PDA

View Full Version : Salvia Trip!!!

Guy77
07-29-2008, 09:37
I am going to post this on behalf of myself, and a few of my friends who have tried this amazing plant.

Now before i start telling everyone about my hallucination i would like to explain a little bit beforehand. Salvia is a LEGAL hallucinogen. It can be bought as leaf, or as extract for a higher potency. It is sold in the USA brought in from other countries. It creates many different effects based on the strength and the way it is smoked. You may hallucinate, have an out of body experience, or just laugh uncontrollably for the trip.

I am not breaking the TOS as it is not illegal, and happens to be a plant that grows on the earth, and is sold in the USA.

Now, onto the good stuff

So i was with a bunch of buddies. We were in my van, having a good time. What we were doing will not be mentioned. At some point in the night i said " Hey guys, i have a salvia joint, anyone want to try it with me?" My friend ezechial said no, and when back home. My friends adam and sam said no, but stayed to see what was going to happen. So, i began one of the craziest twenty minutes of my life.

The joint was leaf, so it is not potent, nor does it last long. Salvia is best smoked in its extract form, and out of a water pipe. It came pre-rolled in a joint, so i didn't complain. I took big hits and fast, so that i was sure to get the desired effected. I finished the joint, and didn't really feel any different. I sat for a minute, and nothing. My friend adam said " Hey guy, anything?" It was then, when i turned to look at my friend, that i saw 8 of him. I went crazy, i was like "OMG Adam, there are 8 of you!!!! This is crazy." I started waving my hands around, and there were 16 of them going every which way. It was like i was in some crazy circus. After about 8 minutes the hallucination wore off, and i was back to 2 arms and one friend. It was a great experince and it something that i wanted to share with everyone here.

This was posted partially because of the new drug rule ( old rule being enforced) and partially because it is not illegal, and i figured it was the only thing left i could post about and share with my fellow nation war players.

Minimus
07-29-2008, 15:18
holy mother of god. Dogma, how can you allow this thread to remain open?

FriM46
07-29-2008, 16:45
lmao salvias great

k959
07-29-2008, 16:52
well hes not breaking the TOS or any rule for that matter... so they really cant close it... but then again what do i know....

Divine Intervention
07-29-2008, 17:59
hmmm my salvia experience was different.
what type was yours? ours was x10 i think,
whatever that means......

Mahdi
07-29-2008, 18:16
x10 is the concentration of the salvia it goes all the way up to x60 premixed at least if your brave you can probably up the concentration but i would not reccomend it

-Z-
07-29-2008, 19:03
Salvia is a much more dangerous drug than cannabis, opium or cocaine.

I have tried it on several occasions, it only lasts 30-120 seconds, but during this time I was completely lost, more than any other drug.

Laws are flawed.

I can only hope that We as a community can see things more clearly than the laws we all realize are completely inappropriate.

Salvia is a strong psychadelic drug, I would recomend anyone to try it, but only in a safe place.

Soon, I will be making a thread to discuss:

d-lysergic acid diethylamide

on a scientific level.

Z

Minimus
07-29-2008, 19:04
We should beat the **** out of teenagers instead. With rusty screwdrivers.

-Z-
07-29-2008, 19:08
When I smoked Salvia it was in a water bong, and it was 10x extract.

It was stronger than anything I have ever had, I completely lost it, as if I was insane for about 30-90 seconds.

Then it faded quickly.

I laughed without control, I could not walk, I could not ever say a simple word, I could not stand.

It was an experience, I do not think I will try it again, but maybe one day.

Z

Divine Intervention
07-29-2008, 19:12
When I smoked Salvia it was in a water bong, and it was 10x extract.

It was stronger than anything I have ever had, I completely lost it, as if I was insane for about 30-90 seconds.

Then it faded quickly.

I laughed without control, I could not walk, I could not ever say a simple word, I could not stand.

It was an experience, I do not think I will try it again, but maybe one day.

Z

you serious? i had x10 in water bong was nothing that strong :confused:
although tbf i only had 1 hit.

