PDA

View Full Version : lol

Mr President
08-15-2008, 21:37
Did you people learn your diplomacy from a box of cracker jax or something?

The nation Hordes of Foxhounds Generation[HFG] officially declared war on your nation at the 16th of August 2008 - 00:10:39.
Reason for the war: We have to kill foxhound for betraying us. We will not hit anyone else as we have no other problem with usa and we wouldn't want you wasting turns against us when you have Lor to worry about.

I love the subliminal message in here.. "when you have LoR to worry about"

Deciding your own punishment and attacking USA without contacting us first is not a smart move... I understand you wanted revenge, but you should have came to us and worked it out.. But seeing you have been plotting to hit us all set, i guess that would be to much to ask..

Shabaz K
08-15-2008, 21:48
yes it is:p

Mrmcjoey15
08-15-2008, 21:50
Well Foxhounds dead who wants some cake and cookies??? =P

and MR. P dont tell us you didnt know about a plot against you before now

Hoebawt
08-15-2008, 21:56
Why would u let in a state that was told publicly he was gonna get killed for betraying his nation?... Even if HFG was planning on warring u Mr P they cant now coz FB sold all their NA and betrayed them.... Even tho FB warned u you still shouldn't have let him unless u wanted to go to war which if it is true is messed up coz ur not an idiot and u knew HFG was gonna kill him....

Mr President
08-15-2008, 21:57
Well Foxhounds dead who wants some cake and cookies??? =P

and MR. P dont tell us you didnt know about a plot against you before now

if i did tell you i didn't know till now would you believe me??? :rolleyes:

I understand why you wanted him dead.. I really do.. But just hitting us without even talking to us first is bad.. You should try talking to me sometimes.. you would be surprised what we think is fair and what we would agree with.

But i don't like having people decide there own retals or revenge attacks against my nation without contacting us :sneaky:

Shabaz K
08-15-2008, 21:58
well everyone should have knowned by that fox is i trouble and was gonna bring trouble for any nation that takes him, your loss USA

if you wanna go ahead and kill us:P, but like i told ranger we still have neough turns to screw your top neters

Shabaz K
08-15-2008, 22:00
if i did tell you i didn't know till now would you believe me??? :rolleyes:

I understand why you wanted him dead.. I really do.. But just hitting us without even talking to us first is bad.. You should try talking to me sometimes.. you would be surprised what we think is fair and what we would agree with.

But i don't like having people decide there own retals or revenge attacks against my nation without contacting us :sneaky:

i was looking for ranger last night to be on but he wast on, i had few guys on then to kil him but didn't. today we didn't wait for ranger we went ahead and did what we had to. call it whatever you want to

Shabaz K
08-15-2008, 22:20
anyways i want to see fox replie on this, since he blocked us on msn

Missionary
08-15-2008, 22:42
Deciding your own punishment and attacking USA without contacting us first is not a smart move... I understand you wanted revenge, but you should have came to us and worked it out.. But seeing you have been plotting to hit us all set, i guess that would be to much to ask..

and you would have never agreed to letting them kill him, espically as he had aparently screwed them over to help you. unless the friendship is one sided. so they did exactly what i would have done and what was expected.

**** thats a good idea

Mr President
08-15-2008, 22:49
and you would have never agreed to letting them kill him, espically as he had aparently screwed them over to help you. unless the friendship is one sided. so they did exactly what i would have done and what was expected.

Shush you....

:)

Hoebawt
08-15-2008, 23:13
Your right vinnie

Raul
08-15-2008, 23:17
of course Vinnie is right nad Fox too, USA is as "#%"! as they can get =)

Missionary
08-15-2008, 23:21
can i jus delete every post raul makes??

Raul
08-15-2008, 23:22

lol

Missionary
08-15-2008, 23:28
i wasnt jokin

-Chris-
08-15-2008, 23:39
good move HFG. :thumbup:

Mr President
08-16-2008, 00:08
of course Vinnie is right nad Fox too, USA is as "#%"! as they can get =)

didn't you tell someone that you will protect fox and whoever hits them you will war them?

could have sworn someone just showed me your convo where you said that about 30 min ago...

