PDA

View Full Version : TNG + FB vs THIK

Pages : 1 [2]

Norrisville
07-27-2008, 18:24
no one blames you vin... its hard to survive 3 FS in two days no matter whos leading. you bounce back and next set is a new set and get the hell over it :P

::LD::GrimReapr
07-28-2008, 13:23
Not only am i bringing my bombers next set, but im also bringing in my super secret new unit called the yellow submarine.Its attacking weapon is the newley improved water napalm for the pesky ships.:P

Mrmcjoey15
07-28-2008, 23:29
Not only am i bringing my bombers next set, but im also bringing in my super secret new unit called the yellow submarine.Its attacking weapon is the newley improved water napalm for the pesky ships.:P

what are you talking about lol? your talk of napalm is getting old theres not even napalm in the game lol

Missionary
07-29-2008, 04:59
what are you talking about lol? your talk of napalm is getting old theres not even napalm in the game lol

shhh joey, just amuse him :D hehe

07-29-2008, 13:10
What you dont know about napalm? How is it you think bombers and jets destroy other units? Are you infantry and other units walking/flying/floating without ammunition for the weapons they are using to destroy other units.
My bombers carry napalm just because you cant see it doesnt mean it dont exist.

Norrisville
07-29-2008, 13:23
What you dont know about napalm? How is it you think bombers and jets destroy other units? Are you infantry and other units walking/flying/floating without ammunition for the weapons they are using to destroy other units.
My bombers carry napalm just because you cant see it doesnt mean it dont exist.

lol maybe you should hit the labs and create defensive napalm do that bombers can be used in AR defense :P

07-29-2008, 13:40
My bombers will be loaded with an imaginary belly gunner, nose gunner, tail gunner, 2 side mounted gunners, and all those other gunners, they had when in use. but since napalm and bullets dont exist i guess it dont matter same with my yellow submarine. :P

Divine Intervention
07-30-2008, 13:10
16:36:27-2008/07/30 The nation Hordes of Foxhounds Generation[HFG] has been created by Joey of The United Jihad(#)

****, a 3 way merger...someone must be scared after this set :D

07-30-2008, 13:26
Smells like fish looks like fish must be fish.only substitute the fish with fear and you get the pun.

07-30-2008, 13:29
oops i forgot now that barrel of fish i was looking to shoot at just got bigger:dblthumbup:

Mrmcjoey15
07-30-2008, 19:22
16:36:27-2008/07/30 The nation Hordes of Foxhounds Generation[HFG] has been created by Joey of The United Jihad(#)

that or we loved waring with each other and decided that merging would be fun right? oh and that wed have alot more members and could go for first place? that could be it to

07-30-2008, 19:30
Nah I'm goin with antons idea you guys are scurred.:o

Mrmcjoey15
07-30-2008, 19:35
Nah I'm goin with antons idea you guys are scurred.:o

lmao of who?

Mahdi
07-30-2008, 19:40
your mom's ravashing kinky midnight beatings... you know you could take the number 1 nation spot with 5 states IF your good enough to do so... more states means less skill to get their

Mrmcjoey15
07-30-2008, 20:05
your mom's ravashing kinky midnight beatings... you know you could take the number 1 nation spot with 5 states IF your good enough to do so... more states means less skill to get their

true yet there alot of vets in FB TNG and HORDE so i would say if we all get decent finishes and he have thoes big numbres then yeah were gonna get first by alot

and that first part makes no sense

Missionary
07-30-2008, 20:06
lmao of who?

well most people dont got 3 vs 1 unless they know a 1 vs 1 will get them pawnd

that or we loved waring with each other and decided that merging would be fun right? oh and that wed have alot more members and could go for first place? that could be it to

few more question marks needed there me thinks haha

@ mahdi - thats is some scare shizzle lmao

Mrmcjoey15
07-30-2008, 20:08
well most people dont got 3 vs 1 unless they know a 1 vs 1 will get them pawnd

few more question marks needed there me thinks haha

@ mahdi - thats is some scare shizzle lmao

true true yet i dont see thik being a nation this set....

Missionary
07-30-2008, 20:12
true true yet i dont see thik being a nation this set....

and you see that as a good thing? lmao

Mrmcjoey15
07-30-2008, 20:14
and you see that as a good thing? lmao

dont see it beeing to much of a problem besides HFG is a netting nation i would hate to see some nation harboring idiots get rapped by us and our allies....

swede7
07-30-2008, 20:35
uh oh thik hasn't formed? According to their logic that must mean they are really scared.

Shabaz K
07-30-2008, 20:48
i think this threads needs to be closed.

Missionary
07-30-2008, 20:55
dont see it beeing to much of a problem besides HFG is a netting nation i would hate to see some nation harboring idiots get rapped by us and our allies....

haha, going by last set you and your allies wont be to much of a problem lmao

@ swede - no we have spread between 3 nations so we can all hit you guys seperatly out numbering ya like 3-1.

dunno why you 2 are really replying in this thread. FB did all the work. TNG killed a couple and pussied out then and HORDE joined after FB had done most the work. thats the only reason i want FB dead and not the rest of you amateurs.

