PDA

View Full Version : AF declares on DAK

Cemetary
08-13-2008, 01:24
: The Allied Forces nation is honored to have DAK in a fair fight as we consider DAK a powerful and respected nation…We have new recruits who want to know the art of war and we shall give them the training into it. Let the best one win… Apart from this reason a member asked us a special petition Ali says hi…

new recruits as in INL??
and good thing he sends hsi regards since he already cheated and got banned hahaha

and its cool that Raul offered me an MA to try and get me comfortable before he backstabbed me.. if only nearly every dak player didnt have zero turns :(

Raul
08-13-2008, 01:58
Cemetary, if u had join the military alliance, we wouldnt be warring now, and the INL thing, well they were merging AF since the beggining but we had personal reasons not to do so. Its a shame you say i would have back stab u, and its really a shame that a leader of a nation like Dak makes racist comments to me over msn, mexican***** pick up oranges* are some of them, thats not near honourable.

Our intentions are clear, we want a challenge and Dak has it, and reserve comments as u had 0 turns, thats not our fault, all FS are made of surprise, Ive been FS befored and i will in the future, is part of game,

I see nothing wrong in this war...No hard feelings no nothing, just pure game action...

z75
08-13-2008, 02:00
You have killed BTown(#206)

You destroyed a total of 26 land.
You lost 130 Jets.
Your Nation lost 65 Jets.
Your enemy lost 14.343 Jets.

Mrmcjoey15
08-13-2008, 02:07
dak is lucky anton has no life so he calls the dak members :thumbdown:

Divine Intervention
08-13-2008, 02:21
i need indies to buy my food. they aren't gonna buy much if theyre dead.

Cemetary
08-13-2008, 02:23
he only called europe members, and i texted american members through aim...

and rauls speaking about honour after what he did last set... nearly laughable

but then again "you dont know speak of which u that of" or w/e u said, half of which i cant understand

kenshin44
08-13-2008, 02:39
: The Allied Forces nation is honored to have DAK in a fair fight as we consider DAK a powerful and respected nation…We have new recruits who want to know the art of war and we shall give them the training into it. Let the best one win… Apart from this reason a member asked us a special petition Ali says hi…

new recruits as in INL??
and good thing he sends hsi regards since he already cheated and got banned hahaha

and its cool that Raul offered me an MA to try and get me comfortable before he backstabbed me.. if only nearly every dak player didnt have zero turns :(

lol hahahahaha.... i got banned wopty do....? and all i wanted to do is say hi.... Jeez being nice now a days is a sin. BTW why are you worried about AF, you and many others have stated many a time that they are "noobs" so why worry its a fair one on one war. with few veterans joining in. which was all planned.... BTW back stabbing should be learned from DAK as they are an expert at making a formal treaty and breaking it :D

Raul
08-13-2008, 02:45
That racist pig talking of backstabin, that didnt happen aint it, please speak of facts, not supositions, and ingame things as nations helping others etc its part of game, but being racist?? thats a reall not hnourable thing to do, its a shame for all the other dak members that are let being lead by Cemetary...

Cemetary
08-13-2008, 02:58
That racist pig talking of backstabin, that didnt happen aint it, please speak of facts, not supositions, and ingame things as nations helping others etc its part of game, but being racist?? thats a reall not hnourable thing to do, its a shame for all the other dak members that are let being lead by Cemetary...

i didnt understand a word u just said

Recca
08-13-2008, 03:03
lBTW back stabbing should be learned from DAK as they are an expert at making a formal treaty and breaking it :D

I thought this was already discussed in the last thread that was 500 pages long.. but I guess you want to start it again.

