PDA

View Full Version : AF..

Mr President
08-15-2008, 21:22
Recipients: Divine Intervention, MAGGIO, Mr President, ranger2112, Raul.

To all Leaders of Nation Wars...

As stated out in the first point of the DAK-AF surrender terms:

1. Dak states will remain in Dak for the rest of the set...No tag jumps to any other nation. If they do, we (AF) shall follow and kill them...

Any DAK state that leaves DAK and tag jumps into another nation shall be persecuted for violating the peace agreement terms of DAKs surrender signed the 14 of August by DAKs leaders...

Harvoring rouge states shall be consider of a act of may end all naps, military alliances we could have with that nation, apart from striking down the state without consulting the FA of that nation.

We do this to safeguard the international code of surrender terms, and to safeguard AF integrity and honor..

AF those this as it hold up all the rights to make its surrender terms to be fullfilled as pact.

As for this thanks for your comprehension....

I would like to open this thread by first saying, if you have an issue with USA then address the FA of USA.. Not every leader in the game!

Members of Dak are free to do as they wish. These members joined voluntarily and will leave when they feel like it. You can make all the deals you want with the leaders, but the members do not have to follow the order.

We are not HARBORING rouge states. Masta is an old USA state who went to Dak when they started up again to help out. Plus he also has history with them too.

USA will let in who they want, anytime they want and we will NOT answer to your lame and threatening acts of diplomacy. Now perhaps if you followed the proper channels and went to our Sec of State and talked about your problems, then i wouldn't have had to come on here and make a post with this tone. But either way, Masta isn't going anywhere...

So let me be clear... If you want him, come and get him. But don't expect us to open the door and feed you some lunch.

I really am growing tired of your antics Raul.. I keep trying to turn the other way when you make your dumb decisions and try to remember that your just a shadow commander of LoR's leadership.. But my patience is wearing thin.

Good day!

Raul
08-15-2008, 21:47
You speak of democracy Mr Pres, you should understand that state was inside DAK and he decided to play the set inside, Their leaders signed the surrender term, and they speak for all of their members. If masta havnt wanted to be in DAK he wouldnt have joined DAK at first stance.

This is between DAK and AF, and we shall do what we need to do. If you want to war us, go ahead, but Masta will die unless he returns to DAK...

This all.

And for all the community, AF had a good relation pact at the beggining of set of mutual cooperation, We dont intend of hitting USA any more but Mr Pres is breaking a international agreement here.

This a shame for USA and DAK, they talked of LOR bulling others and ****ing around, when they come around and do the same, hahahaha at least LOR recognizes they like it, USA its a lyer. And ive been trying to contact Harvey for a FA long before i sended in game message, and btw in game message is send to all nations, just so they know whats all about, iam not asking you to not doing it.

You can do whatever you want but its a part of the deal and we shall fullfill it. Do whatever you want....Its your call to war ;)

Mr President
08-15-2008, 21:52
You speak of democracy Mr Pres, you should understand that state was inside DAK and he decided to play the set inside, Their leaders signed the surrender term, and they speak for all of their members. If masta havnt wanted to be in DAK he wouldnt have joined DAK at first stance.

This is between DAK and AF, and we shall do what we need to do. If you want to war us, go ahead, but Masta will die unless he returns to DAK...

This all.

And for all the community, AF had a good relation pact at the beggining of set of mutual cooperation, We dont intend of hitting USA any more but Mr Pres is breaking a international agreement here.

This a shame for USA and DAK, they talked of LOR bulling others and ****ing around, when they come around and do the same, hahahaha at least LOR recognizes they like it, USA its a lyer. And ive been trying to contact Harvey for a FA long before i sended in game message, and btw in game message is send to all nations, just so they know whats all about, iam not asking you to not doing it.

You can do whatever you want but its a part of the deal and we shall fullfill it. Do whatever you want....Its your call to war ;)

Yes he agreed to play in Dak and then AF attacked them for no reason other then Ali said too. But you messed up, you were suppose to hit USA not Dak.. lol

I'm sure if Masta or any other member knew AF was going to hit them, they wouldn't have joined.

There is no international law about this. Some nations agree to it, some don't. If the war between Dak and AF was still going on, then i could see where you had reason to complain. But you made an agreement with the leaders of Dak.. And honestly, i dumb one! You can't make people stay in a nation they don't want to be in. PERIOD!

It's my call for war? You have been pushing all our buttons to war you.. But yet i have held off... These demands are unwarranted and we will not follow and agreement that didn't even have anything to do with us.. If you wanted other nations to agree to this, then you should have asked ALL the nations to agree to not letting Dak members in.

USA follows the same rules it expects others to follow. We are not above or more superior than anyone else.. But i refuse to follow an agreement as lame as this.

