PDA

View Full Version : World War Pooh

Raul
07-21-2008, 02:31
as Mr Pres requested i change it to General Discussion, althou its a war, i dont understand! =(

Yeah as u may read, there is a war, and winnie the pooh is envolved, it happened yesterday, Winnie the Pooh gathered all his forces outside disneys castle (the one that appears in all disney movies and logos =P) and declare a revolution against the tyrany forces of mickey the mouse. It hasnt been confirmed, but i think Pluto is dead...

It was expected, since last year when Christhoper Robin was assasinated outside Disney Land by a lesbian fanatic who had this passionate crush with minnie, and minnie seemed to have had sexual affaris with Robin. This ocasionate lots of tensions between the Disney Country. Casualities in both parts are count above 16..

From what ive heard, Nemo and Monters Inc have express their neutrality in all this conlfict, i guess Pixar told them to stay at margin seeing what happens next. Donald has gatter Narnias troops outside Igors wooden house and waiting to put a siege over the dunky home. Thats the last bastioon before Winnie Land. I dont know what will happen, i guess Disney is doomed forever. Ill try to maintain you informed of what is happening during the next days...

Norrisville
07-21-2008, 02:48
as Mr Pres requested i change it to General Discussion, althou its a war, i dont understand! =(

Yeah as u may read, there is a war, and winnie the pooh is envolved, it happened yesterday, Winnie the Pooh gathered all his forces outside disneys castle (the one that appears in all disney movies and logos =P) and declare a revolution against the tyrany forces of mickey the mouse. It hasnt been confirmed, but i think Pluto is dead...

It was expected, since last year when Christhoper Robin was assasinated outside Disney Land by a lesbian fanatic who had this passionate crush with minnie, and minnie seemed to have had sexual affaris with Robin. This ocasionate lots of tensions between the Disney Country. Casualities in both parts are count above 16..

From what ive heard, Nemo and Monters Inc have express their neutrality in all this conlfict, i guess Pixar told them to stay at margin seeing what happens next. Donald has gatter Narnias troops outside Igors wooden house and waiting to put a siege over the dunky home. Thats the last bastioon before Winnie Land. I dont know what will happen, i guess Disney is doomed forever. Ill try to maintain you informed of what is happening during the next days...

Intel recently delivered to my desk from The Little Mermaid's aqua-teen spy force shows a revolt from inside Disney's Castle. Uncle Scrooge slipped 3 roofies into Winnie's Hunny, resulting in a heavily-sedated Pooh, who's mind was easily manipulated into thinking Mickey Mouse was trying assume total power of Walt Disney's castle. The troops are divided; Huey, Duey, and Louie are Uncle Scrooge's 3 most trusted war generals, opposed by Goofy, the Beast, and Sora from Kingdom Hearts (wtf?)
The two forces are expected to butt heads on the beaches of hollow bastion in the coming morning. My scouts will keep the public updated on this bloody war.

Bram Gotink
07-21-2008, 06:34
Intel recently delivered to my desk from The Little Mermaid's aqua-teen spy force shows a revolt from inside Disney's Castle. Uncle Scrooge slipped 3 roofies into Winnie's Hunny, resulting in a heavily-sedated Pooh, who's mind was easily manipulated into thinking Mickey Mouse was trying assume total power of Walt Disney's castle. The troops are divided; Huey, Duey, and Louie are Uncle Scrooge's 3 most trusted war generals, opposed by Goofy, the Beast, and Sora from Kingdom Hearts (wtf?)
The two forces are expected to butt heads on the beaches of hollow bastion in the coming morning. My scouts will keep the public updated on this bloody war.

