PDA

View Full Version : HFG and My Betrayal

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 03:31
Due to certain problems with the nation two of the leaders have decided to allow leaders to vote and majority vote wins. The problem comes into play that they want to war certain nations and I will not so I am out voted and its supposed to be all agree or nothing(Betrayed). So I do not want my name warring these nations and I will not be apart of it, my actions I took were grim, I sold the nation army because I have to stop MY nation from warring old allies.

I did not want it to come to this but, joey made the nation and well im sure I would be booted and have no choice on what they are going to do. This is going to blow up so I figure I would inform everyone on my actions and that my name should not be associated with HFG's future actions.

I am truly sorry to swede, he did not have anything to do with this but things were in motion that couldn't be stopped.

hopefully the community understands where I am coming from and I wont be looked upon differently.

k959
08-14-2008, 03:46
... selling na for a nation in which u are going to leave is a low blow... who cares if u dont like where the nation is going leave and join a differnet nation that u can get along with... thats all im going to say

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 03:55
this is the lowest thing a member of any nation could do not to mention the worst act of treason i can imagine not only did he betray TNG but Foxhound betrayed his own nation. Not to mention that foxhound should take out his anger on the leaders not the entire nation of un expecting victims

I some how am not seeing how being out voted on a vote that wasnt even offically yet is an act of betrayal.

I ask the community to not hit any HFG states as well there totally unprotected

And Foxhound i dont see how because in a 3 way leadership you were most likely going to be over ruled gives you the right to quit on a nation like you did and if you did decided to quit on it you didnt have to demolish what the rest of us worked so hard to build

I remind the community that Foxhound tricked TNG and HORDE to attack THIK last set when we went a target after we attacked and confirmed this information there was nothing left to do there was no backing out.

Without us last set foxhound and his Whording members would have been destroyed and this is how he repays us

Cemetary
08-14-2008, 04:01
any FB states that wanna go indy can join dak.. full tech and one fo the best standing nas in game

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 04:09
any FB states that wanna go indy can join dak.. full tech and one fo the best standing nas in game

so your doing a sales pitch or are you actuly condoning what Fox did?

Cemetary
08-14-2008, 04:10
sales pitch mostly...

if dak, usa, sc, or haj was on the top of that list.. condoning

just thought id try a sales pitch since daks netting again

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 04:12
farmers are welcome to HaJ.

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 04:14

thanks cem appreciate it and i will def consider

and chris I do not condone what I did but I had to do it, I will not let you guys war someone that is a strong ally. Strategically selling the Na would be the only way I could break you guys to hold you off from warring them.

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 04:20
thanks cem appreciate it and i will def consider

and chris I do not condone what I did but I had to do it, I will not let you guys war someone that is a strong ally. Strategically selling the Na would be the only way I could break you guys to hold you off from warring them.

Fox the only reason we wont war who we plan to war is the time it takes to kill you and every person that stands by you.

2nd. remember foxhound that this all started with you wanting tos ave your *** because you thought that THIK was still out to get you so you wanted to break or Nap with SC and hit SC wich me and swede believed to be the wrong action.

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 04:25
I do not deny I tried my best to push to war SC because I felt they were a threat, do not try to lie in this thread its simple

I pushed to war SC
you and jigger told me I was outvoted so your going after Haj and USA

as simple as it gets

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 04:26
Main point im trying to make to you guys is this

1.How can a leader who boots all loyal to him and then sells the NA leaving its states un protected have been betrayed by the nation

2.If you really wanted us to not war a nation for the nations benefit then say so dont tell us that the reason you dont want to war said nation is because your afraid that Missoanry and rass will bring THIK back and hit you while were attacking said nation... Give us good reasons like that

and ok Fox yes the plan was to attack USA w00t thanks for letting the world know and jigger just was messing when suggesting HAJ a stocking farmer nation isnt of much of a threat untill they jump so no dont start that ****

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 04:28
Main point im trying to make to you guys is this

1.How can a leader who boots all loyal to him and then sells the NA leaving its states un protected have been betrayed by the nation

2.If you really wanted us to not war a nation for the nations benefit then say so dont tell us that the reason you dont want to war said nation is because your afraid that Missoanry and rass will bring THIK back and hit you while were attacking said nation... Give us good reasons like that

oh the booting part is simple, there fb members and i got permission from them so i booted them because they will join me or ill set them up in a nation if they dont want to follow.