Hoebawt
08-16-2008, 00:12
So now anything anyone says is the truth? He could have been saying that just so he can keep FB as friend or for w/e reason he wants doenst mean he has to go and kill the nation that killed FB... i like FB but he had it coming and deserved it get over it..... If USA wants to hit HFG tehn go ahead....idk wat it will lead to but im sure HFG made the right FA moves to be prepared for the worst

Shabaz K
08-16-2008, 00:13
didn't you tell someone that you will protect fox and whoever hits them you will war them?

could have sworn someone just showed me your convo where you said that about 30 min ago...

well i guess after seeing what he has done shouldn't take long to change views about him.

he did thought fox was cool guy

BUT what i would like to know what type of role you had in this MR. P

Foxhound
08-16-2008, 00:16

I didnt block you on msn, Im not going to defriend you just because you betrayed me and want to war my friends :glare:

Shabaz K
08-16-2008, 00:22
betray you?

i wanted to war USA i told but you said no after while then i told you we wont war USA then but we need to take OUT HAJ didn't I. nothing was confirmed but you pulled that stunt. there was still swede has still had to place his voice. you tell me if i betrayed youn when nothing was finalized.

i guess i should have listened to rest of them when the set started. the best think you can do now is hide behind MR.P and kiss his ***. throwing away your loyalty to your nation over friends who will still be friends after the war ifn not you need new friends lol

Foxhound
08-16-2008, 00:30
I am not apart of USA

you can war me if you want so I hope you declare peace on USA

Mr President
08-16-2008, 00:56
So now anything anyone says is the truth? He could have been saying that just so he can keep FB as friend or for w/e reason he wants doenst mean he has to go and kill the nation that killed FB... i like FB but he had it coming and deserved it get over it..... If USA wants to hit HFG tehn go ahead....idk wat it will lead to but im sure HFG made the right FA moves to be prepared for the worst

Raul has a way of changing his stories to try to make him look better.. Simply pointing certain things out.. I don't need to get over anything as i'm not hung up on anything.

BUT what i would like to know what type of role you had in this MR. P

My role in this was simple.. At the start of the set when i knew about the merger, i contacted fox and told him step by step what to do and told him how it would all work out. And everything worked out exactly as i said it would..

pfft i wish i was that good.. lol

My part in this was simple. He came to me and informed me of certain plans. We already knew of these plans, (minus one part) but still for him to do what he could to help us out, was nice of him.. So my only way to repay him was to allow him in the nation for some protection..

BUT, then the next day i heard about the selling of the NA. Which i did not like and i sent him a message telling him it was the wrong thing to do. Him leaving his nation and informing us of the plans is one thing... Selling off the NA was another.

Basically, i left it all at that and figured i would sit back and see what happened. I knew you guys would want revenge, and after selling off the NA i felt you deserved it. But i figured i would be contacted BEFORE you attacked. That is what i am not happy about. And i don't care what anyone else has to say in here, (hoe,missionary ect ect) if USA just up and attacked one of there nations without contacting them, they would not be happy either.

Do i think you were right in killing him? Yes.. Do i think you had the right to just hit us without even speaking to me first? no... Now i think we all are pretty clear on that.

betray you?

i wanted to war USA i told but you said no after while then i told you we wont war USA then but we need to take OUT HAJ didn't I. nothing was confirmed but you pulled that stunt. there was still swede has still had to place his voice. you tell me if i betrayed youn when nothing was finalized.

i guess i should have listened to rest of them when the set started. the best think you can do now is hide behind MR.P and kiss his ***. throwing away your loyalty to your nation over friends who will still be friends after the war ifn not you need new friends lol

he is not hiding behind me. He took his punishment and has decided to carry on. Fox is a good guy and will handle the issue himself.

