PDA

View Full Version : EoS and DaK vs LoR

Pages : 1 2 [3]

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 09:48
guess its time to kill the mexican again.

caesar
07-21-2008, 09:54
OMF, AF the pussies joined in again :closedeyes:

Did you expect the lapdogs to stay out for too much longer?

Raul
07-21-2008, 10:38
the mexican ***** lapdog's first kill of the monday! =)

You have killed Eriador III(#331)

guess its time to kill the mexican again.
*Chris, it has been time to kill the mexican long time ago lol...

OMF, AF the pussies joined in again :closedeyes:
*Now we are pussies xD, but some days ago some of Thik members were asking for help to fight TNG, FB and Horde lol xD, amazing how you can change from salavation to ***** so fast =)

Did you expect the lapdogs to stay out for too much longer?
*Im so lapdog as lor as DaK and EoS can be of USA...;)

ps: I war this time cause i was recieving lots of spy oops over my members each day and many rumors that we were "dangerous" or "scary" , i really dont see where can we be scary lol we are mostly noobs, so i thought if i was dying anyway,ill die fighting =), and btw USA states restarted first that those of AF, they are well known players, they should do much better than us...

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 10:47
you know better than anyone that EoS are no ones lapdogs ;)

Raul
07-21-2008, 10:55
you know better than anyone that EoS are no ones lapdogs ;)

I know Anton, you know i love u man! =), and you know im no lapdog too ;)

I was just making the post clearer for others to understand lol

Norrisville
07-21-2008, 11:07

*And Chris, it has been time to kill the mexican long time ago lol...

*Now we are pussies xD, but some days ago some of Thik members were asking for help to fight TNG, FB and Horde lol xD, amazing how you can change from salavation to ***** so fast =)

ps: I war this time cause i was recieving lots of spy oops over my members each day and many rumors that we were "dangerous" or "scary" , i really dont see where can we be scary lol we are mostly noobs, so i thought if i was dying anyway,ill die fighting =), and btw USA states restarted first that those of AF, they are well known players, they should do much better than us...

relax raul. you joined last time when they didn't need help. well now they need a lot of help, so im not complaining at all

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 11:11
relax raul. you joined last time when they didn't need help. well now they need a lot of help, so im not complaining at all

yep. LoR recieved a full on bashing...can't remember such a spanking for a while.
sure they had a few tricks which we didn't except...but next time...Jody & Kamran & others wont be around :)

Mr President
07-21-2008, 12:06
No we werent gonna take any part in this war.... that was the whole point of SOL... but chris ran off and helped U guys and u telling me that USA was telling u to kill us.. that is wat made us take up arms

I don't remember saying we need to kill you, i remember saying Hoe will side with LoR cause he likes them better then us and we need to keep a close eye on them.

*you have killed not so fortunate(#319)

Well I was receving a hell of spy oops from Alliance members, and receive alerts of "lets kill AF just to be sure", Others have insulted me and my nation in forums, not that i care much lol, So Enough is Enough

No old vengeances, no nothing, This is just war....reason??? I want to...
I can die for it, but ohh well i was going to get killed anyway before set end so what the hell...=)

Real Reason for war: Mr Pres closed my World War Pooh thread =(
and i got pissed because i was told this was my second utter spam there, i didnt even recieved a warning for the first one, anyway it is spam, but i dont think Mr pres would have responded so anger at Dogma if he had posted that :rolleyes:

First off Raul, i was actually thinking about letting you off the hook for hitting us the first time. I figured here is a young, immature kid who simply
got caught up in something that was over his head. But then i heard you were planning to strike us again.. and you have...

Which i might add is weak. It's very weak to strike, then pull out and declare peace and then jump back in. That is cowardly.. But hey it's your nation. And i'm sure once we hit back you'll leave your men and run to LoR for cover.

And about your spam posts. Yes it was the 2nd one. The first one was for something you ate or whatever and then this last one. I let you off the hook and deleted the first one with no warning. Which i thought was nice, but i see your not happy over that.. I don't care who it is who makes them. I will do the same thing. If Dogma, Tnova, or anyone else does the same thing and i will say the same thing. Don't you ever accuse me of playing favorites in this game.

If you were able to see deleted messages, or logs of what has been done you will see lots of people get there stuff deleted when they get off track. I was not angry by your spam posts, i was annoyed.

Good luck in your war.

KLL
07-21-2008, 12:14
War has turned much more interesting =)

yet you'RE still too much of a wuss to take USA on a 1 on 1 in a proper war.

Max Logan
07-21-2008, 12:18
its silver hes a dumbarse and makes stuff up, all while applying oil to his cybermuscles

like, 0 of your states can get a single spy op on EoS top states. online times, planned strikes. and so on and on. or maybe you said something about James secrets so he left, who know, the door opens both ways :rolleyes:

Max Logan
07-21-2008, 12:23
And Raul, your quick on changing nation... I guess this is another way 'to win'

hope this time you`ll stay on AF a while longer

pron
07-21-2008, 12:38
I don't remember saying we need to kill you, i remember saying Hoe will side with LoR cause he likes them better then us and we need to keep a close eye on them.

Funny thing is, Hoe and I were trying to stay out of this war this set, but you keeping an eye on us led Dak and Eos to drag us right back in.

Raul
07-21-2008, 12:40
yet you'RE still too much of a wuss to take USA on a 1 on 1 in a proper war.

u havnt been pissed by lor in a long long time, and your restarts are older than ours, so i think its pretty balance now, and USA players are good players, mine are new incomers which i must be carrying out most of the time, I think u can win this pretty eaz, and Believe me i wasnt going to hit again, but getting spy oops all day, and hearing from others we looked suspicious, well i did what a leader will do in this case, defend.....And well maybe we cant beat USA 1 vs 1, but u cant defeat lor 1 vs 1 eiher so think twice before u say something lol

Raul
07-21-2008, 12:43
And Raul, your quick on changing nation... I guess this is another way 'to win'

hope this time you`ll stay on AF a while longer

man Thik had nothing to do with this war when they came over, at least i was allied to Lor, Thik wasnt allied to USA nor the alliance....And well Thik said that if we moved to lor we couldnt get hit by them, i didnt wanted to war Thik, it was USA and DOOM i was interested back then, lol, and if change or not of nation lol i really dont care ;) try better next time u want to pissed me off haha

Raul
07-21-2008, 12:52
Which i might add is weak. It's very weak to strike, then pull out and declare peace and then jump back in. That is cowardly.. But hey it's your nation. And i'm sure once we hit back you'll leave your men and run to LoR for cover.

Man u didnt even hit me or AF lol, it was Thik that did all the killing, because ur alliance was so weak you couldnt manage lor and some AF noobs lol, You should have said Thik, dont war them, this is our problem, but no, and u call coward me??, lol and i didnt step out the war, i just moved into lor because inside lor we couldnt get hit by Thik, and honestly, im not stupid to remain where i will get killed by someone i dont care of warring, this isnt cowardy its inteligence =)...If u had killed me thats ok, but sending Thik to save you bla!!:blink: come on u can take AF with USA yourself man, we all know this so just do it yourself :thumbup:

And about getting out of war, well, some of the Alliance members know i told them several times i was getting pissed because of alliance members making daily spy oops over me and calling AF "suspicious" and "dangerous", the only thing i did was to make a FS before AF got killed again by some of ur lapdogs...:mad:

KLL
07-21-2008, 12:53
u havnt been pissed by lor in a long long time, and your restarts are older than ours, so i think its pretty balance now, and USA players are good players, mine are new incomers which i must be carrying out most of the time, I think u can win this pretty eaz, and Believe me i wasnt going to hit again, but getting spy oops all day, and hearing from others we looked suspicious, well i did what a leader will do in this case, defend.....And well maybe we cant beat USA 1 vs 1, but u cant defeat lor 1 vs 1 eiher so think twice before u say something lol

sorry to bust your bubble, but a lot of your restarts are older than those in USA, and you even have first states that never died!
and looking at your FS, you attacked after USA used turns attacking LoR and you actually had an LoR state doing ARs on USA aswell.