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 04:34
oh the booting part is simple, there fb members and i got permission from them so i booted them because they will join me or ill set them up in a nation if they dont want to follow.

FB is a bunch of brain washed idiots.... the only intelligent one left after last set the point im trying to make is you leave your members un protected you sound like the leader id like to have and irrational person who when dosnt get what they want makes sure the others dont get anything

please explain #2 now

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 04:36
FB is a bunch of brain washed idiots.... the only intelligent one left after last set the point im trying to make is you leave your members un protected you sound like the leader id like to have and irrational person who when dosnt get what they want makes sure the others dont get anything

say what you want but FB has dominated tng and horde combined ;)

Raul
08-14-2008, 04:39
i say Fox and Joey kill each other =)

kenshin44
08-14-2008, 04:39
:huh:

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 04:53

you need a recound you booted your self and 5 members theres 9 left in HFG i left allready i think you need to do 1st grade math over again

Disorder
08-14-2008, 08:48
no nation army = easy landgrabs!! :dblthumbup:

Disorder
08-14-2008, 08:49
:huh:

btw.. why are you still talking.. your a cheater..

*Ignore*

MAGGIO
08-14-2008, 09:28
this all sucks. I see were both sides are coming from, but dont agree with either...

If fox had loyal members and loyal allies to protect then his voice and situation should have been considered more imo. members and allies are the key to the future of his game play.

DBozMen
08-14-2008, 09:30
this all sucks. I see were both sides are coming from, but dont agree with either...

If fox had loyal members and loyal allies to protect then his voice and situation should have been considered more imo. members and allies are the key to the future of his game play.

I agree with you Maggio. From what i have heard (atm only Joey, planning on talking to Fox aswell), it's a crappy situation.

pcgluva
08-14-2008, 09:46
Fox has been around for a very long time i know he wouldnt do his if he didnt have a reason to, FB has had relations and i could see why he would want to protect them, it is a crappy situation, i see that, but it seems justified

Mr President
08-14-2008, 09:57
and ok Fox yes the plan was to attack USA w00t thanks for letting the world know and jigger just was messing when suggesting HAJ a stocking farmer nation isnt of much of a threat untill they jump so no dont start that ****

Well at first we figured it was a 50/50 chance it would be us.... Now i see it's 100%

:angry:

swede7
08-14-2008, 10:28
Wow, I can't believe you did this. I went out on a limb for you. Horde got bashed like crazy last set because of it and I stuck to my word. Something I always do, which is the reason we could not war SC. I told Chris we had NAP, you guys told me i was the FA guy and I took actions to protect our nation. That is the way it goes, I would never betray my word or my teammates.

This is the cowards way out. I had not voted to war USA either yet. I just wanted to have a good netting set and not get involved. However, because I am a good leader if my nation needed me to war somebody I would do it.

I would never do what you did Foxhound.:thumbdown:

swede7
08-14-2008, 10:34

Hopefully this say what you want goes for me too.

You have never dominated Horde. Horde is better netters as can be seen by our average net being better then yours the set we both netted and way, way better warrers then you. Your warchat was the most disorganized thing i have ever been a part of. Next set, you'll find that out firsthand how good of warrers we are. Maybe your paranoia will drive you stupid again :cursing:

But don't worry we won't be hiding.

Missionary
08-14-2008, 12:36
1) I ask the community to not hit any HFG states as well there totally unprotected

2) I remind the community that Foxhound tricked TNG and HORDE to attack THIK last set when we went a target after we attacked and confirmed this information there was nothing left to do there was no backing out.

3) Without us last set foxhound and his Whording members would have been destroyed and this is how he repays us

1) yeh keep dreaming
2) and yet you still made a nation with him after last set? no sympathy
3) yes im sure :thumbdown:

@ swede - may have to talk to you :)

Max Logan
08-14-2008, 13:23
It comes down to this- Foxhound chickened out again! lol

Will
08-14-2008, 13:23
I will not condemn Fox for his actions. They were extreme but in the context of things, not dishonourable.