Raul
08-16-2008, 04:47
Raul has a way of changing his stories to try to make him look better.. Simply pointing certain things out.. I don't need to get over anything as i'm not hung up on anything.

Jigger posted me the plans that ranger was telling him, that AF wanted to hit HFG so he tried to convince jigger to hit AF, which didnt happened cause jigger posted it in front of ranger himself, when asked why he lied he didnt even responded and why he wanted to make a war, he didnt responded too, and well we brought Anton who was supposely the one who said ranger told him, and Anton didnt tell ranger we will actually war HFG, Anton and I are friends and ususaly we say non sense things, and as hoewbat said not everything is true, but ranger arranged things so it looked that way, so USA can take its both pain in the *** nations of AF and HFG out their asses by making war each other, sorry it didnt work out =). After we (anton, jigger, raul) asked why he lied he said it was a mistake...a mistake? a mistake my "#%"

Missionary
08-16-2008, 06:49
I didnt block you on msn, Im not going to defriend you just because you betrayed me and want to war my friends :glare:

i love how he keeps saying jigger BETRAYED him lmao. know what the word means?

@ raul - thats hear say. plus im pretty sure ranger would be believed over yourself by most people. maybe theres a reason for that??

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 11:25
Fox is a good guy and will handle the issue himself.
lololololololololololololololol yes foxhound will handle the issue by deleting some ones NA and saying that nation betrayed him thats what foxhound looks like these days

Mr President
08-16-2008, 12:42
Jigger posted me the plans that ranger was telling him, that AF wanted to hit HFG so he tried to convince jigger to hit AF, which didnt happened cause jigger posted it in front of ranger himself, when asked why he lied he didnt even responded and why he wanted to make a war, he didnt responded too, and well we brought Anton who was supposely the one who said ranger told him, and Anton didnt tell ranger we will actually war HFG, Anton and I are friends and ususaly we say non sense things, and as hoewbat said not everything is true, but ranger arranged things so it looked that way, so USA can take its both pain in the *** nations of AF and HFG out their asses by making war each other, sorry it didnt work out =). After we (anton, jigger, raul) asked why he lied he said it was a mistake...a mistake? a mistake my "#%"

I'm not going to sit hear and argue over a MSN convo that i wasn't a part of. Ranger tells me he never made such deals, you say he did.. So how about we let Ranger come on here and hash this out with you and then we can see who is not telling the truth.

ranger2112
08-16-2008, 12:57
I never told Raul we would not hit him. PERIOD. I stated he had no intentions of hitting USA for at least two sets and asked if we were gonna hit him. I said as far as I knew, there were no plans from USA to hit him. We visited and joked and that was it. Raul is upset because we let in Masta and he DEMANDED he leave. he spent some time on MSN stating how we should abide by international law and we should boot him. he also mentioned that MASTA was gonna die. when i told him we were not gonna kick MASTA and would defend him and any aggressive act towards him would be an act of war and we would respond accordingly. He said too bad....in essence it wasnt negotiable. I told him in later MSN messages that had he came to us diplomatically and said something to the effect of "i dont know if u know this but the terms of DAK's surrender was for no DAK player to leave and join a nation and i noticed u have a DAK player in your nation. Can we talk about this?" then the lines of communication would be open. we may have still come to an impasse but at least he would have tried diplomatic channels first. he did not. NO ONE is gonna threaten USA and demand anything. All requests will be taken seriously and passed on to Mr P.

