PDA

View Full Version : EoS and DaK vs LoR

Pages : [1] 2 3

-Chris-
07-14-2008, 19:11
The plot thickens, whats going on here?

Will
07-14-2008, 19:32
Secret Euro retal policy is being applied for Devil's triple tap on me.

Recca
07-14-2008, 19:42
I can only speak for Dak. Daks reasoning for was is because LORs member double tapped in the top 10 and treated us with disrespect by ignoring the issue. Its also known that the member in question said.. and i quote "what is Dak going to do about it." Well this is what we are going to do about it.

It is also known that LOR was able to infiltrate Dak with a spy. This by itself is a grave offence and will be delt with.

Disorder
07-14-2008, 20:03
Yes.. this is GREAT..

Cape
07-14-2008, 20:05
The horror, the horror! :P

KLL
07-14-2008, 20:10
Nice FS they got going there.
Again, considering that LoR knew about it.

For LoR knowing about every FS thats gonna happen on em, they excell at pretending to be unprepared

Mr President
07-14-2008, 20:10
I think this clearly states that the community is tired of being pushed around and bullied.

USA did not ask either nation to enter. And i'm 99.999999% sure DOOM didn't either. They are acting with there own reasons, and the main one is they are fed up.

If LoR kept things the way they were and not called in help, i doubt anyone else would have stepped in. But what really put things over the edge was AF entering the war.

but i would like to say a nice BIG THANK YOU to the nations that have helped us out in this.. Well done..... Well done!

KLL
07-14-2008, 20:12
not a single LoR state left in top20

Dogma
07-14-2008, 20:16
You said you like surprises, Ali.

SURPRISE!

Disorder
07-14-2008, 20:23
SURPRISE

You have killed James Bond(#107)

You destroyed a total of 14 land.
You lost 165 Jets.
Your Nation lost 83 Jets.
Your enemy lost 8.822 Jets.

KLL
07-14-2008, 20:26
SURPRISE

You have killed James Bond(#107)

You destroyed a total of 14 land.
You lost 165 Jets.
Your Nation lost 83 Jets.
Your enemy lost 8.822 Jets.

And communists have been tryign that for half a century

Recca
07-14-2008, 20:32
And communists have been tryign that for half a century

Rolf
:P:Plol

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 20:32
Current Wars
Your nation officially declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR] at the 14th of July 2008 - 22:06:26.
Reason for the war: We are sad to inform that we believe LoR has broken several things that kept our peace trearty:

1) 83 land dropped our state again despite Kanman promising me it wouldnt happen.

2) Triple tap on EURO FA member.

3) Puting a spy in EoS thereby sabotaging our relations and trust and nearly causing an incident with my good friends in USA

4)Mercilesly killing restarts over and over again. That is lame. Think that makes you good warriors? you out number us, 139 wont war so therefore you out net us. This should be easy for you. or will it?

good luck to all.

And i can tell you that USA and DOOM leaders did not ask for help. Its just very convenient that they needed help and LoR broke the above things.

ranger2112
07-14-2008, 20:35
LOR wanted other nations to get involved. they were "bored" with killing restarts and prob did this to get other nations involved and figured they would be able to take on everyone. Sorry cats. I can say this, however, since i just got back from REAL vacation, i was unaware of this FS from Eos et al and in no way was misleading or lying to anyone. :w00t:

Mr President
07-14-2008, 20:40
with my good friends in USA

We have come far Anton... lol

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 20:41
We have come far Anton... lol

Crimson, Ooga, Nball, Ranger.

say what?

:closedeyes:

nah im just kidding i love you all :wub:

ranger2112
07-14-2008, 20:43
Anton, u and me have always been cool. will always be cool too

Cemetary
07-14-2008, 20:47
wow... my state gets killed by Lor then Eos and Dak jump in to war them

craziness :p

KLL
07-14-2008, 20:49
wow... my state gets killed by Lor then Eos and Dak jump in to war them

craziness :p

they will never admit it, but you'Re the real reason

-Z-
07-14-2008, 20:50
As soon as war broke out, I knew I was getting involved.

EoS would have lost my state if they did not war... I'm loyal... to war.

Z

kanman
07-14-2008, 20:54
Nice play Dak and EoS, don't do fa and consider treaty broken over minor things.

Don't pretend LoR has advantage in this war though.

Mahdi
07-14-2008, 20:56
@ -Z-

I know how you feel i was itching for war and i was about to jump when anton got ahold of me

ranger2112
07-14-2008, 20:57
Nice play Dak and EoS, don't do fa and consider treaty broken over minor things.

evens out the BS from AF and Other nations blending into LOR as well

KLL
07-14-2008, 20:57

classic, pretending to be a victim lol

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 20:58

i told you thered be trouble if 83 land dropped again.

kanman
07-14-2008, 21:04
The nation Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] officially declared war on your nation at the 14th of July 2008 - 22:04:08.
Reason for the war: double tap and variouis bull ****

Double tap was in top 10, 2 hours before his previous hit expired. It was a mistake, helps Dak's state and our state offered to not hit that state for 72 hours.

I would be so happy if I was top 10 and that happened to me.

viali
07-14-2008, 21:06
This war should be an interesting one.I'm sure LoR will have a great counter strike.

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 21:07
The nation Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] officially declared war on your nation at the 14th of July 2008 - 22:04:08.

Double tap was in top 10, 2 hours before his previous hit expired. It was a mistake, helps Dak's state and our state offered to not hit that state for 72 hours.

how about trying to infiltrate both nations with spies?

KLL
07-14-2008, 21:07
This war should be an interesting one.I'm sure LoR will have a great counter strike.

with what?

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 21:08
Ali says he has about 6 people outside nation.

KLL
07-14-2008, 21:09

so he's either lying or an idiot

Mahdi
07-14-2008, 21:10
they havent had a good cs yet....

Mr President
07-14-2008, 21:11

Well 6 is a lot better then the 20 he had when we first hit.. means we are doing our job.. :D

kanman
07-14-2008, 21:13
how about trying to infiltrate both nations with spies?

In EoS, you are talking about my brother? He was hiding and jumped out when LoR first got hit...

Mr President
07-14-2008, 21:15
they havent had a good cs yet....

Sadly i have to agree with this. When USA and DOOM first hit them, we really took them off guard and hit them pretty good. We may not have taken out the whole nation, but we took out the key states.

There CS took awhile, which i assume is only cause they were in disarray and trying to get organized.

3 days later they did finally have a decent CS and took out some of our states. But it was too late. That delay gave us ample time to prepare the 2nd wave.. Which is what your seeing now.

The question is, is the 2nd wave the final wave? Or do we have a 3rd or a 4th wave planned. There is lots of time left in the set, so time will tell....

But LoR has been hit hard again... So it will be interesting to see what they do next..

of course, if you seek peace you can always PM me or something.. :P

** i must edit this and give the proper credit to Tnova for his strategic planning of this war..**

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 21:16
In EoS, you are talking about my brother? He was hiding and jumped out when LoR first got hit...

no he didn't. he waited for some time.
further more there was an attempt to mislead me on him being a n00b.

the only compromise is that your brother seems like a cool dude.

kanman
07-14-2008, 21:18
Current Wars
Your nation officially declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR] at the 14th of July 2008 - 22:06:26.
Reason for the war: We are sad to inform that we believe LoR has broken several things that kept our peace trearty:

1) 83 land dropped our state again despite Kanman promising me it wouldnt happen.

2) Triple tap on EURO FA member.

3) Puting a spy in EoS thereby sabotaging our relations and trust and nearly causing an incident with my good friends in USA

4)Mercilesly killing restarts over and over again. That is lame. Think that makes you good warriors? you out number us, 139 wont war so therefore you out net us. This should be easy for you. or will it?

good luck to all.

And i can tell you that USA and DOOM leaders did not ask for help. Its just very convenient that they needed help and LoR broke the above things.

1 Echo of Silence[EoS] $222.343.038 24
2 Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] $153.726.489 15
3 Legion of Riot[LoR] $115.221.541 39

A little more accurate total net and numbers.

Divine Intervention
07-14-2008, 21:19
139 wont be warring.

Mr President
07-14-2008, 21:20
1 Echo of Silence[EoS] $222.343.038 24
2 Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] $153.726.489 15
3 Legion of Riot[LoR] $115.221.541 39

A little more accurate total net and numbers.

Well to be fair... LoR had more NW and members prior to the attacks..

kanman
07-14-2008, 21:23
Well to be fair... LoR had more NW and members prior to the attacks..

You should know that means nothing about how the rest of the war looks. What matters is the numbers after the fs.

KLL
07-14-2008, 21:25
You should know that means nothing about how the rest of the war looks. What matters is the numbers after the fs.

seeing your states will probably restart, i'd expect the number to be pretty much the same after the FS

kanman
07-14-2008, 21:31
seeing your states will probably restart, i'd expect the number to be pretty much the same after the FS

Ok...I posted total net and total member numbers...Total net won't be the same...

SmarT
07-14-2008, 21:32
i just calced my totaly land i took from lor today.... 41k LMAO to bad i couldnt keep it all

Disorder
07-14-2008, 21:33
i just calced my totaly land i took from lor today.... 41k LMAO to bad i couldnt keep it all

Nice job.. I shoulda kept up with you.. :w00t:

Mr President
07-14-2008, 21:35

My reply was cause you were making it sound like those were the numbers prior to the FS.. I'm confused on your comment though. Of course a nation hopes the opposing sides "might" drops after a FS.. If it doesn't then something is wrong lol..

