PDA

View Full Version : JETS FANS!!!

Norrisville
08-07-2008, 01:15
Brett Favre was traded to the Jets tonight. If there are any other long-suffering Jets fans out there, join me in celebration, because ESPN is actually talking about the Jets. Really. Sometimes ESPN forgets the Jets even exist, and now they have capped off their off-season spending spree with one of the greatest quarterbacks in the game. Crack open a beer, fellow jets fans, you deserve it :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Divine Intervention
08-07-2008, 01:55
didn't he retire?

SmarT
08-07-2008, 01:59
thank god, u guys can have him we got Arron Rodgers

Raven
08-07-2008, 02:01
Hopefully he won't die on you

Yeah, so glad this bs with him and his indecisiveness is over...Honestly, the only time he can make a decision is when it's trying to gun a 40 yard throw in between 4 defenders...and he makes the obvious choice...interception :p

Crimson Shadow
08-07-2008, 09:17
I couldn't care less about who he was traded to...finally Sportscenter will be able to talk about things that people actually want to know now. Seems like the first 15 minutes of every show was just talking about what brett farve did that day, and then halfway through they would spend an extra 10 minutes recapping their recap of his activities.

pcgluva
08-07-2008, 09:34
GIVE HIM BACK, i dont want him on the **** jets hes going to kill the team, i dont know why your celebrating norris, im a jets fan but come on

Norrisville
08-07-2008, 15:18
GIVE HIM BACK, i dont want him on the **** jets hes going to kill the team, i dont know why your celebrating norris, im a jets fan but come on

kill the team? this team cant get any more dead. they went on a spending spree, but the only needs they hadnt adressed were QB and RB. Now, whether he throws a ****load of int's or not, we have a qb who can throw longer than 15 yards, and someone Kellen Clemens can look up to for a year. He can help us, but cant kill us sean lol

Minimus
08-07-2008, 16:28
In my ongoing quest to turn everything into a relgious topic, is Jesus a Jets fan?

El Mestizo
08-08-2008, 02:45
Don't listen to the nay sayers, norris! I, as a Giants fan, couldn't be happier for my AFC counterparts. Favre is gonna be slinging them deep balls all day long.

Too bad the Jets have noone fast enough to get under them :P

Mrmcjoey15
08-08-2008, 11:53
Brett Favre was traded to the Jets tonight. If there are any other long-suffering Jets fans out there, join me in celebration, because ESPN is actually talking about the Jets. Really. Sometimes ESPN forgets the Jets even exist, and now they have capped off their off-season spending spree with one of the greatest quarterbacks in the game. Crack open a beer, fellow jets fans, you deserve it :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
Celibarate??? LOL i hope you understand what your getting in this the Jets are getting

as plainly as i can say it An old out of shape retired Football player case closed tho best of luck to the jets this season brett favre or not still no playoffs so us packers wont have to see you =P

Hoebawt
08-08-2008, 15:31
Yea but a retired QB is better then any of the QB that the jets have

El Mestizo
08-08-2008, 19:31
Celibarate??? LOL i hope you understand what your getting in this the Jets are getting

as plainly as i can say it An old out of shape retired Football player case closed tho best of luck to the jets this season brett favre or not still no playoffs so us packers wont have to see you =PYou are a bold faced liar! You'll be singing a new song come regular season when Aaron Rodgers is throwing 80 yards and 3 interceptions a game. You'll be fiending for #4 by week 4.

Xavior
08-08-2008, 19:43
We'll see how well Rogers and Favre do this season ;)

Mrmcjoey15
08-08-2008, 22:08
You are a bold faced liar! You'll be singing a new song come regular season when Aaron Rodgers is throwing 80 yards and 3 interceptions a game. You'll be fiending for #4 by week 4.

honestly with ryan grant we dont need him to throw the bombs brett favre does and 3 interseptions a game kidna reminds me of brett favre a couple years ago...

El Mestizo
08-09-2008, 15:43
Did he not prove to you fickle cheeseheads that he could still get the job done last year?

Blackwater
08-09-2008, 19:13
At least it gives Jets fans something to talk about besides how bad they're team is. I'm from Jersey and my friends who are Jets fans would always ***** and whine about how much they suck and that next year is their year. Now they won't stop talking about how they have Brett Farve, like he's their savior or some ****. Should be interesting to see how it plays out next month :)