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 13:08
I never told Raul we would not hit him. PERIOD. I stated he had no intentions of hitting USA for at least two sets and asked if we were gonna hit him. I said as far as I knew, there were no plans from USA to hit him. We visited and joked and that was it. Raul is upset because we let in Masta and he DEMANDED he leave. he spent some time on MSN stating how we should abide by international law and we should boot him. he also mentioned that MASTA was gonna die. when i told him we were not gonna kick MASTA and would defend him and any aggressive act towards him would be an act of war and we would respond accordingly. He said too bad....in essence it wasnt negotiable. I told him in later MSN messages that had he came to us diplomatically and said something to the effect of "i dont know if u know this but the terms of DAK's surrender was for no DAK player to leave and join a nation and i noticed u have a DAK player in your nation. Can we talk about this?" then the lines of communication would be open. we may have still come to an impasse but at least he would have tried diplomatic channels first. he did not. NO ONE is gonna threaten USA and demand anything. All requests will be taken seriously and passed on to Mr P.
Thats Just dumb if you already know what he wants is for diplomatic reasons the why do you need to have him come to you in some fancy way i see it as Raul getting angry that DaK broke there end of the deal and had a state leave whether that state was a former Usa member or just a Friend of USA it dosnt matter the leader of Dak should have told all of there states that this is your home for this set you leave and your going to die and we cant do anything about it now with this said If USA wants to Abid by the contract between AF and DaK then they also should do nothing about it so it seems to me that USA is getting there head mixed in to something that really has nothing about them.

What USA will have to decided is if there more loyal to there friend Masta or if they will abid by the contract between AF and DaK

ranger2112
08-16-2008, 13:13
we did not surrender to AF. we did not broker this cease fire and "contract" I was contact BEFORE the cease fire by an interested third party if a DAK player could come to USA and net for the set. I SAID YES and gave the pass. THIS WAS BEFORE. So no issues have been broken. It is just someone not getting their way and assuming we will just fold. Diplomacy will get u far, demands will get u nothing.

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 13:35
we did not surrender to AF. we did not broker this cease fire and "contract" I was contact BEFORE the cease fire by an interested third party if a DAK player could come to USA and net for the set. I SAID YES and gave the pass. THIS WAS BEFORE. So no issues have been broken. It is just someone not getting their way and assuming we will just fold. Diplomacy will get u far, demands will get u nothing.

what about diplomatic demands =P but yeah i get it now didnt know the state left b4 the contract.

ranger2112
08-16-2008, 13:38
i dont know if he actually left before, however, his entry in USA was determined before. when he actually joined not 100% sure. Point is USA did not violate anything at all.

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 13:42
i dont know if he actually left before, however, his entry in USA was determined before. when he actually joined not 100% sure. Point is USA did not violate anything at all.

usa couldn't have violated anything as they didnt sign the contract thingy =P

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 14:07
I don`t understand what USA got to do with Dak and AF?

Its your war you settle it. Masta came to USA...so? It`s illegal to join another nation? And what USA does and who USA lets join is no of your concern. We can let anyone in we find useful and will do so in future.

You might think that Lors back will hold your treats, but sorry, you can`t get anything done the way you tried it.

Conclusion- Masta is a USA member, its USA matter and AF stays out of it! If you want war, we`ll war. Period!

Dogma
08-16-2008, 14:53
What USA will have to decided is if there more loyal to there friend Masta or if they will abid by the contract between AF and DaK

This is what I don't understand, Why the hell would USA be bound by a contract between AF and DAK??? USA is loyal to USA members, PERIOD. Your little bullsh*t contract has absolutely no bearing on how USA operates.

@ Raul And where do you get that you can write "international Law" justby stating something in the forums, you have lost your mind.

Mr President
08-16-2008, 15:16
Thats Just dumb if you already know what he wants is for diplomatic reasons the why do you need to have him come to you in some fancy way i see it as Raul getting angry that DaK broke there end of the deal and had a state leave whether that state was a former Usa member or just a Friend of USA it dosnt matter the leader of Dak should have told all of there states that this is your home for this set you leave and your going to die and we cant do anything about it now with this said If USA wants to Abid by the contract between AF and DaK then they also should do nothing about it so it seems to me that USA is getting there head mixed in to something that really has nothing about them.

I'm confused as to why USA has to abide to a contract between to other nations?

So basically USA and LoR can say we have a contract that nobody in this game can change nations at all. Should everyone follow this?

And i can easily say we are more loyal to Masta then we are a contract that has nothing to do with us.