And when USA and DOOM's 17 TOTAL states attacked LoR's 41+ states, LoR didn't mind seeking more help or worrying about numbers then.. I mean was AF really needed? Was UFO really needed? I know you were planning on NU, but we got to them first. I mean really, LoR had 47+ member just in LoR and AF had around 8 so there is 55 vs 15.. Didn't see you complaining about the numbers then.

When EOS and DAK jumped in, our total side only had 3 more members then LoR did. And the net was higher only cause of EOS top state who has vowed not to war.

Blackwater
07-14-2008, 21:47

I believe LoR did the same thing to DaK last set so they could take 1st place lol

SmarT
07-14-2008, 21:48
idk i found a rare turtle of dak land that had been molested... all he could say was lor..lor...lor.... and we can not stand by while our turtles are molested..

Mr President
07-14-2008, 21:52
sick sick people who molest turtles... Simple, harmless little creatures..

tsk tsk to you sick people doing these kinds of things.

-Chris-
07-14-2008, 21:54
has a feeling this topic will be epic.

Dogma
07-14-2008, 21:57

Within 12 hours of the FS, Lor had 10 more members than when they were hit. so I guess that is all that counts.

I don't believe the waves have fully hit the beach yet.

Recca
07-14-2008, 21:58

I'm sorry Smart does not know how to express himself but I filled in the details in my first post.

It was not the double tap itself but the way LOR treated us after the tap. As I said the LOR member said "What would we do about it?" and now hes dead.

And Ali next time I bring an issue with you, do not say I dont have time for this because little issues turn into big ones.

kanman
07-14-2008, 22:05
Im pretty sure he didn't mean it that way bc who wants their state killed. Words can be twisted and english is not his first language anyway.

I was just bringing up the numbers bc anton made it seem like LoR still had the advantage in this war. In regards to what happen to Usa/doom, I never said they had advantage even though after fs they have big total net advantage.

-Chris-
07-14-2008, 22:07
Im pretty sure he didn't mean it that way bc who wants their state killed. Words can be twisted and english is not his first language anyway.

I was just bringing up the numbers bc anton made it seem like LoR still had the advantage in this war. In regards to what happen to Usa/doom, I never said they had advantage even though after fs they have big total net advantage.
You dug your own grave kanny. Accept it.

Recca
07-14-2008, 22:09

If he didn't mean it then your leader Ali, should have expressed that instead of telling me that he was to busy to act on this matter

p-kitty
07-14-2008, 22:11
forget the topic, teh war ish gonna be of epic proportions! =3

Cemetary
07-14-2008, 22:20

and it all falls back to lor killign me...

kanman
07-14-2008, 22:24
You dug your own grave kanny. Accept it.

I accept some stuff, just not all of it.

Calvin74
07-14-2008, 22:29

after the crap you pulled this set you better just hope you can get a top ten state again....

kanman
07-14-2008, 22:30
after the crap you pulled this set you better just hope you can get a top ten state again....

lol, you mean killing you? sorry about that, didn't know who it was. all i knew was one of the members was ex-dak.

Calvin74
07-14-2008, 22:32
lol, you mean killing you? sorry about that, didn't know who it was. all i knew was one of the members was ex-dak.

all you knew was nothing
maybe next time you should look into it before you get so scared of a small 2 man nation that you kill them for looking scary and almost logging in everyday

Cemetary
07-14-2008, 22:45

yea you guys def didnt know one of the members was ex-dak.. i like how u tried to pull that out of your but... and even if one was exdak why would that matter when ur warring DOOM and USA?

-Chris-
07-14-2008, 22:46
all you knew was nothing
maybe next time you should look into it before you get so scared of a small 2 man nation that you kill them for looking scary and almost logging in everydayYa ***** ya.

Raul
07-14-2008, 23:01
Double Taps, Ali not responding, spies in both nations, USA didnt asked help..bla bla bla

EoS and DaK enter war to help USA out and nothing more, all other things are excuses, it was the only way them can eventually had a chance to defeat LoR and save USA...

Lor vs the Rest of the World, All mighty LOR?????

Interesting War....=)

Finally Mr Pres words came true...."other will enter the war effort to stop lor" =D

kanman
07-14-2008, 23:07
yea you guys def didnt know one of the members was ex-dak.. i like how u tried to pull that out of your but... and even if one was exdak why would that matter when ur warring DOOM and USA?

You can believe whatever you want but I did know one was ex-dak. And well, I thought ex-dak would have reason to hit us and with a nation name like peeper, it just doesn't seem like a serious nation where its members would be there all round.

Calvin74
07-14-2008, 23:08
Double Taps, Ali not responding, spies in both nations, USA didnt asked help..bla bla bla

EoS and DaK enter war to help USA out and nothing more, all other things are excuses, it was the only way them can eventually had a chance to defeat LoR and save USA...

Interesting War....=)

Finally Mr Pres words came true...."other will enter the war effort to stop lor" =D

raul i don't know if you are bashing dak and eos for joining the war but it seems like they had valid reasons
lor has been asking for this for long time with their stupid actions and cocky leadership that has done nothing to make friends
why do you think there are so many different nations out there willing to hit them? could it be everyone is fed up with lor's bs set after set?
lor has not had a decent leader since devil left and they have just been playing off his name since then. now they learn that they need to figure out what to do with that leader tag next to their name

Calvin74
07-14-2008, 23:12
You can believe whatever you want but I did know one was ex-dak. And well, I thought ex-dak would have reason to hit us and with a nation name like peeper, it just doesn't seem like a serious nation where its members would be there all round.

so on the very very outside chance that you knew there was an ex-dak play in peepers you didn't realize he was EX-dak? we aren't all pansy nations that hide our players incase we do something stupid and get hit

also i doubt you knew there was ex-dak since NO ONE knew nor were you even at war with dak
infact didn't you sign a peace treaty before you screwed that one up too?

22:04:08-2008/07/14 Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK] has declared war on Legion of Riot[LoR]

23:14:51-2008/07/13 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared peace on peeper[peeper]

that seems to be a good 24 hours in between. and since when do you decide what is a serious nation name or not? maybe that is one reason i picked that nation name so people would leave us alone. i didn't think that there was a nation of retards out there running around killing everyone that based on their intelligence (do you work for GWB btw?) had WMDs in their tiny little countries that threatened the biggest tag in the game

Raul
07-14-2008, 23:13
Dont count me wrong, im not BS DAK or EoS of entering war, i just said, it will be very interesting to see this war, And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..

Seems as the Allies vs Nazi Regime on 2nd world war
=D

Calvin74
07-14-2008, 23:14
Dont count me wrong, im not BS DAK or EoS of entering war, i just said, it will be very interesting to see this war, And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..

=D

either that or lor just gets so many members in its tag
25 midgets can still beat up 5 huge guys.....

Devil
07-14-2008, 23:55
this just proved how big of hipocrits are in this game...

LoR is always the bad guy and then you Dak and EOS both break an agreement and hit us.

LMFAO this is just plain funny. Ill be leading lor next set and ill be active and we will see what next set brings :)

Mr President
07-15-2008, 00:06
And its also amazing to see that only way to stop lor is everyone againts him..

LoR has the most members so it takes a lot to stop them. But i wouldn't go as far as everyone. In fact USA and DOOM were pretty small and if LoR didn't call in others we would have given them a run for there money even longer.

LoR is always the bad guy and then you Dak and EOS both break an agreement and hit us.

LMFAO this is just plain funny. Ill be leading lor next set and ill be active and we will see what next set brings :)

Well it's about freaking time.. Looking forward to seeing you :D

Recca
07-15-2008, 00:07

You mean like how you guys broke a NAP last set for no reason? Your just mad because we do have a reason.

Mr President
07-15-2008, 00:11

Interesting War....=)

lol this coming from the guy who claims they were planning on hitting us anyway. I think it's funny how when some give there reasons it's expected to fly, but when others use them, nope they are lying and covering up the truth.

of course part of the reason Dak and EOS are in this war is to help USA and DOOM. But they were not asked by us and they also do have there own reason.

Why is this so unfair? Why is it unfair when the sides level out? Can LoR only win when they out number? Is it our fault LoR didn't notice how this all went down? What were you guys thinking when your stocker tags started dying? There was a reason for that.. lol

Cemetary
07-15-2008, 00:20
u cant kill a dak player then not expect a retal.. u KNEW a dak player was in peeper.. so u killed him for that reason... hmm...

lol and i loved lor wasting over 500 turns in attacks... much less the refueling turns.. on viali and didnt kill him yet... priceless

and rauls talkign **** about people jumping into wars.. it was like 50 v 20 when usa and doom were alone then you tried to bring AF in to war on lors side.. i mean seriously..

p-kitty
07-15-2008, 00:23
But if Lor knew there was unrest amongst the rest of the nations - whether they will concede to anyone's reasons or not - why would it be *****ing at us for not waiting until they were fully prepared for such a fullscale onslaught despite its formidable stature?

edit: oh yeah... why would you kill peoplez in a nation that you said yourself didn't sound like a serious nation? so why worry about the little fish?

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 00:26
cuz apparantly 2 pirahna's can kill a shark... hmm now we see the tables turn and LoR is backpeddling as fast as it can

Devil
07-15-2008, 00:27
When EOS and DAK jumped in, our total side only had 3 more members then LoR did. And the net was higher only cause of EOS top state who has vowed not to war.

Please tell me this is a joke.

You FS a nation and kill a good amount then the nation calls in its states to kill you and keep killing restarts For over a week.