Raul
08-15-2008, 22:07
Yes he agreed to play in Dak and then AF attacked them for no reason other then Ali said too. But you messed up, you were suppose to hit USA not Dak.. lol

I'm sure if Masta or any other member knew AF was going to hit them, they wouldn't have joined.

There is no international law about this. Some nations agree to it, some don't. If the war between Dak and AF was still going on, then i could see where you had reason to complain. But you made an agreement with the leaders of Dak.. And honestly, i dumb one! You can't make people stay in a nation they don't want to be in. PERIOD!

It's my call for war? You have been pushing all our buttons to war you.. But yet i have held off... These demands are unwarranted and we will not follow and agreement that didn't even have anything to do with us.. If you wanted other nations to agree to this, then you should have asked ALL the nations to agree to not letting Dak members in.

USA follows the same rules it expects others to follow. We are not above or more superior than anyone else.. But i refuse to follow an agreement as lame as this.

as pathetic as calling LOR evil....

BTW, i had arranged with your FA a mutual cooperation between AF and USA and i wasnt attacking USA at all...neither this set nor next ones, and u can ask several persons out there i say i wouldnt betray USA trust i pact at the beggning, but ok, this happens for believing in the words of useless leaders and dishonored tags such as DAK, and yes its not USA problem your right in that, this happens for trusting all the FA leaders i spoke out to have this pact....

Mr President
08-15-2008, 22:16
as pathetic as calling LOR evil....

BTW, i had arranged with your FA a mutual cooperation between AF and USA and i wasnt attacking USA at all...neither this set nor next ones, and u can ask several persons out there i say i wouldnt betray USA trust i pact at the beggning, but ok, this happens for believing in the words of useless leaders and dishonored tags such as DAK, and yes its not USA problem your right in that, this happens for trusting all the FA leaders i spoke out to have this pact....

In the start of the set i made it VERY clear to Ranger that we would not agree to anything with AF this set.. Not after the stunts they pulled last set. And i just asked him on MSN and he said he did not agree to any pact with AF. So i don't know where you getting that from.

And of course i call LoR evil.. I have called them that for about 4 yrs now. Devil knows it as i will say it to him.. And in fact he enjoys it. Just last night when we were talking on MSN he said he likes being on the evil side cause he can't be a goody goody.. lol So you are going to have to come up with something better then that!

Just keep in mind that USA and LoR have been here a long time and Devil and i speak regularly..

Raul
08-15-2008, 23:06
In the start of the set i made it VERY clear to Ranger that we would not agree to anything with AF this set.. Not after the stunts they pulled last set. And i just asked him on MSN and he said he did not agree to any pact with AF. So i don't know where you getting that from.

And of course i call LoR evil.. I have called them that for about 4 yrs now. Devil knows it as i will say it to him.. And in fact he enjoys it. Just last night when we were talking on MSN he said he likes being on the evil side cause he can't be a goody goody.. lol So you are going to have to come up with something better then that!

Just keep in mind that USA and LoR have been here a long time and Devil and i speak regularly..

Well, i laguh at ur face, really i do. I dont know what ranger and you speak but ranger agreed with me, not an official nap, but for mutual cooperation and not attacking us this set, so pls watch ur FA more closely

And well i didnt knew USA did this kinda of things:

1.Ranger tells Jigger i wanted to kill HFG anytime now
2.He told jigger that they hit us and USA forgives HFG
3.jigger copy paste that to me in a ranger-jigger-raul convo
4. i say ranger why the fuk he lies
5. he says anton told him
6. i bring anton in
7.anton says its not truth
8.ranger plays stupid

Ok why u need to lie??? and make **** problems to make HFG and AF kill each other?? arent this kinda of attitudes u hate from lor??? the bull****ting?? and the message i send ingame to all leader wasnt agresive, it just pointed out our view, i didnt wanted a thread so i send PM, thats what i thought best, and btw the masta thing wasnt part of that message, since message stated all FUTURE dak jumps, Masta was already in, so clear and read better ****er! and stop making lies to others...

Shabaz K
08-15-2008, 23:09
its true

so everything from fox screwing us to this should be blmaed on ranger:P

Raul
08-15-2008, 23:12
its true

so everything from fox screwing us to this should be blmaed on ranger:P

thank god we are far more intellgent than those imperialists =)

Mr President
08-16-2008, 00:03
Well, i laguh at ur face, really i do. I dont know what ranger and you speak but ranger agreed with me, not an official nap, but for mutual cooperation and not attacking us this set, so pls watch ur FA more closely

And well i didnt knew USA did this kinda of things:

1.Ranger tells Jigger i wanted to kill HFG anytime now
2.He told jigger that they hit us and USA forgives HFG
3.jigger copy paste that to me in a ranger-jigger-raul convo
4. i say ranger why the fuk he lies
5. he says anton told him
6. i bring anton in
7.anton says its not truth
8.ranger plays stupid

Ok why u need to lie??? and make **** problems to make HFG and AF kill each other?? arent this kinda of attitudes u hate from lor??? the bull****ting?? and the message i send ingame to all leader wasnt agresive, it just pointed out our view, i didnt wanted a thread so i send PM, thats what i thought best, and btw the masta thing wasnt part of that message, since message stated all FUTURE dak jumps, Masta was already in, so clear and read better ****er! and stop making lies to others...

