PDA

View Full Version : World War Pooh

Raul
07-20-2008, 07:07
Yeah as u may read, there is a war, and winnie the pooh is envolved, it happened yesterday, Winnie the Pooh gathered all his forces outside disneys castle (the one that appears in all disney movies and logos =P) and declare a revolution against the tyrany forces of mickey the mouse. It hasnt been confirmed, but i think Pluto is dead...

It was expected, since last year when Christhoper Robin was assasinated outside Disney Land by a lesbian fanatic who had this passionate crush with minnie, and minnie seemed to have had sexual affaris with Robin. This ocasionate lots of tensions between the Disney Country. Casualities in both parts are count above 16..

From what ive heard, Nemo and Monters Inc have express their neutrality in all this conlfict, i guess Pixar told them to stay at margin seeing what happens next. Donald has gatter Narnias troops outside Igors wooden house and waiting to put a siege over the dunky home. Thats the last bastioon before Winnie Land. I dont know what will happen, i guess Disney is doomed forever. Ill try to maintain you informed of what is happening during the next days...

Will
07-20-2008, 15:52
You do know there is (or at least was) a WoW player by the name Winnie the Pooh?

Mr President
07-21-2008, 00:01
no he doesn't know that.

and this is the second time you have posted complete and utter spam in the wars and relations thread.

I'm laxed on it in the general section, but not in here!