Now Two nations that easill have enough breakers come and hit us. And your trying to compare it to even?

We all know that with your restarts who have 3-5mil lv 8 are very lethal when they have a ton of otherstate to aa and start the initial ar's

And pres seeing more of me next set probably wont be in your Most of NW's best interest :)

Mr President
07-15-2008, 00:50
Please tell me this is a joke.

You FS a nation and kill a good amount then the nation calls in its states to kill you and keep killing restarts For over a week.

Now Two nations that easill have enough breakers come and hit us. And your trying to compare it to even?

We all know that with your restarts who have 3-5mil lv 8 are very lethal when they have a ton of otherstate to aa and start the initial ar's

And pres seeing more of me next set probably wont be in your Most of NW's best interest :)

Please tell me this was a joke.... Are you kidding me?

*** takes deep breathe to say all of this*****

LoR had 41+ members when USA and DOOM attacked them. We had 17!
We knew going in that it was a long shot, but hey at least we were making a stand. We killed 12 states. 8-9 good ones and then a few smaller ones as we were lower on turns. This still leaves LoR with 2 times more members then we had but yet they still call in help? And yes AF had time to stock up as well as the other nations too. So don't make it sound like poor LoR didn't have a chance.

3-5 million lvl 8? lmao have you not done any intels on USA? i am the highest state in the nation and i don't have anything lvl 8 or even in the millions for that matter lmao.. (pretty much just sealed my death there lmao)

Yes EOS and Dak were stocked and ready.. Dang, i can't believe what idiots they are for stocking turns and preparing for war.. i mean really how dumb is that....

But wait, LoR has also had the same amount of time to build up. You can't tell me it's taken 45+ members to keep USA and DOOM who's combined net after death was barely on the scores sheet? What have your other states been doing? Wait, this isn't my problem lol..

if you think i'm worried about you leading cause that means we'll meet on the battlefield then you have been gone too long.. You forget, i'm not easily rattled.

But lets take this one step further....

Last set, YOUR nation suicided on us with only 4hrs left in the set. I tried to deal with Ali and Kanman who BOTH said oh yea just kill him. 1st, oh yea like we have the turns.. 2nd, if your nation harbors a suicider it's just good diplomatic relations to help kill him off. But i'm sure this excludes LoR who doesn't have to do anything they don't want to do.. (could explain your popularity level)

You can't suicide a state with 4hrs left in the set and not expect it to be settled the following set. I don't consider that a carry over grudge..

But then a loyal LoR state has the gull to say that carrying things over from set to set is lame (not the actual words, just to lazy to go back and get it, but it's what he was saying) but now LoR is saying they are going to carry this over to next set.. lol.. go figure!

It's ok Devil, LoR is very predictable and we have already made plans..

on a side note though... it is nice to have you ticked off enough your coming back full time and being active.. :p

Max Logan
07-15-2008, 01:17
I don`t understand your frustration Lor???

Ali asked me yesterday if I can get more people to war you. I gave some random BS answears as I had no idea what to say. He just said his men were bored and needed action.

Now Dak and EoS have declared...what the **** are you complaining about???

The old phrase though: you saw it comming

kanman
07-15-2008, 01:32
I didn't read nearly all of that, but one difference i see is that usa/doom hit lor so we had people coming in to defend the nation. Maybe when you are attacked, you want to always keep it a fair fight but when we're attacked, we just want to crush the attackers :).

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 01:36
so crush us already :fight:

Mr President
07-15-2008, 01:37
I didn't read nearly all of that, but one difference i see is that usa/doom hit lor so we had people coming in to defend the nation. Maybe when you are attacked, you want to always keep it a fair fight but when we're attacked, we just want to crush the attackers :).

Well you know what.. i have to give you a thumbs up for at least being honest about it.. :dblthumbup:

Disorder
07-15-2008, 01:45

Even if you kill me.. I still have the heads of two of your states hanging on my wall from today..

And they both reek of turtles!:cursing:

Blackwater
07-15-2008, 01:54
LoR you guys like multiply. After our FS you still have 35 members. Stop reproducing n just die lol

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 01:59
brb guys.
internet cafe.
gonna recruit 10 new ppl for this game
:)

Devil
07-15-2008, 02:02
Please tell me this was a joke.... Are you kidding me?

*** takes deep breathe to say all of this*****

LoR had 41+ members when USA and DOOM attacked them. We had 17!
We knew going in that it was a long shot, but hey at least we were making a stand. We killed 12 states. 8-9 good ones and then a few smaller ones as we were lower on turns. This still leaves LoR with 2 times more members then we had but yet they still call in help? And yes AF had time to stock up as well as the other nations too. So don't make it sound like poor LoR didn't have a chance.

3-5 million lvl 8? lmao have you not done any intels on USA? i am the highest state in the nation and i don't have anything lvl 8 or even in the millions for that matter lmao.. (pretty much just sealed my death there lmao)

Yes EOS and Dak were stocked and ready.. Dang, i can't believe what idiots they are for stocking turns and preparing for war.. i mean really how dumb is that....

But wait, LoR has also had the same amount of time to build up. You can't tell me it's taken 45+ members to keep USA and DOOM who's combined net after death was barely on the scores sheet? What have your other states been doing? Wait, this isn't my problem lol..

if you think i'm worried about you leading cause that means we'll meet on the battlefield then you have been gone too long.. You forget, i'm not easily rattled.

But lets take this one step further....

Last set, YOUR nation suicided on us with only 4hrs left in the set. I tried to deal with Ali and Kanman who BOTH said oh yea just kill him. 1st, oh yea like we have the turns.. 2nd, if your nation harbors a suicider it's just good diplomatic relations to help kill him off. But i'm sure this excludes LoR who doesn't have to do anything they don't want to do.. (could explain your popularity level)

You can't suicide a state with 4hrs left in the set and not expect it to be settled the following set. I don't consider that a carry over grudge..

But then a loyal LoR state has the gull to say that carrying things over from set to set is lame (not the actual words, just to lazy to go back and get it, but it's what he was saying) but now LoR is saying they are going to carry this over to next set.. lol.. go figure!

It's ok Devil, LoR is very predictable and we have already made plans..

on a side note though... it is nice to have you ticked off enough your coming back full time and being active.. :p

Ok last set i dont know what happened because i didnt play turns the last week until i silver was hit so i joined wlf and hit him.

2nd You have members on the board that say some ridiculous crap so we can both play that song and dance.

3rd I did not threaten you i said it would be bad for Most of NW because i will be ruthless when i have to be. I can promise you this i will not war for no reason or grudge and you can quote me on this. However breaking a treaty and fs'ing someone with doing a little FA work is just disgusting and shows there were just afraid of us and struck because the opportunity was there. But like i said i wont hold that against them.

Now to the numbers thing EoS and Dak had an entire week more of NOT being fs'ed and being able to build up. Now you guys have MORE members 30+ FRESH states to hit a nation thats been in a week war. Yea it does take some effort finding and killing restarts so you cant say that we had all this time to build up.

Now from what i see Tnova and USA hitting us was completely justified. I dont agree with what LoR did last set.

Recca
07-15-2008, 02:11
Now from what i see Tnova and USA hitting us was completely justified. I dont agree with what LoR did last set.

But you agree in Lor hitting Dak last set?

Devil
07-15-2008, 02:14
But you agree in Lor hitting Dak last set?

i dont know why we hit you so i cant comment on that but you did break a treaty. So it just shows how well your leadership is.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 02:15
i think youll find those numbers are wrong devil.
DaK has at'least 4 restarts.
EoS has 6 with several inactives.

so take of about 12 or so ppl minimum from our number :)

SmarT
07-15-2008, 02:28
well first offf, throwing a spy into our nation.
second, double tap of top ten and not giving a **** about it, doing it on purpose to see what we would do.
third- you killed cem :P
forth- since when has lor cared for treaties?
fifth- stfu and kill my state already

Devil
07-15-2008, 03:14
well first offf, throwing a spy into our nation.
second, double tap of top ten and not giving a **** about it, doing it on purpose to see what we would do.
third- you killed cem :P
forth- since when has lor cared for treaties?
fifth- stfu and kill my state already

One what good would a spy do if you weren't hiding anything. I mean if you dont know the person you give them privs, and all they can do is read mass messages. So no harm done to you unless you decided to break our treaty.

2. that double tap in the top 10 was a mistake and actually worked out in your states favor. If you didnt like what ali had to do with it theres still me and kanman.

3. We killed Cemetary who was Hiding in a random tag under a name <--- No reason to war but thats why you hit us.

4. When have we broke a treaty that the other party didnt break first?

5. that can be done

viali
07-15-2008, 05:19

=D

when ur saying everyone u mean 4 nations with a total of 55-60 members against LoR-44 members and AF?
looks like a balanced war to me

Devil
07-15-2008, 05:26
when ur saying everyone u mean 4 nations with a total of 55-60 members against LoR-44 members and AF?

then your completely retarded.

dak was 15 EoS 23

Plus the 17 from DOOM / USA

Thats 55 vs our 40ish not counting an already beat AF. and we have 6 inactive

Not to mention 30+ of your members had a full week to grow and prepare while we were already hit and restarting.

So before you come out and say this war is totally fair do your 3 min of homework so you don't sound like a fool.