Mr President
08-16-2008, 15:24
This is what I don't understand, Why the hell would USA be bound by a contract between AF and DAK??? USA is loyal to USA members, PERIOD. Your little bullsh*t contract has absolutely no bearing on how USA operates.

@ Raul And where do you get that you can write "international Law" justby stating something in the forums, you have lost your mind.

lol good point.. i was going to bring that up but i forgot.. Must be it seems that since ali keeps getting Raul all excited over this "super alliance", Raul talks bigger..

Raul if you want to create international Laws, how about getting all the leaders together and forming them.. You can't just make stuff up and call it a international law lol

I'm sure with Dak surrendering, you are on a huge high horse. Frankly, i'm sad they did that. Anton and you are suppose to be great friends and he was also speaking for Dak.. To me that is a conflict of interest.. But it's not my nation.

But let me also say that Dak was without leadership. Both Cem and Recca were on vacation when you attacked. It was a tough time for them. And i'm sure you knew both leaders were away and Dak was a sitting duck.. So instead of saying ok listen, let's just do a simple cease fire cause it's not fair they are without leadership, you made them agree to some STUPID @ss
agreement..

The funny part is, last set when you were stuck in a hurricane and AF was without leadership, USA simply agreed to stop attacking..No signed agreements, not dumb orders.. Just a simple cease fire cause it was the right thing to do... Guess that shows the difference in leadership..

Until USA agrees to "international laws" or agreements in cease fire's, DON'T YOU EVER think we will follow it as it has nothing to do with us.

z75
08-16-2008, 15:24

PLEASE

Mr President
08-16-2008, 15:26
PLEASE

lmao... rep for you!

Dogma
08-16-2008, 15:29
PLEASE

Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

SmarT
08-16-2008, 15:39
we asked all our states not to leave, but we can not force them to stay

Raul
08-16-2008, 19:11
But let me also say that Dak was without leadership. Both Cem and Recca were on vacation when you attacked.

Ok ill end this thing here once and for all, after this i wont touch this thread again.

1.Cemetary was durint the war all the time, so yes, DAK had leadership, foolish one, but had one.

2.Cemetary agreed on the Terms, not Anton, but Cemetary(leader). Anton just make diplomacy faster

3.I really appreciated USA good acting when i was back at the hurrricane, that hasnt changed, thats why yi reached Ranger at beggining of set and we spoke really good.

4. I must admit USA is right. DAK treaties has nothing to do with USA. USA just accepted a member and they will defend him. The wrong guys here are both Cemetary and Anton who cant control their members when a surrender terms was signed. DAK is a useless and worthless tag that cant fullfill their words. All members decided to play within DAK, and they decided to be lead by this leaders who singed, so they must accept their leadership decitions. USA by accepting Masta, did what was right for them.

5.i like turtles

KLL
08-16-2008, 19:16
5.i like turtles

now that really jsut makes me angry! :cursing:

oh btw, DaK members werent Antons members. Antons members were in HaJ and DAk wasn't beeig leaad by ANton. Anton was a diplomatic channel to speed up the negotiations due to his relations with both sides

Raul
08-16-2008, 19:16

ranger u told Jigger AF was hitting HFG.. and tried to convince jigger to hit us, which was all lie, cause AF never intend to hit HFG, so he lied and try to make us war, just to take us both of the road...He mess up Anton into it, he said Anton told him about we warring HFG, and that was a lie too, i bring Anton in and he said it wasnt true... thats it....=)ranger is a lier

Shabaz K
08-16-2008, 20:25
rager should be punshied, like i said about that spanking ranger thats your punshment:P

Mr President
08-16-2008, 20:35
ranger u told Jigger AF was hitting HFG.. and tried to convince jigger to hit us, which was all lie, cause AF never intend to hit HFG, so he lied and try to make us war, just to take us both of the road...He mess up Anton into it, he said Anton told him about we warring HFG, and that was a lie too, i bring Anton in and he said it wasnt true... thats it....=)ranger is a lier

this is interesting...

*waits for ranger to come on and reply...

