PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of the July 2008 World War

Mahdi
07-23-2008, 17:28
How many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful country of ours? The stripes and the stars for the rights that men have died for to protect
The women and men who have broke their necks for the freedom of speech the United States government has sworn to uphold. or so we're told...

We rose up to face a common enemy. We dealt them a reign of fire to end their oppressive nature. Within our very own ranks, soldiers broke in fear to bring us back under. It didn't last for long within 1 day those that broke rank were killed off. This War will go down in history. The dead envied the living and the living at times just wanted it to be over so they could go back to their friends and their families. As you stand before me today, the dead are being removed from the battlefield. Silence Echoes through the land as the war slows down. I leave you all with a poem, lyrics if you will that stand out and mark this occasion

Another battle's over, it's a million soldiers
Never rise again, we lost a million friends
Don't try to understand, if you weren't there
You felt different then, marching off to war

Show no quarter, delight in slaughter
Up for your last long ride, maybe God's on the other
side

Don't need no vindication, fight for the nation
You know you're going to hell, but you wear it well
You'll never understand if you weren't there
You felt different then, marching off to war

Divine Intervention
07-23-2008, 17:58
actually those that betrayed us survived less than a day without us (points to GT in sig).

Bram Gotink
07-23-2008, 18:00
In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scare heard amid the guns below

We are Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, so sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders Fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from faling hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders Fields.

Divine Intervention
07-23-2008, 18:19
I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Nation, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of Legion of Riot [LoR], if necessary for many sets and years, if necessary alone.

Even though many nations and many old and famous players and vets have fallen or may fall into the grip of Kenshin-gestapo and all the odious apparatus of LoR rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight online and on MSN and on the Nation-Wars forums, we shall fight on the seas and oceans with our upgraded level 8 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier ships, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in level 8 FA-22 Raptor Jets and B2 Spirit bombers, we shall defend our Nation, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds where our level 8 Patriot Missiles AGM are stationed, we shall fight in the fields with our Leopard 2A MBT tanks and in the streets where our Delta Force infantry are entrenched, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, that EoS or DaK were subjugated and starving, then our Allied nations beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the warriors of DOOM, USA, WLF etc would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old.

Max Logan
07-23-2008, 19:14
Another BS thread :glare:

We`re gonna get owned next set, so just lay of the glory! :thumbdown:

Mahdi
07-23-2008, 19:17
eh its ok... this is for this set next set is a whole nother war

Hoebawt
07-23-2008, 21:02
I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Nation, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of Legion of Riot [LoR], if necessary for many sets and years, if necessary alone.

Even though many nations and many old and famous players and vets have fallen or may fall into the grip of Kenshin-gestapo and all the odious apparatus of LoR rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight online and on MSN and on the Nation-Wars forums, we shall fight on the seas and oceans with our upgraded level 8 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier ships, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in level 8 FA-22 Raptor Jets and B2 Spirit bombers, we shall defend our Nation, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds where our level 8 Patriot Missiles AGM are stationed, we shall fight in the fields with our Leopard 2A MBT tanks and in the streets where our Delta Force infantry are entrenched, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, that EoS or DaK were subjugated and starving, then our Allied nations beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the warriors of DOOM, USA, WLF etc would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old.

Get WLF out of there we have no side......

Bright
07-23-2008, 21:13
If we wanna really remember it, someone needs to archive some screenshots of the score pages. Go to the bowels of the charts, and for every 100 states, maybe 10 tops are alive, the rest dead.

Devil
07-24-2008, 00:26
lol @ the eminem quote

pron
07-24-2008, 00:43
lol @ Anton trying to be Winston Churchill

Good try though buddy:D

Divine Intervention
07-24-2008, 01:06
Get WLF out of there we have no side......

Cape, Derek, Chris, Z, Frosty, Me.
Boz neutral
You - enemy.

5-6 vs 2 max.

WLF stays for this war.

Akebavos
07-24-2008, 01:48
We came, we saw. We got our A** kicked. Till next time.

jeff_capes
07-24-2008, 05:41
Cape, Derek, Chris, Z, Frosty, Me.
Boz neutral
You - enemy.

5-6 vs 2 max.

WLF stays for this war.

Plus Hoe was apparently not playing, so he doesn't count. lol Anyway I read the WLF recruitment thread and I seen no mention of Hoe just Z and Boz leading. :dblthumbup: and making a fresh start.

nosejam
07-24-2008, 09:49
So what was that about people saying they weren't braggers :p And for all the stuff people say about WLF being in love with LoR why are they included? WLF wasn't, their members were.

Great set though :P

::LD::GrimReapr
07-25-2008, 12:16
Death and dismembermant to all hahahahahaha.

nosejam
07-25-2008, 13:42
Just think, if LoR played by the "rules" how boring would this set have been?

Raul
07-26-2008, 05:02
Another BS thread :glare:

We`re gonna get owned next set, so just lay of the glory! :thumbdown:

wow! first thread iam in silvers side!! nice one lol