Not to mention how anton is just being cem's puppet. We killed a state not knowing it was cem and calvin and thats why you hit us? Good boy now do as master says and go get the newspaper

k959
07-15-2008, 05:37
wow... i hate all this random bull that i keep seeing(at least i think its complet bull) i mean i dont know what is going on but i really dont care... all i know is DaK and EoS broke a treaty. from what im seeing u all go to ali with your problems and just go to ali... i look at it this way if u dont like how ali deals with things go to a differnet leader. is it that hard to just talk to 2 differnet leaders to solve your problem? am i the only one that can figure that out becuase i mean u complain about how ali didnt sovle it then why not go to devil or kanman? are the only sane people in this game in lor anymore because it dont take that much thought?

again this is from me only and not lor

also every thing i do aka suicide silver last set in the last 4 hours is on my own because i dont like his stuped *** is spure of the moment and i do it on my own

viali
07-15-2008, 05:44

dak was 15 EoS 23

Thats 55 vs our 40ish not counting an already beat AF. and we have 6 inactive

Not to mention 30+ of your members had a full week to grow and prepare while we were already hit and restarting.

So before you come out and say this war is totally fair do your 3 min of homework so you don't sound like a fool.

Not to mention how anton is just being cem's puppet. We killed a state not knowing it was cem and calvin and thats why you hit us? Good boy now do as master says and go get the newspaper

it seems someone else is retarded here.u think EoS and Dak have no inactives?and why not counting beaten AF?werent USA and DOOM beaten?or for the might LoR restarts are a threat?I supose so since last 5 days you keep on killing restarts.
Stop whining your not the victim of this war.You have to pay the concequences of your own acts.You poor little lories never expecting to be hit but always love to have the FS.now that you are hit start fiding excuses.unfair war?not balanced enough for you?not good enough reasons?:thumbdown:

viali
07-15-2008, 05:48
wow... i hate all this random bull that i keep seeing(at least i think its complet bull) i mean i dont know what is going on but i really dont care... all i know is DaK and EoS broke a treaty. from what im seeing u all go to ali with your problems and just go to ali... i look at it this way if u dont like how ali deals with things go to a differnet leader. is it that hard to just talk to 2 differnet leaders to solve your problem? am i the only one that can figure that out becuase i mean u complain about how ali didnt sovle it then why not go to devil or kanman? are the only sane people in this game in lor anymore because it dont take that much thought?

again this is from me only and not lor

also every thing i do aka suicide silver last set in the last 4 hours is on my own because i dont like his stuped *** is spure of the moment and i do it on my own

Why isnt LoR breaking apart if 2 leaders can have 2 different opinions on the same problem?I mean shouldnt they decide togheter what to do?

jeff_capes
07-15-2008, 06:19
Funny too how now attacked LoR are comparing members etc.
But when they attack they say war isn't supposed to be fair etc.... lol

edit... in fact this is what everyone says when they get attacked not just LoR, lol its like the first message that goes to the forum, 'it aint a fair war'

To Everyone- War will never be fair in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just gotta get on with it.

Eddie Haskel
07-15-2008, 06:28
Oh noooes, you sank my Battleship! :)

Man, and I just joined them last night (EoS), I liked their recruiting poster, lol

I was a crappy Indy anyway I think... Now I get to try again, :)

KLL
07-15-2008, 06:30

Domination leads to war, so stuff it.
Beeing an arse leads to war too.
So does incompetency.
Might want to write that down.

dak was 15 EoS 23

you realize that DOOM and USA have a combined membership of only 10 now, as many are in the other nations now?
That makes it ca. 48 vs. at least 45. And we have more restarts. Oh, and don't you supposedly have 6 members hiding?

So do YOUR homework, and learn some maths and logic.

SmarT
07-15-2008, 06:37
putting a spy into dak is good enough as it is.. as for that matter u have only killed 2 stats that matter. boshuk and grave, since they had full turns and could of done dmg. u can go and kill little fish i dont mind. u have ran thru what 2k+ turns prob almost 2.5k? with refueling so dont give me that **** about not being fresh. on top of that recca made that treaty, i didnt. i claim and take full responsiblity for dak's actions. i wanted to hit you guys 600 turns and on but since u hide half ur members its not logical to do that. if u want to blame someone, blame me, i pushed this war. i pushed recca, anton and cem. i said we couldnt let some whine *** *****es that drink nut and **** fairies get away with that fs last set. i figure we are kinda even now, maybe idk yet. if you wanna grudge lets grudge, i can go every **** set until the world freezes over, i could care less about netting.

as for being fair? lol come one now get the **** out of your *** and grow up. war isnt suppose to be fair.

as for double tap... dak has a new double tap rule this set for top ten, this set only for now. if you double one of our states, we will aa ur state 3-5 times and double tap any of ur top ten as much as we like for the rest of the set. and if you double any of our states again, we will just AA u again prob 10 times maybe even declare and kill your offended states. i think that gives motive not to double take us anymore.

and im sure july is pissed off about his state being killed. well buddy how do you like hard **** in your ***? talk some more **** next time *****

devil, i dont give a **** if your jesus. you should know better then to let ur members run their mouth to dak. how many times have we raped ur nation in WoW? idk i lost count. so next time pick some competent people that wont just do what ever the **** they want to and think its ok. and if you dont liek our reasons for war, well i dont care. you pick the one you liked best so w.e

both of our nations wanted this so stfu anyways. oh yah... im still alive

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 07:38
i really don't know why LoR is complaning with all their tricks up their sleeves (as Ali says), their "hidden members" and their constant recruiting of "new members". who knows maybe bby end of war LoR will have broken member count record :p

Dogma
07-15-2008, 07:40
Was LOR not already targetting DOOM before we hit you? Don't try and deny it. you had planned a 45 V 10, so sorry your plan failed. and as for the rest...

ummm not really well hey if you guys want the war to continue for a long time i am down but make it interesting call someone in

i like suprises Posted by Ali
so, surprise. And a pleasane surprise it was for us, even though we dodn't call anyone in. we were ok on our own. WE don't ask someone else to fight our battles.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 07:50
Devil makes me smile with some of the stuff he comes up with :p

SmarT
07-15-2008, 07:54
thats the tounge trick he gots LMAO

kanman
07-15-2008, 08:39

We can call it 60-50 which would be seem like a balanced war except the 60 got all the first strikes and therefore, even not including the top state, have 2.5 times the total net as of right now. Top 9 alive states right now are all Dak/EoS and this is after we killed 2 top ten states and a top 15 state yesterday. However, if the 60 suck enough in fighting, this could be a balanced war, we'll see.

And for Dogma, you're wrong about our plans, if we hit, we were going to hit several nations at once.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 08:47
id say 40 vs 50 (LoR) are more like the realistic numbers counting in inactives + ppl who joined mid set and those who don't war but w/e. I don't like seeing some people brag because i know LOR can still pull this one out through sheer force of numbers.

kanman
07-15-2008, 08:50
Ok LoR has inactives too, at worse you can say numbers are about even, but still one side gets all the first strikes and has a huge breaker advantage.

SmarT
07-15-2008, 08:53
so then why brag about what u did to us last set?

kanman
07-15-2008, 08:57
Well idk if people brag on msn, but on forums, i see little bragging by our side unless the other side says something first.

SmarT
07-15-2008, 08:59
u guys gotta be on crack or something lol

KLL
07-15-2008, 09:00
We can call it 60-50 which would be seem like a balanced war except the 60 got all the first strikes and therefore, even not including the top state, have 2.5 times the total net as of right now. Top 9 alive states right now are all Dak/EoS and this is after we killed 2 top ten states and a top 15 state yesterday. However, if the 60 suck enough in fighting, this could be a balanced war, we'll see.

And for Dogma, you're wrong about our plans, if we hit, we were going to hit several nations at once.

that doesn't really make you look better... an unprovoked war agaisnt several nations? a big NO-NO

KLL
07-15-2008, 09:00
Well idk if people brag on msn, but on forums, i see little bragging by our side unless the other side says something first.

Well from what i was able to see reading isn'T your strong suit..

kanman
07-15-2008, 09:02
Ok...if you really want, you can bring up posts of LoR bragging and I'll bring up posts of doom/usa/dak/eos bragging and we'll see.

KLL
07-15-2008, 09:04
Ok...if you really want, you can bring up posts of LoR bragging and I'll bring up posts of doom/usa/dak/eos bragging and we'll see.

i'm not saying we'Re not bragging, afterall we achived quite a lot.
you're in no position of bbragging but do so. even in your psots there is a lot of subtle and maybe subliminal bragging

kanman
07-15-2008, 12:15
2 double kills in a row

AR Vision(#179)[LoR] alliance of hearts(#219)[EoS] 14 Land 07:53:20-2008/07/15
AR Uka(#306)[LoR] alliance of hearts(#219)[EoS] 14 Land 07:53:20-2008/07/15

AR kassikas2(#280)[LoR] Sidnaw(#318)[EoS] 26 Land 08:00:59-2008/07/15
AR MyLand(#149)[LoR] Sidnaw(#318)[EoS] 26 Land 08:00:59-2008/07/15

Cemetary
07-15-2008, 12:29
i dont know why we hit you so i cant comment on that but you did break a treaty. So it just shows how well your leadership is.

ok, i jsut caught up and i had to say this was my favorite comment... well.. theres another one devil posted about me dying being the actual reason for this war, which it isnt, but funny nonetheless

but back to what devil said... but, as i recall, lor broke a treaty two sets ago and FS the estos.. they said it was bc "we believe they were behind suicides on our states", with no valid proof at all.

it is funny that the estos joined you after that tho, i guess they paid the price

Cemetary
07-15-2008, 12:31
2 double kills in a row

ouch

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 12:32
2 double kills in a row

so....congrats on a wasted 4 turns and a possible ***** fest in chat room about who got the kill?

