View Full Version : TNG + FB vs THIK

Pages : [1] 2

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 01:56
Missionary and Grimreaper dead.
why?

Disorder
07-15-2008, 01:57
They jumped in the way of someone's jets..

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 01:59
They jumped in the way of someone's jets..
lollollollollollollol

that had me rolling

Darkness
07-15-2008, 02:03
lol :thumbup:

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 02:06
basically we heard they were going after one of us so we teamed up and hit them first my reason was silly and im probly gonna get nailed for it but FB felt they were being bullied rumor had it that we were gonna get hit so there you go

Disorder
07-15-2008, 02:08
Hey.. thats one of the best war reasons I've seen in the past two sets.. have fun warring!

Akebavos
07-15-2008, 02:22
This is a day when beginners stand up and take out a nation that has been bullying them since the beginning of the set. All the nations have tried playing how you want to play but that is not enough for you guys. We are declaring war to kill a modern day suicider that is hurting the game. Scaring away beginners and using fear to gain their way to the top The members that have joined this suicider sickens me and to think some of you have priveleges on the forums 1.pcgluva 2.missionary 3.guy 4.4 this is a war that will not be won but will not be tolerated SEMPERFI!!!!!!!

Who is the suicider!!!!

hmm well anyway foxhound I talked with you and was not going after you, nor do I ever remember saying anything about attacking FB or TNG.

and Jigger you are just mad because someone killed you last set on Vendetta.

That's ok the guys were getting antsy anyway, so I guess we have targets now.

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 02:26
This is a day when beginners stand up and take out a nation that has been bullying them since the beginning of the set. All the nations have tried playing how you want to play but that is not enough for you guys. We are declaring war to kill a modern day suicider that is hurting the game. Scaring away beginners and using fear to gain their way to the top The members that have joined this suicider sickens me and to think some of you have priveleges on the forums 1.pcgluva 2.missionary 3.guy 4.4 this is a war that will not be won but will not be tolerated SEMPERFI!!!!!!!

Who is the suicider!!!!

hmm well anyway foxhound I talked with you and was not going after you, nor do I ever remember saying anything about attacking FB or TNG.

and Jigger you are just mad because someone killed you last set on Vendetta.

That's ok the guys were getting antsy anyway, so I guess we have targets now.

im always mad:cursing:

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 02:26
im always mad:cursing:

Canadians and there burning hockey rage

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 02:31
ake no offense comrade but what are you on about?

Akebavos
07-15-2008, 02:34
ake no offense comrade but what are you on about?

The first part of my post was the declaration reason that foxhound gave for attacking us.

and Jigger is mad because I killed him in Vendetta :P

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 02:35
i was only worried about the first part... i was beginning to think you had stooped to noobishness and asshattery

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 02:39
The first part of my post was the declaration reason that foxhound gave for attacking us.

and Jigger is mad because I killed him in Vendetta :P

lmao if you want we can take this into vendetta:)

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 02:42
you believed FB's rumors.. i expected better of you jigger. joey can barely lead a conga line but you... tsk tsk. for the record you were never a target... fb on the other hand i commend you on ****ting yourself and then spreading rumors so you could get some help

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 02:42
i dunno if you would survive in Vendetta Jig, ole buddy

Raul
07-15-2008, 02:43
=)

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 02:44
=)

thanks for the input raul lmao

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 02:46
and i love the fireworks on your reason... we stand up and take out a bully nation and we havent bullied a single nation nor even had the intention to:laugh:
but hey, we all have 300 turns so i guess its well timed gl

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 02:46
you believed FB's rumors.. i expected better of you jigger. joey can barely lead a conga line but you... tsk tsk. for the record you were never a target... fb on the other hand i commend you on ****ting yourself and then spreading rumors so you could get some help

i would have said yes even if they asked, im not too big on your nation policy

Disorder
07-15-2008, 02:48
I may have to donate some credits to whom ever kills Guy.. :thumbup:

Ya know, just to make it interesting :rolleyes:

As if it isn't interesting enough!!

:poke::clap::chair::hammer::hammer2::fight::box:

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 02:48
i dunno if you would survive in Vendetta Jig, ole buddy

i'd prolly do better if th state limit is down to like 5 , i get bored after expanding on all states lol

Disorder
07-15-2008, 02:49
i'd prolly do better if th state limit is down to like 5 , i get bored after expanding on all states lol

Agreed.. I have not the time or energy to play vindi..

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 02:51
and i love the fireworks on your reason... we stand up and take out a bully nation and we havent bullied a single nation nor even had the intention to:laugh:

yeah quite a quinky dink that you would be stocked and we had a feeling you were going to hit one of us

Mr President
07-15-2008, 02:53

this is not true.. they told us if we didn't war LoR they would kill us... :cool:

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 02:55
Okay for some of you crying about my reasons

FB did not spread any rumors we went to tng and asked them about there feeling on the possible attack on them and they agreed thik is being rediculous with their policy

Rass told me it was a toss up between horde,tng,eos,fb

Eos and dak have a "alliance" with thik so we saw where you guys were going

once again no spreading rumors just trying to get some kills before we die, my nation of begininers against your vets, a fight we cant win

Akebavos
07-15-2008, 02:56
lmao if you want we can take this into vendetta:)

Lol with Anton on Vacation, and no one else to help you I would eat you :P

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 02:56
this is not true.. they told us if we didn't war LoR they would kill us... :cool:

did they really? who wants me next set

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 02:57

FB did not spread any rumors we went to tng and asked them about there feeling on the possible attack on them and they agreed thik is being rediculous with their policy

once again no spreading rumors just trying to get some kills before we die, my nation of begininers against your vets, a fight we cant win

no alliances between them, our only official alliance to my knowledge is with lor unfortunately.. this is not gonna be a fun war:thumbdown:

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 02:58
Lol with Anton on Vacation, and no one else to help you I would eat you :P
lol i was planning to hit anton but like said i got bored:laugh: adn then when i logged on saw cem killed my lowbie babies

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 02:59
lol i was planning to hit anton but like said i got bored:laugh: adn then when i logged on saw cem killed my lowbie babies

has anyone killed me yet? havent checked in like 4 days

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 03:00
Thik needed a leader and they didnt have one i had 4 members from your nation telling us we were targets

Also i had 3 other nations telling us to war lor and we wont be warred by thik

now come on if missionary would have told me a simple we wont war you, we would still be netting

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 03:00
hehe Ake i was referring to the fact i would activate my states to finish him off... and quite frankly if THIK jumped on EoS i think i would survive that war unless i hit THIK

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 03:01
no alliances between them, our only official alliance to my knowledge is with lor unfortunately.. this is not gonna be a fun war:thumbdown:

tbh norris we went into this war with relizing we wont last long but hey war declared now you guys do what you guys gotta do and have fun at it:dblthumbup:

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 03:02
Thik needed a leader and they didnt have one i had 4 members from your nation telling us we were targets

now come on if missionary would have told me a simple we wont war you, we would still be netting

i figured me warning you which states they would look at under the table before they did would be enough of a signal that i was trying to keep you out

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 03:05
hehe Ake i was referring to the fact i would activate my states to finish him off... and quite frankly if THIK jumped on EoS i think i would survive that war unless i hit THIK

ha ha ha ha!

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 03:07
and you would be laughing at?

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 03:09
has anyone killed me yet? havent checked in like 4 days

chuck norris cant be killed:laugh:

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 03:10
and you would be laughing at?

lol it was a sarcasm laugh at you post but iguess it cut the spaces out

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 03:13
i figured me warning you which states they would look at under the table before they did would be enough of a signal that i was trying to keep you out

and why do you think your still alive right now??? :)

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 03:16
you cant break him/ dont have enough turns to do so?

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 03:23
I know were all mad here but there is a something bigger all of us need to deal with

the nation nwa there guy has 18k, he is profiting from everyones wars :P

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 03:24
and why do you think your still alive right now??? :)

im unbreakable it just doesn't happen...

and i just destroyed some of your buildings so if thats no reason to kill me then maybe you arent lying

Raul
07-15-2008, 03:39
=(

KLL
07-15-2008, 06:39

well everyone was pretty much certain you'd hit FB since the first week. why did you take so long? needign over a week to prepare a FS is kinda weak for a warrign nation...what were you waiting for?

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 07:30
lol why does everyone think i have connections to all nations.
bull **** did EoS have an alliance with THIK. and AFAIK Recca didnt even
have Rass MSN till i invited her into a convo where we were discussing
balanced states and whos priority targets etc.

pcgluva
07-15-2008, 08:12
You have killed The One(#82)

its time for some good old war

SmarT
07-15-2008, 09:23
i see boojam bit it

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 09:24
why is FB on 9 members?
where did 5 go?
LoR? :P

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 09:30
wow im all ready dead:angry: restart

Akebavos
07-15-2008, 10:43
why is FB on 9 members?
where did 5 go?
LoR? :P

They logged in and found out what there nation had done and got scared and ran

wow im all ready dead:angry: restart

Yep, and we did not even have to set up a FS :) we just did it as we logged in :P

You don't think that I would let you live :P

-Z-
07-15-2008, 10:52
well well,

all hell broke loose over the past 12 hours.