I'm afraid my intel tells another story. All this is supposed to be some giant Disney ad.
Also, a former KGB-agent confirmed that the Little Mermaid's aqua-teen spy force has been infiltrated by the treacherous CIA, so they aren't reliable as a source...
Also, Huey, Duey and Louie have been spotted on the Belgian beach, in the town of Knokke (where all the rich folk live), building sandcastles and using jellyfish to keep people away.
May I also add that Pooh-bear is always sedated, hence his strange behaviour and his "friendship" with an owl, a pig, a dunkey and a freakin' rabbit !
Last but not least, the papers say that Beauty and the Beast are in Italy, celebrating their freaky marriage (last week, august 15)

Norrisville
07-21-2008, 11:09
I'm afraid my intel tells another story. All this is supposed to be some giant Disney ad.
Also, a former KGB-agent confirmed that the Little Mermaid's aqua-teen spy force has been infiltrated by the treacherous CIA, so they aren't reliable as a source...
Also, Huey, Duey and Louie have been spotted on the Belgian beach, in the town of Knokke (where all the rich folk live), building sandcastles and using jellyfish to keep people away.
May I also add that Pooh-bear is always sedated, hence his strange behaviour and his "friendship" with an owl, a pig, a dunkey and a freakin' rabbit !
Last but not least, the papers say that Beauty and the Beast are in Italy, celebrating their freaky marriage (last week, august 15)

it's all a front to keep those little chimpmunk dudes from ratting them out to mickey's authorities... cartoon heads will roll on the beaches of hollow bastion

Dogma
07-21-2008, 11:47
NEWS FLASH: It was discovered today that a suicide bomberr thought to be Wile E Coyote detonated a suicide bomb in the 100 Acre Woods and the only known victim was Tigger. His Decapitated remains were found lying in a puddle of what appeared to be melted rubber. While his favorite claim to fame was to be bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun and he being the only one. The world is now without another tigger as he was the only one, he's... the only one.

Bram Gotink
07-21-2008, 11:49
it's all a front to keep those little chimpmunk dudes from ratting them out to mickey's authorities... cartoon heads will roll on the beaches of hollow bastion

Our only hope is the panda

Dogma
07-21-2008, 13:36
Our only hope is the panda

I am thinking Underdog will come to the rescue. But only if Atom Ant is in assistance. Oh, and don't trust the Pink Panther, he is too close to the known criminal master mind, arms dealer, the Aardvark.

Norrisville
07-21-2008, 22:38
NEWS FLASH: It was discovered today that a suicide bomberr thought to be Wile E Coyote detonated a suicide bomb in the 100 Acre Woods and the only known victim was Tigger. His Decapitated remains were found lying in a puddle of what appeared to be melted rubber. While his favorite claim to fame was to be bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun and he being the only one. The world is now without another tigger as he was the only one, he's... the only one.

The death of Tigger has not slowed Pooh's army down. Eeyore, perched on the highest hill over the lake, assasinated Wile E Coyote with his .38 bolt-action Sniper Rifle. Coyote's dead body was subsequently eaten by Bugs Bunny, who was famished due to the recent carrot famine.

Bram Gotink
07-22-2008, 04:32
I am thinking Underdog will come to the rescue. But only if Atom Ant is in assistance. Oh, and don't trust the Pink Panther, he is too close to the known criminal master mind, arms dealer, the Aardvark.

lol, dunno if you know, but Aardvark is Dutch :P

I am afraid you all forget Atomic Betty. She has made a deal with Maximus, and now they fight together until the entire Disney-world is destroyed. That means : supporting Pooh-army, later on betraying them and finishing the job

Dogma
07-22-2008, 04:46
lol, dunno if you know, but Aardvark is Dutch :P

I am afraid you all forget Atomic Betty. She has made a deal with Maximus, and now they fight together until the entire Disney-world is destroyed. That means : supporting Pooh-army, later on betraying them and finishing the job

Lor allies?

Bram Gotink
07-22-2008, 04:47
I'm afraid not, old chap :D

Not much we can do to stop them, as Atomic Betty's boss is a freaking space fish !

Dogma
07-22-2008, 04:50
That lives in a pineapple under the sea...

Bram Gotink
07-22-2008, 08:45
didn't think so