PDA

View Full Version : New Login

Mr President
07-18-2008, 11:01
Last night i uploaded the new login page. I'm curious on what you all think of it.

I liked the old one, but i felt it was time for something brighter and crisper. Plus, now we have a theme that matches the login page.

Yes before anyone says anything, it is in png. On the old login page i changed them all to jpg and it just really looked like crap. I know it takes longer to load up when someone first comes to the site, but i would rather it take a little longer to load and have it look really nice, then have a quick loading crappy page.

If someone knows an in between where it doesn't look like crap and doesn't take to long to load, then i'm all ears and will work on changing it.

I just want the game to have a nice appearance. With all the online gaming competition out there, we need to have something that draws people in.

Out of all the new themes i put up, the blue one was the one most people said was the easiest on the eyes. So that is why i went with those colors.

The first blue login page i put up i did myself. I thought it was pretty good. But then Sean logged on and decided he could make the boxes better.. Which he did lol.... dang show off!

So anyway, let me know what you think of it.

Mahdi
07-18-2008, 11:06
well Mr. P i have to say a job well done i like the new log in page, not only the colors but it has a kind of flow to it. it brings about a nice change

p-kitty
07-18-2008, 11:47
I do like it! It definitely made it 10x more crisper and really makes the words on the buttons pop out more so it's easier to just scan the page and like... other stuff. =/

Crimson Shadow
07-18-2008, 12:35
Maybe make the theme that matches the log in page the default so it flows together for new members.

ranger2112
07-18-2008, 12:46
:dblthumbup:

youngwebsolutions
07-18-2008, 19:14
you are the best mr. p! :)

working on a matching theme would indeed be a good suggestion!

Mr President
07-18-2008, 21:25
We have an exact matching theme already.. it's the blue theme. :)

And Crimson, my plan was, if the majority of ppl like the new login page i would then make the default the blue theme...

Just needed some feedback before i made to many changes.

Divine Intervention
07-18-2008, 23:41
www.nation-wars.com

home page looks quite nice but the pictures of the jets, tank and humvee look extremly tacky. Like theyve been cut out in PAINT and copy and pasted. I know i can't do better, but i also know that previous versions of pictures have been better (like the one we had with the tanks in the desert etc). Its mainly the jeep + Humvee that i don't like. Otherwise nice :)

Bram Gotink
07-20-2008, 10:57
www.nation-wars.com

home page looks quite nice but the pictures of the jets, tank and humvee look extremly tacky. Like theyve been cut out in PAINT and copy and pasted. I know i can't do better, but i also know that previous versions of pictures have been better (like the one we had with the tanks in the desert etc). Its mainly the jeep + Humvee that i don't like. Otherwise nice :)

I have to concur, the tank-in-desert picture is much better...

pcgluva
07-20-2008, 20:41
i can fix the tank and humvee bar i was suposed to lol prez made that part i did the rest of the imagres :-p

pcgluva
07-21-2008, 12:18
how does this work?

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/x2sean1x/welcomebar.png

Crimson Shadow
07-21-2008, 13:08
Looks alot better :)

Bram Gotink
07-21-2008, 13:12
better,
but the desert + tank was still better