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 13:40
thanks Will and Pcgluva

and joey I hope people realize you are just trying to throw out lies to make me look bad. I did not trick anyone into warring with us last set, I went to the leaders and told them we are warring and with the situation the nation leaders agreed.

and swede i know you had nothing to do with this, but they were pushing me to leave the nation and convince me to war SC so they could hit USA or Haj, and they would of out voted you.

Mr President
08-14-2008, 13:46
You can't have 3 leaders of a nation. It just doesn't work. Especially these 3 leaders which all have radical different views on things.

It also depends on how you want to look at things. Some can look at it as Fox didn't get his way, so he pouted and sold off all the NA and then left. Some can look at it as, he is very loyal to his friends from the past and will do whatever it takes to help keep them safe..

Many angles to look at this situation from..

Personally, i'm glad Fox was still loyal to our friendship and voted no on hitting us.

::LD::GrimReapr
08-14-2008, 13:50
I plead the 5th
Ok i lied
Wow wasnt expecting that nice to know you still had THIK in your hearts guys its touching really is.:blushing:
Now who is gonna share their popcorn for this show or must i make my own?:sneaky:

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 13:50
Ok first of al ask an THIK member that we werent a target last set.

Next i dont see how a 1 vs 2 would out vote if swede would have voted no

@ pres you may be glad he didnt hit you but it give him no right to do what he did

DBozMen
08-14-2008, 14:01
You can't have 3 leaders of a nation. It just doesn't work. Especially these 3 leaders which all have radical different views on things.

I have to disagree :), WLF has been running with 2-3 or even 4 leaders just fine. Or maybe that's just us :w00t:

08-14-2008, 14:03
To my knowledge Joey as I said many times before.I was the highest ranked in the nation at the time and one of the most active.Not once was i told to save turns or prepare for war till after we had allready been hit and I was allready dead.We all know about the cardinal rule of "Assumption being the mother of all F-ups".Runors are like a disease they spread quik and very rarely produce anything good.
So to answer your question to the best of my knowledge we didnt have a target.I wasnt a part of leadership so I might not have been privy to all information and as we all can see on nation scores THIK doesnt exist and I doubt it will.

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 14:13
I have to disagree :), WLF has been running with 2-3 or even 4 leaders just fine. Or maybe that's just us :w00t:

same 3 is perfect two are disagreeing the 3rd gets the final say

KLL
08-14-2008, 14:18
same 3 is perfect two are disagreeing the 3rd gets the final say

5 makes more sense and the chances that 2 don'T agree are higher than not beeing able to form a majority on their own.

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 15:18
Ok first of al ask an THIK member that we werent a target last set.

Next i dont see how a 1 vs 2 would out vote if swede would have voted no

@ pres you may be glad he didnt hit you but it give him no right to do what he did

He's right, Fox I'm sorry to say. FB was our main target cause almost every single one of your members were pure inf. We said we wouldn't hit stockers, which is what TNG was, and Swede was a former colead of mine so I would never hit him. I was actually the one who ****ed it up and made a poor choice of words in a thread from last set. But you went and cried wolf and two nations believed you. And now the cat's out of the bag. I don't see how you can talk **** about swede making a NAP with another nation who said they were 'netting,' and then justify selling their NA? if you wanted to leave, you should have tried to leave on peaceful terms. Low low low low is what this entire situation is, and it's really a shame. I knew your whole merger wouldnt work out. You guys all did fine on your own, there was no reason to merge together. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Swede and Joey (Jigger too)- I hope you guys learned from this :)
You guys are all great leaders who were doing a good job on your own. Fox, even you have been doing a great job doing your own thing.