fyi.. we did beat LoR 1 on 1.. so.. yea... might wanna work on your logical reasoning there

Man u didnt even hit me or AF lol, it was Thik that did all the killing, because ur alliance was so weak you couldnt manage lor and some AF noobs lol, You should have said Thik, dont war them, this is our problem, but no, and u call coward me??, lol and i didnt step out the war, i just moved into lor because inside lor we couldnt get hit by Thik, and honestly, im not stupid to remain where i will get killed by someone i dont care of warring, this isnt cowardy its inteligence =)...If u had killed me thats ok, but sending Thik to save you bla!!:blink: come on u can take AF with USA yourself man, we all know this so just do it yourself :thumbup:

And about getting out of war, well, some of the Alliance members know i told them several times i was getting pissed because of alliance members making daily spy oops over me and calling AF "suspicious" and "dangerous", the only thing i did was to make a FS before AF got killed again by some of ur lapdogs...:mad:

i am pretty sure i challenged your intelligence often enuogh for you to notice you mgiht wanna shut up. work on that please.

Mahdi
07-21-2008, 12:57
im just curious who USA has for lapdogs... surely EoS isnt part of it... im pretty sure SmarT and Recca are free spirits and DOOM i think they did this to help fight oppression

Mr President
07-21-2008, 13:16
Funny thing is, Hoe and I were trying to stay out of this war this set, but you keeping an eye on us led Dak and Eos to drag us right back in.

Well hoe told everyone that he was not playing this set. We all figured he was, but the lying part is what made us suspicious.. it's too bad you had to get involved. I do understand why you did.. But it is too bad.

USA and LoR (under devils command) has always had respect for each other and understood each others positions. And i think everyone knows LoR deserved a good spanking this set for some of there actions the past few sets. All the wars this set has made it a lot of fun. It will also change a lot of things for many sets to come. The lines have been drawn in the sand. :D

Mr President
07-21-2008, 13:17
im just curious who USA has for lapdogs... surely EoS isnt part of it... im pretty sure SmarT and Recca are free spirits and DOOM i think they did this to help fight oppression

There is no nation in this game that is USA's lapdog. USA has made friends over the years and these friends have come to help in a time of need.

Raul
07-21-2008, 13:22
There is no nation in this game that is USA's lapdog. USA has made friends over the years and these friends have come to help in a time of need.

Ok then why can I help Lor without being called slapdog??

btw i dont even knwo what slapdog is but its sounds funny xD

and KLL, ur responses are, hmmm, pathetic??? pls try better lol

pron
07-21-2008, 13:28
Well hoe told everyone that he was not playing this set. We all figured he was, but the lying part is what made us suspicious.. it's too bad you had to get involved. I do understand why you did.. But it is too bad.

USA and LoR (under devils command) has always had respect for each other and understood each others positions. And i think everyone knows LoR deserved a good spanking this set for some of there actions the past few sets. All the wars this set has made it a lot of fun. It will also change a lot of things for many sets to come. The lines have been drawn in the sand. :D

I told everyone the same thing. Reason being: We knew there was going to be war, and we knew people would think we'd come to defend LOR if they knew we were playing. Ali had several satellite nations, and you'd expect us to be one. So we said we weren't playing, and proceeded to net in SOL (we were going to possibly war some smaller nations, but stay out of bigger conflict).

As for LOR getting hit this set, I think I've said multiple times it was needed also.

As for me getting involved--it is too bad that I got involved, because I didn't want to.

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 13:40
plain and simple. LOR was king of the hill, USA and Doom FS's them had a good war going....then AF decided to flex their little baby muscles and hit an already turn depleted nation while We were fighting LOR. AF gets hit by THIK for their own reasons so Raul runs with tail tucked between legs....AF is ignored, OVER MY BETTER JUDGEMENT I MIGHT ADD ask ANton.....they rebuild and Raul jumps back and hits USA with AF's full turns. Then makes intelligence his motive.

U WERE NOT GOING TO BE HIT...Anton insisted on it...he defended you and BEGGED us not to hit your state IN LOR>>>>> now you piss on his good nature and jump back in. You and your band of "n00bs" are not to be trusted and anything and everything you say will be no longer trusted.

as to the tag jumpers..... whatever it doesnt matter. from what i read here looks like Pron had good enough reasons and James...well come on...the scorpion stings because that is his nature he cant be blamed for that.

Raul
07-21-2008, 13:45
plain and simple. LOR was king of the hill, USA and Doom FS's them had a good war going....then AF decided to flex their little baby muscles and hit an already turn depleted nation while We were fighting LOR. AF gets hit by THIK for their own reasons so Raul runs with tail tucked between legs....AF is ignored, OVER MY BETTER JUDGEMENT I MIGHT ADD ask ANton.....they rebuild and Raul jumps back and hits USA with AF's full turns. Then makes intelligence his motive.

U WERE NOT GOING TO BE HIT...Anton insisted on it...he defended you and BEGGED us not to hit your state IN LOR>>>>> now you piss on his good nature and jump back in. You and your band of "n00bs" are not to be trusted and anything and everything you say will be no longer trusted.

as to the tag jumpers..... whatever it doesnt matter. from what i read here looks like Pron had good enough reasons and James...well come on...the scorpion stings because that is his nature he cant be blamed for that.

Dont blame Anton of anything, he knows the truth, and he knows everything i think, i hide him nothing, and he knows pretty well that i was getting tired of all the spy oops i had over my nation, and some chip talking here and there, and o got involved once again into this mess, sorry but i really dont know what would happen, if u were hitting or not, i just asume you will ultimately send another nation to kill AF again since u cant handle us >_>

And btw before war started i said 2 times hello in msn convo, i was going to talk regarding the spy oops and stuff, but u never answered back, i think thats ur job no? as FA of USA to see what did i wanted......

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 13:48
i noticed only one hi and i didnt get back to u then because I was busy RL, however i did get back to you...u never responded. It is my job as FA to talk to leaders...but one hi on MSN? come on. there is a message board here and ingame. you could have let me know that those spy ops were "scaring" you. i would have responded.

i still stand by my earlier posting.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 14:10
i just asume you will ultimately send another nation to kill AF again since u cant handle us >_>

You talk very cocky when the odds are in your favor. Yet prior to pron and james jumping to LoR, we didn't hear a peep out of you.. Except for posts saying how your ultimate plan for hitting USA the first time was so other nations could join in. Your actions again only prove that you do not know how to lead or run a war. You simply jump on the tale of another war nation so you can claim victory and feel good about yourself.

Where i come from we call these kinds of people are called ambulance chasers. In other words, not man enough to do it yourself, so you follow someone else so you can be in on the action and say you helped.

Your continuous nagging is not going to bother me. We will get to you in time.

And i'm sorry we couldn't wipe you out the first time around. See we were kind of busy running a war with a nation who knows how to be a stand up nation. We were already outnumbered, so we didn't really have the resources to take you on too. But that is changing..... But let me say, you are no longer a leader i respect. In fact i now look at you as the pesty fly who won't leave me alone while i'm trying to eat outside.. it's only a matter of time till i walk in the house and grab the fly swatter and crush it!

Good day!

Dogma
07-21-2008, 14:12
You talk very cocky when the odds are in your favor. Yet prior to pron and james jumping to LoR, we didn't hear a peep out of you.. Except for posts saying how your ultimate plan for hitting USA the first time was so other nations could join in. Your actions again only prove that you do not know how to lead or run a war. You simply jump on the tale of another war nation so you can claim victory and feel good about yourself.