Z

Disorder
07-15-2008, 11:18
This is good.. Im going to have to run to the store for more popcorn.. :popcorns:

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 12:05
lmao nice counter strike last night glad 2 see 2 TNG members dead while FB is still "a brewin" cause honestly Boojam wasnt the most active of members and killing jigger now thats first class... TNG+FB 4 THIK 2

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 12:41
lmao nice counter strike last night glad 2 see 2 TNG members dead while FB is still "a brewin" cause honestly Boojam wasnt the most active of members and killing jigger now thats first class... TNG+FB 4 THIK 2

you go for the members first why would we want to be first class in war? theres like 2 of you that are a threat anyway... idk why they chose boo anyway lol... youre next :)
and it wasnt even a CS, thats coming soon. Ake and I were on, so we decided to start killing jigger, left a PM, and when i woke up 2 states were dead. we still have like 1000 turns to use

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 12:55
you go for the members first why would we want to be first class in war? theres like 2 of you that are a threat anyway... idk why they chose boo anyway lol... youre next :)
and it wasnt even a CS, thats coming soon. Ake and I were on, so we decided to start killing jigger, left a PM, and when i woke up 2 states were dead. we still have like 1000 turns to use

hehe im glad im next the 15 y/o kid who can sit at his compy all day and just stonewall you guys w00t =P

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 13:04
hehe im glad im next the 15 y/o kid who can sit at his compy all day and just stonewall you guys w00t =P

lol you do that one less state to worry about

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 13:09
lol you do that one less state to worry about

.... are you stupid if u att me youll be waisting turns cause ill be right here.... yes i wont be able to attcak later but i will have waisted alot of your turns

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 13:12
.... are you stupid if u att me youll be waisting turns cause ill be right here.... yes i wont be able to attcak later but i will have waisted alot of your turns

were not gonna touch you lol but if you sit there all day paranoid someone will hit you then we have one less thing to worry about... looks like you should be the last person calling me stupid lmao

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 13:12
basically we heard they were going after one of us so we teamed up and hit them first my reason was silly and im probly gonna get nailed for it but FB felt they were being bullied rumor had it that we were gonna get hit so there you go

Bullied? By who? I mean if you wanna war us great. I'm not worried about it, but you could have left it at you heard rumors. Don't give me this "bully" BS.

Lmao. What possible attack on them? Isn't insinuating that we are gonna hit someone who we arent gonna hit feeding the rumor mill. If I ask EOS how they feel about the fact that FB is planning an FS on them wouldnt that be spreading rumors to try to get EOS into the war? LOL I honestly don't care. But don't be fake. I don't need a tissue. You can be a big boy and tell the truth your not going to hurt my feelings. :w00t:

And why don't you tell my what our policy is and then point out the ridiculousness of it casue its apparent that you and TNG have a clear and precise understanding of what it is in order to claim its ridiculous.

EOS & DAK do not now, nor have they EVER had an alliance with us.... so again, lets try to stick to truth and fact instead of rumor and speculation.

And sure you can win this fight, especially when if we start to win, HORDE jumps in. That will give you even more fresh states. I'm not stupid. You think I didnt notice all the failed ops on me in the last few days. LOL

But like I said, I'm not mad. But lets all be big boys and say it how it is. Don't give me the labor pains just give me the baby.

4 members talking has nothing to do with needing a leader. There can be all but one leader in a nation, and if the one guy who isnt keeps telling another nation they are going to get FS'd........ where do you think it will go. What does 3 other nations trying to get you to war LOR have to do with THIK.

Did you ask Missionary a simple "Are you warring us?" in order for him to give you a simple, "we won't war you" in return?

Indeed, there is no formal or informal alliance between THIK and DAK or EOS.

But back to the matter at hand. We didnt really have a target. Almost every nation was warring which only lead to a handful of possibilities. Two more of which (DAK & EOS) just jumped into a war. On top of that, despite all the "your ridiculous" and "your stupid" talk a large majority of states, players and nations were NOT hording at all.

Despite all the resentment, and all the talk of how no one will adhere to my warning it was ****ed hard to find a state that was totally defenseless. Unlike last set where it was hard to find a state that wasnt.

So the reason it was "taking so long" for us to hit anyone is because there was no one to hit. That has changed now.

Also, I have never suicided. Matter of fact I'm probably the biggest anti-suicide advocate. But, I am so sick of being called a suicider by ill-informed people talking out of their arses that next set, I will give all you people who call me a suicider a reason to do so.

I'm sick of never having suicided and being called a suicider. So I might as well give you guys a reasonable validation to keep calling me that, and fear not I have been keeping track.

So far this is the list of people who have continually called me a suicider and are in desperate need of having a reason to do so.

Divine Intervention
Silver
Foxhound
(some others as well but less frequently)

To be perfectly honest I am unimaginably more pissed about foxhound calling me a suicider then I am about being warred and killed. So first this set and this war.

Next set....... We welcome Rassputtin the suicider. Its like they say. You call someone a thief enough times and they will steal from you.

Let me reiterate that I am not fired up about the war. I'm not mad about being FS'd, I don't care about the numbers advantage or that Horde is waiting in the wings or any of that.

What I care about is being a man and saying it how it is with no BS. You got a problem with our policy great. Say that. I can respect that. But don't break out the silver tongue and start saying crap about being bullied, etc etc, or any other lame crap. Just say the truth. Matter of fact I'll do it for you.

Our opponents in TNG & FB have declared on us for the following valid or invalid but regardless of that truthful NO BS reasons.

1. They did not like the fact that my policy was to hit horders, which unlike last set caused them to carry more than just infantry only this set.

2. They thought and were told (apparently) by several THIK members that we had indeed choose them as a target and were preparing and FS against them. So they struck first.

They were not bullied, by anything other than thier own fear of us hitting them, and I am not a suicider.......................................... .. YET!

Any questions?

Alright then, I'm off to build a restart and enjoy what should be a losing effort to win a war. Because if we win, well.... that would just be embarassing for our opponents.

pcgluva
07-15-2008, 13:16
i choose to hit boo cuz 1 easy kill and 2 he was fully upgraged lil millitary and was using turns so figured he had a full bank

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 13:23
lol i didn't call you a suicide since the DaK set (when understandably i got into a rage that one of my best friends got ARed or w/e) and infact having my states follow your policy made us really war ready vs LoR (and also took us of your "target list" meaning things turned out as they did :p) and its going to be implemented next set in EoS too - if your in top score sheets - be war ready. no point giving enemy a large NW kill without them putting any effort into it.

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 13:26
btw Joey, i hope your stonewalling is better than your attempt to manipulate the market ;)

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 13:26
lol i didn't call you a suicide since the DaK set (when understandably i got into a rage that one of my best friends got ARed or w/e) and infact having my states follow your policy made us really war ready vs LoR (and also took us of your "target list" meaning things turned out as they did :p) and its going to be implemented next set in EoS too - if your in top score sheets - be war ready. no point giving enemy a large NW kill without them putting any effort into it.

wishes everyone else thinks like anton

::LD::GrimReapr
07-15-2008, 13:31
If i was planning or knew of us hitting someone dont you think me as the top state in the nation I would have been saving turns instead of using almost all of them to grab people for land i believe i was 11 th before i left for work.I had 82 turns before i logged off for work.The reason you guys gave for a war for us bullying people is funny i dont recall us threatning anyone or even attacking anyone the only alliance i know of was the one with LOR.Now as for the suicider issue you gotta be ****ting me pulling the suicider card wtf is that about i didnt see or hear of anyone in our nation suiciding anyone.Dont worry ill put my bomber on the runway refuel them and supply em with napalm.

I leave you with this famous quote from Arnold shwarzenneger

"I'LL BE BACK"

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 13:32
If i was planning or knew of us hitting someone dont you think me as the top state in the nation I would have been saving turns instead of using almost all of them to grab people for land i believe i was 11 th before i left for work.I had 82 turns before i logged off for work.The reason you guys gave for a war for us bullying people is funny i dont recall us threatning anyone or even attacking anyone the only alliance i know of was the one with LOR.Now as for the suicider issue you gotta be ****ting me pulling the suicider card wtf is that about i didnt see or hear of anyone in our nation suiciding anyone.Dont worry ill put my bomber on the runway refuel them and supply em with napalm.

I leave you with this famous quite from Arnold shwarzenneger

"I'LL BE BACK"

bad spelling ftl :)

nosejam
07-15-2008, 13:33
Why did you guys have to go and hit Boojam, he's got the same curse as me when it comes to warring, neither of us live past the FS/CS. If you looked you woulda seen he was 5 days worth of turns behind everyone else. He actually had pretty little stock. He got killed first in the war with WANT as well :(

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 13:48
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost forgot to comment on the rest of this BS.

1. How have we bullied you since the beginning of the set.
2. We haven't warred anyone other than AF so how do you determine that "nations have tried to play the way we want but its not enough"
3. How am I a modern day suicider, and how am I hurting the game..
4. Use fear to get to the top of what? You think a 13 man nation who plans to war intends on getting to the top of the scores list. Are you sick?
5. Again how am I a suicider, and what is wrong with moderators joining a warring nation?

Just wait. Keep running your mouth. YOu want to see a modern day suicider I'll show you one.

Unlike last set I won't war and finish top 15. Unlike this set I won't war and finish..... top 100. Next set, I will suicide your state. You can bet on it. Maybe after I actually do suicide, especially on you. You will have a greater understanding of the difference between suiciding, warring and netting.

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 13:49
Why did you guys have to go and hit Boojam, he's got the same curse as me when it comes to warring, neither of us live past the FS/CS. If you looked you woulda seen he was 5 days worth of turns behind everyone else. He actually had pretty little stock. He got killed first in the war with WANT as well :(

idk why they chose him either, if they kill jigger they might as well kill joey. i think they were looking for the kill with the lowest amount of pop

Norrisville
07-15-2008, 13:50

Almost forgot to comment on the rest of this BS.

1. How have we bullied you since the beginning of the set.
2. We haven't warred anyone other than AF so how do you determine that "nations have tried to play the way we want but its not enough"
3. How am I a modern day suicider, and how am I hurting the game..
4. Use fear to get to the top of what? You think a 13 man nation who plans to war intends on getting to the top of the scores list. Are you sick?
5. Again how am I a suicider, and what is wrong with moderators joining a warring nation?

Just wait. Keep running your mouth. YOu want to see a modern day suicider I'll show you one.

Unlike last set I won't war and finish top 15. Unlike this set I won't war and finish..... top 100. Next set, I will suicide your state. You can bet on it. Maybe after I actually do suicide, especially on you. You will have a greater understanding of the difference between suiciding, warring and netting.

forum status has nothing to do with in-game. i think our entire nation is mod/dev team lmao well almost

nosejam
07-15-2008, 13:58
idk why they chose him either, if they kill jigger they might as well kill joey. i think they were looking for the kill with the lowest amount of pop

They were looking for the state with no army more like lol, though with his 6 bil in the bank he could've single handedly taken you all out

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 14:44
It looks like me as a player will have some beef with USA next set.... unfortunate.

