PDA

View Full Version : drunken rant

Minimus
08-08-2008, 23:36
OK, I promised someone, I forget who, maybe Dogma, a drunken rant on Friday. Here it is. I'm **** sick of people making multiple threads for or against religion. Religion is a sacred thing to people who believe in it, and thus, should not be taken lightly. Some of you ask for people to provide proof of religion. Well, guess ****ing what? There is no ****ing proof. There is only belief, scripture, and faith. I admire those who believe what the believe, but I really get all ****ing pissed off asbout people who want to question them on it, like every little ****ing detail. Get over it mother ****ers. You just want to argue. If people aren't pushing religion on you, don't push your anti religion on them. Let them be in the way orf the gospel or whatever, allah or something, and leave them the **** alone. They have nothing to prove to you at all. Their faith alopne will guide them, as your lack of faiyth guides you. Money is bull****. Wealth is not a serious thing. At least they bvelieve something instread of disputing detzils wchih all in all are completely worthless. Just go drink your b eer instead of arguing. Real peace on earth is acheived by religious, sexual, and racial tolerance, regradless of what the bumper stickers tell you. Goodwill to men. You caqn't argue that thisw is the mosyt important religious thing the books have taught5 us./ Goodwioll, goodnight, I'm off to buy more beer.

Disorder
08-08-2008, 23:39
So what religion are you? Coors light?

Minimus
08-08-2008, 23:42
What the **** does it matter? I am every religion and every beer at the local pub combined. That makes me mother ****ing god *****!

Disorder
08-08-2008, 23:58
ummmmmmm.... ok

Definatly a cheap one as for I can see.

L P
08-09-2008, 00:11
I like turtles!!!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:kZMLImsewl4y8M:http://www.seedmagazine.com/news/uploads/turtle_article.jpg

-Z-
08-09-2008, 01:29
lmao.

I like turtles too.

sometimes they scare me tho...

I respect personal relgion as well.

and I agree that there is no proof, and it bothers me that anyone would try to bring forth proof:

Religion is a very special thing because it requires faith.

when you have factual proof, it eliminates the element of faith.

Z

-Z-
08-09-2008, 01:30
hurray for drunken rants!

Z

Disorder
08-09-2008, 09:35
Having turtle balls, yes you are very _______ed up! lol

Dogma
08-09-2008, 15:09
OK, I promised someone, I forget who, maybe Dogma, a drunken rant on Friday.

wasn't me

Mwahahahaha
08-09-2008, 20:11
I believe in the almighty dollar.