Where i come from we call these kinds of people ambulance chasers. In other words, not man enough to do it yourself, so you follow someone else so you can be in on the action and say you helped.

And i'm sorry we couldn't wipe you out the first time around. See we were kind of busy running a war with a nation who knows how to be a stand up nation. We were already outnumbered, so we didn't really have the resources to take you on too. But that is changing..... But let me say, you are no longer a leader i respect. In fact i now look at you as the pesty fly who won't leave me alone while i'm trying to eat outside.. it's only a matter of time till i walk in the house and grab the fly swatter and crush it!

Good day!

Uh oh, sounds like P has about had it. RAID!!!!

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 14:12

Where i come from we call these kinds of people ambulance chasers. In other words, not man enough to do it yourself, so you follow someone else so you can be in on the action and say you helped.

Good day!
i would rep but i must spread it around. will a dap suffice??

Minimus
07-21-2008, 14:16
YBut let me say, you are no longer a leader i respect. In fact i now look at you as the pesty fly who won't leave me alone while i'm trying to eat outside.. it's only a matter of time till i walk in the house and grab the fly swatter and crush it!

Good day!

Comparing mexicans to flies. How racist. Might as well have called him a Burro. When will all this insensitivity stop?

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 14:16
in addition to spies, infantry, jets, agm and ships next set USA will also have the following in its NA:

http://www.kitchenprofessional.co.uk/images/fly%20zapper.jpg

:P

Raul
07-21-2008, 14:17

Good day!

man Lor isnt even hittin you lately, and cant make a stand?? lol dont say things u dont know, i can make my stand pretty clear, and ive fought wars alone and won some and loose others, i dont care loosing if my enemy is stronger, i dont see whats more coward, AF sending 7 noobs to assist Lor, or USA making 30 something Dak and EoS states jump to defend their asses lol,

About me reentering war, well u should have think about it twice before being ooping my members all daily, and if it wasnt you ur lapdogs, i really cant understand why u cant understand that its was more than obious that we may got hit any time soon... =)

Mr President
07-21-2008, 14:17
lmao... nice one anton.

and minimus... you hush! :)

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 14:18
in addition to spies, infantry, jets, agm and ships next set USA will also have the following in its NA:

http://www.kitchenprofessional.co.uk/images/fly%20zapper.jpg

:P

LMAO

Raul
07-21-2008, 14:22
ohhh, and odds in our favor??? lor isnt messing around with you, to busy killing ur big daddies that came in USA rescue, and all your states are good players, well experience and can restart easily, AF other side, will make its stand with all the noobs we have, =) i think we are pretty balanced

and btw, if we loose, i dont care, my reasons are as valid for me as urs for you, difference is i dont come calling you anoying fly and making and trying to make you look coward, stupid, dishonest, and all that kinda of stuf, this is a game, and you must stick to game modes, wars, but without loosing the respect, ive never called u or ur comrades any of the many things u have called me, this is just a game....

its really dissapointing comming from you.....

Mr President
07-21-2008, 14:27
man Lor isnt even hittin you lately, and cant make a stand?? lol dont say things u dont know, i can make my stand pretty clear, and ive fought wars alone and won some and loose others, i dont care loosing if my enemy is stronger, i dont see whats more coward, AF sending 7 noobs to assist Lor, or USA making 30 something Dak and EoS states jump to defend their asses lol,

About me reentering war, well u should have think about it twice before being ooping my members all daily, and if it wasnt you ur lapdogs, i really cant understand why u cant understand that its was more than obious that we may got hit any time soon... =)

lmoa.. you must read like you type.. Not very well!

Have you not read any of the posts where USA DID NOT ASK FOR HELP FROM DAK OR EOS? I don't expect someone like you to understand fighting alone, but trust me, it does happen.

So lets see, THIK hasn't hit you in what 2 weeks? So you have had all that time to build up. LoR hasn't hit us in what 2 days? wow, gee we must really suck seeing we are not 100 bill networth yet.

Your stupidity is actually starting to make me laugh.

I am on my 4th restart. Up until yesterday i have had nothing but lvl 1. that is cause when i die, i restart and get right back in the action to help my nation. I would rather i die, then someone else in my nation. I don't run to another for protection. Again, i'm sure all this is over your head.

Don't you worry fly boy... You are going to get whats coming to you.. And then we will see this brave, smart, warrior you claim you are. My guess is, we won't get one kill before your on the phone with Devil... "Senior devil, the Americans are killing us like flies... please send help as we do not know what we are doing".

And i would like to comment about whatever it is you said on reentering the war, but i just can't understand it.. So i'll take it as all you were saying was, bzzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzz like flies do.. :dblthumbup:

Minimus
07-21-2008, 14:30
http://www.mythinglinks.org/BoyDonkeyMarketplace1974~HutchinsonEncyclo~RE00728 8.jpg

Mr President
07-21-2008, 14:32
ohhh, and odds in our favor??? lor isnt messing around with you, to busy killing ur big daddies that came in USA rescue, and all your states are good players, well experience and can restart easily, AF other side, will make its stand with all the noobs we have, =) i think we are pretty balanced

and btw, if we loose, i dont care, my reasons are as valid for me as urs for you, difference is i dont come calling you anoying fly and making and trying to make you look coward, stupid, dishonest, and all that kinda of stuf, this is a game, and you must stick to game modes, wars, but without loosing the respect, ive never called u or ur comrades any of the many things u have called me, this is just a game....

its really dissapointing comming from you.....

lmao.. coming from me? Raul i have done nothing but give you respect over the years.. But i'm tired of your games.

You provoke people to say things and then when they do you cry and say i can't believe you are saying things like this and i'm so dissapoiinted it's coming from you.. bla bla bla.. I no longer feel sorry for you. So basically, shut up, grab your gun and stand your post.. And you better stay there a while cause we will be coming... and that is a promise!

Minimus
07-21-2008, 14:34
Does he have to shut up because he's Mexican? I can see the grab your gun and stand your post part, but why should he shut up? I think he has as much right to speak as anyone.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 14:36
Shut up!

Raul
07-21-2008, 14:41
l "Senior devil, the Americans are killing us like flies... please send help as we do not know what we are doing".

This part i must admit, it owns, lol

Ok returning to chat mode =),

well, ive spoke like 3 times with Devil and it has been,
1.hello
2. hey we striked USA
3. whats up

U may have said i talked to JAson or Ali, but since you dont even know what ur saying its ok..

Second, You can say whatever you say of EoS and DaK jumping in the name of liberty, we all know you are all teletubbies friends and planned all this =)

Third, iam fly boy, im the Red Baron, and the limit is the sky =D, ill get there once u kill me, and of course ill restart...

Fourth: Well i will try to make u restart pretty soon ur 5th time i guess, and lets have this brave fight u want me to show =), we have same numbers of members, cause one of mine is an incative girl who didnt liked the game lol

Fifht: I counted on America to be passive...I counted Wrong!

Bring it on =)

pss: and yeah, i speak and wroght bad, since im not native american nor english born or something like that lol, when u can speak and wright spanish as good as i do enlgish, come and lets have a talk about it, it could work better for me if u please create that spanish translator for the game, at least i know that will happen sometime in the future, i hope so, i once it happens, ill bring all the mexicans into nation wars same way mexicans jump the border to USA each year =), and then, once i have 4895 members, lets see who wins =)

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 14:44
lol EoS didn't plan anything. you know i spoke about it to you on MSN :)

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 14:46
This part i must admit, it owns, lol

Ok returning to chat mode =),

well, ive spoke like 3 times with Devil and it has been,
1.hello
2. hey we striked USA
3. whats up

U may have said i talked to JAson or Ali, but since you dont even know what ur saying its ok..

