PDA

View Full Version : 2 things...

Mr President
08-06-2008, 02:02
First, in a ongoing effort to reduce cheating in the game, some new things will be taking place.

-forum names have now also been added to the "named cheaters" in game.

-Soon, anyone who is caught cheating will also have *CHEATER* listed on there forum title too along with a special color. This will remain on your forum account for 3 months after you have been declared. If you are a premium member then you automatically forfeit your prem membership. And if you are a staff member, then you will be banned for life.

Cheating hurts the game. People will leave if cheating is out of control. We all have worked hard to getting this game back up and running, so it baffles me why some people will still cheat. Before nobody really knew who was cheating.. Now it's public knowledge. Basically if you have no regard for the game, we have no regard for your privacy.

Second-

A new feature has been added. Now anyone with the "M" priv who clicks on the members states tab in the menu will be able to see who has applied to join the nation. before you had to click in a diff screen to see if anyone has. Now you will be alerted when someone applies. You still have to go into the recruit members tab to accept or deny them though. Again, this is only to alert you that someone applied. I know i forget all the time to check that and some people have either joined another nation or just plain gave up. So now they can be answered more quickly.

Divine Intervention
08-06-2008, 02:47
i noticed the M thing today. i really like it :)
i know im going off topic, but THESE are the
kind of changes we should be making, things like the M priv.
focusing on this, not tanks/bombers etc :)

Dogma
08-06-2008, 02:51
i noticed the M thing today. i really like it :)
i know im going off topic, but THESE are the
kind of changes we should be making, things like the M priv.
focusing on this, not tanks/bombers etc :)

Agreed

Mahdi
08-06-2008, 03:31
Agreed
too lazy to type it

DBozMen
08-06-2008, 04:59
once again, great changes!

Crimson Shadow
08-06-2008, 09:18
Thanks Mr P :)

Disorder
08-06-2008, 09:53
Great changes!

Disorder
08-06-2008, 10:50
Great changes, but didn't an older version show the two states involved in with the multies?

MarineRecon
08-06-2008, 11:52
yeha they use to have them next to each other lol...and def agree Anton y make the game more confusing with different military units or more stuff added to their abilites...that would just make u have to run every unit which is kind of a mixed strat unit wise and lame lol

Xavior
08-08-2008, 19:24
I particularly like the first one :)

L P
08-13-2008, 14:57
First, in a ongoing effort to reduce cheating in the game, some new things will be taking place.

-forum names have now also been added to the "named cheaters" in game.

-Soon, anyone who is caught cheating will also have *CHEATER* listed on there forum title too along with a special color. This will remain on your forum account for 3 months after you have been declared. If you are a premium member then you automatically forfeit your prem membership. And if you are a staff member, then you will be banned for life.

Cheating hurts the game. People will leave if cheating is out of control. We all have worked hard to getting this game back up and running, so it baffles me why some people will still cheat. Before nobody really knew who was cheating.. Now it's public knowledge. Basically if you have no regard for the game, we have no regard for your privacy.

When does this take effect?

Mr President
08-13-2008, 22:48
Both have been implemented now.

Anyone who cheats, now has to carry a light pinkish name along with a title that says "I cheated in Nation-Wars!!!". You will carry this title for 3 months from the date you were caught cheating.

L P
08-14-2008, 00:11
I dig the pink but 3 months just seems to be not long enough.:dblthumbup:

northbabylon
08-14-2008, 01:58
i wanna see who the first culprit is so we can all point and laugh. =D

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 06:28
i wanna see who the first culprit is so we can all point and laugh. =D

who else but.......

http://forums.nation-wars.com/member.php?u=55

z75