Mahdi
07-30-2008, 21:21
true yet there alot of vets in FB TNG and HORDE so i would say if we all get decent finishes and he have thoes big numbres then yeah were gonna get first by alot

and that first part makes no sense

how many times did you guys say that tng, fb and horde were noob nations? WTF now your contradicting yourselves

Mahdi
07-30-2008, 21:25
so here you are saying that any nation that has ex-THIK members will be killed off because you are all scared? **** me running so a peaceful netting nation that has a few ex-THIK members in it will die because it chose to accept people that you so vicariously gang banged... your talking yourself into a deep deep hole

Shabaz K
07-30-2008, 21:58
haha, going by last set you and your allies wont be to much of a problem lmao

@ swede - no we have spread between 3 nations so we can all hit you guys seperatly out numbering ya like 3-1.

dunno why you 2 are really replying in this thread. FB did all the work. TNG killed a couple and pussied out then and HORDE joined after FB had done most the work. thats the only reason i want FB dead and not the rest of you amateurs.

lmao shut up al ready vinniie, the damage was done on you guys already so we thought we were no more needed in the war, we only had 3-4 memebers in the whole bloody war and the same can go for HORDE, yes it a ****in 3 vs 1 but you have to see this aswell, if FB warred you guys by them self they ahd 6 participants in the war they would not stand a chance, we had 4 which could have been an even challange but we wanted to win the war so HOARDE came in, they would have declared on the same day if there players have showed up.

you the pussie here Vinnie for being a warring antion adn yet did nothing to challange backlol

Shabaz K
07-30-2008, 22:01
so here you are saying that any nation that has ex-THIK members will be killed off because you are all scared? **** me running so a peaceful netting nation that has a few ex-THIK members in it will die because it chose to accept people that you so vicariously gang banged... your talking yourself into a deep deep hole

they will be if they attack us this set

Shabaz K
07-30-2008, 22:01
how many times did you guys say that tng, fb and horde were noob nations? WTF now your contradicting yourselves

actually only FB stated they were a noob nation:p

-Chris-
07-30-2008, 22:06
SC cool it with the war of words against FB/TNG/horde please.

Shabaz K
07-30-2008, 22:15

pffft scared of you amuse me

it was maerger with HORDE and TNG, since TNG members went into inactive wasn't gonna see many inTNG so i did what was good for our Nation. I goten to know Swede and another good allince was created. FB came in later so we changed the tag once again

Foxhound
07-30-2008, 23:04
actually only FB stated they were a noob nation:p

yup a n00b nation pwning every set(in net that is)

:P

Mrmcjoey15
07-30-2008, 23:33

no but they are going to attack us and when they do then that applys you need to think things over more

Divine Intervention
07-30-2008, 23:38
no but they are going to attack us and when they do then that applys you need to think things over more

just out of interest are you talking about states in certain nations attacking HFG and then the nations who unwittingly harboured those states will have to pay consequences?

Mahdi
07-30-2008, 23:44
thats what it seems to sound like comrade

Divine Intervention
07-31-2008, 05:12
thats what it seems to sound like comrade

ah ok. just wondering. because i talked to Jigger about 3 states then didn't get any response from TNG and then on the last day they tag jumped to LoR and were 80k population away from killing EoS top state. How lucky TNG are that Ali didn't **** them over completly the 2nd time :w00t: Unless ofcourse they enjoy getting
into trouble for LoR :w00t:

Missionary
07-31-2008, 10:11
lmao shut up al ready vinniie, the damage was done on you guys already so we thought we were no more needed in the war, we only had 3-4 memebers in the whole bloody war and the same can go for HORDE, yes it a ****in 3 vs 1 but you have to see this aswell, if FB warred you guys by them self they ahd 6 participants in the war they would not stand a chance, we had 4 which could have been an even challange but we wanted to win the war so HOARDE came in, they would have declared on the same day if there players have showed up.

you the pussie here Vinnie for being a warring antion adn yet did nothing to challange backlol

sure you guys had 9 members, wether they oarticipate in the war or not is your fault not mine. and challenge back lmao, FB were kill all restarts we made before we even got to 300 turns. how are you surposed to retail that back? and jigger, TNG were declared for a good few days and got how many kills.....3. seems you were barely needed in the war to start with.

p.s. i love how crap you think FB were for not being able to war a nation pretty much the same size and with the FS.

Norrisville
07-31-2008, 15:03
this thread is still going? wtf.

joey and swede really both need to stfu theyre in no position to be talking. this wasnt their war to begin with, and made almost 0 contribution besides cleaning up what fb couldnt finish... this sets long over can this **** thread be closed ffs

Mahdi
07-31-2008, 15:06
thread closed

wait nope nevermind... im not allowed to close it

Foxhound
07-31-2008, 15:36
CLOSE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!

stop letting your hate for some people judge your decision making(yes you two of the 3 mods)

the round is over, the war is over now end the drama

Dogma
07-31-2008, 15:42
Thread closed