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 12:38
so....congrats on a wasted 4 turns and a possible ***** fest in chat room about who got the kill?

hahahaha

KLL
07-15-2008, 12:40
they'll probably note it down as 4 kills in their kill count :P

kanman
07-15-2008, 12:41
Actually, does it count twice in the nation kill totals?

Disorder
07-15-2008, 12:46
no... how can you take ONE kill and get 2 or 4 from it????

kanman
07-15-2008, 12:48
alright :(

-Z-
07-15-2008, 13:00
wow, I don't think I have ever seen a double kill in all my years of this game!

Z

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 13:16
wow, I don't think I have ever seen a double kill in all my years of this game!

Z

thats because you're a lazy netter who never wars :P

btw 3 LoR dead as a revenge attack for killing my friend :mad:
he was already sick of this game after Cemetary smashed his 2 huge states in vendetta lol..and now this :D

kanman
07-15-2008, 13:22
You just had to do that, now we have to kill 9 states in revenge.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 13:27
You just had to do that, now we have to kill 9 states in revenge. Might take a while :(.

really? it seems like every time you kill one LoR state, 2 new ones appear. as does a new banned forum account :w00t:

Max Logan
07-15-2008, 13:28
coincidence! purely! Lor would never do so and were never cought doing so! and they have no members that were cought multie before!

Recca
07-15-2008, 13:54
coincidence! purely! Lor would never do so and were never cought doing so! and they have no members that were cought multie before!

cough cough.. no comment.. but I have 5 brothers who all want to play this game.. and my 3 cousins who live down the street.. They are poor and they dont have internet so they use ours. Honestly no lie.

all different people.

Raven
07-15-2008, 14:00
One what good would a spy do if you weren't hiding anything. I mean if you dont know the person you give them privs, and all they can do is read mass messages. So no harm done to you unless you decided to break our treaty.

Speaking from a person who would know Dak's policies....

It has long been observed and understood that Dak never tolerates spies. Disregarding all the other stuff that happened, you acknowledge a spy in Dak...We war for spies in Dak. Always have, always will. Game over.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 14:07
Speaking from a person who would know Dak's policies....

It has long been observed and understood that Dak never tolerates spies. Disregarding all the other stuff that happened, you acknowledge a spy in Dak...We war for spies in Dak. Always have, always will. Game over.

:tt1:

its..

OUR LEADER!

:tt1:

Devil
07-15-2008, 14:28
putting a spy into dak is good enough as it is.. as for that matter u have only killed 2 stats that matter. boshuk and grave, since they had full turns and could of done dmg. u can go and kill little fish i dont mind. u have ran thru what 2k+ turns prob almost 2.5k? with refueling so dont give me that **** about not being fresh. on top of that recca made that treaty, i didnt. i claim and take full responsiblity for dak's actions. i wanted to hit you guys 600 turns and on but since u hide half ur members its not logical to do that. if u want to blame someone, blame me, i pushed this war. i pushed recca, anton and cem. i said we couldnt let some whine *** *****es that drink nut and **** fairies get away with that fs last set. i figure we are kinda even now, maybe idk yet. if you wanna grudge lets grudge, i can go every **** set until the world freezes over, i could care less about netting.

as for being fair? lol come one now get the **** out of your *** and grow up. war isnt suppose to be fair.

as for double tap... dak has a new double tap rule this set for top ten, this set only for now. if you double one of our states, we will aa ur state 3-5 times and double tap any of ur top ten as much as we like for the rest of the set. and if you double any of our states again, we will just AA u again prob 10 times maybe even declare and kill your offended states. i think that gives motive not to double take us anymore.

and im sure july is pissed off about his state being killed. well buddy how do you like hard **** in your ***? talk some more **** next time *****

devil, i dont give a **** if your jesus. you should know better then to let ur members run their mouth to dak. how many times have we raped ur nation in WoW? idk i lost count. so next time pick some competent people that wont just do what ever the **** they want to and think its ok. and if you dont liek our reasons for war, well i dont care. you pick the one you liked best so w.e

both of our nations wanted this so stfu anyways. oh yah... im still alive

First of ill give you respect for being honest at least someone has the balls for that.

Now i honestly don't give a hell about wars being fair. I never complained about it not being. I think its dumb for others the try and say its fair. When clearly its not.

Now let me ask you when has dak beat us alone? Ahh ok Never. But you make a special secret policy and hit us after you make it? LoL i like that :).

Now as for my members running their mouth i really have no control of that considering up until yesterday i was pretty inactive

-Z-
07-15-2008, 14:29
thats because you're a lazy netter who never wars :P

btw 3 LoR dead as a revenge attack for killing my friend :mad:
he was already sick of this game after Cemetary smashed his 2 huge states in vendetta lol..and now this :D

A lazy Netter with well over 1,000 kills leading WLF as a nation.

I do my part.

When I war, I always still use some turns to gain net. (unless I am land dropping)

I feel it is a responsibility of the higher Land states to keep their land, and war.

I try to spend 80% of my turns on war in wartime...

This is why I like Indy for warring, because with casher, in order to net properly, u should cash maybe 25% of your turns. with Indy, u can spend them all on war aside from a few grabs, and still net well.

Z

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 14:36
dude i was only joking.

Recca
07-15-2008, 14:37
A lazy Netter with well over 1,000 kills leading WLF as a nation.

I do my part.

When I war, I always still use some turns to gain net. (unless I am land dropping)

I feel it is a responsibility of the higher Land states to keep their land, and war.

I try to spend 80% of my turns on war in wartime...

This is why I like Indy for warring, because with casher, in order to net properly, u should cash maybe 25% of your turns. with Indy, u can spend them all on war aside from a few grabs, and still net well.

Z

I love when people put in random stats to make them selves look good but have no real proof of them nor can they ever produce them. We are just suppose to take it like they say. I for one will call BULL SH*T and man does it smell bad!!!!!!

er.. i have made 5 billion kills since i started playing wow.. and ahh 100% of my turns were spent killing them. and Ahhh i have made top 10 finish 800 times.. now believe what I say because I said it and its on the intarnet now so its real.. yes

-Chris-
07-15-2008, 14:38
Hehe...you got killed by a bunch of Disney freaks

-Z-
07-15-2008, 14:57
I love when people put in random stats to make them selves look good but have no real proof of them nor can they ever produce them. We are just suppose to take it like they say. I for one will call BULL SH*T and man does it smell bad!!!!!!

er.. i have made 5 billion kills since i started playing wow.. and ahh 100% of my turns were spent killing them. and Ahhh i have made top 10 finish 800 times.. now believe what I say because I said it and its on the intarnet now so its real.. yes

I'm just wondering how long you have been playing?

I did not mean that I personally got 1000 kills.

My Nation [WLF] (the greatest warring nation ever) got well over 1000 kills in its time, as a nation. we did have aprox. 40 sets of action.

u can ask around, this is not a fact that I can prove, but if u ask around, u will find it is well known.

Z

Recca
07-15-2008, 15:00

My Nation [WLF] (the greatest warring nation ever) got well over 1000 kills in its time, as a nation. we did have aprox. 40 sets of action.

u can ask around, this is not a fact that I can prove, but if u ask around, u will find it is well known.

Z

Are you Serious?? I have been around since 2000 and Dak has kicked your *ss so many times I have lost count.

-Chris-
07-15-2008, 15:00
your on the same team both of you, so you need to both calm down here boys...

Recca
07-15-2008, 15:03
your on the same team both of you, so you need to both calm down here boys...

Ya I would never saw it coming that Dak would be harboring enemies of the state just to attack a more evil nation. Now I know how the US felt teaming up the USSR to kill the evil Nazi bastards.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 15:06
pfft Recca...i was WLF for 3 years ;)
dont speak bad about my friends :D

Recca
07-15-2008, 15:07
pfft Recca...i was WLF for 3 years ;)
dont speak bad about my friends :D

and the ringleader comes out of hiding :)

-Chris-
07-15-2008, 15:07
Ya I would never saw it coming that Dak would be harboring enemies of the state just to attack a more evil nation. Now I know how the US felt teaming up the USSR to kill the evil Nazi bastards.
I'm WLF as well Recca, lets just put aside our differences and fight the common evil ;)

Raven
07-15-2008, 15:08

I did not mean that I personally got 1000 kills.

My Nation [WLF] (the greatest warring nation ever)

Z

Boy you are ignorant. That ignorance will not serve you well.

WLF has never and will never be considered the greatest warring nation ever. Please. That's a joke, right?

I mean, you're talkign better than Euro? Haha, I laugh at this. And, also, FYI, Dak was around longer than your WLF.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 15:09
from what Will told me i got the impression that : WLF>EURO.

honestly it just seemed that Euro exclusivly picked on small nations - participated in gang bangs.

atleast we in WLF suicided vet nations much bigger than us like E and PX :cool:

-Z-
07-15-2008, 15:21
EURO was a respectable nation.

But I don't think Euro was around for 40+ sets... warring every set...

I will not deny that WLF suffered many casualties, and did not have a good record vs. dak.

However WLF is the GREATEST warring nation ever. (per capita)

WLF, LOR, USA IMO are 3 legacy nations (perhaps not the best, but we have been around forever, not missing a set)

WLF is idle this set,

Don't make me bring WLF back.

I decided to do something different for a change upon my return to wow.