-Z-
07-15-2008, 14:53
why USA?

z

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 14:58
Well it would seem that foxhound is under the impression that had USA not warred LOR, that they most certainly would have warred THIK. Due to them not being able to stand our policies, or tolerate us or "what we're doing".

And the only reason for Fox to be under that distinct impression is if someone with authority to hand out that impression was in his ear with it.

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 15:19
Well it would seem that foxhound is under the impression that had USA not warred LOR, that they most certainly would have warred THIK. Due to them not being able to stand our policies, or tolerate us or "what we're doing".

And the only reason for Fox to be under that distinct impression is if someone with authority to hand out that impression was in his ear with it.

wow..............is all i can say usa has nothing to do with this

i was stating usa would most likely not tolerate your picking on stocking small nations

you touch usa, ill murder you every set

07-15-2008, 15:34
Dude we didnt pick on any small stocking nation wtf are talking about?

As i stated before i think i was online the most for our nation with the exception of when my internet went down and i dont recall hearing anything about hitting anyone.If we were dont you think i wouldnt have been saving turns instead of burning through them grabbing people for land.

nosejam
07-15-2008, 16:00
As i stated before i think i was online the most for our nation with the exception of when my internet went down and i dont recall hearing anything about hitting anyone.If we were dont you think i wouldnt have been saving turns instead of burning through them grabbing people for land.

One of your members had the impression you were gonna ne hitting somone on sunday, did he just make it up in his imagination when he logged on with 250+ turns?

Also, you've already stated you're a warring nation, who exactly were you going to hit? One of the nations already involved in a war and run the risk of being called cowards, or hit two or thee other nations so its even numbers? You're a warring nation? Prove it

Missionary
07-15-2008, 16:02

WRONG

yeah quite a quinky dink that you would be stocked and we had a feeling you were going to hit one of us

seriously why would we waste the effort on TNG?

i would have said yes even if they asked, im not too big on your nation policy

and your killing all farmers not playing how you want is any worse?

LMAO, i have spoken to foxhound several times and i have never once brough up anything about his nation. how can i bully someone when they are the one that brings up the discussions about NW?

nosejam
07-15-2008, 16:04
WRONGLMAO, i have spoken to foxhound several times and i have never once brough up anything about his nation. how can i bully someone when they are the one that brings up the discussions about NW?

Through your cunning tongue that has underlying tones enough to quake any man in his boots?

Missionary
07-15-2008, 16:12

LMAO, you guys FSd us and killed ONE state. definatly shows how little weight your "murder us" comment holds.

@ the declaration - i expected more from your fox, we have not bullied you at all. infact you messaged me on MSN somewere around 1 week into the set saying you had to sort your nation out as several were hording. so how is that bullying? and several of us having forum positions has nothing to do with ingame. you have lost all respect from me with that last line in the declaration.

Subject: The set.
Received: 04:05:01 - Monday 14th of July 2008
I know the nation was put together to war this set. For me in particular to
kill infantry horders. However it has become complicated to perform this
task as almost every nation in the game has gone to war themselves.

Obviously they are not infantry hording and the two major nations that are
not at war seem to have taken heed and are carrying ships and jets.

Also, I apologize for my inactivity as of late. I intend to remedy it in the
coming days. I will do a bunch of ops to ensure that no one is hording
infantry. I will post my ops in our forums.

If no one is hording infantry I suppose we will have to consider an
alternative reason to kill. :-)

Until then...................

Grigori Yefimovich

this was the message rassputing sent to the nation YESTERDAY. dont think i have much more i need to say about that.

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 16:17
no one striaght out bullied anyone

the fear your nation caused bullied nations to war, simple as that

and at the kills its because someone was being sneaky and stealing kills

wont say who tho and besides it doesnt matter how many kills fb gets, its how many of your states die :)

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 16:19
how was it their fear? werent you guys the ones afraid of being FS'd so you FS'd them first?

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 16:20
how was it their fear? werent you guys the ones afraid of being FS'd so you FS'd them first?

you know what i mean

gez......

Missionary
07-15-2008, 16:20
i love how he just picked on part of what i messaged and it still makes no sence lmao

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 16:22
no i don't know what you mean so please do re-iterate

@ Missionary
check your pm

Guy77
07-15-2008, 16:24
Well i didn't read the 9 effing pages of bs that was here

We are outnumbered but TNG makes me laugh

=) We'll see how this goes

Foxhound
07-15-2008, 16:25
um you guys have all vets who are experienced in war

we have begininers and pretty much never warred before

you guys have the advantage :p

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 16:35
but you have TNG which is a warring nation that has been around for some time... and you have numbers, 2 different attack angles..

they may be all battle hardened vets but they are underhanded by 2 nations they are fighting a war on 2 fronts not just one if you will

nosejam
07-15-2008, 16:47
TNG is not a warring nation, it has just been in a lot of wars. Not sure any of them were started by TNG. So actually TNG are just a very unlucky netting nation.

Guy77
07-15-2008, 16:48
I mean don't get me wrong, i'm gonna give both of you hell

But w/ some already dead, and some not super active

Its going to be super difficult to kill both of you

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 16:52
wow..............is all i can say usa has nothing to do with this

i was stating usa would most likely not tolerate your picking on stocking small nations

lol, oh now your putting fear into me and I feel bullied so I'll have to kill your state every set. :cool:

lmao. No you didnt say Usa would "most likely not" tolerate it. YOu said if Usa wasn't at war, I "would already be dead" by USA.

I think regardless of experience the nation with the FS always has the advantage, especially when they have more people.

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 16:57
hmm someone from WLF correct me if im wrong but wasnt TNG allied with WLF? so wouldnt that make them a "warring" nation... whether they happen to be any good at it is a whole nother thing

ooga booga
07-15-2008, 16:58

You're joking right? lol. You have beef with us because of what you think we "might have done IF we weren't warring LoR"??? That's the lamest thing I've ever heard! We are warring LoR. At the beginning of the set there were 2 nations I figured we might war, and both of them caused harm to us at the end of last set, which THIK wasn't even around for. We don't go warring people for the fun of it.

Missionary
07-15-2008, 17:05

the person who has more members has the upper hand. and i dont know why 5 members left your nation.

but you had 14 members, TNG had 12 - 26 vs 14 is a slight advantage lol. plus, FB alone are almost double our networth. and TNG arnt worth bothering with atm tbh.

@ oooga - think that was more of a taking the mick out of fox than really having anything to do with you guys.

Akebavos
07-15-2008, 18:06
This is like reading a soap opera :)

So I guess I got to put my drama in too.

@Foxhound

I told you that we were warring HORDING nations, and we had already done intell on FB and you were not Hording so at that time you were not a target.

@Everyone else

THIK is in fact a warring nation with an agenda to rid the world or HORDERS. We could not find any so we did not attack.

but what is done is done now it is time to Unleash.

oh and WB Vince we missed you :)

nosejam
07-15-2008, 18:13
I told you that we were warring HORDING nations, and we had already done intell on FB and you were not Hording so at that time you were not a target.

THIK is in fact a warring nation with an agenda to rid the world or HORDERS. We could not find any so we did not attack.

SO sure is weird Horde haven't declared on you, yes its petty but I'm tired and picking on your spelling is all I can think of right now.

Missionary
07-15-2008, 18:26
SO sure is weird Horde haven't declared on you, yes its petty but I'm tired and picking on your spelling is all I can think of right now.

i hear thats the next one to hit us, maybe i should do what fox does and just hit due to rumours :P

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 18:30
the person who has more members has the upper hand. and i dont know why 5 members left your nation.

but you had 14 members, TNG had 12 - 26 vs 14 is a slight advantage lol. plus, FB alone are almost double our networth. and TNG arnt worth bothering with atm tbh.

@ oooga - think that was more of a taking the mick out of fox than really having anything to do with you guys.

vinnie your stupid the most members we had this set was 9 and he was inactive so i kicked along time ago so its 19 vs 14 a slight uper hand and fox is right you guys are full of vets dont be sayin any of this ****

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 18:34
You're joking right? lol. You have beef with us because of what you think we "might have done IF we weren't warring LoR"??? That's the lamest thing I've ever heard! We are warring LoR. At the beginning of the set there were 2 nations I figured we might war, and both of them caused harm to us at the end of last set, which THIK wasn't even around for. We don't go warring people for the fun of it.

No I'm not joking I think that fox speaks for Usa. So when he says if USA wasn't in a war they would have already killed me I'm forced to believe it. I just wish I would have come up with a better comeback on MSN when he told me.

All I could think of was.... oh yeah well how do you know USA wouldnt already be dead because of thier massive hording. We would have hit them first.......... so there take that.

Seriously though. According to Foxhound THIK's 13 man crew is so scary and downright evil that are supreme and ridiculous bullying has forced several players to actually quit the game. They couldnt handle our menacing demanor or our constant war mongering so they left. They quit never to return until NW is rid of the horrid filth that is THIK.

So on top of THIK being bullies, me being a suicider and all the members of THIK being disgraces, on top of all of that. We are killing the game.

I bet Mr. P is pissed. He spent all that time and energy and then his mods and dev team guys join up in a nation and ruin the game on him.

I would like to offer my apology in advance. I didnt mean to ruin the game for anyone. Mr P has worked far to hard for people to have to have anything other than infantry.

So come on back. Don't quit the community. You can have all the infantry you want.............................................. ........

--------\
---------\
----------\
-----------\
}-||||||||||||||||||>
-----------/
----------/
---------/
--------/

Missionary
07-15-2008, 18:39
vinnie your stupid the most members we had this set was 9 and he was inactive so i kicked along time ago so its 19 vs 14 a slight uper hand and fox is right you guys are full of vets dont be sayin any of this ****

joey joey joey, where the hell did you get 19 from? lol. yesterday FB had 14 members and i have no doubt the states will be joining back up at some point. and ive seen TNG with more than 9 members this set lmao.

and what does having loads of vets help? i love how your leader of a nation but yet seem to have very little knowledge of what your talking about. vets means nothing, just that they have been playing for along time. having 4 extra members is a bigger advantage than having a few vets lol.

