PDA

View Full Version : Nation Leaders: Find your states

The Legend
07-20-2008, 01:45
I think it is about time to kill the hiding restarts.

Could nation leaders please contact their members to either join the respective nations, or provide lists of those not willing to join.

I'm thinking anyone over a state number of 290 would be a good target.

TIP:
The best way to identify if someone is actually from your nation would be to have them message you with their new state number from their original state.

Thank you for your consideration.

::LD::GrimReapr
07-20-2008, 02:03
Why dont we just tell you our state number that way you can kill all the restarts. Hell if it was about killing restarts then whats the point in having restarts if they just gonna die anyway.why not just lock out making a new state when you die that way you dont have to worry about restarts. you wanna find em go looking but if you start killing people over 290 you might be killing a new player who knows for sure only the people that have control of game and can check isp address would know for sure Im guessing. If you wanna make it easy and have people just tell you where they are located so you can kill em might as well remove the option for restarts cause if im gonna keep dying right out of protection ill never restart whats the ****ing point.you gotta be ****ing kidding me your not serious right im goin off cause your joking please tell me your joking and not actually serious about having people actually tell you where they are hiding so you can kill em.cause remember anyone over 290 might be a restart might not but i sure as hell would never play a game i just started playing only to die as im learning it for the first time you wanna find em use your skills at hide and go seek and say

ally ally oxen free maybe then they will come out to die.
Again im pretty sure i seen someone ripping LOR for killing restarts dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Disorder
07-20-2008, 02:06
Wow Grim.. what # restart are you on?

07-20-2008, 02:08
number 2 the first one dies with 400 turns used by someon 45 times my size.

The Legend
07-20-2008, 03:26
It's kind of directed at the leaders of... you know... my side, not LoR's side.

Your people are welcome to hide, and it is probably in their best interests to do so. However, in the hunt for them, killing allied nations' restarts who are also in hiding would be quite unfortunate.

This is my third state this set; what is the problem with restarts killing restarts?

07-20-2008, 03:30
Nothing my restart killed a restart it's the guys 45 times my size or someone elses size taking the 4 or 5 turns to kill a restart that gets my goat.:vangry:

The Legend
07-20-2008, 03:32
Nothing my restart killed a restart it's the guys 45 times my size or someone elses size taking the 4 or 5 turns to kill a restart that gets my goat.:vangry:

If you don't join a nation, people significantly larger can't actually kill you (population refuses to attack), as I discovered earlier tonight.

Mahdi
07-20-2008, 03:33
well next time put the goats back legs in your barn boots so no one else can take your goat lover from you :P

Norrisville
07-20-2008, 03:39
well next time put the goats back legs in your barn boots so no one else can take your goat lover from you :P

lolololololololololololololooollololololololololol

wee :)

07-20-2008, 03:49
Never you mind what i do with my goats you leave my lovely goats alone.I got a shotgun and im not scared to use it.

KLL
07-20-2008, 07:12
number 2 the first one dies with 400 turns used by someon 45 times my size.

well LoR killed DAK state just oop several times over last set. i was in my like 4th restart.
This set same thing, plently of peopel have restarted several times before EoS and DAK joined in.

Just giving LoR their own medicine.

Nothing my restart killed a restart it's the guys 45 times my size or someone elses size taking the 4 or 5 turns to kill a restart that gets my goat.the amount of turns it takes to kill you depends on your land mainly rather than the size of your enemy..
and seriously, what else are they supposed to kill?

Divine Intervention
07-20-2008, 07:18
well LoR killed DAK state just oop several times over last set. i was in my like 4th restart.
This set same thing, plently of peopel have restarted several times before EoS and DAK joined in.

Just giving LoR their own medicine.

Exactly. Anyone who bashes EoS/DaK/DOOM/USA for this needs to:

1) Remember last set where DaK was getting killed over and over and no one stepped in to help us. no one at all.
2) Remember this set when DOOM + USA where getting killed over and over.

If you don't join a nation, people significantly larger can't actually kill you (population refuses to attack), as I discovered earlier tonight.

thank god for casher restarts :D

BTW, Legend - PM.

Missionary
07-20-2008, 11:31
I think it is about time to kill the hiding restarts.

Could nation leaders please contact their members to either join the respective nations, or provide lists of those not willing to join.

I'm thinking anyone over a state number of 290 would be a good target.

TIP:
The best way to identify if someone is actually from your nation would be to have them message you with their new state number from their original state.

Thank you for your consideration.

i dont have a clue why you got the dev team leader position.

pron
07-20-2008, 12:35

1) Remember last set where DaK was getting killed over and over and no one stepped in to help us. no one at all.

BTW, Legend - PM.

LOR will attack any nation that stays at war with them. You want them to stop killing restarts? Then surrender. That's always been LOR policy.

KLL
07-20-2008, 12:45
LOR will attack any nation that stays at war with them. You want them to stop killing restarts? Then surrender. That's always been LOR policy.

Don't expect us to lay off your restarts then.

nosejam
07-20-2008, 14:20

BTW, Legend - PM.

First: I'm not bashing any of those nations for what they are doing to LoR.

But why would anyone help Dak, they were the ones in a defensive alliance, yes I know I know it was only if you were being gangbanged, but that's not what Grim is trying to say (well I don't think it is) if the restart joined Dak or it could be proved he/she was a Dak state then fair play, but killing anyone who is probably a restart is bad form

Dogma
07-20-2008, 17:41

Ours too