Guy77
07-30-2008, 11:17
I only had leaf not extract, but it was a big joints worth that came pre-rolled. I smoked the whole thing in big hits, so that may answer some questions. Anton, you didn't notice anything w/ one hit out of a water bong for that reason. Because of its short lived hallucination you have to get alot into your body in a semi-short amount of time to notice the effect.

i have seen extract go up to 120x but it was 60$ (usd) a gram, i didn't even want to bother going to try it

Z why did yours last so short? mine lasted 5 minutes I've heard mixed responsed about how long it lasts, tho i hear it lasts the longest out of a water pipe. I have no tried it again, as i do know some crazy things happen, and you are not completley aware of what is going on, but it was definitly worth it! =)

El Mestizo
07-30-2008, 20:42
I did salvia once. It was a package with a couple dosages in it. I split the pack with 4 of my friends because 1) The majority of us were flat broke and couldn't afford the entire pack, and 2) the last time i did a halucinagin (sp?) i had a bad trip so i was weary of trying too much. So we all did it one by one packing it into a little bowl. My own trip went as follows: I put on the song Waiting Line by Zero Seven and took a couple long, deep hits. As the affects took hold, I fell back onto the bed i was sitting on, no longer able to sit up. I stared at the dimly lit ceiling and felt as if the entire world was melting. I started laughing uncontrolably until the end of the song, when i finally began to come down. I simply felt high for the next couple minutes until the affects wore off. It was lots of fun.

-Z-
07-30-2008, 20:49
I only had leaf not extract, but it was a big joints worth that came pre-rolled. I smoked the whole thing in big hits, so that may answer some questions. Anton, you didn't notice anything w/ one hit out of a water bong for that reason. Because of its short lived hallucination you have to get alot into your body in a semi-short amount of time to notice the effect.

i have seen extract go up to 120x but it was 60$ (usd) a gram, i didn't even want to bother going to try it

Z why did yours last so short? mine lasted 5 minutes I've heard mixed responsed about how long it lasts, tho i hear it lasts the longest out of a water pipe. I have no tried it again, as i do know some crazy things happen, and you are not completley aware of what is going on, but it was definitly worth it! =)

well the whole thing acctually lasted about 15 mins, ut the really intense part lasted only about 60 seconds...

I also tried leaf in bong and in a joint (i had an ounce of plain leaf)

the extract was way more powerful, obviously, wit the joint i could only feel slight differences and plain leaf in a bong gave me some head rushes and dizziness.

Z

Guy77
07-31-2008, 09:16
Ah =P thanks for the insight z

tho i may experiment more on my own with stronger extracts and what not. I've heard about some pretty awesome trips.

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 17:22
i just found out Salvia is illegal in Louisiana

Guy77
08-01-2008, 10:31
Good thing i don't effing live in lousiana =P

ranger2112
08-01-2008, 11:16
but its legal in Texas and that is a short 2-3 hour drive....can anyone say ROADTRIP

Guy77
08-01-2008, 11:58
I'll bring the sandwhiches!

ranger2112
08-01-2008, 12:08
sweet

northbabylon
08-04-2008, 02:17
i was at my ex gfs house when her uncle and cousin did it. I didn't but i have to say watching them was a blast. Her uncle was just sitting at the table laughing. He tried to talk but all you heard was mumble. The trip he had was he felt like he was in the movie open season. He felt as if he was running with the animals. In the forest. And when he saw a ladder on the TV you saw him wail his arms around as if he was trying to grab the ladder and climb up. Her cousin who did it a few minutes later saw john travolta destroying the house. He said he saw john as a giant and that he ripped the roof of the house off. and continued to rip off the walls to the house.

It was some crazy ****. I don't remember which dose they had i think is was 20x. I am not 100% sure though.

Norrisville
08-04-2008, 16:16
Slowly but surely, more and more states are banning Salvia. It's only a matter of time before it's nationally banned.

Guy77
08-04-2008, 23:59
Yeah :-P but then i'll still probably find a dealer for it anyway

cause once every now and then its a crazy time, and i like that =)