PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Anton

jeff_capes
08-16-2008, 16:21
Maybe i'm missing something here, I can't get hold of Anton to ask him so don't know the story. But I was on yesterday and all was ok, then come on today and get a message from Anton saying he has had enough of NW and LP is leading HAJ.
Then notice he is dead but only had about 5 AR's on his state so where did all his land go cause he had like 11,000.
Then notice he is banned from the forum with the Idiot printed to his name but can't see any post that may have caused this ban, or any explaination to this.

So....
1. How did 5 AR's kill a state with over 10000 land?
2. Why is he banned from the forum?
3. Any one know the main reason for him leaving?
4. Whats going on???!!

Sorry to ask this and no one may be able to answer this or may not be allowed to answer for privacy etc... but I thought he had become a big part of the community and also thought he was helping the game alot with his relations with pretty much everyone. Also seemed like he enjoyed it.

jeff_capes
08-16-2008, 16:39
Seems I was a bit quick to post as I have finally spoke to Anton and know whats been going on. This can be closed or deleted or whatever the greater good desires. lol :dblthumbup:
Oh and sorry for this thread.

Dogma
08-16-2008, 16:40
Seems I was a bit quick to post as I have finally spoke to Anton and know whats been going on. This can be closed or deleted or whatever the greater good desires. lol :dblthumbup:
Oh and sorry for this thread.

Closed on request