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 18:39
-------\\
--------\\
--------{\\}|
----------\\
-----------\\
}-||||||||||||||||||>
-----------//
----------//
--------{//}|
--------//
-------//

LMAO

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 18:51
joey joey joey, where the hell did you get 19 from? lol. yesterday FB had 14 members and i have no doubt the states will be joining back up at some point. and ive seen TNG with more than 9 members this set lmao.

and what does having loads of vets help? i love how your leader of a nation but yet seem to have very little knowledge of what your talking about. vets means nothing, just that they have been playing for along time. having 4 extra members is a bigger advantage than having a few vets lol.

you know when i take member counts to see who has the advantage in a war i take it from when war was declared wich was 8 on tng 9 in FB so your right i ment to say 17 but even then we have a 3 man advantage and if u take out our member with 31k net worth last logged in on the 8th then its 16-14 a two man differance and then you could take out our British member who cant be on for our USA late strike its 15-14 and no this set the most members tng had was 9 ik this for a fact its my nation..... im not entirely incompetent and having a vet means the vet will make fewer mistakes like doing a SA instead of a AR or ARing the worng state by accident having vets in a war is a great advantage you ever hear the saying mind over matter????

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 19:06
you know when i take member counts to see who has the advantage in a war i take it from when war was declared wich was 8 on tng 9 in FB so your right i ment to say 17 but even then we have a 3 man advantage and if u take out our member with 31k net worth last logged in on the 8th then its 16-14 a two man differance and then you could take out our British member who cant be on for our USA late strike its 15-14 and no this set the most members tng had was 9 ik this for a fact its my nation..... im not entirely incompetent and having a vet means the vet will make fewer mistakes like doing a SA instead of a AR or ARing the worng state by accident having vets in a war is a great advantage you ever hear the saying mind over matter????

Lol, well then I'm not a vet, cause I accidentally standard attack instead of AR sometimes...............

Anyone else a vet by those standards. lol

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 19:10
Lol, well then I'm not a vet, cause I accidentally standard attack instead of AR sometimes...............

Anyone else a vet by those standards. lol

not as much as a non vet player will do it i did it 3 times in last nights strike and im no where near a vet. besides having some one who knows wars will make make for a more organized war chat which last nights was nothing of the sort as jody said last night "this war chat is worse than one ali puts together"

07-15-2008, 19:59
Then you can take another one out of the equation for THIK since this is my second set that dont make me a vet tho i was highest in nation.what are ****ing kidding me. joey numbers regardless of vets are numbers its another 300 or so turns of killing whats 1 or 2 sa instead of ar gonna hurt when you still have numbers advantage vet or no vet.Then again maybe i dont know what im talking about since this is only my second set.

ranger2112
07-15-2008, 20:17
<===== SA'd instead of AR this war....def a n00b,,,,, :)

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 21:03
and your killing all farmers not playing how you want is any worse?

that wasn't my plan it was joeys lol he was in charge

LMAO, i have spoken to foxhound several times and i have never once brough up anything about his nation. how can i bully someone when they are the one that brings up the discussions about NW?

the word was out so it was convinvcing enough for them to attack you guys

Akebavos
07-15-2008, 21:10

With a little help from you I imagine

Divine Intervention
07-15-2008, 21:12
yeah im playing in a nation full of n00bs using this criterea :p

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 21:15
lol nope

here i'll post about TNG's action into this game

we did find FB was target weather be it real or not FB feared from yuo, so they felt bullied then he did try to convince me that TNG is a target but i but i knew we worth a target to go for, but seeing FB has very lilttle war experince same with TNG very few in Fb or TNG evered warred so i thought we can get along in the war aswell and relearn and train players for a strike.

on top of that i did not liked thik's policy of how astate should be run

07-15-2008, 21:29
You dont have to like our policy on how a state is run as i dont like how some states are run in different nations.I think INf whoring is gay. Great first strike fellas but as i said twice if we were planning an attack then i wouldnt have been burning through turns grabbing people.But hey again great first strike how you guys feel we were bullying is beyond me i think inf *****s present more of a bullying threat in my opinion since unless you horde infantry you cant hit back without the use of the other attacks.
Next set i will play the same as this set i will build a balanced war ready state and burn turns grabbing people if the opportunity presents itself i will attack someone.I will promise you this i will have revenge in this set or the next makes no difference to me i got time im not goin anywhere no matter what happens.

Have a nice day.
My bombers are in the production facility now might be awhile but i still have napalm ready to load on em.

Bright
07-15-2008, 21:35
Where's MENACE when you need them?

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 23:12
Horde has joined the fight on the side of TNG & FB. LMFAO

Rassputtin
07-15-2008, 23:23
7 more kills and the triple threat of 28 states will have killed all original 13 of us. :clap:

Impressive.

Mahdi
07-15-2008, 23:48
Jigger you know my msn... if you need a war chat lead just let me know i can do it for ya...

Sorry Vin and Ake but someone needs to show them that numbers mean more then vets
lollollollol this is just pathetic

Shabaz K
07-15-2008, 23:51
lol i'll let you know if i ever need it

Mrmcjoey15
07-15-2008, 23:58
i love how your all bashing us yet THIK has done nothing and its been 24 hours ok they killed jigger...... gratz?

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:06
my point is THIK should be dead by now.. and working on their second set of restarts for some of them

Mrmcjoey15
07-16-2008, 00:08
my point is THIK should be dead by now.. and working on their second set of restarts for some of them

the thing is tho we may have alot of members in our nation but 6 in our warchat.......

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:13
ok so you get 6 in... then you strike every day with 6 states you do maximum amount of damage and keep THIK scrambling

Mrmcjoey15
07-16-2008, 00:16
ok so you get 6 in... then you strike every day with 6 states you do maximum amount of damage and keep THIK scrambling

thats what were doing sir

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:16
and again... then THIK should be all restarts

Foxhound
07-16-2008, 00:22
hey mahdi why dont you start a nation and see how hard it is for people to get on everyday

and not a nation of vets so yea keep talking

Mrmcjoey15
07-16-2008, 00:22
and again... then THIK should be all restarts

well sorry we suck at warring compared to you but were winning so who cares

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:24
hey foxhound... just wait

im not saying you suck just saying you could do a much better job and you should have them at their knees by now...

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 00:33
lol its funny, in the past it was always a case of how n00b someone was.
everyone was called a n00b and it hurt. Now everyone is calling each other
vets...and its like...making it sound as though its a bad thing lol.

Akebavos
07-16-2008, 00:38
lol its funny, in the past it was always a case of how n00b someone was.
everyone was called a n00b and it hurt. Now everyone is calling each other
vets...and its like...making it sound as though its a bad thing lol.

I guess being a vet is a bad thing, good thing I am a n00b :) I'm still alive lol

for now but there is no way to stay alive now

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:40
not many of us are new anymore anton... i mean i have been here for 2 years and 4 months but i dont consider myself a vet in the game... Vet is not a title one can bestow upon oneself Vet is a title that is handed out to those that have respect and deserve the title yet its a title that carries weight and responsibility that most do not desire

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 00:41
friends > vets.

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 00:43
friends will wake up turn on their computer and not complain when an msn window pops open with 10 people in it because they will know its nothing more then a friendly war chat...

Ake check your pm

Akebavos
07-16-2008, 00:43
not many of us are new anymore anton... i mean i have been here for 2 years and 4 months but i dont consider myself a vet in the game... Vet is not a title one can bestow upon oneself Vet is a title that is handed out to those that have respect and deserve the title yet its a title that carries weight and responsibility that most do not desire

I agree I do not consider myself as a vet either. :blink:

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 00:44
I agree I do not consider myself as a vet either. :blink:

yeah. suggestion.

stonewall on less than 1k land (depending how fast +confident you are).
not on 3k.

Akebavos
07-16-2008, 00:55
Sorry I logged into chaos :) not use to it. I guess I am learning how to die :angry:

Norrisville
07-16-2008, 01:07
im tired of this... its already old lol

last time i checked, vets get the same amount of turns as noobs.

and ps, im not a vet. this is my 6th set joey. just cause people like grim and i are better than you while playing less time doesnt make us vets

Missionary
07-16-2008, 05:45

have you ever heard the saying "shut up repeating yourself?". we had 13 neways as ben recently quit. then you gotta take me out cos im british and everyone else is american in THIK so were 12. so it was 15-12, 3 man advantage and you ladies had the FS. now HORDE join in and were down to 10, so its now 20-10 in your guys favour.

Missionary
07-16-2008, 05:54
I guess being a vet is a bad thing, good thing I am a n00b :) I'm still alive lol

for now but there is no way to stay alive now

i like how they think were vets neways, we may have been playing ages but we pretty much all suck :P

i love how your all bashing us yet THIK has done nothing and its been 24 hours ok they killed jigger...... gratz?

like it has been pointed out several times, i have been MIA the last few days and rass has been less than active. we were not expecting a war yet and had not planned one so we werent logging on as much as we would. plus i was at work all night and have only just got back :(

FB yes, to be fair they were likely to be out next target. although if we didnt war AF FB would have been dead during last week. but you guys, jig im shocked at you.

LMAO @ norris - ive been playing for like 5 years and most in THIK are better than me :(

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 08:50
lol imagine how i felt setting up EoS. i thought id finish last in rankings unless someone went inactive :p
p.s. Norris, you should really be expecting to atleast challenge for top10 after 6 sets :P

Raul
07-16-2008, 09:14
im tired of this... its already old lol

last time i checked, vets get the same amount of turns as noobs.

and ps, im not a vet. this is my 6th set joey. just cause people like grim and i are better than you while playing less time doesnt make us vets

6th set!!, man ur old >_>

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 11:49
@ Anton

Im honored that you felt that you would be last in rankings makes me feel special

@ TNG/FB/HORDE

did they really make you that nervous that you needed to outweigh them 2:1 in active states to be able to win?

and i guess my offer still stands, which i find it funny that some in THIK have even said i should lead your guys' strike

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 11:55
i can lend a hand too. according to Missionary i can't run a war nation so i need all the practice i can get :D

swede7
07-16-2008, 11:58
yes, they did make us that nervous.
In order to assure success why would I not want a 2:1 advantage?