Raul
08-13-2008, 03:11
i didnt understand a word u just said

of course u cant, u lack of leadership, u lack of respect and u lack of tolerance to other nations, how can u understand me?? you and I arent the same kinda of persons, You will have been a good Nazi

some people call Ali bad things, but at least Ali sticks to game, not goes off insulting people in real life because of their nationality :P

i dont care, i can go and pick up oranges whenever you want hahaha, and cross the river, and ride donkeys, lol =) u must work hard how to really ofend others ;)

btw Ali send me ur Cel phone number pls, and make a list of everyone so we can talk to each other =)

Mrmcjoey15
08-13-2008, 03:14
i agree wit Raul here the racisms being displayed is getting out of hand.

-Z-
08-13-2008, 04:17
U know what...

I am going to have to agree with Raul on the moral side of this arguement.

besides the current war, which I have no opinion o aside from I like seeing war in general, and its good for us Indys, I say this:

Cem got on my bad sideat the begining of this set, when he belittled WLF simply because of 1 of its members.

Just because u do not like one member of a nation, does not mean that The entire nation is crap.

Perhaps dak could have excpected help from WLF, because last set some of our members fought alongside dak.

But after Cem's comments to me at the begining of this set... WLF will def. not be helping dak.

(Not that they asked for any help, I am just beign clear)

I still respect dak as a nation...

this could actually be a good war...

both sides are close to the same NW atm, and both sides are likely low on turns.

Goodplay AF.

Z

DBozMen
08-13-2008, 04:20
I knew something was in the air, but i didn't expect this.

Have fun warring!

kenshin44
08-13-2008, 04:26
I thought this was already discussed in the last thread that was 500 pages long.. but I guess you want to start it again.

lol what ever was discussed there i don't care about... Im not doing this war through LoR or something... I warred cause i believed you guys bull****ted your way to getting revenge on us, and i wanted to have my revenge for lies...

Its a personal vendetta and viewpoint. Nothing can change that.

KLL
08-13-2008, 04:35
DAK can handle AF no prob. No need for others to intervene.

Cemetary
08-13-2008, 04:41
i was going to not psot on this thread anymore and asked all of dak memebrs not to either so this doesnt get blown out of proportion. I was mad bc i felt it a **** move on rauls part to hit dak for no reason, but now i figure it should be fun and help keep me active.

i never called raul an orange picker and i guess u could say the mexi---- term was racist even though i didnt know the people of mexico dont like being called mexicans, but what do i know, Raul is trying to pull the race card to get people in favor of him.

and any comments that were made were not in the forum, Raul brought them here, not me, if he doesnt like the way i speak he can easily not message me on MSN and contact me only ingame where i will stay within proper speech rules of game. its not hard.

unless more players randomly join AF to swell their numbers more it should be a good war. This is the last post any Dak member will post on this thread.

Divine Intervention
08-13-2008, 04:56
*not in DaK this set*

good luck to both nations.

to be perfactly honest i hope neither of you suffer any casualties and just war all set long.
and consume lots of food along the way :D

z75
08-13-2008, 09:34
Woot! First Casualty Here!!! xD

Lets bring it on again

boostah
08-13-2008, 11:22
thank you for remembering me why i stopped playing in the first place

no reason what so ever to attack us tbfh, well good luck next set :P

-Z-
08-13-2008, 11:53
thank you for remembering me why i stopped playing in the first place

no reason what so ever to attack us tbfh, well good luck next set :P

Do not be a quitter!

Support your nation in a restart!

Z

Mr President
08-13-2008, 11:58
and its really a shame that a leader of a nation like Dak makes racist comments to me over msn, mexican***** pick up oranges* are some of them, thats not near honourable.

What he said on MSN is not what he said in here. it's called hearsay. If this thread turns into another racism thread it will be closed.. keep your private battles on MSN and just the war talk in here..

thanks

Mahdi
08-13-2008, 12:26
Go Mr. P! Good luck to both sides and have a fun war

Hoebawt
08-13-2008, 12:53
Good Job AF

Max Logan
08-13-2008, 13:37
Lor strikes back! *grabs some popcorn*

Now I wonder when will USA`s turn come lol

KLL
08-13-2008, 13:45
they'll probably forward you to AF or EE FA

Max Logan
08-13-2008, 13:55
The funny part is 50% AF is Lor states. pffft lol

you could atleast change the names a little! :thumbdown:

Missionary
08-13-2008, 13:58
so basically your LoR's biatch just under the AF tag?