Shabaz K
08-16-2008, 20:38
are we expecting a change in FA on USA side lol

Recca
08-16-2008, 20:42
The wrong guys here are both Cemetary and Anton who cant control their members when a surrender terms was signed. DAK is a useless and worthless tag that cant fullfill their words.
5.i like turtles

This is where I draw the line Anton is in no way leading Dak anymore. We are useless and worthless?? Speak for yourself when have you had a bit of honesty or integrity?

Hoebawt
08-16-2008, 22:07
Anton was the FA for u guys... so wtf u talking about recca.. he was mking choices for u and i think SC

Missionary
08-16-2008, 22:17
But let me also say that Dak was without leadership. Both Cem and Recca were on vacation when you attacked.

heres the difference, last set raul was unable to get online and USA made a cease fire ---- honourable

raul attacks a nation whilst there leaders are away, bosts about it whilst wavin his **** around ---- not honourable

that has nothing to do with USA the contract made between AF and DaK. leaders are leaders to represent there members, if they do something that there members dissaprove of then they loose those members. once they have left said tag the agreements know longer have any consiquence to them as they are no longer apart of either nation.

plus if say EE made an agreement with LoR (for example) that no member of AF could leave there nation otherwise they would kill them, does AF have to agree and abide by this "internation agreement?"

I'm not going to sit hear and argue over a MSN convo that i wasn't a part of. Ranger tells me he never made such deals, you say he did.. So how about we let Ranger come on here and hash this out with you and then we can see who is not telling the truth.

and the point would be? raul seems to believe everything he says to be true and all this "mushroom" enduced MSN convos to have actually happened

Missionary
08-16-2008, 22:18
Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

lmao... rep for you!

WTF??? lol, he says please to my comment and gets 2 reps when i dont get any???

i see..........

Raul
08-16-2008, 22:52
Missionary, what part of Cemetary the leader was here, did u didnt understand??? the line where they say DAK was leaderless isnt true, their was a leader =), so please inform well before posting

Recca
08-16-2008, 22:59
Anton was the FA for u guys... so wtf u talking about recca.. he was mking choices for u and i think SC

pff.. the choice was already made.. peace and he just worked out what AF wanted.. that is not being the leader.. but nice try. You do not look at the Dak states and see Antons name with Leader by it... no so hes is not a leader.. he was just helping out to smooth the wrinkles.

P.S. Raul is still an idiot for his comments made about Dak

Raul
08-16-2008, 23:22
pff.. the choice was already made.. peace and he just worked out what AF wanted.. that is not being the leader.. but nice try. You do not look at the Dak states and see Antons name with Leader by it... no so hes is not a leader.. he was just helping out to smooth the wrinkles.

P.S. Raul is still an idiot for his comments made about Dak

Cemetary signed the treaty, not Anton...

Shabaz K
08-16-2008, 23:23
Rual stop wasting your time

Recca
08-16-2008, 23:24
Cemetary signed the treaty, not Anton...

Thank you for agreeing with me

Raul
08-16-2008, 23:26
Thank you for agreeing with me

Cemetary was a leader too

Dogma
08-17-2008, 02:58
Best way to tell when Raul is lying, there are words typed.

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 04:18
lmao rep for that Doggyma...

And yes USA was expecting an attack but it was from a completely different source... Since I told Mr. P to be on his gaurd that I was coming for him. But unlike others I dont want a wounded target so when I go after USA it will be on my lonesome and it will be when they are not at war....

BTW I would like to announce that if I have time to be active next set I will be returning home

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 04:22
lmao rep for that Doggyma...

And yes USA was expecting an attack but it was from a completely different source... Since I told Mr. P to be on his gaurd that I was coming for him. But unlike others I dont want a wounded target so when I go after USA it will be on my lonesome and it will be when they are not at war....