Rassputtin
07-16-2008, 12:15
To be honest I think the war was pretty much over before it started.

Everyone was already at war. No one was hording. I was inactive the entire time until the day before the strike when I sent everyone the message vinnie posted in the forums. I kind of lost interest because no one was hording and everyone was already at war. There was no one to hit so I played the hell out of vendetta instead.

Then Vinnie got busy for a little and my brother started *****ing at me. Well long story short, you can say whatever you want about inactive states, active states, noobs & vets, experienced and inexperienced.

But you've got more states, more turns and in war only the person running the war chats needs to be experienced. It doesnt take rocket science graduated vet players to understand, "attack #213 with 200k jets".

I doubt your noob players are picking up there "Nation Wars Guide Books" to decipher that Davinci Code.

I mean really this nation isnt as "active" as you think it is. lol

You say you only had 6 online in the warchat. Since we've been hit, I havent' seen more than 3 people logged in at teh same time.

Our small counter attacks are those little groups, mostly norris and ake I believe. At this point I can't really see a CS coming for........... days if at all.

You should be able to just continue picking us apart.

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 12:22
To be honest I think the war was pretty much over before it started.

Everyone was already at war. No one was hording. I was inactive the entire time until the day before the strike when I sent everyone the message vinnie posted in the forums. I kind of lost interest because no one was hording and everyone was already at war. There was no one to hit so I played the hell out of vendetta instead.

So very, very, very true :p

Norrisville
07-16-2008, 16:19
ake and I were the only active ones. Hence,we're alive, and ake barely lol

Norrisville
07-16-2008, 20:17
just picked off another, now its 8-4 :)

you guys better kill me and sean before our restarts are ready:cool:

pcgluva
07-16-2008, 23:10
lmao now that u wasted a crap load of turns on me i stonewalled for 3 hours, and u got me down to 150 land and i deleted so it was all worth nothing cuz u didnt get a kill i guess ill restart

gatta love old school stonewalling tactics, key of point dont attack a guy when hes online

Shabaz K
07-16-2008, 23:21
that was nice of you. so deleting your state is old school lol

pcgluva
07-16-2008, 23:22
i dont see it done much anymore, used to happen alot

Divine Intervention
07-16-2008, 23:41
pcgluva no one cares about how many attacks a bunch of n00bs failed on you tbh.

Akebavos
07-16-2008, 23:44
pcgluva no one cares about how many attacks a bunch of n00bs failed on you tbh.

Yeah everyone cares that I'm still alive :) Whatev n00bs why have I not restarted yet. If you do not everyday I will pick off another one :rolleyes:

Mark my words! Kill me now

Mahdi
07-16-2008, 23:47
*duct tapes ake to a spinny wheelie chair and pushes him into a hidden closet for the night*

ha now you have to find him first :P

swede7
07-17-2008, 01:02
oh thats old school?? I just think its pretty lame but whatever. Also aren't you a mod? shouldn't you not be posting state numbers? Or maybe you were to excited from your "victory" and forgot.

Divine Intervention
07-17-2008, 01:18
lol pcgluva loses points on that post i agree.

Mahdi
07-17-2008, 01:42
whoops wrong place to post that... i blame anton

Norrisville
07-17-2008, 01:52
52 - 47 "Coalition" is in the lead now

no one kills norris without wasting a butt load of turns.... i think my time is running out though lol.. and im high as ****

jeff_capes
07-17-2008, 05:48
lmao now that u wasted a crap load of turns on me i stonewalled for 3 hours, and u got me down to 150 land and i deleted so it was all worth nothing cuz u didnt get a kill i guess ill restart

gatta love old school stonewalling tactics, key of point dont attack a guy when hes online

Why does everyone say 'haha I deleted my state' and are happy about it. They were trying to kill you and now you are dead. I think you did them the favour as you still had land left resulting in a few more turns they could have used. Its still a kill whether its on the score board or not as your dead and now cannot attack them back for a while.

MarineRecon
07-17-2008, 05:58
but they cant claim it as a kill for their nation

jeff_capes
07-17-2008, 06:25

But its still 1 state that is no more, and now restarting therefore unable to attack. if they hadn't attack then he wouldn't have deleted so how could it be wasted turns, ok he stonewalled for a while which they should have picked up on but he is still dead!

If everyone in a nation did that would you say 'oh the other nation didn't win the war because they didn't kill anyone' NO.
You would say they won because they destroyed the enemy causing them to delete because they think they are being clever but that nation is no more. And if anyone argued at the end about states killed you can just say someone deleted there state and it would have been killed anyway. So in my eyes that would count as a kill. So people do it cause they think they are being clever!

MarineRecon
07-17-2008, 07:58
if ure gonna die ure dead either way doesnt matter about anybody else...dead is dead...but deleting stops the opposing nation of being able to claim it as their kill...yeah the utterly destroyed the state but they never get the full kill...its all a numbers game

jeff_capes
07-17-2008, 08:33
if ure gonna die ure dead either way doesnt matter about anybody else...dead is dead...but deleting stops the opposing nation of being able to claim it as their kill...yeah the utterly destroyed the state but they never get the full kill...its all a numbers game

Yeah a numbers game, they got 1 less state.
I think its bad sportsmanship :thumbdown: and should be frowned apon.
Everyone knows why the state is dead and knows they would have got the kill in what, 10 more turns so I would claim it as a nation.

The way you talk about it is if a nation FS's another and each of the victims deletes his state just before dying then the attacker will have no kills, but the nation attacked is now all dead. So what your saying is they didn't actually win because they haven't killed anyone, even though the other nation is no more because of their attacks and that they destroyed them. Seems stupid to me???

pcgluva
07-17-2008, 09:19
oh thats old school?? I just think its pretty lame but whatever. Also aren't you a mod? shouldn't you not be posting state numbers? Or maybe you were to excited from your "victory" and forgot.

your right on the state number part my bad about that took the attcks out

pcgluva
07-17-2008, 09:22
and normally i would let them just kill me but dirty tactics, are countered by dirty tactics, 3 nations vs 1 nation, is dirty so i deleated after they got me low

jeff_capes
07-17-2008, 09:36
Hey there is nothing saying you can't do it :p

Dogma
07-17-2008, 11:17
Yeah a numbers game, they got 1 less state.
I think its bad sportsmanship :thumbdown: and should be frowned apon.
Everyone knows why the state is dead and knows they would have got the kill in what, 10 more turns so I would claim it as a nation.

The way you talk about it is if a nation FS's another and each of the victims deletes his state just before dying then the attacker will have no kills, but the nation attacked is now all dead. So what your saying is they didn't actually win because they haven't killed anyone, even though the other nation is no more because of their attacks and that they destroyed them. Seems stupid to me???

Well, a lot of ppl liike to brag on the amount of NW killed as shown on the scores page.. If a state is deleted, the killing nation does not get the NW killed in the scores page. I know, it means little, but they can't use that in their scores.

Mahdi
07-17-2008, 11:25
i was gonna give another example but i think i will hold off on that until a later date or maybe even never. the deleting of a state is so that a nation can't take pride in killing a valuable target... its more to piss them off then anything really

Norrisville
07-17-2008, 12:46
i let them kill me.... they used over 70 AA's tonight alone, at least 20 more other times.... figure i wasted enough of their turns... restart ahoy :( ill remember this swede

Mrmcjoey15
07-17-2008, 15:06
Thik has 1 member worth killing left its over

wether you think this 3v1 is fair or unfair i really dont care because we ensured victory by having 3 nations if thik was smart they would have brought in an ally aswell but i dont think they had any tough luck for them besides im sure next set our nations wont be so lucky......

Akebavos
07-17-2008, 15:19
Alright you got me, dang Business meetings.

Foxhound
07-17-2008, 15:39
i let them kill me.... they used over 70 AA's tonight alone, at least 20 more other times.... figure i wasted enough of their turns... restart ahoy :( ill remember this swede

UM CORRECTION you ran out of turns and we killed you

dont pull that bs we had 6 people on you were dead no matter what

Recca
07-17-2008, 17:30

Her??? Your an Idiot

Divine Intervention
07-17-2008, 17:32
Her??? Your an Idiot

****, i thought no one would notice :D
i had several people asking me on MSN whether you were actually infact a girl :p

dw i kid i kid :tt1::tt1:

MarineRecon
07-17-2008, 18:11

wether you think this 3v1 is fair or unfair i really dont care because we ensured victory by having 3 nations if thik was smart they would have brought in an ally aswell but i dont think they had any tough luck for them besides im sure next set our nations wont be so lucky......

u ever think possibly their allies were involved in the bigger wars and were dieing or killing themselves??? just cuz u guys hit after every other nation hit sumbody doesnt mean they dont have allies...their allies are just occupied with their own business...would be funny to see like 6 nations war u 3 lol

nosejam
07-17-2008, 18:19
Lol well I'm surprised they didn't gang up on them after all they seem to be bragging their big mouths off about how much they are whooping LoR

Mrmcjoey15
07-17-2008, 18:51
u ever think possibly their allies were involved in the bigger wars and were dieing or killing themselves??? just cuz u guys hit after every other nation hit sumbody doesnt mean they dont have allies...their allies are just occupied with their own business...would be funny to see like 6 nations war u 3 lol

thats kinda what i meant ik there not losers with no friends....

Divine Intervention
07-17-2008, 19:15
Lol well I'm surprised they didn't gang up on them after all they seem to be bragging their big mouths off about how much they are whooping LoR

funny you idiots still think that DaK/EoS are allied with THIK.
if that was the case, why did i ask FB for help against LoR before the start of the war instead of THIK? Heck, why the hell would we even be allied with a nation which had some sort of peace pact with LoR?

i love how some people who clearly aren't informed about whats going on in the "politics" of this game think they know so much.

btw maybe ill mention again:

1) EoS are a netting nation.
2) The only thing close to an alliance we had this set was with USA (yes, DaK weren't our allies this set, neither were DOOM).

so i have no idea why people would think id rush to join in the FB/HORDE/TNG vs THIK war when it took over 2 weeks before EoS entered the LoR conflict (and even then after a certain few things happened).