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 15:30
He's right, Fox I'm sorry to say. FB was our main target cause almost every single one of your members were pure inf. We said we wouldn't hit stockers, which is what TNG was, and Swede was a former colead of mine so I would never hit him. I was actually the one who ****ed it up and made a poor choice of words in a thread from last set. But you went and cried wolf and two nations believed you. And now the cat's out of the bag. I don't see how you can talk **** about swede making a NAP with another nation who said they were 'netting,' and then justify selling their NA? if you wanted to leave, you should have tried to leave on peaceful terms. Low low low low is what this entire situation is, and it's really a shame. I knew your whole merger wouldnt work out. You guys all did fine on your own, there was no reason to merge together. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

You guys are all great leaders who were doing a good job on your own. Fox, even you have been doing a great job doing your own thing.

FInaly some one understands thnx Norris

-Chris-
08-14-2008, 17:36
I do not deny I tried my best to push to war SC because I felt they were a threat, do not try to lie in this thread its simple

I pushed to war SC
you and jigger told me I was outvoted so your going after Haj and USA

as simple as it gets
This post earns my respect for you Foxhound. Rep my friend and good move on your part

Foxhound
08-14-2008, 18:01

okay this is the last time im gona post in this thread :P

1. yes were were pure inf, but how do we think we got such high nets we were stocking :confused:
2.Where did I ever say I did what I did because of a nap? I did this because they broke our leadership, it originally was everyone votes or it doest happen, they agreed to change it if i get out voted i have no choice on what the nation does. Bascially saying we control the nation and your no longer leader in my opinion and by doing the voting thing I feel betrayed, as simple as that. So why would I allow them to war old allies and do as they please? I had to stop them which I did.

two ways to stop them

1. sell the NA
2. Leave and war them

I came to the decision that selling the NA would stop them and no blood would have be shed and I destroy the nation that they have stolen from me.

but I really hope swede can see he would be out voted and understands where I came from.

p.s. I did this because they betrayed me, changed the rules to the game and used it to push what they want, something I did not want.

/end

FriM46
08-14-2008, 18:19
To my knowledge Joey as I said many times before.I was the highest ranked in the nation at the time and one of the most active.Not once was i told to save turns or prepare for war till after we had allready been hit and I was allready dead.We all know about the cardinal rule of "Assumption being the mother of all F-ups".Runors are like a disease they spread quik and very rarely produce anything good.
So to answer your question to the best of my knowledge we didnt have a target.I wasnt a part of leadership so I might not have been privy to all information and as we all can see on nation scores THIK doesnt exist and I doubt it will.

Well uhhh, Missionary claimed he went on vacation or somethin, thus leaving the entire nation to defend for itself without even announcement.

Dogma
08-14-2008, 18:36
Well, Fox what you did was pretty extreme, but desperate times call for desperate measures. If you were the leader, as inthe one who started the nation, you could have removed their war declaring privs and nothing could have been done from your tag. But, that is for another conversation.

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 19:02
Well, Fox what you did was pretty extreme, but desperate times call for desperate measures. If you were the leader, as inthe one who started the nation, you could have removed their war declaring privs and nothing could have been done from your tag. But, that is for another conversation.

thats the thing. Joey/Jigger made the nation. He was just given privs. afaik
you can't remove the privs of the creator of the nation.

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 19:08
it's definitely a unique situation, so it's hard to say who's fault, so I'm gonna say it's everyone's fault. As leaders you're supposed to work towards evading a situation such as this. Now the rest of us have to worry about what's gonna come of this what with fox going to usa and HFG left to dry probably pissed off.

ranger2112
08-14-2008, 19:11
I am available to any leaders concerning this issue. Please contact me via MSN ranger2112usa@hotmail.com. I will assume all will prefer Diplomacy vs adverse actions taken due to this issue. There is my contact info, please use it.

KLL
08-14-2008, 19:13
Now the rest of us have to worry about what's gonna come of this what with fox going to usa and HFG left to dry probably pissed off.

looks to me like LoR got a growth spurt...

CommunistCapitalism
08-14-2008, 19:22
i don't see your logic, but it may come clear in the future.

Rassputtin
08-14-2008, 20:00
LMFAO!

I think its an unforgivable act. He would never lead or be in any nation of mine again. When there is more than one leader there will be disagreements. When there is only one leader there will be disagreements between members and leaders.