*NOTE TO EVERYONE* please contact LoR leadership to sort out any FA issues with AF :)

guess this still applies from last set :P

Divine Intervention
08-13-2008, 14:13
Just wanted to mention that any land drops against HaJ will be considered an act of war and worthy of a retal at my discretion. If you are land dropping your opponents, and want to regain land again, do it against your enemy, not another nation. Being hit for 3k land by a 500 land state will not be tolerated.

That is all. Otherwise HaJ plans to stay out of this conflict as 1) im sure DaK can handle AF 2) I didn't attack my best friend last set, not planning to attack him this set either.

kenshin44
08-13-2008, 14:48
The funny part is 50% AF is Lor states. pffft lol

you could atleast change the names a little! :thumbdown:

ummm hey..... They aren't LoR states there a crew of veterans who went solo..... We didn't want to use the LoR tag for our revenge we didnt' use anyone else in this except a special task force which WAS 6 members and AF IS 19 members don't know where your numbers came from but (6+1)+12=19..... (6+1) part does not equal 50 percent....

also in your definition AF is "noobs" so why worry if some vets. make it interesting

Divine Intervention
08-13-2008, 15:12
according to Raul AF has about 5 inactives which shouldn't be counted when talking numbers. so:

(6+1) + 12 - 5 = 14.
14 * 0.5 = 7
6 + 1 = 7
12-5 = 7
7= 7
there fore it is logical to say that 50% of AF = LoR.

Raul
08-13-2008, 15:19
i never called raul an orange picker

If lets go and pick up oranges isnt that??i have no idea what it can be.. but its ok..

finally Cemetary got the point, iam not mad at u making comments too me, neither i want the favor of the community, i just wanted to make you clear you dont have to take this to personal and take it to racist insults, i never say anything to you via msn neither in war declaration with a lack of respect or pointing out DAK is a great nation and as far es experience, organization and member activity goes, you have far more advanteges, so i believe this to be a fair fight since the beggining...

Good luck to all DAK members and lets have fun

Raul
08-13-2008, 15:21
What he said on MSN is not what he said in here. it's called hearsay. If this thread turns into another racism thread it will be closed.. keep your private battles on MSN and just the war talk in here..

thanks

real funny mr president, you were the one who tought me to bring msn conversations here =) hahaha remeber our little chat u posted

god!

Raul
08-13-2008, 15:26
according to Raul AF has about 5 inactives which shouldn't be counted when talking numbers. so:

(6+1) + 12 - 5 = 14.
14 * 0.5 = 7
6 + 1 = 7
12-5 = 7
7= 7

Anyway, so now i cant recruit ex LOR members??? this is a new set, and they are AF members as much as inferno and I are, DAK has EoS states inside, even one old AF , so that means they got only what 30% offcial dak?? funny

This is AF your fighting ;) not LOR, and about the inactives, well not that they are actually "inactives" its just they are new to game and some dont play very good still, low activty etc, so i cant count that against all experience DAK players.

BTW good luck to other indies in the game =P

Mr President
08-13-2008, 16:06
real funny mr president, you were the one who tought me to bring msn conversations here =) hahaha remeber our little chat u posted

god!

The conversation i posted was not a MSN convo. It was a convo we had through WoW messages.. not to mention it was over a year ago from a game that no longer exists.

My post here was simply saying, keep the racism cracks out of this thread. There are plenty of other threads on the subject to make them in.

good day!

Mrmcjoey15
08-13-2008, 16:32
The conversation i posted was not a MSN convo. It was a convo we had through WoW messages.. not to mention it was over a year ago from a game that no longer exists.