Second, You can say whatever you say of EoS and DaK jumping in the name of liberty, we all know you are all teletubbies friends and planned all this =)

Third, iam fly boy, im the Red Baron, and the limit is the sky =D, ill get there once u kill me, and of course ill restart...

Fourth: Well i will try to make u restart pretty soon ur 5th time i guess, and lets have this brave fight u want me to show =), we have same numbers of members, cause one of mine is an incative girl who didnt liked the game lol

Fifht: I counted on America to be passive...I counted Wrong!

Bring it on =)

pss: and yeah, i speak and wroght bad, since im not native american nor english born or something like that lol, when u can speak and wright spanish as good as i do enlgish, come and lets have a talk about it, it could work better for me if u please create that spanish translator for the game, at least i know that will happen sometime in the future, i hope so, i once it happens, ill bring all the mexicans into nation wars same way mexicans jump the border to USA each year =), and then, once i have 4895 members, lets see who wins =)

ok, first part is SO true. i give u that. someone cannot make fun of your english if they only have ONE language. second part....LMAO that is so funny. :laugh:

Minimus
07-21-2008, 14:51
Help Hoebawt! We need you. Help defend the mexicans.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 14:53

I was talking about next set when we hit you. Devil will be the one you need to speak with seeing he is leading.

I'm not repeating myself. Even Devil knows we didn't call them in. All you are doing is grasping at straws trying to bring back some credit to your nation.

Bring it on =)

So a nation full of restarts (4+ for most) against a nation who only has restarted one time and has had 2 weeks to prepare is the brave fight you are looking for? hmmm nope i'm thinking of another time where there is no restarts and where we have not been warring for 20 days..

ill bring all the mexicans into nation wars same way mexicans jump the border to USA each year =), and then, once i have 4895 members, lets see who wins =)

There is a reason these mexicans jump the border to USA each year..

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:01

It's always baffled me why mexicans jump the border to come here, smoke pot, and drink bud light. There is better beer in mexico, and the drugs are cheaper there.

Raul
07-21-2008, 15:01
I was talking about next set when we hit you. Devil will be the one you need to speak with seeing he is leading.

I'm not repeating myself. Even Devil knows we didn't call them in. All you are doing is grasping at straws trying to bring back some credit to your nation.

So a nation full of restarts (4+ for most) against a nation who only has restarted one time and has had 2 weeks to prepare is the brave fight you are looking for? hmmm nope i'm thinking of another time where there is no restarts and where we have not been warring for 20 days..

1. Well actually u will need to speak to Devil since he is leading lor and i may be entering lor, since, as many have asked me even before i hit USA, AF isnt returning next set.

2.Well AF did same thing as EoS and DaK did against lor, i dont know what u crying about

3.Ok i can give you that, do u want me to give you a break before you war us??? Like EoS and DaK gave Lor after they hitted. This time i told you, im here to join the revolution, im helping Lor against the gangbanging, first time i had my own reasons, this time i have others, i just want to help LoR, and long live tyrany xD

4. yeah of course there is a reason, we are gradually recovering the land that santa anna lost so stupidly lol

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:04
1. Well actually u will need to speak to Devil since he is leading lor and i may be entering lor, since, as many have asked me even before i hit USA, AF isnt returning next set.

No Raul, don't leave us. I'll have to convince Hoebawt to lead AF if you do. Or Salma Hayek.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:06

2.Well AF did same thing as EoS and DaK did against lor, i dont know what u crying about

3.Ok i can give you that, do u want me to give you a break before you war us??? Like EoS and DaK gave Lor after they hitted. This time i told you, im here to join the revolution, im helping Lor against the gangbanging, first time i had my own reasons, this time i have others, i just want to help LoR, and long live tyrany xD

4. yeah of course there is a reason, we are gradually recovering the land that santa anna lost so stupidly lol

Of course AF isn't returning next set.. gee how did i already know this. To bad your a one hit wonder. But there will be a day that AF comes back and you will be trying to make a fresh start, and have no fear... USA will be the first to welcome AF back to the game.

I'm not going to keep going back and forth on who entered the war for what reason ect ect.. I could care less anymore. All i'm saying is, don't act all big and bad about hitting us while we were already down.

z75
07-21-2008, 15:07
Hey Mr Prez when will you have ready the spanish translator? I'm so enthusiasted!! I'll bring all my latino friends and my personal burro!! You feel bothered by mexican flies surrounding your face, bzz bzzz you said, and the new anti-flies weapon its just awesome, but you just cant avoid flies liking sh1t its our nature :)

:p

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:08
Hey Mr Prez when will you have ready the spanish translator? I'm so enthusiasted!! I'll bring all my latino friends and my personal burro!!

It will be awhile before the translator is done. I just don't have the time at the moment.. :(

You feel bothered by mexican flies surrounding your face, bzz bzzz you said, and the new anti-flies weapon its just awesome, but you just cant avoid flies liking sh1t its our nature :)

lmao.. good one!

Raul
07-21-2008, 15:12
Ok Mr Pres, ill tell you something, You speak of bravery and honor and all those things, I have them as well, You want a war alone 1 vs 1 no one entering??? Ok, honestly i still cant fight USA back with all its might, because im training the new incomers on how to kill mr pres, srry how to play, so ill propose you something, AF wasnt returning next set, but, Let me get all my friends back next set, get them on track, train them, and gather all AF inactives, and then, the nest set, once i have my team core, Ill war you to death...

Leave it? or take it??

Just tell me how many members will it be the war of, I dont want EoS or Dak or anyone else jumping for you once ur being destroyed ;)

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 15:13
im working on a Russian translator so that me and my suprise suprise ally and long time best friend (the forum stuff was all BS) Spetznaz can bring in dozens upon dozens of Russians to pwn you all :P

@ Raul - buddy you know ill never war your nation :)
(except killing LoR stockers in it when needed...like i asked yesterday and you said you didn't think theyd jump :()

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:15
Ok Mr Pres, ill tell you something, You speak of bravery and honor and all those things, I have them as well, You want a war alone 1 vs 1 no one entering??? Ok, honestly i still cant fight USA back with all its might, because im training the new incomers on how to kill mr pres, srry how to play, so ill propose you something, AF wasnt returning next set, but, Let me get all my friends back next set, get them on track, train them, and gather all AF inactives, and then, the nest set, once i have my team core, Ill war you to death...

Leave it? or take it??

Just tell me how many members will it be the war of, I dont want EoS or Dak or anyone else jumping for you once ur being destroyed ;)

lol.. so you want me to wait till you can prepare, but yet this set you don't give us the same opportunity? lol... typical Raul..

Here is the only thing i can offer.. When AF comes back, USA will welcome them back to the game.

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 15:17
im working on a Russian translator so that me and my suprise suprise ally and long time best friend (the forum stuff was all BS) Spetznaz can bring in dozens upon dozens of Russians to pwn you all :P

@ Raul - buddy you know ill never war your nation :)
(except killing LoR stockers in it when needed...like i asked yesterday and you said you didn't think theyd jump :()

cant wait for spetz to come back

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:18
Can I get some salsa with my burro?

Raul
07-21-2008, 15:21
lol.. so you want me to wait till you can prepare, but yet this set you don't give us the same opportunity? lol... typical Raul..

Here is the only thing i can offer.. When AF comes back, USA will welcome them back to the game.

Ok then you leave it?? and you dare to call me Coward when you dont even support you own ideas. What im telling you is, you have this huge nation, full of old players, and i have this small nation, fool of new incomers....And you still think its "odds in our favor", and then you come and cry over me saying we are cowards, then i propose you a fair fight as you want it...And you deny?