But the bottom line is if you have a problem or something, like in this situation warring a target that you have loyalties too. You simply take YOUR ball and go home. So you and your members leave. Maybe even join USA. What you don't do is pop SOMEONE ELSES ball and then go home.

I think this could have been handled a lot more respectfully.

What fox SHOULD have done if he has really strong ties to USA and REALLY didnt want a nation he's associated with warring them, was drop tag, him and his members join up in USA, tell MR. P that HFG intends to war them and that they did not agree so they left.

Or even less dramatic, tell the other two leaders look..... I have strong ties to USA. That nation is not an option as a war target. If you's outvote me and decide to lead this nation to war, I will give USA the heads up and they will be prepared, they may even strike first. The same goes if you outvote me and then boot me because I don't agree. Bottom line pick another target.

Fox could have prevented war against USA much more honourably.

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 20:34
it's definitely a unique situation, so it's hard to say who's fault, so I'm gonna say it's everyone's fault. As leaders you're supposed to work towards evading a situation such as this. Now the rest of us have to worry about what's gonna come of this what with fox going to usa and HFG left to dry probably pissed off.

id say its the fault of whoever tried to make HFG their ***** and do their work for them...you know...http://cache.hyves-static.net/images/smilies/default/smiley_ninja.gif..guess the problem began when one of the leaders decided he didn't want to be that persons/nations little lap dog/***** http://cache.hyves-static.net/images/smilies/default/smiley_ninja.gif shame that others had to suffer because of it.

Xavior
08-14-2008, 20:57
First of all, merging nations just doesn't work. I've been in many, and most run into these sorts of problems, and this is compounded by the fact that there are more than 2 leaders.

Foxhound did the right thing if HFG(?) was about to hit USA very soon and not give any warning. You don't sit there and watch your friends get hit :)

And finally, Joey is simply a moron, so way to show him whos boss, Foxhound! :dblthumbup:

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 21:07
First of all, merging nations just doesn't work. I've been in many, and most run into these sorts of problems, and this is compounded by the fact that there are more than 2 leaders.

Foxhound did the right thing if HFG(?) was about to hit USA very soon and not give any warning. You don't sit there and watch your friends get hit :)

And finally, Joey is simply a moron, so way to show him whos boss, Foxhound! :dblthumbup:

oh boy. The plot thickens.

Hoebawt
08-14-2008, 21:33
wat u did was gay FB... HFG was lead by the 3 of u... if Swed didnt even get to vote on the matter u rushed ur decision way to quickly an dmad a bad move.... now u made enemies out of ur friends

Hoebawt
08-14-2008, 21:35

Loyal to ur friends over ur nation? i dont think so man... its a double edge sword i guess

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 21:45
Loyal to ur friends over ur nation? i dont think so man... its a double edge sword i guess

good way to put it. gotta find that middle ground and not screw one side over..

Missionary
08-14-2008, 21:54
1st off if they were that good a friends as fox though im pretty sure there wouldnt have been any hard feelings with him saying to Mr.P "sorry, its what the nation wanted not me"

ive done it several times. SOUL warred several people i didnt want to but had to go along with it. infact i wouldnt mind warring USA, just for the simple fact its USA and would be a challenge :)

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 21:59
1st off if they were that good a friends as fox though im pretty sure there wouldnt have been any hard feelings with him saying to Mr.P "sorry, its what the nation wanted not me"

ive done it several times. SOUL warred several people i didnt want to but had to go along with it. infact i wouldnt mind warring USA, just for the simple fact its USA and would be a challenge :)

mhm. USA is my birthplace, and their warchats are god **** awesome, I'd love to go against them someday as long as there isn't any hard feelings. I respect everyone there, and i have a rl friend in there so, just because i wouldnt mind fighting them once doesnt make us enemies, nor is it grounds to leave my nation if i dont feel like fighting them now. You're in your nation, not USA. If you won't fight USA, just join em ffs :dblthumbup:

Hoebawt
08-14-2008, 22:28
good way to put it. gotta find that middle ground and not screw one side over..

the mid ground would have been going along wit wat the nation wanted and not his individual personal feelings

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 22:52
the mid ground would have been going along wit wat the nation wanted and not his individual personal feelings

Amen

Mrmcjoey15
08-14-2008, 23:53
What fox SHOULD have done if he has really strong ties to USA and REALLY didnt want a nation he's associated with warring them, was drop tag, him and his members join up in USA, tell MR. P that HFG intends to war them and that they did not agree so they left.