My post here was simply saying, keep the racism cracks out of this thread. There are plenty of other threads on the subject to make them in.

good day!

i think he infred when you said keep your battles on MSN that u ment keep msn messenger convos off the forums thats what i read...

kenshin44
08-13-2008, 17:35

(6+1) + 12 - 5 = 14.
14 * 0.5 = 7
6 + 1 = 7
12-5 = 7
7= 7

well in that case 14 is still smaller than what DAK has so... why the stress.... Also the crew that hit we did not go into this being regarded as LoR.... We went on a personal vendetta, so plz stop with the LoR warring part.What i did was totally my own viewpoint and based off my own reasons. I joined AF knowing from the start what the plans were...

This should be a easy war for DAK to win so i see no problem here.

i would normally state good luck but i dont' think luck is needed in this war. I wanted to prove a point that when someone betrays there trust to me they will have to pay. And AF was down with hitting DAK so we planned it out and did it.

Max Logan
08-13-2008, 18:06
and still your signature makes one doubt your words

-Chris-
08-13-2008, 19:09
Just wanted to mention that any land drops against HaJ will be considered an act of war and worthy of a retal at my discretion. If you are land dropping your opponents, and want to regain land again, do it against your enemy, not another nation. Being hit for 3k land by a 500 land state will not be tolerated.

That is all. Otherwise HaJ plans to stay out of this conflict as 1) im sure DaK can handle AF 2) I didn't attack my best friend last set, not planning to attack him this set either.
Seconded by the Foreign Affair of Serjikal Chaos. Land dropping SC is a war dec.

KLL
08-13-2008, 19:15
and still your signature makes one doubt your words

can't remember LoR every conquering anything? must be somethign they're planing

FriM46
08-13-2008, 19:40
wasn't expectin all that, got me, congrats =/

hercules
08-13-2008, 20:46
SA Recca(#xxx)[DAK] Lykaion(#xxx)[HFG] 1.819 Land, 18.717 Food 23:10:44-2008/08/13
is this guy supposed to be killed too?:dblthumbup:

Shabaz K
08-13-2008, 20:47
lol i waiting for our nations FA to get on then we have some busniess to take care of:angry:

hercules
08-13-2008, 20:57
yeah,kill him fast man,its really hurt to lose that much land:rolleyes:

z75
08-13-2008, 21:14
Hey i'm the highest killed state in nation scores!

SmarT
08-13-2008, 22:24
woot woot good job on killin people that arnt to active and hitting us when were netting... now if u wanted to war, why not ask? we would of went head to head with yah// but then u wouldnt be killing states that are netting... raul lost any respect i had from this.

Missionary
08-13-2008, 22:47
i never say anything to you via msn neither in war declaration with a lack of respect or pointing out DAK is a great nation and as far es experience, organization and member activity goes, you have far more advanteges, so i believe this to be a fair fight since the beggining..

being experienced is nothing, that doesnt give you extra turns or somehow gives you 1mill extra jets. turns and activity is what gives advantages. being around for 3+ years means frick all. infact it proberly is a dissadvantage as you get sick of the same crap over and over. but yes, AF out numbered DaK to start with and then got the FS. if you wanted a fair fight maybe hit LoR, or follow up on your hatered of USA in a fair fight??

ummm hey..... They aren't LoR states there a crew of veterans who went solo..... We didn't want to use the LoR tag for our revenge we didnt' use anyone else in this except a special task force which WAS 6 members and AF IS 19 members don't know where your numbers came from but (6+1)+12=19..... (6+1) part does not equal 50 percent....

also in your definition AF is "noobs" so why worry if some vets. make it interesting

n00bs have turns. sure its been stated that aslong as there is someone who can say "attack #### with 100k jets untill hes dead" the fact they are n00bs matters not.

p.s. do you consider yourself a vet? :P

im not in either so no chance of that :P

Missionary
08-13-2008, 22:47
well in that case 14 is still smaller than what DAK has so... why the stress.... Also the crew that hit we did not go into this being regarded as LoR.... We went on a personal vendetta, so plz stop with the LoR warring part.What i did was totally my own viewpoint and based off my own reasons. I joined AF knowing from the start what the plans were...

