-Chris-
07-30-2008, 01:27
http://www.isbarackobamaamuslim.com/

Foxhound
07-30-2008, 01:33
lol

KLL
07-30-2008, 02:04
you should care mroe about the policies than the person.

Foxhound
07-30-2008, 02:49
you should care mroe about the policies than the person.

not in this world

KLL
07-30-2008, 02:51
not in this world

yea, you can see that from all the retards getting elected :-/

ranger2112
07-30-2008, 09:54
policies? what policies?

KLL
07-30-2008, 11:08
policies? what policies?

yes, thats the obama campaign slogan

Guy77
07-30-2008, 11:20
TBH religion has nothing to do w/ it for me

But i'm voting for mccain because he is white................ *shrug* and i dont' really care about the policies at that point

and that just furthers foxhounds statement, making it true lol

KLL
07-30-2008, 11:33
TBH religion has nothing to do w/ it for me

But i'm voting for mccain because he is white................ *shrug* and i dont' really care about the policies at that point

and that just furthers foxhounds statement, making it true lol

and people like you are allowed to vote?

Guy77
07-31-2008, 09:17
Yup i sure am, i didn't want to vote, as i am voting for the wrong reasons

so i was not even registered to vote, but some annoying chick at warped tour had huge tits and wanted people to register to vote............. what more could i say?

Dogma
07-31-2008, 09:25
Well, at least you registered. I think if we had topless poll workers turnout would be a lot higher

Guy77
07-31-2008, 09:44
If i could give you rep right now, i would

Amen to that brother, amen!

Mahdi
07-31-2008, 11:18
can i have your number/ i got a car lets go for a ride

Mahdi
07-31-2008, 11:27
ok i was gonna edit that but for some odd reason it wouldnt let me so...

@Dogma
all the poll workers i have ever seen were older then what i would wanna see topless so we would need like 18 to 28 year olds working the polls so that we would have some entertainment. then they could just have a few cages and some brass poles and a stage and we would be all set and alot more would show up to vote...

ok now my registering to vote story..
Walking out of te 4th of july fest to go back down to the harbor and this gorgeous brunette asked me if i wanted to vote, i politely said no and talked to her for a bit. important part is she got the hint that i didnt want to vote... ok now about an hour later im walking around the 4th of july fest and this older/bigger lady walks up to me and my dude and was like "this is the most important election of your lifetimes, yada yada yada" again i politely told her no, but my mouth must not have been working cuz she continued to push and again was like "This is the most important election of your lifetime you have to register" and she came towards me with a voter's registration form and a pen and i said to her "So what because this is an election year its the most important election ever? what about 2012?" more words were crossed she pushed the important election again and this time i just said "Congratulations would you like a cookie?" and she shut up and left me alone... now im not sure as she took it as a stab at her cuz she was excessively obese or not but she quit bothering me

Minimus
07-31-2008, 13:00
OK, so here we go again. Obama Muslimists? How is this not offensive to Muslims? First off, they are Muslims, not Muslimists. I'm almost certain we don't have any of them amongst us here, or they'd be screaming their heads off. Islam is a religion, and Muslims are not an extremest group. Jihad does not mean holy war. Really, you guys get all pissed off because I make a thread to call people out on racist remarks, then you post crap like this?

-Chris-
07-31-2008, 13:48
Obama Muslimists are the Ignorant uninformed citizens of my fine country that believe Mr. Barack Obama is a practicer of Islam.

Dogma
07-31-2008, 13:52
Obama Muslimists are the Ignorant uninformed citizens of my fine country that believe Mr. Barack Obama is a practicer of Islam.

I wasn't going to respond to him as he apparently is soo looking for something to ***** about he can't even read what is actually written. Chris, there is no point in trying to reason with him as all he will do is find some way to call you out on it. At some point we will have to accept the fact that mental faculties have been wasted on some ppl.

Minimus
07-31-2008, 14:01
Eh, alot of people in the south use the N word but it doesn't make it right. Look, I'm not going to try to call out every little thing you guys do, but this topic could be inappropriate. I don't understand you guys. No drug talk, no mild swearing, yet throwing around racial or ethnic terms seems ok. I'm also not offended by this, I'm just pointing out the fact that you guys use alot of terms in here that really could be viewed as inappropriate. That being said, I apologize for pointing these things out. Please continue offending people and warning me when I call you out on it.