What are you afraid of Mr Pres?' That i may actually gather a mighty force and defeat you and your egemony?

Come on, we are flies, what can happen??? ;)

KLL
07-21-2008, 15:21

i'm sorry, but...
isn't there another thread that goes over dozens of pages that contain you claiming that it is not like that?

you realize that we don'T have a bribery and corruption feature in game?

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:23
Ok then you leave it?? and you dare to call me Coward when you dont even support you own ideas. What im telling you is, you have this huge nation, full of old players, and i have this small nation, fool of new incomers....And you still think its "odds in our favor", and then you come and cry over me saying we are cowards, then i propose you a fair fight as you want it...And you deny?

What are you afraid of Mr Pres?' That i may actually gather a mighty force and defeat you and your egemony?

Come on, we are flies, what can happen??? ;)

lol.. keep trying.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 15:23
i'm sorry, but...
isn't there another thread that goes over dozens of pages that contain you claiming that it is not like that?

you realize that we don'T have a bribery and corruption feature in game?

you racist.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:27
shut up racist.

KLL
07-21-2008, 15:28
you racist.

i simply ride sterotypes. :P
I'm sitting here with my lederhosen, am listening to oompah music and driking wheat beer.

Raul
07-21-2008, 15:36
lol.. keep trying.

Lol ok, then ill be waiting for you lol =)

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:46
lol raul and minimus.. sorry you had to waste all those turns.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:46
I think you guys don't give Raul enough credit. He keeps this game going, and keeps many new people coming to it. He is patient with noobs, and doesn't yell or ***** at them, or try to run AF like some sort of real life military institution. You piss and moan that he's fighting you guys, in some sort of unfair manor, but in reality, while the numbers may seem uneven, Raul is probably working with 60% noobs, while you guys are running almost all experienced and active players. Af is a very fun nation to be in, no irritating obligations, it just stays fun. If you're not on for war time, it's ok, he lets it go, and lets people have fun how they want to have fun with the game. So, basically, stop bashing Raul, have fun, and shove jajaja up your ***.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:49
again.. SHUT UP!

:dblthumbup:

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:50

It's never a waste of turns if I can do any damage to your state.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:51
but let me also add, that i have given raul a ton of credit and respect in the past. We worked hard to help AF out in the past. So if i don't like the fact that this is how he has turned out, then i will.

I just wish WoW lasted one more set.. Cause then Raul would have seen exactly what was going to happen.. But it didn't and here we are.

USA did not pick this fight with AF. They picked it with us. And you want us to give him a break?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

KLL
07-21-2008, 15:52

did i miss something?

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:52
It's never a waste of turns if I can do any damage to your state.

um... lower tax to 0 and then cash 5 turns.. All your population is back!

so yea, it was a waste of turns. it didn't hurt me at all. but it used your turns..

:)

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:53
Game wise, it's war, and I don't expect you to give anyone a break. Attacking someone's character is a different story.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 15:54

so yea, it was a waste of turns. it didn't hurt me at all. but it used your turns..

what else was I going to do with the turns? My state will be killed. It's not like I'm doing something stupid and netting.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 15:54
did i miss something?

they tried killing me with spy ops while i was talking on here.. Like that is a new trick.

Could be why there is a archive tab... so you don't have to log out and then back in to see if someone is hitting you with spies..

It was funny watching them. Seem to have taken them awhile though. I figured you were done so i boosted my pop back up..

see you soon :)

Raul
07-21-2008, 15:58

minimus wanted to do genocide over you mr pres, even thou u were getting and off getting online, he wanted that, i granted it, we could have killed 2 more USA states but i wasnt goint to obligate him do other way around, this is just of having fun, which i dont think ur understanding

and it will be really fun to know what would have happened if that set of WoW would have existed, can u share ur knowledge with us?

Raul
07-21-2008, 16:03
they tried killing me with spy ops while i was talking on here.. Like that is a new trick.

Could be why there is a archive tab... so you don't have to log out and then back in to see if someone is hitting you with spies..

It was funny watching them. Seem to have taken them awhile though. I figured you were done so i boosted my pop back up..

see you soon :)

roffl we do our best, ;) remember we are ll noobs not like ur many veterans lol =D

Minimus
07-21-2008, 16:09
Someone donate some credits to me so I can continue my ninja slot machine addiction!

KLL
07-21-2008, 16:09

Actually expand would be a better use of those turns :)

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 16:12
minimus wanted to do genocide over you mr pres, even thou u were getting and off getting online, he wanted that, i granted it, we could have killed 2 more USA states but i wasnt goint to obligate him do other way around, this is just of having fun, which i dont think ur understanding

and it will be really fun to know what would have happened if that set of WoW would have existed, can u share ur knowledge with us?I'll bet you my left testicle USA is probably the best nation to be in in this game and thats coming from a leader of a nation and someone who's trying to recruit people. Honestly, WLF is great, CB is my own doing but I'd recommend anyone who joins this game new to join USA because of the environment and the people who will try to help you. USA knows what having fun is, and to them its being a generally good willed nation.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 16:14
I'll bet you my left testicle USA is probably the best nation to be in in this game and thats coming from a leader of a nation and someone who's trying to recruit people. Honestly, WLF is great, CB is my own doing but I'd recommenced anyone who joins this game new to join USA because of the environment and the people who will try to help you. USA knows what having fun is, and to them its being a generally good willed nation.

Hot ****, we'll have to move this to the recruitment section if this kind of *** kissing keeps up.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 16:18
lol even im recruiting for USA for next set:)

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 16:21
Hot ****, we'll have to move this to the recruitment section if this kind of *** kissing keeps up.And we'll have to delete probably all your posts if you keep up the swearing and personal attacks.

Mr President
07-21-2008, 16:21
roffl we do our best, ;) remember we are ll noobs not like ur many veterans lol =D

"many vets" lol.. um we have 8 in our nation. like 5 restarts 2 inactives and me... yea we are full of vets. pfft

I'll bet you my left testicle USA is probably the best nation to be in in this game and thats coming from a leader of a nation and someone who's trying to recruit people. Honestly, WLF is great, CB is my own doing but I'd recommenced anyone who joins this game new to join USA because of the environment and the people who will try to help you. USA knows what having fun is, and to them its being a generally good willed nation.

Thank you! I know many think i take this game too serious, but really i don't. I enjoy all the aspects of the game. And if i put effort into something, i like to have some pride in it as well.

Game wise, it's war, and I don't expect you to give anyone a break. Attacking someone's character is a different story.

this is coming from you.. lmao..

nobody attacked his character. We attacked what he says. his stories flip flop every time he speaks.

i'm getting bored with this...

Minimus
07-21-2008, 16:38
And we'll have to delete probably all your posts if you keep up the swearing and personal attacks.

You mean the *'s and that I'm the only one not making personal attacks? You guys have done everything short of outright calling Raul a beaner in here. All I said was you were kissing a little ***, which is not an attack if that's your intention.

z75
07-21-2008, 16:38
I have never been in USA I have only played like 6 Sets in all my life 2 with lor the first ones and the rest in AF with eddie haskel and raul bastard :P (love u mate) and this is my first set in NW :), what is it like to be in usa? Free lap dancers, Free weed, XTC? Evangelian Churchs? I know, I know you turn all your states into Ku Klux Klan and start a killing burro owners!

Minimus
07-21-2008, 16:39
"
i'm getting bored with this...

I was never all that into it.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 16:40
You mean the *'s and that I'm the only one not making personal attacks? You guys have done everything short of outright calling Raul a beaner in here. All I said was you were kissing a little ***, which is not an attack if that's your intention.
It wasn't my intention, my intention was to prove you wrong which I am doing pretty good judging by your reply.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 16:55
you nw people are just so so smart.