Mahdi
07-17-2008, 19:37
I'm allied with Anton's mum and his roomate, we vouch to overthrow him in the leadership of EoS cuz everyone in EoS thinks he is a horrible leader... oh wait did i just say that out loud? whoops

nosejam
07-18-2008, 09:55
funny you idiots still think that DaK/EoS are allied with THIK.
if that was the case, why did i ask FB for help against LoR before the start of the war instead of THIK? Heck, why the hell would we even be allied with a nation which had some sort of peace pact with LoR?

i love how some people who clearly aren't informed about whats going on in the "politics" of this game think they know so much.

btw maybe ill mention again:

1) EoS are a netting nation.
2) The only thing close to an alliance we had this set was with USA (yes, DaK weren't our allies this set, neither were DOOM).

so i have no idea why people would think id rush to join in the FB/HORDE/TNG vs THIK war when it took over 2 weeks before EoS entered the LoR conflict (and even then after a certain few things happened).

Where exactly did I metion EoS? Or Dak, not that you're linked to them in anyway according to your post.

I was just commenting on other posts about THIK's allies that are apparently busy already, and one would assume they are busy in the only other war going on...

For a netting nation you sure seem to be doing a lot of killing :confused:

And please Anton let the Britishness in you come out and see the sarcasm, you're embarrassing Britons everywhere.

07-18-2008, 10:27
We (THIK) to my knowledge had no allies only an agreement with LOR not to attack each other.Where are you getting your information nosejam or is that the information you got when you unjammed your nose?

nosejam
07-18-2008, 13:26

We (THIK) to my knowledge had no allies only an agreement with LOR not to attack each other.Where are you getting your information nosejam or is that the information you got when you unjammed your nose?

There, and I see what you did there, you saw my name, changed it a little and made a joke, rep for you.

MarineRecon
07-18-2008, 13:31
i never said they had allies i said mayb they have allies occupied in other conflicts...im not in THIK so i dont noe who they are linked to...ure just saying pepl they are allies with are bragging about whooping LoR...so ure the one saying they have allies not us lol

Missionary
07-18-2008, 13:31

proberly the same place he got the "TNG are targets" bull.

finally got something right there. plus we only have on ally and they are some what indisposed. plus were not as gay as you pussies, you know that any one of your nations would have got completly pawnd if you took us one on one. infact i think we could have taken TNG and FB but you had to get your lappies to joiin in aswel.

LMAO - marine has nothing to do with THIK

nosejam
07-18-2008, 13:45
My god does no-one understand implication, I said what I said based on Marine's post being true, at no point did I say it was true. Also some hints of sarcasm in my posts, I would expect the British people to "get it" but alas was mistaken.

And actually I thought Horde, FB and perhaps USSR were targets, but this is based purely on what your policies on inf hoarders were. Unless you were only going to impose the rule on top 20 people in which case I was wrong.

Divine Intervention
07-18-2008, 14:23
pfft...my Britishness shall only be in full force when i LOL at the fact that i no longer need to get Visas to travel abroad. Or pay international fees at Uni.

Norrisville
07-18-2008, 15:24
last time i checked fox, horde killed me. yhou guys stopped hitting me last night with 30 turns, and i was killed right before i woke up when i had around 70 turns.... so stfu please. horde got the kill, but since you're all butt buddies with each other a kill for one is a kill for all right? and joey hit it right on the nose; all of the nations that could lend a hand already had their hands full. and he was also right in saying that your nations won't be so lucky next set.

Divine Intervention
07-18-2008, 15:39
heh...just had a look at Norris GE...and not only is he right...but FB attempt to kill him was pretty :thumbdown:

Mahdi
07-18-2008, 16:25
Mcjoey i dont think you can claim that kill on :LD: as i do believe it belonged to jody

07-18-2008, 17:23
Thanks Mahdi let the kill go where it belongs now i have a question.
I know someone just bashed LOR for killing Restarts.
I killed a restart this morning with my restart.
My restart was less in value than who i killed at the time but yet someone about 45 times my size just killed me wow that took Balls the size of kentucky.

Norrisville
07-18-2008, 17:45
heh...just had a look at Norris GE...and not only is he right...but FB attempt to kill him was pretty :thumbdown:

preachin' to the choir my friend

Missionary
07-18-2008, 20:52
My god does no-one understand implication, I said what I said based on Marine's post being true, at no point did I say it was true. Also some hints of sarcasm in my posts, I would expect the British people to "get it" but alas was mistaken.

And actually I thought Horde, FB and perhaps USSR were targets, but this is based purely on what your policies on inf hoarders were. Unless you were only going to impose the rule on top 20 people in which case I was wrong.

or maybe your sarcasm is crap. or maybe you dont understand what sarcasm is because sarcasm is normally associated with the tone of the voice not what is "actually" said. then again your not british so im not surprised you dont "get it".

***now i think about it you proberly are, but i like my "sarcastic" comment***

plus, last time i checked USSR is 2 members. just cos you have no balls dont associate your low standards with ours. FB were targets, along with SOL, NU, USA, DaK, EoS, AF and UFO.

@ FB, how about you kill some decent states (i.e. 1st states) and not my restart that had used 350 turns. lmao

07-18-2008, 20:58
I Hear you vinnie they killed my restart with 400 turns used

Missionary
07-18-2008, 21:02
correction, it was Turns Taken: 213 lmao

Norrisville
07-18-2008, 22:40
there arent many 1st states left haha...

but hey, let them dig their own grave

Raul
07-19-2008, 02:34

the objective was kill him, so deleting makes the job, and yes it counts for kill claim, they did all the work, thinking "haha i deleted u didnt kill me" lol thats stupid xD

MarineRecon
07-19-2008, 02:45
technically u didnt kill him unless it says u have killed blah blah blah...look at the kills next to ure nation it didnt go up when he died lol

Divine Intervention
07-19-2008, 03:05
does NW killed get added to total NW gained? NO.
does actually killing a state do anything other than increase the size of your e-penis? NO.
does deleting your state fulfill the enemies objective of pacifying that state/removing it from the conflict? YES.
does someone deleting their state mean that the enemy has more turns to use on his friends which aren't online? YES.

you decide guys :)

MarineRecon
07-19-2008, 03:07
does the opposing nation techically get the kill? NO lol

nosejam
07-19-2008, 05:11
or maybe your sarcasm is crap. or maybe you dont understand what sarcasm is because sarcasm is normally associated with the tone of the voice not what is "actually" said. then again your not british so im not surprised you dont "get it".

***now i think about it you proberly are, but i like my "sarcastic" comment***

plus, last time i checked USSR is 2 members. just cos you have no balls dont associate your low standards with ours. FB were targets, along with SOL, NU, USA, DaK, EoS, AF and UFO.

There you go, now you're getting it!

From what Rass was saying last set he would be hitting inf hoarders, at no point did he specify whether they were in a large nation or not. If I sold all my ships/jets/spies and bought all inf and went in a one man nation would I be exempt from the policy of killing inf hoarders?

Now I know Rass isn't the leader of THIK, that would be you oh almighty Vinnie, but apparently he was choosing the targets, and considering the bold statements he made last set why would I not think he would war USSR for having an inf hoarder?

Missionary
07-19-2008, 08:22

From what Rass was saying last set he would be hitting inf hoarders, at no point did he specify whether they were in a large nation or not. If I sold all my ships/jets/spies and bought all inf and went in a one man nation would I be exempt from the policy of killing inf hoarders?

Now I know Rass isn't the leader of THIK, that would be you oh almighty Vinnie, but apparently he was choosing the targets, and considering the bold statements he made last set why would I not think he would war USSR for having an inf hoarder?

if i was you i woulsnt be saying what you do and dont know because you are often getting it wrong.

and im not to sure about what im getting or not getting.

nosejam
07-19-2008, 09:30
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=28799&postcount=14

Sorry I was just going by what information was laid before me. But please do correct me when I'm wrong, please on all other pointss I've made, show me where I'm wrong, I wouldn't want to give a false impression of THIK or anyone else

nosejam
07-19-2008, 09:38
And just to clarify, when I said I thought those were your targets, it wasn't that I had heard from anyone that you were going to declare war on them, I was just going by the fact they have/had inf hoarders in them

07-19-2008, 10:31
First off I dont believe its the nation we wanted to kill just the hoarder himself.But we all know that the leader of said nation wont let that happen unanswered right.So in essence yes it would have to be the nation.

Divine Intervention
07-19-2008, 10:39
EoS didn't have any infantry hoarders. 1-2 offenders max and even then not for long :)
You can ask -Z- how much i bugged him throughout the first week to maintain balanced defences
in the top scores, same for everyone. you're just listing the names of all the nations :)

Rassputtin
07-19-2008, 11:26

Ok, Vinnie and I are both leaders of THIK. That being said, everyone in the nation was really also a leader. We as a nation "decided" on targets. Simply because Vinnie and I can click the declare button doesn't mean we made all the decisions. The AF "conflict" was a nation vote with the majority ruling being the course of action. Believe it or not there were some that voted NO. But the majority voted yes so we declared on AF.
At no point was the nation a dictatorship were one man made the decisions and all were expected to follow.

That being said, if your going to try to use my "bold statements" against me then perhaps you should............ re-read my bold statements and get the information right before making assumptions. Here are a few examples.

Quite frankly I think you all need to be killed or severly hobbled.

Not kill. But AA enough of those precious infantry, and or Ar enough land to seriously set your arrogant asses back a bit.

the biggest state I can hit next set by the latest 1 week into the set will be hobbled to the best of my ability.

Those are just from the first 4 posts I made in that 8 million page thread with all the "Bold" statements. So did you actually read any of them?

