PDA

View Full Version : Threads on Drug use

Dogma
07-27-2008, 17:30
Threads on Drug use and the advertising of your own personal use will no longer be tolerated on these forums. It has been deemed by the leadership of these forums as inappropriate content and under no circumstances will be allowed on these forums.

We try and provide a family friendly environment for all to use and do not feel that threads discussing drug use, especially those of you when posting under the influence, are appropriate. Therefore, any further such threads shall be referred to the owner of these forums and subject to the discretion of said owner, with appropriate action taken.

We feel that such egregious advocating discussions of illegal activities will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including temp or permanent bans.

If you have any questions or comments, this can be discussed with me in PM, but we will not debate this in the entire forums as the owner of these forums has the sole right to deem what is appropriate and what is not. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Foxhound
07-27-2008, 17:47
w000000t! about time this happened

nice goin dogma

Norrisville
07-27-2008, 18:22
w000000t! about time this happened

nice goin dogma

:thumbdown:

does alcohol fall under this new bill?

Divine Intervention
07-27-2008, 18:24
yeam **** ALL THE DRUG USErs.

****ing durgiies!

Dogma
07-27-2008, 18:37
:thumbdown:

does alcohol fall under this new bill?

I was told to make a post on the rules of Drug Use in these forums, I am under the impression that it is the illegal types of drugs,

However that is subject to change as seen fit

And as stated, this will not be debated on these forums if you have questions PM me.

Norrisville
07-27-2008, 18:45
I was told to make a post on the rules of Drug Use in these forums, I am under the impression that it is the illegal types of drugs,

And as stated, this will not be debated on these forums if you have questions PM me.

relax, just an honest question. i don't want to 'debate' it, I just want the question answered. that will be all

-Chris-
07-27-2008, 19:20
Alcohol isn't an illegal drug :)

Disorder
07-27-2008, 20:47

It is at your age... :P

-Chris-
07-27-2008, 22:50
screw you :P

Missionary
07-27-2008, 23:23
as far as it says it doesnt mean you cant post whilst under the influence, just dont state you are or advertise it.

Disorder
07-27-2008, 23:26

Okok.. we understand this will not be debated here on the forums.. can we setup a time to debate on MSN or mIRC? We REALLY need something to debate! :sneaky:

Missionary
07-27-2008, 23:35
sure, when ever your online and forum admin isnt is fine :P

DBozMen
07-28-2008, 01:05

not all drugs is illegal in my country aswell... and i don't understand the problem. Making it legit solves a lot of problems (controlling the production and prices etc)

Mhaphew
07-28-2008, 01:10

Can you post a list of drugs that are illegal, because I know here in the states most drugs are illegal, but over seas most drugs are not. So are we gonig by US laws and regulations? If so what happened to the 1st amendment? What happened to "Whatever he/she posts online may not and must not be used in an incriminating manner in a court of law?" (supreme court judge)

Dogma
07-28-2008, 01:27
Can you post a list of drugs that are illegal, because I know here in the states most drugs are illegal, but over seas most drugs are not. So are we gonig by US laws and regulations? If so what happened to the 1st amendment? What happened to "Whatever he/she posts online may not and must not be used in an incriminating manner in a court of law?" (supreme court judge)

What is legal in the country in which it is owned.

Not to mention whoever owns the ball, gets to make the rules

Mhaphew
07-28-2008, 01:40
What is legal in the country in which it is owned.

Not to mention whoever owns the ball, gets to make the rules

Your first response doesn't too much sense, infact it isn't even a complete sentence. Assuming I know what you were trying to say (You do mean where the NW server is being hosted right? (I am assuming that is being hosted in the US, correct me if I'm wrong)) So you want only to talk about the drugs that are legal in the US then.

Your second response as well does not make sense. Who did you quote? Lets say you are speaking of a sport, which sport do you know that allows you to make a rule based on who owns the ball?

All in all I will say that rules are rules and I will stop heckling you, but I feel that if this right is taken away what is to stop other rights from getting taken away. Is this just a start of something big?

By the way, you never answered my question where I asked for a list of the drugs, so I'll make it easier. Can you please give me a list of stuff we are and are not allowed to post about on the forum?

Norrisville
07-28-2008, 01:43
I took my issue to dogma right buddy? im the winner youre all losers! man posting in this thread is irony in itself atm :P

Dogma
07-28-2008, 01:46
Your first response doesn't too much sense, infact it isn't even a complete sentence. Assuming I know what you were trying to say (You do mean where the NW server is being hosted right? (I am assuming that is being hosted in the US, correct me if I'm wrong)) So you want only to talk about the drugs that are legal in the US then.

Your second response as well does not make sense. Who did you quote? Lets say you are speaking of a sport, which sport do you know that allows you to make a rule based on who owns the ball?

All in all I will say that rules are rules and I will stop heckling you, but I feel that if this right is taken away what is to stop other rights from getting taken away. Is this just a start of something big?

By the way, you never answered my question where I asked for a list of the drugs, so I'll make it easier. Can you please give me a list of stuff we are and are not allowed to post about on the forum?

I will lock the thread before there is an arguement in this thread.

Please refer to my initial post on this being debated.

It will not be debated, The Mods are working on the exact rule.

That is answer enough till the exact rule is made and TOS decisions are complete. I also stated I would be glad to discuss any questoin either via PM or I will even discuss msn,

Mahdi
07-28-2008, 01:53
@ mhaphew

Correct me if im wrong but i do believe the servers are in Texas but the hosting company is in Netherlands... so what does that say?

SmarT
07-28-2008, 02:46
actually American law only states we cant posses illegal drugs. we can talk as much about them as we like, being protected by the first amendment. so if u wanna stomp on my rights (i dont even do drugs or care to really talk about em) thats some bs. idk about ur family, but mine FOUGHT in the Revolutionary War. Thomas Champlin served as a private in captain Allen's company/Captain Cook's regiment and in 1781 was a 3rd lieutenant in the South Kingstown Infantry Company. so jump down off ur high horse. u think kids arnt gonna know about drugs? u see more drugs on tv and hear about them on the radio then u do on here, reality check. i can walk out of my house and a block down my street and its all drug houses and ****. so who u trying to protect? your own "almighty" moral law and codes?

Grendel Khan
07-28-2008, 03:40
This is the internet, and as such, it is a scary place. especially for the owner and proprietor of a forum. There could be a police officer posing as a 13 year old trying to proposition adults into interactions. There could be DEA agents posing as teen-aged "hop heads". There could be a church group who's members spend 100 hours a week shifting through all "hits" for "drug words" on google.

All of these predators can be very bad for an innocent forum owner, that is attempting to provide a place for conversation for members of an online game that they run.

As such, Forum Operation HAS to be in a very professional "in-offensive" manor. Forums are not a democracy, they are not intrinsically tied to freedom of speech.

There are forums that you can visit and discuss those topics that do not have a place here, and you'll be able to converse with the DEA agents and other predators and conspirators to commit illicit activities pretending to be 13 year olds.

Dogma
07-28-2008, 03:46
Your first amendment rights are not being stomped on, but let me ask you this, do you own this website? No I didn't think you did. Therefore the person that owns and pays for this website has the right as to what kind of topics can be talked about. I am sorry that you don't like it, but I have to agree, threads glorifying the use of illegal drugs to younger players and even those not so young are not going to be allowed.

Someone coming on here hogh off their asses and announcing to the entire community that they are high and how great it is, we consider glorifying its use.

Sorry if you are opposed to it, but we will mod accordingly.

Thread will be now be closed.