PDA

View Full Version : GreyHound Bus Murder - Canada

-Z-
08-01-2008, 00:07
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html

This is some crazy stuff...

I actually just rode this exact same route from Edmonton to Winipeg (then on to Toronto) about 2 months ago...

I wonder if it was the same bus I was on...

Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day commented on the killing, saying that like most Canadians, he was horrified to hear witness accounts of the homicide.

"The horrific nature of it is probably one of a kind in Canadian history," he told reporters late Thursday morning in Lévis, Que.

Z

L P
08-01-2008, 00:20
Yeah, That is why I don't ride Greyhound any more.

It takes you three weeks to go what you could drive yourself in 5 days and fly in 5 hours.

If that isn't enough to make you wanna cut the head off of the fat, smelly guy sitting next to you I don't know what is.:glare:

-Z-
08-01-2008, 00:24
well, i got a ticket to ride 3k km for 157$ canadian.

it took 2.5 days.

I figure it would have taken about 2 days to drive.

Z

L P
08-01-2008, 00:30
In the US going Coast to Coast takes around 3 weeks last time I checked. Lots of stops.

I drove it in around 4 days.

-Z-
08-01-2008, 00:37
coast to coast in Canada is 7k KM, farther than in the US.

However I did not travel 7k, just 3k.

It was non stop 2.5 days (like no stopping or hotels, sleep on bus, eat on bus mostly)

we had many stops during the day 5 mins mostly, and 2 daily 30 min stops for gabbin some food.

3 weeks is insane... U should be able to do it in 1 week....

Z

p-kitty
08-01-2008, 02:01
I can take a trip from toronto to dease lake, bc for 130 with my student discount. =)

That is a crazy horrible story. I wonder if the guy didn't plan the whole thing just to freak people out.

KLL
08-01-2008, 02:32
I can take a trip from toronto to dease lake, bc for 130 with my student discount. =)

That is a crazy horrible story. I wonder if the guy didn't plan the whole thing just to freak people out.

what uni?

p-kitty
08-01-2008, 08:47
college, seneca.

and I know it takes the greyhound 3.5 days to go from toronto to BC, probably without staying overnight. I have friends who'll drive it in that amount of time.... the sad part is, it takes longest to get out of ontaio. an entire day will be spent leaving ontario. when my family traveled across country we'd take a week. travel about 8-10 hours a day depending on where hotels were. and it always takes at leats 2 days to getout of ontario. and then like single driving days to cross the rest of hte provinces.

DBozMen
08-01-2008, 09:08
i heard it on the radio, that is some sick ****!..... what drives a man to do something like that.

Mahdi
08-01-2008, 11:00
Fear, Greed, Obsession, Loneliness, Boredom, Fantasy, Racism, Hate, Lack of self-respect... i could come up with more but its too early... I'll get back to you on that one

ranger2112
08-01-2008, 11:14
underwear a size too small, some crazy woman tormenting him, struggling at life in general...sense of hopelessness a need to strike back, even at a total stranger, because u are too **** tired of being the worlds whipping boy...wanting to feel in control just once....o wait thats me....NM news at 11