Cemetary, if u had join the military alliance, we wouldnt be warring now, and the INL thing, well they were merging AF since the beggining but we had personal reasons not to do so.

why BS raul??

MarineRecon
08-13-2008, 22:57
i love hearing the same **** every war...its always sumbody saying o were netting and u killed inactive states and blah blah blah...stfu and hit back

Minimus
08-13-2008, 23:01
Seriously, you guys take this **** too seriously. It's a game. Enjoy it. Take a break, have a beer, get laid, whatever.

SmarT
08-13-2008, 23:02
marine stfu

Hoebawt
08-13-2008, 23:16
i love hearing the same **** every war...its always sumbody saying o were netting and u killed inactive states and blah blah blah...stfu and hit back

I completely agree wit you..... i cant believe i just said that but o well... Hes Right wtf u guys crying about.. Domination leads to war... you guys were in First someone wants to war u for w/e reason big deal get over it and fight back... Its not like u guys are out of it yet

Disorder
08-13-2008, 23:20
Seriously, you guys take this **** too seriously. It's a game. Enjoy it. Take a break, have a beer, get laid, whatever.

I had a couple beers.. big ones at that!!! Now, wheres the popcorn??

:popcorns:

-Chris-
08-13-2008, 23:22
-yawns- Can we all just blame it on Tnova and move on with our lives?

Missionary
08-13-2008, 23:30
-yawns- Can we all just blame it on Tnova and move on with our lives?

A-Men too that :P

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 00:43
being experienced is nothing, that doesnt give you extra turns or somehow gives you 1mill extra jets. turns and activity is what gives advantages. being around for 3+ years means frick all. infact it proberly is a dissadvantage as you get sick of the same crap over and over. but yes, AF out numbered DaK to start with and then got the FS. if you wanted a fair fight maybe hit LoR, or follow up on your hatered of USA in a fair fight??

n00bs have turns. sure its been stated that aslong as there is someone who can say "attack #### with 100k jets untill hes dead" the fact they are n00bs matters not.

p.s. do you consider yourself a vet? :P

im not in either so no chance of that :P
your right but experience gives you less failed ars/aas more organized war chats that get things done faster b4 states come online. and more experienced players don't go oh i didn't know i had to switch the type of attacks i thought i just had to send jets. (yes iver heard all thos from nubs)

so experience does matter. and say you have a nation of noobs one of them is on and sees his nation makes getting PWND his first reaction probly isnt lets call them and get them on NW so they can stall! so they do matter

Cemetary
08-14-2008, 00:48
this is why i told dak emmbers to not post on this, bc they say stupid crap like what smart said

those werent ianctive members, they logged in at least once a day eveyday and used turns so i dont know how u can say they werent active

af did catch us offgaurd with no turns but that doesnt mean anything since they only killed 3 states in their 8 hours long FS, so as they said, if they really have liek 5 inactives as raul told me then it is an even fight, ive seen antions come back all the time after getting fs so we will try our best to do the same

SmarT
08-14-2008, 01:18
i guess what i see as active is different

Blackwater
08-14-2008, 01:29
They got me the other day =P 440AM, euro players or night owls lol but yea good job, had like 42 million inf, 3.5 million jets n 2.2 million ships wit like 200 turns, so good shot. my restart will be up n running with level 8 jets in 3 days for you guys so good luck.

also you destroyed my top 5 finish! wahhh lol actually don't care this is just a game. so good job yet again =P

Raul
08-14-2008, 05:01
why BS raul??

who BS? lol i never really understood how missionary says so many no sense things lol

Missionary
08-14-2008, 12:55
did you not read the 2 quotes? though it was pretty straight forward.