Or even less dramatic, tell the other two leaders look..... I have strong ties to USA. That nation is not an option as a war target. If you's outvote me and decide to lead this nation to war, I will give USA the heads up and they will be prepared, they may even strike first. The same goes if you outvote me and then boot me because I don't agree. Bottom line pick another target.

Totaly agree foxhound did none of thoes didnt even inform us he didnt want to war USA becasue of any reason other that it would leave his back open to THIK members.

And finally, Joey is simply a moron, so way to show him whos boss, Foxhound!

i would love for you to elaborte on why im an idiot and well see whos boss by whos got the gravestone with there name on it at the end of the set

now u made enemies out of ur friends
Thats for damed sure

Xavior
08-15-2008, 00:40
Totaly agree foxhound did none of thoes didnt even inform us he didnt want to war USA becasue of any reason other that it would leave his back open to THIK members.

i would love for you to elaborte on why im an idiot and well see whos boss by whos got the gravestone with there name on it at the end of the set

Thats for damed sure

Actually, i said you were a moron, not an idiot. I prefer 'moron', as 'idiot' reminds me of the 'village idiot' phrase. Although i guess you would qualify for both.

@ Hoe:
You are correct, Foxhound is responsible to his members and co-leaders, but most of all, the FB guys that have stuck with him for months and years. I would hope he had consulted with his FB guys before pulling the move, but who am I to judge. But sometimes, when one of your co-leaders is a moron (or an idiot, as he prefers), you do some pretty ridiculous things.

Mrmcjoey15
08-15-2008, 00:45
Actually, i said you were a moron, not an idiot. I prefer 'moron', as 'idiot' reminds me of the 'village idiot' phrase. Although i guess you would qualify for both.

@ Hoe:
You are correct, Foxhound is responsible to his members and co-leaders, but most of all, the FB guys that have stuck with him for months and years. I would hope he had consulted with his FB guys before pulling the move, but who am I to judge. But sometimes, when one of your co-leaders is a moron (or an idiot, as he prefers), you do some pretty ridiculous things.

what are you saying i did that makes me a moron or an idiot

Mr President
08-15-2008, 01:22
joey... i fixed your sig so it centered for you..

Mrmcjoey15
08-15-2008, 01:25
joey... i fixed your sig so it centered for you..

all fixed

kanman
08-15-2008, 03:59
LMFAO!

I think its an unforgivable act. He would never lead or be in any nation of mine again. When there is more than one leader there will be disagreements. When there is only one leader there will be disagreements between members and leaders.

But the bottom line is if you have a problem or something, like in this situation warring a target that you have loyalties too. You simply take YOUR ball and go home. So you and your members leave. Maybe even join USA. What you don't do is pop SOMEONE ELSES ball and then go home.

I think this could have been handled a lot more respectfully.

Fox could have prevented war against USA much more honourably.

:thumbup:

jeff_capes
08-15-2008, 12:43

HHMMM must have taken you all day to hit back with that, lol

And Why is Foxhound still breathing!!!!! If that happened to me I would have to kill him. And if I were Fox I would be expecting it.

Mrmcjoey15
08-15-2008, 12:54

And Why is Foxhound still breathing!!!!! If that happened to me I would have to kill him. And if I were Fox I would be expecting it.

patients is a virtue

Dogma
08-15-2008, 15:22
patients is a virtue

and patience too

Mahdi
08-15-2008, 16:14
yea dogma but Patients pay for the services rendered

Mrmcjoey15
08-15-2008, 17:10
yea dogma but Patients pay for the services rendered

:blushing:

Xavior
08-15-2008, 17:18

Yes, I need to think all day on how to respond to some guy on a forum. That makes a lot of sense :)

About as much sense as 'patients is a virtue'. And you wonder why I like to pick fights with you, Joey? :)

