PDA

View Full Version : DaKs surrender and FA notification

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 04:03
On the behalf of DaK leadership I, Divine Intervention agree to DaKs defeat and surrender in this war against the Allied Forces. We accept that AF is a more active and war ready nation. Our players are netters and just want to net. We have been hit at a time of major inactivity of leadership and hit hard and we accept that any attempt to continue fighting back will simply result in the defeat of DaK as a nation and as such have asked AF for peace and they have been kind enough to oblige. DaK agrees to peace on the following terms:

1. Dak states will remain in Dak for the rest of the set...No tag jumps to any other nation. If they do, we (AF) shall follow and kill them...

2. FA between DAK and AF will be handled between Anton and Raul, with Anton having power to decide on issues.

3. Formal surrender in forums by DaK

4. DaK wont war anyone in a FS, unless its provoked to do so by a triple and normal stuff etc. Consultation of AF to be done before hand.

5. DAK shall peacefully net the rest of the set...

6. Try to maintain a strict control of war stock. No more than 150 turns at all times, exceptions can be made under FA explanation if asked.

7. If Dak returns next set...Official NAP.

signed:

Anton aka Divine Intervention.

Raul
08-14-2008, 04:04
Signed

Cemetary
08-14-2008, 04:05
wars over, get back to inactive netting while i relax at the beach the next 5 days :P:P:P:P:P:P

DBozMen
08-14-2008, 04:39
that was a short war....

z75
08-14-2008, 12:56
BOOOOORING!

jeff_capes
08-14-2008, 13:27
Surely a leader from DAK should be writing this?

Max Logan
08-14-2008, 13:28
USA next.
Lor is good at cleaning out the top! Even got one chicken to run over!

Now where did I post saying this will happen...

Will have to suicide on Kanman while I`m still alive!

Missionary
08-14-2008, 13:34
Surely a leader from DAK should be writing this?

i was thinking that lol

Hoebawt
08-14-2008, 14:30
Anton is the FA of HAJ SC and DAK now isnt that just dandy

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 14:58

actually, he only has .1% of the say in SC.

33.3% Chris
33.3% James
33.3% norris
.1% Anton

we had to give it to someone -_-

Cemetary
08-14-2008, 15:52
we had anton post this because hes acting as FA between AF and DaK.. Raul wanted that to be a term since we are both friends of Antons and since i technically already had Anton being FA to AF for me since he knows Raul

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 20:33

is this a request for me to lend a hand to WLF FA too :wub:?

actually, he only has .1% of the say in SC.

33.3% Chris
33.3% James
33.3% norris
.1% Anton

we had to give it to someone -_-

the 0.1% that counts the most ;)

we had anton post this because hes acting as FA between AF and DaK.. Raul wanted that to be a term since we are both friends of Antons and since i technically already had Anton being FA to AF for me since he knows Raul

you consider me friend:o? yey :wub::wub:

Norrisville
08-14-2008, 21:11
anton getting in the middle of everything as usual haha.

the 0.1% that counts the most ;)

keep tellin yourself that ;)

Divine Intervention
08-14-2008, 21:21
hey im the Gandi / Da li Lama of this set.
i dont want any one to war. just grow big and fat and eat food.

FriM46
08-15-2008, 18:45

Alright, 2 things. 1. What the hell is a NAP? 2. Those rules are complete bs, and agreeing to them is even worse...Why the hell are you guys backin down? Yea, we were nettin, but you should always be ready to goto war...Period.

Will
08-15-2008, 18:48
NAP = Non Aggression Pact = both nations agree not to war each other.

I agree with the second part though, No nation should be able to tolerate those peace conditions.

Raul
08-15-2008, 19:15

Alright, 2 things. 1. What the hell is a NAP? 2. Those rules are complete bs, and agreeing to them is even worse...Why the hell are you guys backin down? Yea, we were nettin, but you should always be ready to goto war...Period.

indeed i support you...

BTW.

One of the points of these peace agreement was no DAK states shall tag jump to any other under Any cicumstance. We shall follow and kill them...Any nation harvoring a DAK jump state wil not be even notify when we strike the state down, and also by harvoring them we shall consider that a act of agression and naps can be broken, so remain aside....

FriM46
08-15-2008, 19:40
indeed i support you...

BTW.

One of the points of these peace agreement was no DAK states shall tag jump to any other under Any cicumstance. We shall follow and kill them...Any nation harvoring a DAK jump state wil not be even notify when we strike the state down, and also by harvoring them we shall consider that a act of agression and naps can be broken, so remain aside....

I'm gonna finish the set in dak, I'm no nation jumper... but those rules are still bs...

Raul
08-15-2008, 19:55
I'm gonna finish the set in dak, I'm no nation jumper... but those rules are still bs...

i know they are, but well what we do about it =(

KLL
08-15-2008, 20:00
i know they are, but well what we do about it =(

werent you the one who agreed to them?

Raul
08-15-2008, 20:21
werent you the one who agreed to them?

I made them, for me its ok, they accepted and signed, thats what i tried to point out...

FriM46
08-16-2008, 11:54
I made them, for me its ok, they accepted and signed, thats what i tried to point out...

lmao you're the one that made this bs?

Raul
08-16-2008, 18:57
lmao you're the one that made this bs?

yes sir, and it were ur leaders who signed it, =)