PDA

View Full Version : Psychology

-Z-
07-29-2008, 23:03
Are we allowed to discuss science?

I became interested in a wide variety of drugs when I studied philosophy and psychology in College.

Since then I have always been interested in how certain drugs such as selective seritonine re-uptake inhibitors, MAO inhibitors, cannabis, alcohol, caffine, LSD, and mescaline can effect a persons psychology, and physiology.

Why is it that we can not discuss civil matters of science on these forums?

Dr. Hoffman, and Aldus Huxley were both prime examples of men who helped the world with their studies and experiments with drugs.

Z

Mr President
07-29-2008, 23:25
I don't care if there is a discussion on drugs. Like the effects it has had on society and things like that. What i don't want to see if people talking about how they just took such and such drugs and now they are flying high and how cool it is and how others should try it.. And i don't want to see posts asking other members if they have used certain drugs.

All these stupid posts and comments about the enforced rule is getting old. I'm sorry if you don't like it. If it bugs some of you that much then leave.. I really don't understand why some of you can't respect a simple rule.

I have made it clear on what is acceptable. but some continue to push the ropes for nothing more then a laugh.

My god all we did was simply ask all the drug users to tone it down some and not inform everyone on here how stoned they are.. Holy crap stop the press..

Let's not make this more then it is..

Z, i have no problem with this post. As long as some people don't mess it up for you. Then it will be deleted.

Mr President
07-29-2008, 23:28
and one more thing. Dogma did what i asked him to do. This complete disrespect for his post that i asked him to make is getting old.

Also, he has an opinion on the drug issue, perhaps it is not the same as yours. But you have no right to disrespect his opinion like some of you are. Enough is enough. if it continues then you won't be here much longer!

in other words, grow the hell up!

-Z-
07-29-2008, 23:52
OK.

I do not encourage people to abuse any substance.

I am glad we can discuss things in a civil manor.

Drugs are not a huge part of my life, unless you consider the legal ones.

I respect Dogmas opinion, because like I mentioned in another thread, I too have lost friends...

I apologize if anything I said was offensive.

Z

Mr President
07-29-2008, 23:55
lol Z, my post was not aimed at you.. it was aimed at the the few people who are going around in all the other threads making jokes about dogma..

Dogma
07-30-2008, 01:01
You know what, ppl can make jokes about me all they want, it is no skin off my nose. I do have an opinion and I expressed it, if ppl can't take someone elses oppinion, then sorry for them. I have as much right as anyone here to say what I think, if you they don't like it, sorry, I am abiding by the rules and will mod accordingly. Ppl went off on the poll that Norris posted without even reading my original post. So that is their mistake, I wasn't made to look like a fool. It went south because a certain few ppl thrive on adversity, that is their right, it will not change me or my opinoins. Those that know me know I am not some jerk that is a tight ***, so who cares what ppl in an internet forums say, It is flexing ciber muscles and that is all it is.

As someone who has experience with it, I don't have a problem discussing it, but if you want me to discuss it, be prepared to hear my opinoins.

Mahdi
07-30-2008, 01:44
paper tigers are exactly that... It's ok Dogma

KLL
07-30-2008, 02:01
Are we allowed to discuss science?

I became interested in a wide variety of drugs when I studied philosophy and psychology in College.
Z

i wouldn't really go and claim to have studied philosophy or psychology unless you've done a 6 years degree in it... one that involves massive amounts of statistics and maths to the extend that you might jsut aswel lhave studied jsut that.

ranger2112
07-30-2008, 09:33
i am quite sure I never put anyone down, nor did i overtly insult anyone. i TOO HAVE AN OPINION and i stated that opinion in a calm and clinical manner. I was neither agitated nor aggressive in my stance...which is more than I can same of others. I stand by what i said and my feelings on the subject.

i have said this once in another thread and i will say it again in this one...if i offend i apologize but i will not apologize for having my say and speaking my mind.