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 16:56
I have never been in USA I have only played like 6 Sets in all my life 2 with lor the first ones and the rest in AF with eddie haskel and raul bastard :P (love u mate) and this is my first set in NW :), what is it like to be in usa? Free lap dancers, Free weed, XTC? Evangelian Churchs? I know, I know you turn all your states into Ku Klux Klan and start a killing burro owners!

who the hell owns a burro??? LMAO. and u should know minimus is the grand poopah of the KKK he is just luring you all into his trap

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 16:56
you nw people are just so so smart.I'll take your one-line comment with no meaning what-so-ever as defeat. Try again next time buddy.

Max Logan
07-21-2008, 17:02
man Thik had nothing to do with this war when they came over, at least i was allied to Lor, Thik wasnt allied to USA nor the alliance....And well Thik said that if we moved to lor we couldnt get hit by them, i didnt wanted to war Thik, it was USA and DOOM i was interested back then, lol, and if change or not of nation lol i really dont care ;) try better next time u want to pissed me off haha

what has THIK to do with this? are you ****ed up? :blink:

Max Logan
07-21-2008, 17:14
Raul, I have yet to see you in 1 vs 1 war,.., no wait, you got pwned this set already...lol

Lay off, you don`t stand and 1/10 chance of giving USA a decent fight.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 17:19
I'll take your one-line comment with no meaning what-so-ever as defeat. Try again next time buddy.

Properly hyphenated. I'm so proud of you right now.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 17:19
Properly hyphenated. I'm so proud of you right now.
9th grade english does wonders for you.

jasonlfunk
07-21-2008, 17:22
Wooo - stole a LOR kill from Will :)

Mr President
07-21-2008, 17:24
interesting fact on this thread:

This thread is the number one W&R thead with almost 600 replies and almost 7k views..

nice work everyone!

Minimus
9th grade english does wonders for you.

I'm sure. Still working on 10th though aren't you?

KLL
Wooo - stole a LOR kill from Will :)

Wooo - stole a LOR kill from jasonlfunk :)

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 17:25
I'm sure. Still working on 10th though aren't you?
Haven't started yet actually.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 17:27
True story, and I won't explain the circumstances because it would probably get me thrown in jail. I asked a friend of mine once, "how do you come across as 16?" His reply, "try to act older". I think that fits this situation.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 17:28
I really am 15 though :confused:

Minimus
07-21-2008, 17:30
and you are doing your ****dest to act older.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 17:30
not trying to act older just trying to prove your a moron and your only helping me :thumbup:

Minimus
07-21-2008, 17:33
more with the personal attacks. Kind of hard to deny that with that kind of comment isn't it?

Minimus
07-21-2008, 17:34
Let's try to keep this on topic. Please make your personal attacks against Raul or someone will close this thread.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 17:37
I'm attacking your actions and words not you. And your actions and words are moronic. Does the opposite of your little statement apply to you? If acting older makes you young then surely whining like a little immature ***** makes you old correct?

pron
07-21-2008, 17:39
Careful Chris---Minimus might hurt himself.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 17:42
Chris doesn't need to "act older". its called being mature.

Devil
07-21-2008, 17:50
fyi.. we did beat LoR 1 on 1.. so.. yea... might wanna work on your logical reasoning there

uhh when was this again?

yet when friends of LoR help them out their our "lapdogs" the community as defenitly put a double standard on this.

You talk very cocky when the odds are in your favor. Yet prior to pron and james jumping to LoR, we didn't hear a peep out of you.. Except for posts saying how your ultimate plan for hitting USA the first time was so other nations could join in.
Ohh and your alliance didn't do the exact same? Where is thier cocky attitude now? while its not a complete lopsided war atm

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 17:51
its not lopsided ever, James and Pron can't defeat a nation by themselves , and thats basically all LoR has right now.

KLL
07-21-2008, 18:21
uhh when was this again?

pretty much this moment and all last week

Minimus
07-21-2008, 18:23
Chris doesn't need to "act older". its called being mature.

That's cute. You two should exchange phone numbers.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 18:24
That's cute. You two should exchange phone numbers.

we already have. for stonewalling purposes :tt1:

interesting fact on this thread:

This thread is the number one W&R thead with almost 600 replies and almost 7k views..

nice work everyone!

i can't remember any WLF thread i made during 2005-7 going on for this long!
wow whats happened :D?

Minimus
07-21-2008, 18:31
that's touching. I'm really amazed that personal attacks are allowed as long as you're in the "in crowd". Seriously, as long as you guys attack me or Raul it's perfectly acceptable. But if I call Mr. P a jerk, or tell Chris what I think of him, I'll get some nice warnings. But please, by all means, go on with your racist, insulting comments against Raul. I'm sure people will love to join your game from Mexico.

Devil
07-21-2008, 18:32
pretty much this moment and all last week

uhh you said 1v1... if thats the case please explain

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 18:33
in crowd out crowd....meh dont matter. i have been both. if i screw up i will get a warning too. but minumus....you know u love to stir the pot and there is not doubt that is what u are doing here. I know you REALLY could give a **** less who insults who. for you that is half the fun...makes it kinda fun for me too :)

Minimus
07-21-2008, 18:35
You gotta stop calling me out on that Ranger. Chris won't get as pissed if he knows I don't give a crap.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 18:39
You'd be surprised to know I don't care either then Mini.

KLL
07-21-2008, 18:39
uhh you said 1v1... if thats the case please explain

I am sorry if you can'T count. But I am not gonna teach you to count to 50 or 60

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 18:40
I am sorry if you can'T count. But I am not gonna teach you to count to 50 or 60
I think devil means 1 nation vs 1 nation.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 18:40
You'd be surprised to know I don't care either then Mini.

If you didn't care, you wouldnt' be trying so hard to be right.

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 18:43
You gotta stop calling me out on that Ranger. Chris won't get as pissed if he knows I don't give a crap.

oops my bad :blushing:

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 18:43
Of course I would. Afterall, it's true. At least Raul can ride a donkey without a helmet.

http://blog.mlive.com/saginawnews/2008/02/large_Donkey%20Ball05.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 18:44
thats totally me on the left and hoebs on the right.

Minimus
07-21-2008, 18:46
That's not Hoebs. He can also ride a donkey without a helmet. Since we're being all racist here, let's talk crap about white people.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 18:47
Don't see how were being racist but ok

KLL
07-21-2008, 18:47
I think devil means 1 nation vs 1 nation.

well we could all join up in 1 nation and still kick lor's arse

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 18:49
well we could all join up in 1 nation and still kick lor's arseGood point lol

Minimus
07-21-2008, 18:49
Don't forget AF. And by arse, I assume you're talking about donkeys and making derogatory comments about mexicans again.

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 18:51
Don't forget AF. And by arse, I assume you're talking about donkeys and making derogatory comments about mexicans again.
LOL, definitely not jumping to conclusions right?

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 19:26
You have killed Death And Destruction(#139)

You destroyed a total of 22 land.
You lost 11.607 Jets.
Your Nation lost 5.804 Jets.
Your enemy lost 112.052 Jets and 68.498 AGM.

yes.

no hard feelings.

enjoy your day of work tomorrow buddy.

kenshin44
07-21-2008, 19:30

You lost 11.607 Jets.

yes.

no hard feelings.

Good job man give you guys respect on that kill very good job. Very good job again

ranger2112
07-21-2008, 19:31
Good job man give you guys respect on that kill very good job. Very good job again

your praise seems a tad insincere ...:blink:

Disorder
07-21-2008, 19:34

Sounds sincere to me.. :dblthumbup:

kenshin44
07-21-2008, 19:40
your praise seems a tad insincere ...:blink:

No i mean it. i mean to be honest how james leaving was showking to EoS his death and breaking him was as big of a shock to me. wow i must say i will never forget this war. its been some of the biggest fun i have ever had :D

Devil
07-21-2008, 19:41
wow i watched the whole thing and still don't believe it...