Mrmcjoey15
08-15-2008, 17:24
Yes, I need to think all day on how to respond to some guy on a forum. That makes a lot of sense :)

About as much sense as 'patients is a virtue'. And you wonder why I like to pick fights with you, Joey? :)

the community has already made fun of me for my spelling in the past nothing new to make fun of me for same old same old

Norrisville
08-15-2008, 17:30
the community has already made fun of me for my spelling in the past nothing new to make fun of me for same old same old

tis true

Dogma
08-15-2008, 17:42
I wasn't making fun, well, ok, maybe a little, but not intended to be insulting and if you were, I apologize. Not trying to be a smart ***, well maybe just a little. But not mean. :P

Norrisville
08-15-2008, 17:45
I wasn't making fun, well, ok, maybe a little, but not intended to be insulting and if you were, I apologize. Not trying to be a smart ***, well maybe just a little. But not mean. :P

that apology didn't go as well as you had hoped, did it dogma? lmao

Xavior
08-15-2008, 17:49

In simpler terms, you were trying to be witty but failed.

Thats ok Dogma, you will always be witty to me :tt1:

Dogma
08-15-2008, 17:49
hahahah well, I didn't want to lie to the man, but I wasn't trying to be mean, well, maybe just alittle, but not really mean.

Norrisville
08-15-2008, 17:51
hahahah well, I didn't want to lie to the man, but I wasn't trying to be mean, well, maybe just alittle, but not really mean.

easy on the beer next time:confused:

Dogma
08-15-2008, 17:56
easy on the beer next time:confused:

I will have you know that I am completely sober and have been for some days now as I am trying to become a living donor for a friend who needs a kidney transplant. So I am clean and dry. :P

Norrisville
08-15-2008, 18:47
I will have you know that I am completely sober and have been for some days now as I am trying to become a living donor for a friend who needs a kidney transplant. So I am clean and dry. :P

then you have no excuse for your odd choice of words lmao
but that's awesome what you're doing for your friend, best of luck!
and in reference to your sig, do your hamsters have as much upper body strength as this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGQZd0ZghFk

Dogma
08-15-2008, 19:09
then you have no excuse for your odd choice of words lmao
but that's awesome what you're doing for your friend, best of luck!
and in reference to your sig, do your hamsters have as much upper body strength as this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGQZd0ZghFk

That isn't upper body strength, it was wearing anti gravity boots. Did you see them turn them off at the end, he fell straight on his ***. Upper body strength, ummph. :P

Divine Intervention
08-15-2008, 21:35
****, took 20 minutes to kill Foxhound?
and Ali was trying to get you guys to war all of USA:p?

KLL
08-15-2008, 21:39
the FS would have lasted until the end of the set

Shabaz K
08-15-2008, 21:41
****, took 20 minutes to kill Foxhound?
and Ali was trying to get you guys to war all of USA:p?

lol it wasn't planed only 3 states with limited turns wanted fox dead asap lol had wo wait for more turns to come by lol

Divine Intervention
08-15-2008, 22:01
so who gets the 1million bounty?

Missionary
08-15-2008, 23:19

lol, well i dont know about the rest of them but im not even in the same nation. plus THIK isnt even around this set so WTF???

@ anton - 2mill as i said id also meet the bounty :P

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 14:30
lol, well i dont know about the rest of them but im not even in the same nation. plus THIK isnt even around this set so WTF???

@ anton - 2mill as i said id also meet the bounty :P

honestly idk i kept saying that THIK wouldnt be a problem but foxhound woldnt listen and see where it got him (dead)

08-16-2008, 14:48
Some people may not wanna admit it but THIK put the fear into people and Fox just couldnt shake that undeniable feeling of death following him around.I just wish or hope it was a THIK member that got to toast his ***.

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 17:35
Some people may not wanna admit it but THIK put the fear into people and Fox just couldnt shake that undeniable feeling of death following him around.I just wish or hope it was a THIK member that got to toast his ***.

mmm sorry Jigger and Swede gave him the bullet tho i do agree with you grim Fear of THIK was Foxhounds down fall basically drove him insane