Now Recca starts bad mouthing my nation!

Why?

I speak not lies about WLF stats. I could say possibly 2000 kills, but 1000 makes a fine statement as is, and I am sure that we by far surpasses this amount.

Z

-Chris-
07-15-2008, 15:23
WLF diminished in your absence Z, if you bring it back I might have to strap myself back into the ol' F-22

Devil
07-15-2008, 15:31
from what Will told me i got the impression that : WLF>EURO.

honestly it just seemed that Euro exclusivly picked on small nations - participated in gang bangs.

atleast we in WLF suicided vet nations much bigger than us like E and PX :cool:

you have never seen euro in thier prime so your opinion doesn't matter.

And Z if your fellow nation doesn't like you you always got place over here :)

KLL
07-15-2008, 15:35
LoR got boring so people are talking about EURO and WLF now? :P

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 15:37
you have never seen euro in thier prime so your opinion doesn't matter.

And Z if your fellow nation doesn't like you you always got place over here :)

im just making a deduction based on what Will has told me. I have no reason to not believe him.

-Z-
07-15-2008, 15:50
Well I am not attacking or dis-crediting any nation.

But I will not stand by in idle and watch someone try to deny a fact I am proud to have part in building.

Z

nosejam
07-15-2008, 15:57
so, surprise. And a pleasane surprise it was for us, even though we dodn't call anyone in. we were ok on our own. WE don't ask someone else to fight our battles.

Well if they do then i would hope that all the nations out there who are not fond of LoR would jump in to help balance it out.

You don't ask, you just imply :rolleyes:

"We would love it if you all joined in, we're not asking you, but if you did that would be splendid"

Mr President
07-15-2008, 15:59
You don't ask, you just imply :rolleyes:

"We would love it if you all joined in, we're not asking you, but if you did that would be splendid"

lol.. well implying is not asking..

Anyway, i'm honored that out of all the targets LoR has to choose from, i'm the one they are hitting right now..

thank you for wasting your turns on my pathetic state and not one that will be of use.. :dblthumbup:

nosejam
07-15-2008, 16:23
139 wont be warring.

This is complete bs, if I was LoR I would drop everything and just kill him, how much arrogance does this show? The fact that's he's still in the nation shows he agrees with them. Typical Jameswheel.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 16:29
arrogance on his side or EoS side? because i would have preferred if he warred but we should be able to handle without asking him to war :)

nosejam
07-15-2008, 16:33
Both :). Arrogance that after breaking the treaty with pretty rubbish reasons, you think LoR would have any reason to believe what you say about your members. And his side for thinking he is untouchable because he said he won't war yet stays in a nation at war.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 16:37
Both :). Arrogance that after breaking the treaty with pretty rubbish reasons, you think LoR would have any reason to believe what you say about your members. And his side for thinking he is untouchable because he said he won't war yet stays in a nation at war.

thats a matter of opinion. I do not like being infiltrated and lied to. Especially putting a player that had in the previous set done AAs on USA right before the set end (again, nothing against renbuch though, seems like a descent guy). Nor do i appreciate being ignored when i say that land dropping my members wont be tolerated.

and lol...why would i lie to LoR about 139. Had James warred then Viali would still have been alive (seeing as we wouldn't have had to concentrate on purely ships with no AR defense). Regarding the staying in the nation...i doubt there are any other nations which can support him NA wise and tech wise :p

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 16:42
and if jameswheel would have jumped to another nation.. hmm let us see all the big nations that could support him happen to be at war so he would be in danger anywhere... this way he just is hoping LoR will give him the honor of netting peacefully, while he uses the tech and NA of EoS

nosejam
07-15-2008, 16:44
So what? What matter is it to LoR that he can't net peacefully to full capacity?

Disorder
07-15-2008, 16:49
Bla bla bla, bla bla, bla bla bla...

I love to look at GE's and see another LOR state laying there, bleeding helplessly in the gutter that he belongs in... :drink:

KLL
07-15-2008, 16:56
Even FB has more NW than LoR now :P

kenshin44
07-15-2008, 17:00
thats a matter of opinion. I do not like being infiltrated and lied to. Especially putting a player that had in the previous set done AAs on USA right before the set end (again, nothing against renbuch though, seems like a descent guy). Nor do i appreciate being ignored when i say that land dropping my members wont be tolerated.

and lol...why would i lie to LoR about 139. Had James warred then Viali would still have been alive (seeing as we wouldn't have had to concentrate on purely ships with no AR defense). Regarding the staying in the nation...i doubt there are any other nations which can support him NA wise and tech wise :p

Anton you declared war, all your reasons were bs, and idc for it,

USA and DOOM even DAK had valid reasons in my eyes you had none what so ever, even your own men said that you watned to war LoR for a while, using the treaty to arm up and betray it is a good way to get on top.

But that is the last time you will see me going me easy on you.

Now for multiple sets, i dont' know what i will do to make sure you regret lieing to me. You can bring your friends and what ever you want in this but you will die for a long time :),Also Anyone who wants to protect anton be my guest :) but as of now it is a personal war :dblthumbup:

I give respect to all those that openly showed there hatred and didn't use BS reason to break their treaty.

Also all the reasons you gave were just **** as you never came to me to talk about it. So stop trying to justify your thirst for blood. It's you lieing, now if you keep saying i don't care then i might have to pull some strings to the point where you do care :D, cause my whole point is to screw with you for a **** load of sets.

And i only hold a grudge when somone betrays my trust, **** man the amount of times i and LoR wanted to hit EoS, but i kept to my word and made sure we didn't :cool:

Also Anton if you want to use Tnova and USA as cover like you said then you can i really dont' care i will get to you and i will screw with you. IF killing you doesn't piss you off then i will find a way to make sure you do get pissed off :)

BTW i still don't hate you, you just made it me a lil pissed

Recca
07-15-2008, 17:06
Well I am not attacking or dis-crediting any nation.

But I will not stand by in idle and watch someone try to deny a fact I am proud to have part in building.

Z

If you are talking about me lets just clear this up. I was not discrediting your nation nor yourself. What I was expressing was you auspicious clams that most people do on the forums that have no proof other then the one speaking it. You cant just go around throwing out statistics because you feel they are true. This is a crime of most people, I was just pointing yours out because you were being so confident. Im sure you had many kills but I could make the same claims of tons of kills this and warring this nation and that nation but I dont.

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 17:08
it is very easy to rack up 20 kills in a set if your warring constantly and if you've been around for 40+ sets at 20 kills minimum a set that puts them at at least 800

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 17:08
i did not use the treaty as an excuse to rearm. You can ask plenty of members they were asking me all the time to join in the war and i refused them. Eventually some of them were willing to even jump across and join in the war. I also seem to remember that you told me ifsomeone does that (apart from 245 ;) ;)) you will war us. You also told me you planned on warring any nation that had states with a high state number (i.e. recently created) whilst discussing some states in my nation.

i do not plan to hide behind anyone or use as cover...the only time i did that before was first set NW and even then mainly because i tried to stay out of this game (well that plan failed epically), i simply mentioned that i believe you are rather foolish if you think youll be creating all these pacts then gunning after me. I already told you. For 2 sets more i shall lead EoS 100% and then afterwards i will help my friends build their own nation. I even got a 3 month premium so you'll see my state autocreating :)

i dont care what you think of my reasons. I gave you mine. To claim that i used the treaty to arm up is absolutly ludicrous lol.

and p.s. stop with your threats. I can hurt you and your friends just as much as you can hurt me. And dont give me the "im the last person you want to mess with" excuse because i can real of a descent list of people id be much more worried about than you.

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 17:11
sad thing is im willing to bet im on that list... and yes several members of EoS were looking to jump, hell i was in a war chat about to jump and start hitting when Anton told me i wasnt allowed to leave the yard... LoR is fighting a losing battle just face it, this time sheer numbers wont help

-Chris-
07-15-2008, 17:12
Why can't we all just get along? :crying:

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 17:16
because control is an illusion

kenshin44
07-15-2008, 17:29
i did not use the treaty as an excuse to rearm. You can ask plenty of members they were asking me all the time to join in the war and i refused them. Eventually some of them were willing to even jump across and join in the war. I also seem to remember that you told me ifsomeone does that (apart from 245 ;) ;)) you will war us. You also told me you planned on warring any nation that had states with a high state number (i.e. recently created) whilst discussing some states in my nation.

i do not plan to hide behind anyone or use as cover...the only time i did that before was first set NW and even then mainly because i tried to stay out of this game (well that plan failed epically), i simply mentioned that i believe you are rather foolish if you think youll be creating all these pacts then gunning after me. I already told you. For 2 sets more i shall lead EoS 100% and then afterwards i will help my friends build their own nation. I even got a 3 month premium so you'll see my state autocreating :)

i dont care what you think of my reasons. I gave you mine. To claim that i used the treaty to arm up is absolutly ludicrous lol.

and p.s. stop with your threats. I can hurt you and your friends just as much as you can hurt me. And dont give me the "im the last person you want to mess with" excuse because i can real of a descent list of people id be much more worried about than you.

Threats are just words i guess they mean nothing, will just have to see in time.

Also i sated if you had any restarts i would have to kill them, and we cleared it that you did not, also if the states had jumped i would of killed the states taht jumped in, and had you stated the situation i am sure it could of been resolved, i clearly stated i don't like restarts jumping, and lol i guess if you use the reason as yeah some people would of jumped out, as a reason to war, then why ever make a treaty/alliance with anyone, you could always say "yeah most my men wanted to hit you and would of left and you would of hit me so i hit first"

You know the amount of admiration you have for USA you should watch them. If states had jumped into this war you could of helped take them down like what usa did with cem after he hit WLF. Simple things can be done to keep nations in good terms and relations.