I clearly, many times over said 1 week into the set. I clearly was referring to the bigger states, and if I wanted to go past the first 4 posts in that thread (which I don't) you would also see me quote that my beef is NOT WITH STOCKERS!

Secondly, if you enacted the magical power of logical deduction you would also be able to tell that since I didnt do anything last set because I wanted it to be a nation/war effort and not me hobbling top states and being called a suicider. YOu would be able to see and deduce that If he is ethical enough to not want to "suicide" on a top state and instead take the time to try to get a nation together to make it a bigger joint effort....... then perhaps................ just perhaps.....................

He is an ethical enough player to not want to declare on two man nations and have 14 -vs- 2 Gangbang wars..... because after all, that would be no more of a war than me just hobbling top states myself before the nation killed me.

I know logical deduction is a difficult concept but, like anything else practice = improvements. Here give it a try. See if you can deduce this.

FB + TNG + HORDE = attack THIK because they feared that the "THIK War Machine" was put together to attack 6 man stocking farmer nations when it was clearly stated that THIK was not put together for that reason, and they GB us and kill us all this set.

See if you can deduce what is likely for next set.

Or better yet this is an easeir one try this one. Foxhound calls Rass a suicider when rass has never suicided. Rass is sick of being called a suicider without warrant. Can you guess what Rass may do to Foxhound?

Anyway, perhaps I'll make a nation next set and make a few allies who aren't fond of the "BOLD STATEMENTS" being made about farming and the price of food. LMAO.

Now that the history and common sense classes are over, lets begin the action & reaction phase of our day.

It is possible that had we not joined the Lor -vs- World conflict that we may have attacked FB. We were still trying to decide on whether or not to join the LOR conflict. Which until that decision was made there was no real reason to look for hording, of which there was almost none of anyway.

However, lets assume that we were going to attack FB for the sake of attacking FB since according to Foxhound there was no hording going on in his nation.

So if we're gonna hit FB then FB has reason to hit us. Would have been FB 14 -vs- THIK 13, almost as fair a fight as you can get.....

TNG & HORDE deciding or being manipulated into fighting did nothing other then put the bullseye on thier backs as well. But I guess the leaders of those nations thought of that before they acted.

Kinda of requires now that the three of you continue to work together doesn't it. Like for example next set. If a nation of 20 that I'm in decides to hit the 6-7 man tag of HORDE next set, and it is because horde got into bed with FB and TNG, it would be kinda wrong for TNG and especially FB to not come to aid considering it would be FB's beef that they were being attacked over.

And when I say "got into bed with" I mean making bold statements about farming and the price of food and scaring me, and making me think that I'm a target because I would be buying that cheap food that they are making all the bold statements about and wanted to hit them before they hit me. You know what I'm saying. :cool:

Oh and lastly "why would I not think he would war USSR for having a hoarder". The reason you would think that is because you read the posts in the "alot of you need to be killed" thread. Had you not read that thread then you could easily think that a 2 man nation could be a target.

Rassputtin
07-19-2008, 11:34
EoS didn't have any infantry hoarders. 1-2 offenders max and even then not for long :)
You can ask -Z- how much i bugged him throughout the first week to maintain balanced defences
in the top scores, same for everyone. you're just listing the names of all the nations :)

Of course he's listing the names of all the "bigger" nations. Because we did NOT have a target, because no one was really hording and not having a target means every state in the game is a potential target. thats the case for every nation in every day of every set.

*Note - If you want to call 6 man tags bigger nations.

Q: Hey Anton who you going to war next set?
A: We'd like to net but if we decide to war then any nation not our allies could be a target.

Q: So all the 1 and 2 man nations should join forces and attack you out of fear of being your target.
A: We don't have a target, nor even intend to war.

Q: So how does it feel knowing you just dug your nations own grave with your bold and crazy comments?
A: What are you talking about

Q: You said everyone was a target, which means your going to hit everyone , which means they are all going to gang up and hit you first out of fear.
A: Your crazy mate.

Q: I may be crazy but the triple threat feels bullied and your a dead man next set. I'm sorry for your loss, you have my future condolences.

LMFAO

Mahdi
07-19-2008, 11:36
Yada Yada Yada good quote.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::discussion::clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap:

they dont have the right smilies to go with all that rass just said

23:16:13-2008/07/18 The Next Generation[TNG] has declared peace on The Hording Infantry Killers[THIK]

07-19-2008, 12:34
Leave it to my little brother to make it understandable for all those S L O W people out there haha thats some funny **** hehe.I think you will have to start typing slower little brother so people understand what your actually trying to say maybe then we wouldnt have all these misunderstandings or arguments in the forum over what you say.Maybe they just dont like you?There is a possibilty though I wouldnt understand why since you suicide everyset or atleast thats what they make it sound like.:cool:

Props little bro on taking the time to re-explain to the S L O W people what you said or reposting your bold statements to help them understand.ill be doling out some rep on that post bro a fine printing on your behalf.:w00t:

Next set ill have my bombers prepared again with napalm for all you curious people out there whether or not they launch is another matter.:dblthumbup:

nosejam
07-19-2008, 13:07
Rass can you make your posts shorter as I'm obviously too stupid to read all the way through and understand. My comment about the two man nation, if he was in the top ten with 100% inf would you let him be because it wouldn't be fair on the nation as it would be a gangbang? I think not. If you only had a problem with hoarders you wouldn't have to kill the other member just the hoarder, that way, no gangbang, just teaching lessons.

the biggest state I can hit next set by the latest 1 week into the set will be hobbled to the best of my ability.

So which state did you hobble? I assumed by this you meant biggest offending inf hoarder, if this was a stocker what difference would that make?

Also why don't you have beef with stockers? Inf hoarding is inf hording is inf hording right?

Everyone should have some semblence of defense.

So if we're gonna hit FB then FB has reason to hit us. Would have been FB 14 -vs- THIK 13, almost as fair a fight as you can get.....

From what I can see, all three nations for whatever reasons thought they were targets. If you were in their position would you go, ok only you attack that way it will be a fair war, or would you say, well rather than one of us get ruined for the rest of the set, why don't we all attack at the same time so our group losses are lower?

Why would I care what you do about the "BOLD STATEMENTS" to do with the price of food? What has that got to do with me?

krizcillz
07-19-2008, 16:08
@ sig
hah you've killed marc <3

23:16:13-2008/07/18 The Next Generation[TNG] has declared peace on The Hording Infantry Killers[THIK]

now they're dead?

Yay they failed to kill me >=D

Missionary
07-19-2008, 22:19
rass needs to learn how to shorten messages :P

nosejam needs to stop posting, im dunno if hes in TNG or not but they aint even warring us anymore. so why argue?

and kriz, SOUL loads better than FB :( change your sig :P

Foxhound
07-19-2008, 23:20

nosejam needs to stop posting, im dunno if hes in TNG or not but they aint even warring us anymore. so why argue?

hahahah keep thinkin that

fb pwns soul oh wait soul quit cause they lost there members lol

maybe when this is all done we can have a netting contest oh thats right soul is gone.....

07-20-2008, 02:21
Don't forget about me Fox I ferry dead animals across the river too.
Dont look like it will be this set but I will bet money your body will be crossing my river dead sooner or later.Don't forget the boatman requires a toll and your soul will work just fine.

Have a nice day.
You bring the foxes ill bring the Fire pit to roast your dead carcass.:sneaky:

Norrisville
07-20-2008, 03:19
Don't forget about me Fox I ferry dead animals across the river too.
Dont look like it will be this set but I will bet money your body will be crossing my river dead sooner or later.Don't forget the boatman requires a toll and your soul will work just fine.

Have a nice day.
You bring the foxes ill bring the Fire pit to roast your dead carcass.:sneaky:

this kid uses puns associated with his forum name more than I do lmao
that was pretty sweet though, and it aint the bud light talking

Mahdi
07-20-2008, 03:22
nope... of course its not the bud light norris buddy, we werent giving you bud light we just told you it was... we were dipping out of the broken toilet... :P

Divine Intervention
07-20-2008, 06:24
is it just me or is anyone else whos looking at the GE of THIK war thinking that FB has no clue how to land drop but instead just gives awesome GB (were the state to survive)?

krizcillz
07-20-2008, 07:02

They're in order of who i've had the most sets in,

is it just me or is anyone else whos looking at the GE of THIK war thinking that FB has no clue how to land drop but instead just gives awesome GB (were the state to survive)?

I have no idea how to war at all.

Divine Intervention
07-20-2008, 07:03
well your leaders should teach you.
and if they dont, you should join a nation where the leaders WILL teach you how to war.

krizcillz
07-20-2008, 07:06
lols i've been playing for years. i just never war :rolleyes:

Divine Intervention
07-20-2008, 07:16
its not a hard concept to pick up. I see you've played in SOUL. Didn't they get owned quite a lot over the years?

Missionary
07-20-2008, 11:37
its not a hard concept to pick up. I see you've played in SOUL. Didn't they get owned quite a lot over the years?

not really, the only time we have been completly owned was when WLF hit us in our second set in the last week of the set. and other than the several sets we warred LoR + WLF and co (which only once did we get completly pawnd, although i dont thin we can say we won the war lmao). other than those anton we never got pawnd, infact i remember DL and EXILE both FSing us and we still ended the set in 2nd place :P

hahahah keep thinkin that

fb pwns soul oh wait soul quit cause they lost there members lol

maybe when this is all done we can have a netting contest oh thats right soul is gone.....

huhuhuhu, can i say that about when FB was gone? or the year of having 3 members lmao. we didnt loose members, me and CJ took a break from it for abit.