BTW I would like to announce that if I have time to be active next set I will be returning homeFor god sakes did you tell President we were gonna war him? :laugh:

Raul
08-17-2008, 04:24
Best way to tell when Raul is lying, there are words typed.

if u werent hiding most of the sets ill kill u personally all the times :P

KLL
08-17-2008, 04:56

and people wonder why he hides :rolleyes:

Max Logan
08-17-2008, 05:50

he`s not hiding :rolleyes:
atleast what he does cannot be considered hiding

Missionary
08-17-2008, 15:22

dont you need to clear that with LoR 1st? lol

Missionary, what part of Cemetary the leader was here, did u didnt understand??? the line where they say DAK was leaderless isnt true, their was a leader =), so please inform well before posting

cemetary is a good player and can net, now he died 20 hours ago and ended up with 2.2mill net. there was no AAs so he lost very little net from straight out ARs and he only had 12k land. which kinda shows he is not up to the normal standard of netting he is up to, hence the idea of him being inactive (not completly) is a well informed idea to come up with.

KLL
08-17-2008, 15:28
cemetary is a good player and can net, now he died 20 hours ago and ended up with 2.2mill net. there was no AAs so he lost very little net from straight out ARs and he only had 12k land. which kinda shows he is not up to the normal standard of netting he is up to, hence the idea of him being inactive (not completly) is a well informed idea to come up with.

ever heared of a thign called stocking?

Missionary
08-17-2008, 15:35
seemed like quite a high net to stock at at this point of the set imo

KLL
08-17-2008, 15:40
seemed like quite a high net to stock at at this point of the set imo

there are several ways to stock, heck some eve nstock while in top20

Dogma
08-17-2008, 16:01

Dogma(#XXX)
Everlasting Gobstopper

This really looks like hiding.

KLL
08-17-2008, 16:09
Dogma(#XXX)
Everlasting Gobstopper

This really looks like hiding.

probably couldn't find you if you were in a bikini doign the safety dance on his nose

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 16:30
how many things are we gonna talk abaout in here?

how bout that michael phelps?

Fox was dead from the minute he mutined, pres, you knew this was coming. Sitting back as you said you did imo isn't the best way to go about this. once you found about about the selling of the NA i dont think the nation that harbours a guy who does something moronic like fox deserves a heads up... they still should have said something, but i didnt feel they HAD to.

KLL
08-17-2008, 16:33
how many things are we gonna talk abaout in here?

how bout that michael phelps?

Fox was dead from the minute he mutined, pres, you knew this was coming. Sitting back as you said you did imo isn't the best way to go about this. once you found about about the selling of the NA i dont think the nation that harbours a guy who does something moronic like fox deserves a heads up... they still should have said something, but i didnt feel they HAD to.

what dpoes fox whave to do with this? way to go off topic man

Missionary
08-17-2008, 17:47
what dpoes fox whave to do with this? way to go off topic man

The nation Hordes of Foxhounds Generation[HFG] officially declared war on your nation at the 16th of August 2008 - 00:10:39.
Reason for the war: We have to kill foxhound for betraying us. We will not hit anyone else as we have no other problem with usa and we wouldn't want you wasting turns against us when you have Lor to worry about.

thats the 1st post

KLL
08-17-2008, 18:08
sarcasm?

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 00:12
How does Fox have nothing to do with this thread?
people strayed off topic before i posted, i actually put it back on track, i was throwing in my 2 cents about what pres brought to our attention...

...:thumbdown:

edit... i didnt get the sarcasm at first either lmao

Missionary
08-18-2008, 15:19
pretty hard to show sarcasm in txt, and from KLLs post it wasnt obvious until he said

KLL
08-18-2008, 20:18
thats the sign of good sarcasm

The Legend
08-18-2008, 21:20
Good sarcasm the person will realise later (I generally aim for once I've left the room).
If it has to be explained, the person is either stupid or the sarcasm was poor. :p

KLL
08-19-2008, 06:22
i still can'T see how one could not get it

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 06:44
i got it right away so i know what you mean KLL

Missionary
08-19-2008, 08:56
it wasnt obvious, sarcasm is more of the tone of your voice more than what your actually saying.