Dogma
07-31-2008, 14:16
Refer to previous post stating what this thread is actually about. There is nothing racist or insulting in it what so ever. It is about ppl accusing him of being Muslim and them being wrong. Take your blinders off for a change.

-Chris-
07-31-2008, 14:18
Minimus if anything I'm speaking out against stereotypes and racism here.

Minimus
07-31-2008, 14:20
I'm not saying anything contained in this topic is racist. I read it. But even if Obama was a Muslim, would it be a bad thing?

-Chris-
07-31-2008, 14:25
I'm not saying anything contained in this topic is racist. I read it. But even if Obama was a Muslim, would it be a bad thing?
No, it'd be a great thing honestly, the most powerful country in the world needs a leader who follows the most peaceful religion in the world. It might help our current situations in the Mid-east.

Dogma
07-31-2008, 14:26
Wouldn't that be Buddism?

-Chris-
07-31-2008, 14:32
Islam is a very peaceful religion but I think you might be right about the Buddhists, though technically Buddhism is organised Atheism.

Minimus
07-31-2008, 14:35
Islam is a very peaceful religion but I think you might be right about the Buddhists, though technically Buddhism is organised Atheism.

See, this is a quality post. Actually, I shall give you rep for this. Maybe I'm just not educated enough to enjoy such topics. I really don't hate them, I just think sometimes a little more consideration is necessary when using ethnic, racial, or religious terms. But, I guess, according to Dogma, I'm being too sensitive. Maybe that's why the women love me so much.

From now on, I shall do the same as you guys. Praise Allah (this keeps it on topic)

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 14:35
No, it'd be a great thing honestly, the most powerful country in the world needs a leader who follows the most peaceful religion in the world. It might help our current situations in the Mid-east.

you are friggin kidding right? the Koran is worse than the Bible when it comes to violence and hate toward NON-believers...PLEASE say you are kidding

-Chris-
07-31-2008, 14:36
you are friggin kidding right? the Koran is worse than the Bible when it comes to violence and hate toward NON-believers...PLEASE say you are kiddingRanger, think of the religion that has killed the most in the world. I'll bet my left nut its the one I practice, Christianity.

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 14:41
and your left nut would be secure...EARLY christianity is the leading cause of death amongst our darker history....religion ANY RELIGION, says its right and everyone else is wrong and either they convert or they die....cept budhism(sp)

Islam is now the leading killer religion and will continue to grow unless Christians fight and kill them first..sigh there is no way to come out of this with our hands clean. But good news is history is always written by the victors...so lets hope we win and we can tell our kids kids how we want them to remember it :)

Mahdi
07-31-2008, 15:00
wiat isnt that what catholics did in the early years? and didnt the muslims end up whippin their asses in 4 crusades... including the childrens crusade? yeah so muslims have been a leading killer for years now... just now that the catholics have slowed down the muslims have sped up and Chris buddhism is NOT i repeat NOT organised atheism... they believe in a god and worship him Buddha

KLL
07-31-2008, 16:04

Technicaly Atheism can be considered a religion.

and your left nut would be secure...EARLY christianity is the leading cause of death amongst our darker history....religion ANY RELIGION, says its right and everyone else is wrong and either they convert or they die....cept budhism(sp)Well thats the abuse of th religion. I don't really recall a passage i nthe bible or koran suggestign one should go and kill all non-belivers.

including the childrens crusade?The childrens crusade was just a case of thousands of kids going somewhere to do stuff, getting lost on the way and then get kidnaped and end up as slaves. Basicaly like your average school tour in Laos or pre-2000 Cambodia.

they believe in a god and worship him BuddhaA buddah is anyone who has reached the buddhist stage of englightenment.
the happy fat guy is Siddhārtha Gautama and a prophet. It'd be like calling Jesus god

on god in buddhism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism

oh and mind you, buddhists are jsut as notorious at frighting wars as anyone else, however probably to an lesser extent because of religion.

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 16:14
Technicaly Atheism can be considered a religion.

Well thats the abuse of th religion. I don't really recall a passage i nthe bible or koran suggestign one should go and kill all non-belivers.
The childrens crusade was just a case of thousands of kids going somewhere to do stuff, getting lost on the way and then get kidnaped and end up as slaves. Basicaly like your average school tour in Laos or pre-2000 Cambodia.

A buddah is anyone who has reached the buddhist stage of englightenment.
the happy fat guy is Siddhārtha Gautama and a prophet. It'd be like calling Jesus god

on god in buddhism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Buddhism

oh and mind you, buddhists are jsut as notorious at frighting wars as anyone else, however probably to an lesser extent because of religion.

actually, the Koran is full of passages relating to killing the non-believers
try these on for size

- Baqara (2):190 - "And fight (qaatiloo) in the way of Allah those who fight you."

- Baqara (2):193 - "Fight them (qaatiloohum), till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah's"

- Baqara (2):244 - "So fight (qaatiloo) in the way of Allah, and know that Allah is all-hearing, all-knowing."

- Nisaa' (4):76 - "Those who are believers fight (yuqaatiloona) in the way of Allah, and the unbelievers fight in the idols' way. So fight (qaatiloo) the friends of Satan; surely the guile of Satan is ever feeble."

- al-Anfaal (8):39 - "Fight them (qaatiloohum), till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah's entirely."

- al-Taubah (9):12 - "But if they break their oaths after their covenant and thrust at your religion, then fight (qaatiloo) the leaders of unbelief."

- al-Taubah (9):29 - "Fight (qaatiloo) those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and do not forbid what Allah and his messenger have forbidden -- such men as practise not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book -- until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled."

- al-Taubah (9):123 - "O believers, fight (qaatiloo) the unbelievers (kuffaar) who are near to you, and let them find in you a harshness (ghilza)."

- Baqara (2):191 - "And slay them (aqtuloohum) wherever you come upon them"

- Baqara (2):191 - "But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then if they fight you, slay them (aqtuloohum) -- such is the recompense of unbelievers."

- Nisaa' (4):89 - "then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them (aqtuloohum) wherever you find them"

- Nisaa' (4):91 - "If they withdraw not from you, and offer you peace, and restrain their hands, take them, and slay them (aqtuloohum) wherever you come on them; against them we have given you a clear authority."

- al-Taubah (9):5 - "Then when the sacred months are drawn away, slay (aqtuloo) the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush."

- Nisaa' (4):74 - "So let them fight (yuqaatil) in the way of Allah who sell the present life for the world to come; and whosoever fights (yuqaatil) in the way of Allah and is slain, or conquers, we shall bring him a mighty wage."

- Muhammad (47):4 - "When you meet the unbelievers, smite (darba) their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads."

KLL
07-31-2008, 16:21
- Baqara (2):190 - "And fight (qaatiloo) in the way of Allah those who fight you."Doesn't necessarily mean killing. in fact very unlikely

- Baqara (2):193 - "Fight them (qaatiloohum), till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah's"again, no mention of killing and it also is about persecution mainly

doesn't mention killing anywhere except the following

- Baqara (2):191 - "And slay them (aqtuloohum) wherever you come upon them"no context

- Baqara (2):191 - "But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then if they fight you, slay them (aqtuloohum) -- such is the recompense of unbelievers."again no context but clearly implies self-defense

- Nisaa' (4):89 - "then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them (aqtuloohum) wherever you find them"that one really is nasty, no context tho. might jsut aswell be a non-muslim saying that. especaiyl as there is no mention of allah, unlike the other ones where it jsut talks about "fight"

i know people who studied the koran and they vouch for it.

i tend to belive muslim pacifists i knwo rather than people on the itnernet citing uncourced texts that are translated

its not untill you read the same text or book in two or three langauges till you notice how much gets lsot in translation

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 16:30
just be careful with all that sand, dont let it get in your eyes

KLL
07-31-2008, 16:36
just be careful with all that sand, dont let it get in your eyes

i got glases

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 16:41
:) good one

ranger2112
07-31-2008, 17:12
ooooo u gonna get it now

-Chris-
07-31-2008, 17:16
Can a mod close this please, sorry I knocked on this door. Apparently intelligent discussion is impossible :)

Minimus
07-31-2008, 17:20
wait, how is that picture any different than posting one of a kid riding a donkey in a thread concerning Mexicans?

Dogma
07-31-2008, 17:23
Can a mod close this please, sorry I knocked on this door. Apparently intelligent discussion is impossible :)

Done