Prolly one of the best kills in NW so far

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 19:42

and to be done by one of the biggest n00bs in NW as well :blink:

Mr President
07-21-2008, 19:47
yet when friends of LoR help them out their our "lapdogs" the community as defenitly put a double standard on this.

I haven't called AF LoR's lapdogs... if other people say it then i don't care.

Ohh and your alliance didn't do the exact same? Where is thier cocky attitude now? while its not a complete lopsided war atm

First of all.. This is not "my alliance". How many times do i have to keep saying that EOS and DAK entered for there own reasons. My god do we have to have a hooked on phonics section on these forums?

Second, I don't mind people who are cocky when they are winning. but there is a difference here. LoR has done all the work and AF just comes and goes and Raul sees fit. (basically where he can take credit). AF has done nothing, but when USA is down, he doesn't mind coming in and hitting weak restarts then come on the forums and brag about how we should be able to take them.

You lost 11.607 Jets.

yes.

no hard feelings.

Now that has to be the sweetest kill i have seen in a long time. Excellent work guys...

pcgluva
07-21-2008, 19:47
deleated some very uncalled for post not even going to hand out warnings, lets keep this thread exciting but not out of hand. racisim and uncalled for bashing will not be tolerated. if there are any post that should be deleted report them using the /!\ button on the top of the post please im not going to read through 59 more pages

Cape
07-21-2008, 20:01
Now we just had the best kill in NW so far, no time to be idiots, sit back and enjoy, too bad once we get pron we'll be back to killing restarts :(

Mr President
07-21-2008, 20:08
@minimus- nobody is picking out one certain person. Things were way off topic. if they had something in them about this war then they would not have been deleted. I don't mind a little bit of going off track, but that was ridiculous.

And i reported a post and had someone else go through them and delete them for the reason that i could not be blamed for trying to silence Raul.. Funny how well i know you and what you will say lol.. Many posts from many people were deleted.. Not just his!

Now lets get back on topic...

thanks

Minimus
07-21-2008, 20:10
OK, well, I've made my own topic to discuss everything racist. I do, sincerely believe that some things here go over the line when it comes to respecting America's neighbor's to the south. I also believe that I am as guilty as any of you for doing it. That being said, some things were getting a little wierd in this topic.

Kamran
07-21-2008, 20:11
wow.. i must say im impressed on the kill good job

KLL
07-21-2008, 20:16
jsut by the way
SA Tanks on your lawn(#)[NWA] Death And Destruction(#139)[LoR] 221 Land, $6.035.917, 760.612 Food 23:12:45-2008/07/21

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 20:16
he contributed to the case :cool:

Disorder
07-21-2008, 20:35
jsut by the way
SA Tanks on your lawn(#)[NWA] Death And Destruction(#139)[LoR] 221 Land, $6.035.917, 760.612 Food 23:12:45-2008/07/21

haha.. he tried to get a slice of the pie!!:D

kenshin44
07-21-2008, 20:36

This is what the game is about. Everything being unpredictable. This has by far been on of the funnest sets i have played :dblthumbup:

Fun

Disorder
07-21-2008, 20:37

You lost 11.607 Jets.

yes.

no hard feelings.

Has anyone calculated the time it took to kill this state?

Disorder
07-21-2008, 20:38
This is what the game is about. Everything being unpredictable. This has by far been on of the funnest sets i have played :dblthumbup:

Fun

I must agree.. any I really dont see alot of hard feelings coming from it.. or maybe im blind.. I have no hard feelings..

Mr President
07-21-2008, 20:40

Fun

Have to agree with you on this Ali.. It has been fun, exciting and most of all very unpredictable...

It was a good move on LoR's part to have Pron and James join.. Sadly for you (but good for us) it didn't work out as planned.

Divine Intervention
07-21-2008, 20:41
Have to agree with you on this Ali.. It has been fun, exciting and most of all very unpredictable...

It was a good move on LoR's part to have Pron and James join.. Sadly for you (but good for us) it didn't work out as planned.

i had almost thought that i had put in so much dedication and effort into this set for nothing after they jumped. Looks like i was wrong :)

Cape
07-21-2008, 20:53
Has anyone calculated the time it took to kill this state?

28 minutes and change, 149 attacks including defeats :P

-Z-
07-21-2008, 20:54
MMMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Z

Bright
07-21-2008, 21:27
You guys chewed him up in short order, I'm pretty impressed.

As for my piece of the pie, I was hoping for more, but meh, at least I contributed to military and land losses 8D

jameswheel
07-21-2008, 21:30
Good job guys. Very nicely done and in short order too.

Too bad I had to work otherwise I coulda stonewalled and used my turns. Anyways I had a nicely defended state so props to you on toppling it completely by AAing it. I thought my 18M ships would last till i was done work :P

z75
07-21-2008, 22:01
OMG we got hit!

-Chris-
07-21-2008, 22:27
Raul --> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-098.gif

Norrisville
07-21-2008, 22:43
Raul --> http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/waffen/violent-smiley-098.gif

:dblthumbup:

The Legend
07-21-2008, 22:54
I've... never seen that smilie before..

Max Logan
07-21-2008, 23:58
Good job guys. Very nicely done and in short order too.

Too bad I had to work otherwise I coulda stonewalled and used my turns. Anyways I had a nicely defended state so props to you on toppling it completely by AAing it. I thought my 18M ships would last till i was done work :P

with so many of their states up there and the level diff being so low, its hardly enough! :p And unlike you, they needed a state with just one of the units standing out, as Lor has only one other state with decent net and they can afford the risk

Devil
07-22-2008, 01:41
with so many of their states up there and the level diff being so low, its hardly enough! :p And unlike you, they needed a state with just one of the units standing out, as Lor has only one other state with decent net and they can afford the risk

yes i mean lets all bow to max. He is the smartest and best player in NW just ask him :rolleyes:

k959
07-22-2008, 02:48
yes i mean lets all bow to max. He is the smartest and best player in NW just ask him :rolleyes:

devil dont make me suicide u for prasing max i hate how he and others prase him already (this is why i tryed to kill him in the last 4 hours of last set)

Devil
07-22-2008, 02:49
devil dont make me suicide u for prasing max i hate how he and others prase him already (this is why i tryed to kill him in the last 4 hours of last set)

i jump over to ke him down too you know :)

k959
07-22-2008, 02:50
i jump over to ke him down too you know :)

very true

Missionary
07-22-2008, 07:30

1 - good 1st kill on crimsons 3rd state lmao
2 - that was norris, nothing to do with me. FB HORDE and TNG (although not the best nations around) are still way above any nation you can/have ever put together and would easily destroy you.
3 - yes im sure, EoS have been the top nation for most the set but they are someones lapdogs. **** i wish i was as smart as you.

KLL
07-22-2008, 10:19
AR Alive and Killin(#)[DOOM] Superman(#)[LoR] 1 Land 14:17:09-2008/07/22

so thats my 9th kill this set... :angel:

Mahdi
07-22-2008, 10:59
in fact when we were indanger of losing the top we simply killed the guy with the highest networth in the nation that took one of our guys hence jameswheel dying...

Oh yes EoS = Lapdogs fo sho

Divine Intervention
07-22-2008, 11:22
Pron just doesn't want to die :(

Mahdi
07-22-2008, 11:29
his time will come

Mahdi
07-22-2008, 11:37
just doing an update

100 - 60 with AFand THIK included

94 - 54 just Coalition vs LoR

Divine Intervention
07-22-2008, 11:56
You have killed kalamees4(#406)

You destroyed a total of 14 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

You have killed Super SpongeBOB(#427)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

anymore LoR states OOP apart from 218 whos using all his turns to land drop me atm?

pron
07-22-2008, 12:20
Nope.

lol

-Chris-
07-22-2008, 13:02
-yawns- **** pron just doesn't wanna die :P

KLL
07-22-2008, 13:18
-yawns- **** pron just doesn't wanna die :P

meh, he can't even get that done properly

Devil
07-22-2008, 13:54
im just wondering how long fw is going to take EoS states basically raping them to get land back from AR's?