My threats are basically empty atm as i haven't carried through with one, btw i would cancel helping of rebuilding a nation as when you do that several sets down i maybe there just screwing that nation :P (but then again my threats aren't powerful so don't worry) :P

Calvin74
07-15-2008, 17:30
man recca for calling someone out on stats you should watch your own:P
i am rooting for your side in this war since kanny is a **** BUT you have not been playing since 2000 IF you played in 2001 it was at the VERY VERY tail end and that is still iffy

as for you devil
you would be better off going back to being inactive and running around with me
if lor hadn't pulled this retarded crap i might have helped you next set but i don't like cleaning up other people's messes when they are getting their just dues after 3 years
and yall whine a lot about people hitting you since this is what you guys thrived on for years:P

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 17:33
lol why the hell would i want to kill my friends? you guys didn't kill kanmans brother last set, well my nation mates are my in-game brothers so suck it.
btw, did you ever think about that the reason you didn't get wind of our plans was not because i suddenly ordered my nation to attack you just for the sake of it but because i asked each player individually? Several declined warring and i respected that and didn't hold it against them. The others thought gladly agreed (although there was some *****ing about the GTs :P)

Recca
07-15-2008, 17:55
man recca for calling someone out on stats you should watch your own:P
i am rooting for your side in this war since kanny is a **** BUT you have not been playing since 2000 IF you played in 2001 it was at the VERY VERY tail end and that is still iffy

I can guarantee 2001 my memory might be a little foggy

viali
07-15-2008, 18:07
last set some ordinary LoR VETERAN was a cheater if I remember.named uka.he had a state in KIHT.and one in LoR of course.I remember him even being a LoR leader somewhere back in 2007.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 18:08
last set some ordinary LoR VETERAN was a cheater if I remember.named uka.he had a state in KIHT.and one in LoR of course.I remember him even being a LoR leader somewhere back in 2007.

Black Uka(#) Veteran

look who's back :D

Calvin74
07-15-2008, 18:12

alright lets jog that memory a little bit:P
when in 2001 and what tag did you start with and who was leading it:P

you just happened to walk into my radar i am not really picking on you:P
i had to set silver down earlier for doing the same thing

Recca
07-15-2008, 18:15
my first tag was dak and Raven was leader

Calvin74
07-15-2008, 18:16
dak wasn't around then
you do know the game didn't start till 2001 right?
or at least that is what svenn claims:P

KLL
07-15-2008, 18:16
I can't really remember DAK beeign around in 2002 at least :unsure:

Recca
07-15-2008, 18:17
There was the beta.. which i was not a part of but joined shortly there after so yes 2001 thanks for he history update of 1 year

KLL
07-15-2008, 18:22
There was the beta.. which i was not a part of but joined shortly there after so yes 2001 thanks for he history update of 1 year

when i joined mid 2002, it was still in beta, yea for quite a while actually

-Z-

gurantee?

how can u be so sure?

ludacris claims I say!

can u PROVE IT?

or is it just somthing alot of people would know and agree with?

Z

Divine Intervention
wow people actually arguing about how long theyve played this game for :D
but the 1000 kill claim is not unreasonable. i had 60 kills in WoW with maybe 5-8 being from nations outside WLF.

so if we say i had 50 kills in WoW, and played 3 years to get them, WLF would only need to have a steady group of 20 people to achieve that number. not that impossible imo.

Recca
07-15-2008, 18:26
dont you guys worry.. I asked Mr.P to bug Sven to see if he had the old history stats.. We shall see. muhahahah

Recca
07-15-2008, 18:34
I can't really remember DAK beeign around in 2002 at least :unsure:

Wrong.. Just talked to Rave.. cough cough founder so I think he would remember a lil better then you. It was started in 2001 so I apolgize about being 1 year off but it is 2001

viali
07-15-2008, 18:38
I don't think I have more than 6 kills.Being a breaker sux.All brag with their kills and even show them on their signature.

Z what Recca and Raven are trying to say is you can't just say WLF is the best warring nation ever.One of the best sounds more like it.Don't make me remember you WLF vs RO war when u had the FS and no valid reasons to war a netting/training nation.that nation didn't look like the best warring nation around:injured:

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 18:45
indeed...breaker is boring :( i remember the fun i had racing to kill someone back when i was a n00b. now i just do the AAs and watch...my only kills in 4 sets have been killing a suicider and killing kanman sraight after i left protection :(

Dogma
07-15-2008, 18:47
Well, I usually allow the newer players to have the kills as it fires them up and makes them want to play longer. Can't say how many kills I have but it doesn't matter who gets the kill as long as there is a red box on the scores page

kenshin44
07-15-2008, 18:54
lol why the hell would i want to kill my friends? you guys didn't kill kanmans brother last set, well my nation mates are my in-game brothers so suck it.
btw, did you ever think about that the reason you didn't get wind of our plans was not because i suddenly ordered my nation to attack you just for the sake of it but because i asked each player individually? Several declined warring and i respected that and didn't hold it against them. The others thought gladly agreed (although there was some *****ing about the GTs :P)

it was end of set and USA got that point through this set hehe.

Well hey we agreed we won't go back and forth on this.

I just stated my points in public.

Btw a lot of your brothers hate you :unsure:

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 18:57
it was end of set and USA got that point through this set hehe.

Well hey we agreed we won't go back and forth on this.

I just stated my points in public.

Btw a lot of your brothers hate you :unsure:

every family has some sort of sibling troubles :P

Calvin74
07-15-2008, 19:02
Wrong.. Just talked to Rave.. cough cough founder so I think he would remember a lil better then you. It was started in 2001 so I apolgize about being 1 year off but it is 2001

i disagree with the 2001 though
and as i was there i would like to think i would remember:P
the game was in alpha for most of the time it was out 2001 and then it was in beta for a while in 2002
i think you guys might be off a year since you said you didn't play in beta

Max Logan
07-15-2008, 19:05
i was playing for a year or so when Dak showed up. And I joined 7 months after WOW started

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 19:13
the DaK forums seem to indicate that DaK existed for a couple of sets before August 2002.

-Z-
07-15-2008, 19:37
Doom just killed a LOR land dropper.

woot!

Z

ranger2112
07-15-2008, 19:52
KABOOOOOOM

Recca
07-15-2008, 20:34
He was playing Russan Roulette and lost

Disorder
07-15-2008, 21:04
Back on topic guys.. :-)

Recon we will see any sort of impressive CS from LOR or will it be hit n miss?

-Z-
07-15-2008, 21:12
Back on topic guys.. :-)

Recon we will see any sort of impressive CS from LOR or will it be hit n miss?

LOR had a decent CS, taking out maybe 10 states, but they did not cause as much havoc as we did.

It is unfortunate that a few top Dak states were taken down.

I commend LOR for a decent CS, I do however sense something more substantial on the horizon.

Z

Mr President
07-15-2008, 21:34
dont you guys worry.. I asked Mr.P to bug Sven to see if he had the old history stats.. We shall see. muhahahah

I asked and he no longer has the stats.. All of the old records are gone.

So we start fresh with this game. :)

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 21:46
**** :(

Recca
07-15-2008, 21:57
I asked and he no longer has the stats.. All of the old records are gone.

So we start fresh with this game. :)

You failed me for the last time Mr. P

Mr President
07-15-2008, 22:00
lmao...

Sorry, but it wasn't me who failed you. it was Svenne. He is the one who doesn't have the old records.

Or perhaps seeing i told him it was you asking for them he decided he didn't want to give them up. So then it would be you who failed me!

:P

-Chris-
07-15-2008, 22:01
You both failed me. Off to the guillotine

Calvin74
07-15-2008, 22:22
lmao...

Sorry, but it wasn't me who failed you. it was Svenne. He is the one who doesn't have the old records.

Or perhaps seeing i told him it was you asking for them he decided he didn't want to give them up. So then it would be you who failed me!

just so you know svenn hasn't had those records for a good 4 years:P
they got lost in a server move
but it was fun to watch mr p try:P

Mr President
07-15-2008, 22:41
* spanks Calvin in public (and not the sick way perverts!)

Well i asked him for all or any of the old records and he no longer has any of them. Which kinda surprised me.. Guess he was serious when he said WoW would never come back.

Cemetary
07-16-2008, 00:05
EURO was a respectable nation.

But I don't think Euro was around for 40+ sets... warring every set...

I will not deny that WLF suffered many casualties, and did not have a good record vs. dak.

However WLF is the GREATEST warring nation ever. (per capita)

WLF, LOR, USA IMO are 3 legacy nations (perhaps not the best, but we have been around forever, not missing a set)

WLF is idle this set,

Don't make me bring WLF back.

I decided to do something different for a change upon my return to wow.

Now Recca starts bad mouthing my nation!

Why?

I speak not lies about WLF stats. I could say possibly 2000 kills, but 1000 makes a fine statement as is, and I am sure that we by far surpasses this amount.

Z

i dnt read this forum for like 5 hours and 150 posts arrive... i stopped trying to catch up once i got to this

u serious when you say wlf has averaged over 25 kills a set? or average 50 is you say u nearly reach 2000.... i seriously doubt that, unless you kill a **** ton of 100 land states

Raven
07-16-2008, 00:09
To straighten things up, I started playing winter of 01, I don't think I created Dak until Febr or March of 02..maybe into April...