Missionary
07-20-2008, 11:40
btw, 5 days after all you ladies declared you have finally killed the last original state hahaha. you maybe able to net (MAY) but you guys could seriously take some lessons in warring :P

Foxhound
07-20-2008, 13:42

We know how to land drop, but no one wanted to do it so im not gona force em to if they dont want to

nosejam
07-20-2008, 14:31

Debate brings us together :)

Missionary
07-20-2008, 14:47
We know how to land drop, but no one wanted to do it so im not gona force em to if they dont want to

why didnt you? would have benifited your nation overall

Mahdi
07-21-2008, 02:18
he lacks the helpfulness of being able and willing to land drop to save turns so that they can possibly get one more kill

Kamran
07-21-2008, 21:22
well both TNG and HORDe declared peace, im hoping something from thik now

FB is still agreat target, TNG well players are pretty much gone lol, horde is still there

Norrisville
07-21-2008, 23:44
well both TNG and HORDe declared peace, im hoping something from thik now

FB is still agreat target, TNG well players are pretty much gone lol, horde is still there

shhhhhh :P

smart of tng and horde to back out, at least they have a head on their shoulders (albeit a gullible one lol)

Shabaz K
07-22-2008, 20:48
oh yeah we were soo afraid of ya lol:P

Divine Intervention
07-22-2008, 21:03

10-1 says you are :blink:

Missionary
07-22-2008, 22:42

LMAO, thats why it took 3 nations to FS us then you didnt talk to me untill you declared peace :P

07-24-2008, 17:30
can i make a restart now that wont die in the last 5d 3 hours or should i just sit idley by and twiddle my thumbs?

Foxhound
07-24-2008, 20:05
Well if you want to play the rest of the set and not try to kill us you can live, join somewhere else and send me a personal message saying you are done with this war. Rassputtin and Norris have stated they will suicide and kill us, this set and next set so we don't want to take the risk of you killing or suiciding anyone else this set

and you say thats rass and norris well your following them all the way, don't think we don't know whats gonna happen next set

I really don't like warring but every day i hear about norris and rass begging nations to kill us......pretty sad

watch rass and norris run to other nations saying their plans are spoiled...nope its wonderful what technology can do for you, no one snitched :)

07-24-2008, 20:20
I doubt rass is begging anyone to kill you next set as for me there is 5 days left in this set i plan on netting peacefully.i doubt i can get anything worthwhile to do anyharm.

Foxhound
07-24-2008, 20:23
no he has begged nations to kill us this set and next, although they have turned him down this set, next set is a dif story

all fb has ever wanted to do in this game is net but people do not accept that :(

07-24-2008, 22:27
well if all you wanted to do was net then why start a war with another nation on rumor alone.

Foxhound
07-24-2008, 22:46
oh dont even start this again, it has been said by them you were going to war us, stop trying to make us look bad because we took action before you guys

:w00t:

07-24-2008, 23:43
Its funny how you knew more about an attack our nation was supposedly gonna make than i did and i was in the ****ed nation so how bout we do go there again and as far as being pissed off not likely monty its a game and will be treated as such.

Foxhound
07-25-2008, 00:03
Yeah i do know more about you but i cannot tell you how i know

secret admin ways :P

Norrisville
07-25-2008, 00:20
Yeah i do know more about you but i cannot tell you how i know

secret admin ways :P

i havent asked asked anyone besides Raul to help. And i told him if AF was gonna jump in for LoR then forget it... ask him if you want to accuse me of lying. and that was also before HORDE and TNG backed out. now that they have, i havent mentioned it to any other non THIK member besides anton... you hate warring but you're coming up with any excuse you can find to keep killing restarts.. come talk to me on msn so we can clear things up

Divine Intervention
07-25-2008, 00:23
no he has begged nations to kill us this set and next, although they have turned him down this set, next set is a dif story

all fb has ever wanted to do in this game is net but people do not accept that :(

which nations did he beg out of interest?
i haven't spoken to Rass in god knows how long, im sure he would go to me instead of DaK first too (seeing as ive talked to him for longer and i think we have a better relationship :laugh:).....USA/DOOM/LoR/WLF/USSR/UFS...doubt it.

leaving only NWA and FW...so.......Rass is going to beg 2 indy nations to take out a casher nation? doubt it too seeing as FB is buying NWA tanks and FW has no interest in this war (especially considering FW players have TNG ties).

so.

who did he beg?

tell us please.

Foxhound
07-25-2008, 00:44
okay one sorry for using the word beg he has gone to you and talked to you about it a few times, along with your members so shush

second you think were buying nwa's tanks???? thats funny we wouldnt help nwa

Divine Intervention
07-25-2008, 02:03
okay one sorry for using the word beg he has gone to you and talked to you about it a few times, along with your members so shush

Rassputtin hasn't talked to me at all about hitting you guys. i think the last time i spoke to him was when i told him i was sorry for calling him suicider.

krizcillz
07-25-2008, 06:13
If we war next set i won't join. 4 days left and I'm still below 10k land

07-25-2008, 09:00
If i were you id stay out of FB then next set they might not want to war but im pretty sure they got one for next set allready lined up.:dblthumbup:
Foxhound im still waiting for you to answer antons question of who rass begged to kill you this set and next set?:huh:

MarineRecon
07-25-2008, 10:17
i doubt fox will even play next set if not hell hide lol...this war just did wut he never wanted to do so itll be interesting to see how FB turns up now

Rassputtin
07-25-2008, 12:29
Well if you want to play the rest of the set and not try to kill us you can live, join somewhere else and send me a personal message saying you are done with this war. Rassputtin and Norris have stated they will suicide and kill us, this set and next set so we don't want to take the risk of you killing or suiciding anyone else this set

and you say thats rass and norris well your following them all the way, don't think we don't know whats gonna happen next set

I really don't like warring but every day i hear about norris and rass begging nations to kill us......pretty sad

watch rass and norris run to other nations saying their plans are spoiled...nope its wonderful what technology can do for you, no one snitched :)

Everyday you hear about me begging nations to kill you. Are you suffering from "Silver's Disease" where you just make **** up now? I haven't spoken to, begged, asked, or even implied to anyone anything, much less to kill FB.

I havent' logged into MSN in over a week. I have conversed through private message with Vinnie & Legend. Legend regarding a forum matter and missionary regarding well business with me and missionary, but since we are both THIK I hardly think you can call that running to another nation. Either way, this is just another fine example of how the great foxhound either makes some **** up, or believes every thing he hears.

Any nation leader or state that I've spoken with in the last two weeks about killing FB this set PLEASE get on here and post that I have done so. Any nation leader or state that I have spoken to about killing FB next set please get on here and say so.

Now watch this thread fill up with no responses because foxhound is just a bull****ter.

So why don't you get your facts straight before you run your mouth........ ............its pretty sad!

Of course no on snitched.... there isn't anything to snitch on. Oh, now your a great super hacker. What are you 13? Where you gonna go around telling people your dad is optimus prime, and then you can technologically hear conversations between people that have indeed not taken place? Impressive........ oh wait no....... still pretty sad.

Again, with the oral diahrhea. Name a name. Don't just run your mouth with lies. You just contribute to the "rumor mill" that is your divine source of information. Name a name. Who have I spoken to? The answer is no one. So bring forth the proof, or continue to look like an arse.

Again, you just make **** up. I haven't spoken to anton in over a week. Adn when I did speak with anton it wasnt about FB, it wasnt about FB in any way shape or form. I'm really sorry to burst your bubble Foxhound but you aren't that important.

So like I said before.......... who have I spoken to? Your so smart and so sure that every little rumor you hear is true, and you know of me speaking to people I haven't spoken to. Why don't you tell me who I had one of these mythical conversations with.

i doubt fox will even play next set if not hell hide lol...this war just did wut he never wanted to do so itll be interesting to see how FB turns up now

Foxhound is lame. He makes **** up and believes everything he hears and then gets on here like he's a top secret agent with some top secret info and posts it on here like we're supposed to be impressed with his sleuthing skills when really......... in reality.......... anyone can post **** they make up.

MarineRecon
07-26-2008, 00:27
hahaha well said rass...but u came to me askin NWA to war FB...haha j.k i feel sad u didnt ask me =(

Rassputtin
07-26-2008, 13:54
hahaha well said rass...but u came to me askin NWA to war FB...haha j.k i feel sad u didnt ask me =(

lmao, well according to foxhounds technological optimus prime powers i didnt just ask you, i begged you. :cool:

Norrisville
07-26-2008, 18:34
can we rename this thread 'foxhound making himself look like a dope'

him embarassing himself like this is revenge enough for me lmao

Missionary
07-26-2008, 22:32
can we rename this thread 'foxhound making himself look like a dope'

him embarassing himself like this is revenge enough for me lmao

LMAO, i would but i may be seen as having a bias opinion :P

which nations did he beg out of interest?
i haven't spoken to Rass in god knows how long, im sure he would go to me instead of DaK first too (seeing as ive talked to him for longer and i think we have a better relationship :laugh:).....USA/DOOM/LoR/WLF/USSR/UFS...doubt it.

well aparently they were all on our list so not many there lol. espically you guys, amount of people who said to me about hitting EoS lmao

the only person i heard about anoyone from THIK talking to anyone outside of THIK concerning warring you guys was norris talking to raul. Like ive read several times (and knowing there histroy) they get on really well so i can see where this can be made up. Plus the only other thing ive heard concerning AF and this war is they MAY..... i mean MAY get involved if it stayed so unbalenced.

now i know we got pawnd, and yes we did. thats a fact, and congradulations to Fox and co for doing a very good job on that front. but i would like to apolagise to my members this set. i did earlier in a MSN convo with who was online but not all of them were there.

but we lost this war cos of me, i accept that. i know rass also claims some of the resposability but personally i thinks its 90% my fault. although rass lead the nation with me i did most the promising to members and pursuading them to join. whilst having a good start to the set i became regularly inactivve, espically during the important times. this is what im apolagising for. im sorry for wasting 14 members month playing this game when it could have been time better spent ingame or out of game.

Decimus Brutus
07-27-2008, 02:22
Lighten up on yourself, Vin. Our leaders were looking around for a fair fight (which most likely would have been FB, admittedly); the jackal was looking for a sure thing and amassed the numbers to make it happen.

To contrast the difference in leaders, you and Rass called us off AF after it was obvious they wouldn't be able to fight back. The jackal kills restarts less than 100 turns out of protection.

I'll fight with you again.

FriM46
07-27-2008, 18:25
it was fun, wish we coulda lasted longer tho =/