I would like to see proof of these things ranger said.. Cause none of this came from me. Why would i want a nation who is known not to like us, war AF?

USA has had no plans to war anyone this set.. And while your laughing, why don't you learn how we really do things.. Unless USA is in a war or has been hit we do not ask other people to take care of business.. We do it ourselves..

Anyway, i would like to see some proof on these conversations ranger had..

Mr President
08-16-2008, 00:05
not an official nap

this is funny... if it's not official then it doesn't mean crap!

and um so if we did plan on hitting you, we were suppose to come right out and tell you? Just like the way you did last set when you hit us both times?

Mr President
08-16-2008, 00:22
thank god we are far more intellgent than those imperialists =)

hmm ok lets speak of intelligence here... Maybe you can explain your jumping back and forth here for me and clear this up..

You send out that message and then you reply and have this in it:

but Masta will die unless he returns to DAK...

You can do whatever you want but its a part of the deal and we shall fullfill it. Do whatever you want....Its your call to war

and then you feel the need to change you story and now your saying this:

and btw the masta thing wasnt part of that message, since message stated all FUTURE dak jumps, Masta was already in, so clear and read better ****er! and stop making lies to others...

So please clear this up.. Is Masta going to die cause he jumped or is he safe.. We all would like to know.. But please take a second more then your usual 1/2 sec of thinking time when you make a post... Cause flopping again on your story might cause people to laugh at you.. :D

thanks for your time..

z75
08-16-2008, 02:53
Lets get the killing on I'm just bored and I love restarting :cool:

Raul
08-16-2008, 04:24
Lets get the killing on I'm just bored and I love restarting :cool:

i have the msn conversation to proof about Ranger, Jigger was there too, the same as Anton, so instead of comming unprepared to forums, please check ur FA guy ;). All that i posted is the truth i win nothing lying. I can be ur enemy, but i wont lie like this, and yes, that may not be the way USA handles things, thats why i was surprise fot the Peace keepers doing such a low move...

z75
08-16-2008, 04:27
Can you help me understand why the **** you quoted me?

Raul
08-16-2008, 04:28
hmm ok lets speak of intelligence here... Maybe you can explain your jumping back and forth here for me and clear this up..

You send out that message and then you reply and have this in it:

and then you feel the need to change you story and now your saying this:

So please clear this up.. Is Masta going to die cause he jumped or is he safe.. We all would like to know.. But please take a second more then your usual 1/2 sec of thinking time when you make a post... Cause flopping again on your story might cause people to laugh at you.. :D

thanks for your time..

believe me, no one apart from ur little alliance puppies will laugh, which i dont care :P

DBozMen
08-16-2008, 07:07
I got the message aswell and I'm not ammused!

if you got beef with some nation, don't involve me! if i let people in my nation it's my business and not yours. Because people can do what ever they want.

I should wipe your nation out for such a disrespection message, if you have any idea how WLF runs.

Anyway this is not over! Raul i suggest you talk to me on MSN.

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 13:58
Mr P should make me FA next set. Then this kind of buisnes would be taken care of fast and efficient - wiping out AF

but oh well, that just my opinion. but know, that as soon as AF declares on USA, I`ll get kanman out of top 20 and then turn on you. i don`t care what you`ll say, I`m tired of this bull**** diplomacy.

ranger2112
08-16-2008, 14:04
Mr P should make me FA next set. Then this kind of buisnes would be taken care of fast and efficient - wiping out AF

but oh well, that just my opinion. but know, that as soon as AF declares on USA, I`ll get kanman out of top 20 and then turn on you. i don`t care what you`ll say, I`m tired of this bull**** diplomacy.

u r welcome to it.lol. people create misdirection and give false info as true, then when u attempt to act on it and protect you and your nation with it, they clam up and act innocent. well i ALSO have MSN records and i can show, to the parties interested, that i DID NOT start any false info from my mouth as originator. i simply shared information in a manner that would max benefit my nation. I stand by my decisions and take full responsibility. PERIOD. anybody got a problem with that, we can take it outside....:D

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 14:09
*drags ranger outside*

what did I tell you! i said beat the crap out of WLF...i mean AF...

P.S. You counted on Ranger to be passive...You counted wrong!

ranger2112
08-16-2008, 14:13
:) Max u are crazy, but the best kind of crazy

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 14:25
pffft :tomatoes: