PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Salabanzi
04-29-2010, 04:14
Well...decided to introduce myself, beacause I got addicted to NW and planning to play it till the end of my life :D
I have been active player last 2 sets, those 2 sets were quite interesting and succesful so why not to continue.
I have played NW also about a year ago and i can't figure out why i quitted.
I'm a estonian so excuse my english :)

totte
04-29-2010, 06:16
Well...decided to introduce myself, beacause I got addicted to NW and planning to play it till the end of my life :D
I have been active player last 2 sets, those 2 sets were quite interesting and succesful so why not to continue.

welcome :) well done ;)

Disorder
04-29-2010, 09:18
Welcome.. glad to have you here.. are you a student?

BladeEWG
04-29-2010, 10:06
Good to have you back playing with us! :)

Salabanzi
04-29-2010, 10:46
Welcome.. glad to have you here.. are you a student?
Yeah...and studying software developing, so i'm spending a lot of time behind computer and that gives me a lot of time for NW;)

Disorder
04-29-2010, 12:38
Yeah...and studying software developing, so i'm spending a lot of time behind computer and that gives me a lot of time for NW;)

Excellent!! Software junkies are always welcomed here! :laugh:

KelpKris
04-29-2010, 20:19

It doesn't matter why you left - what matters is that you're back. :D

ooga booga
04-30-2010, 00:37
I like the Estonians and Sky. Glad to have another one join the forums, and back in the game! Don't worry about your English, most of us can't speak more than one language so we won't judge! lol

Salabanzi
04-30-2010, 04:08
I like the Estonians and Sky. Glad to have another one join the forums, and back in the game! Don't worry about your English, most of us can't speak more than one language so we won't judge! lol

Oukei i dont worry then, beacause I can speak 4 different languages :D:D

totte
04-30-2010, 06:36
Oukei i dont worry then, beacause I can speak 4 different languages :D:D

ack you got me beat by 2.5 :)

ooga booga
05-01-2010, 13:07
ack you got me beat by 2.5 :)

I can speak a few sentences in spanish does that mean I get a .5 too? :P

They try and teach us a language in High School which is too late, and then we never use it again afterwards so we forget practically everything they taught us lol. I wish I could speak more languages.

One day I want to join sky and see if they send in game messages in Estonian. I'd be like :blink: :huh: lol

Magalya2
05-01-2010, 13:20
Welcome in the forum Salabanzi :)

The more we are , the better it is ;)

Lady Mags ☼