But, August was when Gnorf came around, hence why the history only goes back that far, as he wrote the history, not I.

And, I don't expect you guys to know that we were around during that time, as it was just me and a few people from school in the nation, playing relatively inactive, so, we'd be about on of those nations just barely making the list with 4 people. Our biggest war during that time was against a nation named XES which I'm sure no one remembers either, unless there's still happens to be a player who was from that nation.

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:12
Calvin and Max remember all as they are old in this game...

Dogma
07-16-2008, 01:01
To straighten things up, I started playing winter of 01, I don't think I created Dak until Febr or March of 02..maybe into April...

But, August was when Gnorf came around, hence why the history only goes back that far, as he wrote the history, not I.

And, I don't expect you guys to know that we were around during that time, as it was just me and a few people from school in the nation, playing relatively inactive, so, we'd be about on of those nations just barely making the list with 4 people. Our biggest war during that time was against a nation named XES which I'm sure no one remembers either, unless there's still happens to be a player who was from that nation.

When I started playing in March 2002, I remember DAK being there as I was in DAB and the tags were so close to each other, I thought, as a noob would, that we would be allies

pron
07-16-2008, 01:07

I remember XES. I used to confuse it with NES.

Max Logan
07-16-2008, 01:07
Calvin and Max remember all as they are old in this game...

lies!
I can`t remember if it started 2001 or 2000! I was always sure it was 2000 september

runbch
07-16-2008, 02:04
guys im online stop wasting attacks on me

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 02:06

you think we are afraid of your 5 turn refuel?

Cemetary
07-16-2008, 02:11
yea, when you had 90 we werent going to touch you, but u decided to waste those AAIng..

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 02:11

its only cuz we love you and no not in that gay kinda way

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 02:17
no more attacks wasted on 245.

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 02:17
aww why not it was so much fun watching a very pathetic attempt at surviving? :(

-Z-
07-16-2008, 02:25
i dnt read this forum for like 5 hours and 150 posts arrive... i stopped trying to catch up once i got to this

u serious when you say wlf has averaged over 25 kills a set? or average 50 is you say u nearly reach 2000.... i seriously doubt that, unless you kill a **** ton of 100 land states

We fought LOR many times

I remember the set we declared 1000 kills, several years ago, long befoe Sven closed WOW.

that set we had a little over 100 kills.

We do not claim that all our kills were big states, but many were top 10 states, top 3 even.

I remember the set Our 1 member had 35 kills in 1 set (he was the assasin, as we labeled him) each time we had a warchat, we wold leave the last 5 or so ARs for him (James of WLF) Cape was also an assasin once i think too... not sure he reached that high tho.

good old times...

Z

Cemetary
07-16-2008, 02:29
last time i saw the highest kills in wow was 17...

MarineRecon
07-16-2008, 02:32
depends on which version ure talkin about cuz i noe i had over 17 in a set a few times...remember the name of the regular server changed a few times

kanman
07-16-2008, 02:50
yea, when you had 90 we werent going to touch you, but u decided to waste those AAIng..

He made it possible for us to take down a top 10 state :).

MarineRecon
07-16-2008, 03:08
i wonder if Will's gonna be mad that kanny just landdropped him to 1k land hahaha man 4393 land gone that quick lol thats sum good landdropping

Blackwater
07-16-2008, 04:50
Killing LoR is like killing cockroaches. They just keep coming out of the woodwork lol

Devil
07-16-2008, 05:10
Killing LoR is like killing cockroaches. They just keep coming out of the woodwork lol

and killing dak players is like killing ants

at first they bite you. Then you come back later with a magnifying glass and pop em

KLL
07-16-2008, 06:52

well thats no good stonewalling

at first they bite you. Then you come back later with a magnifying glass and pop em

now you wish you had one eh?

p-kitty
07-16-2008, 11:36
but they are super ants! and will create a machine to defeat the power of the magnifying glass of doom! mwahahaha!

Max Logan
07-16-2008, 13:06
but they are super ants! and will create a machine to defeat the power of the magnifying glass of doom! mwahahaha!

i heard doom is with dak...kinda

and Devil, its multies, not magnifying glass! :p

Blackwater
07-16-2008, 14:15
i heard doom is with dak...kinda

and Devil, its multies, not magnifying glass! :p

OHhhh SnaP! lol

-Chris-
07-16-2008, 14:30
get on msn black :P

CommunistCapitalism
07-16-2008, 14:31
everyone vs LoR? so i guess if half the world joined another nation, it would just be 1v1? I think most of you are forgetting it was LoR vs 10 beforehand, and now they are only complaining when the odds are evened out. Please LoR, stop *****ing and start fighting, this is rediculous watching kanman cry on forums.

Recca
07-16-2008, 14:40

That would be an accurate statement if more of us were dying then you but. Atlas reality kicks in and it shows us that its the other way around.

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 14:59
bye bye kid_slasher and the guy who had 9.5mill jets + yesterday but decided to drop them today :confused:

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 15:02
we all live in Amerika! Amerika! Amerika!

we all love lor just they have std's so think of it as ridding the electronic world of stds

Max Logan
07-16-2008, 15:04
prob met someone with more then 33k spies :p

kanman
07-16-2008, 15:05
everyone vs LoR? so i guess if half the world joined another nation, it would just be 1v1? I think most of you are forgetting it was LoR vs 10 beforehand, and now they are only complaining when the odds are evened out. Please LoR, stop *****ing and start fighting, this is rediculous watching kanman cry on forums.

No one is complaining the fact that we were hit, just how they set up to hit us. Talking about the numbers etc. was because some people said LoR somehow still had the advantage in this war. And 47 kills says we are fighting, just fyi, doom, usa, dak and eos combined only just pulled even with us in kills.

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 15:08
yeah but EoS/Dak have a good chunk of the kills to make it even with you and look we did it in 4 days

Max Logan
07-16-2008, 15:09
and even just pulled even in members.
so USA and DOOM had half your kills when outnumbered 15(not sure)-40(before NU and stuff)

kanman
07-16-2008, 15:17
and even just pulled even in members.
so USA and DOOM had half your kills when outnumbered 15(not sure)-40(before NU and stuff)

yeah but EoS/Dak have a good chunk of the kills to make it even with you and look we did it in 4 days

And usa/doom/eos/dak have so many kills because you guys got all the first strikes...there are a lot of circumstances, was just stating the kill count.

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 15:20
prob met someone with more then 33k spies :p

then why did his ship count increase by like 200k as did his infantry count :P
must have spent turns me-thinks :unsure:

-Z-
07-16-2008, 15:25

Its only been 2 days.

Z

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 15:40
Its only been 2 days.

Z

wow...sure as hell didn't feel like 2 days:o infact still 4 hours or so left before its 2 days!

Hoebawt
07-16-2008, 15:46
you guys are doign good but not to take anythign away from u but LOR hasnt giving a FS all set and the kills are even...

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 16:04
**** so i stand corrected we evened it up in less then 2 days... congrats guys...

@ Hoebawt

yes we know thats why we keep killing them so they cant give us an fs

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 16:11
you guys are doign good but not to take anythign away from u but LOR hasnt giving a FS all set and the kills are even...

LoR kills:
2 active warrers in EoS + 1 land dropper.
2 inactive stockers.
1 restart who registered the day before.
2 DaK states on full turns + ship breaker.
1 LoR spy (and if you say he wasnt, well thanks, the plan was for EoS to kill him).

so thats 5 worth states LoR has killed. 9 altogether if we want to make them happy. That means theyve killed nearly 16 restarts and god knows how many inactives in USA + DOOM.

its not hard to rake up restart kills. heck, we might start doing it to and race away if we take control of this war.

Mr President
07-16-2008, 16:12

Good point hoe..

LoR is dangerous and can never be underestimated. The attacks will continue around the clock until the coalition forces can declare victory.

As we speak, Sec of State Crimson and other foreign heads of states are continuing the planning out of this war. Strategic strikes are being coordinated to bring the maximum amount of pain, with little casualties.

This war has been a blood bath. I stated that it would be before we even began the war campaign. But freedom comes with a price. But America and it's coalition forces believe all members of this game have the right to be free, so we stand united so freedom can prevail.

Godspeed!

Hoebawt
07-16-2008, 16:19
From wat i can see and tell there will be no victor here and this will prob lead to more wars in other sets....

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 16:30
From wat i can see and tell there will be no victor here and this will prob lead to more wars in other sets....

the victors will be the passive netting n00bs who take advantage of the war to get top10 place :P

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 16:32
and then they will claim that they are the best as they made it in the top 10 when all you need is 24 million to make it into the top 5

p-kitty
07-16-2008, 16:32
hmmm I think Hoebawt deserves to share the pessimism umbrella...

unless of course you don't mind the idea of more war?

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 16:37
and then they will claim that they are the best as they made it in the top 10 when all you need is 24 million to make it into the top 5

still 2 weeks left :)
i think less than 100 mill will be enough for top10 this set easily.

KLL
07-16-2008, 17:21
No one is complaining the fact that we were hit, just how they set up to hit us. Talking about the numbers etc. was because some people said LoR somehow still had the advantage in this war. And 47 kills says we are fighting, just fyi, doom, usa, dak and eos combined only just pulled even with us in kills.

if you consider killing restarts 3 times over, then good job :dblthumbup:
but unless you got issues with your self-esteem, you don't take pride in that

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 17:22
its like baby punching once you start you just cant stop