Divine Intervention
07-22-2008, 13:56
pron is dead :)

and they wont have to anymore.

there aren't anymore LoR states who can AR us so no more grabbing land back :)

-Chris-
07-22-2008, 13:57
The sad death of a true friend and noble warrior. Cheers pron.

You have killed Mermaid(#218)

pron
07-22-2008, 13:59
Good kill Chris:D

Good war everybody!

KLL
07-22-2008, 14:40
im just wondering how long fw is going to take EoS states basically raping them to get land back from AR's?

i can only see 1 such occurance i nthe last 36 hours and Anton apparantly got doubletapepd by FW while in top 10 so....

and i wil lsay again, in all the 4 years palying i never saw anyone getting killed or warred for savign their own arses after getting ARed
this must be a new LoR policy i guess. wanna war over it? :P

viali
07-22-2008, 16:30
Raul said war will become more interesting.Too bad it didn't last more than 1 day.

ranger2112
07-22-2008, 16:31
Good kill Chris:D

Good war everybody!

spoken like a true soldier and enthusiast for the game. well said.

Missionary
07-22-2008, 16:36
AR The White House(##)[USA] Spiv Head(#414)[LoR] 2 Land 20:27:35-2008/07/22

wish i didnt help USA now. wont be making the same mistake again.

Max Logan
07-22-2008, 18:38

that wasn`t your restart I killed wasn`t it? Or else I start to think your jelouse at something lol

Max Logan
07-22-2008, 18:41
Raul said war will become more interesting.Too bad it didn't last more than 1 day.

like the ancients used to say: no $hit!

Mr President
07-22-2008, 18:48
AR The White House(##)[USA] Spiv Head(#414)[LoR] 2 Land 20:27:35-2008/07/22

wish i didnt help USA now. wont be making the same mistake again.

lol vinnie that was you? How the heck am i suppose to know this? I never dreamed you would go to LoR..

Sorry ;)

KLL
07-22-2008, 19:11
lol vinnie that was you? How the heck am i suppose to know this? I never dreamed you would go to LoR..

Sorry ;)

doesn'T he have his own nation to go to?
LoR aint exactly a safe harbour these days.. try DAK or EoS for that.

-Z-
07-22-2008, 19:29
The whole thing about tag jumpng bothers me... allways has.

...Z

Disorder
07-22-2008, 19:59
:wall:
pron is dead :)

and they wont have to anymore.

there aren't anymore LoR states who can AR us so no more grabbing land back :)

****.. There has to be some restarts somewhere to kill..
:wall:

Maybe some stocking tag jumper suicider dudes..? :mad:

Missionary
07-22-2008, 21:50
doesn'T he have his own nation to go to?
LoR aint exactly a safe harbour these days.. try DAK or EoS for that.

since FB are killing styates that dont even pass the 250 turn mark joining my own tag w3ould be stupid. plus i joined EoS and anton didnt want to cause "beef" with FB. which i though was a ***** move but hey, his tag he can do what he wants.

Sorry ;)

blame anton, he said he was going to let people know which were my members hiding. but alas he only told tnova, and we all know how useless he is lmao.

ranger2112
07-22-2008, 21:56
check out the small trophy

Mr President
07-22-2008, 21:58
since FB are killing styates that dont even pass the 250 turn mark joining my own tag w3ould be stupid. plus i joined EoS and anton didnt want to cause "beef" with FB. which i though was a ***** move but hey, his tag he can do what he wants.

blame anton, he said he was going to let people know which were my members hiding. but alas he only told tnova, and we all know how useless he is lmao.

Well i didn't check with anyone. I logged on, saw a state that was almost dead and nobody hitting it, so i jumped in thinking they ran out of turns..

I just "assumed" it was a lor restart..

I'll send you 1 mill credits to help make up for it :D

Dogma
07-22-2008, 22:02
Well i didn't check with anyone. I logged on, saw a state that was almost dead and nobody hitting it, so i jumped in thinking they ran out of turns..

I just "assumed" it was a lor restart..

I'll send you 1 mill credits to help make up for it :D

SUICIDER!

Raul
07-23-2008, 17:27
Raul, I have yet to see you in 1 vs 1 war,.., no wait, you got pwned this set already...lol

Lay off, you don`t stand and 1/10 chance of giving USA a decent fight.

lol from all persons i fought in this forums, Mr Pres or even Chris, i must admit they say intellignt things, but you lol, you really alwys just keep saying ignorant things lol, you always make me laugh at you, first, i have never say i can defeat USA, actually if u can read my posts i always say USA can defeat AF pretty eaz, but thats very different form us making a stand, and second, yeah just give me all the years that USA has been around, with all his players, against a almost new nation, with 1 vet (if u can call me vet which i dont consider) , 2 three set members, and 5 "this is their firts set" members....how can u look for a descent fight?? lol, you really are stupid or what? with time i will man, with time ;) dont worry ....

and just to make it clear, i have no further fights with USA anymore...

-Chris-
07-23-2008, 17:34
Raul just called me smarter then maxxy pad. Owned.

Mahdi
07-23-2008, 18:02
its not about the number of turns but how efficiently said turns are used

Max Logan
07-23-2008, 18:09
Bah! Raul called me stupid, now I`m gonna go and cry in the corner.

Comming from a guy that keeps abandoning his nation after every dumb decidion he make, pffft lol

Divine Intervention
07-25-2008, 19:39
just out of interest...where any of those states we just killed, LoR?

KLL
07-25-2008, 20:24
just out of interest...where any of those states we just killed, LoR?

screw you for not inviting me to the kills :(
Only got one out of.. a lot anyway. Miserable harvest.

Divine Intervention
07-25-2008, 20:30
screw you for not inviting me to the kills :(
Only got one out of.. a lot anyway. Miserable harvest.

sorry, remind me, are you willing to spend 5 turns per attack?
because AFAIK thats what would happen if a DOOM state attacks a state
in a nation its not at war with :)

KLL
07-25-2008, 20:31
sorry, remind me, are you willing to spend 5 turns per attack?
because AFAIK thats what would happen if a DOOM state attacks a state
in a nation its not at war with :)

to steal a kill ,why not :P
i got nothing else to do with my turns.

Raul
07-26-2008, 03:59
Bah! Raul called me stupid, now I`m gonna go and cry in the corner.

Comming from a guy that keeps abandoning his nation after every dumb decidion he make, pffft lol

i missed u man in my hurricane solitude, its nice to come back and see ur still alive, life isnt as fun if u arent around :)

Max Logan
07-26-2008, 05:44
I don`t live in a ****ty country full of ****ty storms! we get 1 in 2-3 years and then its over in a day and life goes on! :dblthumbup:

Soviet Russia
10-09-2010, 16:52
Most Viewed Thread:huh:

Soviet Russia
10-09-2010, 16:52
I don`t live in a ****ty country full of ****ty storms! we get 1 in 2-3 years and then its over in a day and life goes on! :dblthumbup:

your country is too cold:glare:

Xavior
10-09-2010, 17:01
And no need to be grave digged.

Shabaz K
10-09-2010, 18:04
yes i agree

i strongly suggest we remove xavior of his duties for this this nonsense:D

BeeNo
10-09-2010, 20:31
yes i agree

i strongly suggest we remove xavior of his duties for this this nonsense:D