PDA

View Full Version : Prem, Auto Creator

Mahdi
07-31-2008, 12:36
i was just wondering how this pick's who gets the highest state number? if it goes by survival i should be number 2, if it goes by who bought their's first i would be number 3 as i dont expect to supercede Pres.. just curious im not complaining but i figured my number would be a little lower this set since there was all that death

Crimson Shadow
07-31-2008, 12:52
Prem numbers carry over from set to set. So you will always be what number you are now even if you or others die.

Divine Intervention
07-31-2008, 12:57
Prem numbers carry over from set to set. So you will always be what number you are now even if you or others die.

i think inactive prem account users should be moved down (well..up). I got number 98 but im sure as hell there aren't 97 active prem users...

Mahdi
07-31-2008, 13:02
just sayin i was the first to buy one and the only one that survived... so why am i superceded by PcGluva and Hoebawt... just wondering how it works

Disorder
07-31-2008, 13:19
i think inactive prem account users should be moved down (well..up). I got number 98 but im sure as hell there aren't 97 active prem users...

Haha looser!! I got a lower number than you!! :P:P

Mr President
07-31-2008, 13:30
just sayin i was the first to buy one and the only one that survived... so why am i superceded by PcGluva and Hoebawt... just wondering how it works

it has nothing to do when you purchased it. It goes by who had a premium acct and who signed up to the game first.

Crimson Shadow
07-31-2008, 14:27

Yeah I asked pres about the same thing earlier. Something about Svenne gave new members a free 1 week prem, but for some reason a couple aren't expiring.

My cousin signed up about 2 sets ago, played 6 turns and didnt like the game and left. Now his state keeps carrying over each set and he doesn't have a prem.