PDA

View Full Version : 20:59:11-2008/08/16 Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared war on Democratic Ars Kickers[DAK]

L P
08-16-2008, 18:14
Thread Open.

Let the games begin....

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 18:19
Surprise...

KLL
08-16-2008, 18:20
apparantly it is for DAK

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 18:23
Must be! Cuz they made a peace treaty with the most reliable nation in NW! :o

Devil
08-16-2008, 18:31
when did we make a peace treaty with dak?

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 18:34
AF=Lor

Common knowledge! Sorry we didn`t fill you in! We forgot you`re first set leading Lor :laugh:

k959
08-16-2008, 18:35
i was trying to figure that out as well... i may not be the most informed person in lor but i do know who we are allied with and who we arnt... and af = af af =/= lor so your logic is flawed

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 18:38
Search the thread of last set wars. Theres a nice explanation! :D

Raul
08-16-2008, 18:43
dont pay attention to Max, he has no idea of anything, let him think all of LOR allies are LOR, haha, he just can bare it that lor has so many friends around and they cant do a **** about it, :P

KLL
08-16-2008, 18:45
i was trying to figure that out as well... i may not be the most informed person in lor but i do know who we are allied with and who we arnt... and af = af af =/= lor so your logic is flawed

that is no logical argumentation.
prove that af =/= lor

runbch
08-16-2008, 18:49
somebody forgot their rape whistle :sleep:

Raul
08-16-2008, 18:51
that is no logical argumentation.
prove that af =/= lor

I have taken all decitions of warring and making peace since the beggning of this set, so yes, AF =/= LOR, cause nor lor leader, not even ALi, had said something about AF course of actions....so?? me being a **** and wanting USA dead last set has nothing to do with LOR managing AF,

cant u just live with it??? you guys thing everything against USA or DAK is lor, u have more enemies out there :P

KLL
08-16-2008, 18:54
somebody forgot their rape whistle :sleep:

nah, i don't think its AF gettign raped again this time

I have taken all decitions of warring and making peace since the beggning of this set, so yes, AF =/= LOR, cause nor lor leader, not even ALi, had said something about AF course of actions....so?? me being a **** and wanting USA dead last set has nothing to do with LOR managing AF,

cant u just live with it??? you guys thing everything against USA or DAK is lor, u have more enemies out there i meant algebraicaly... words from you have no value so that approch doesn'T work. ;)

Raul
08-16-2008, 18:54
and yes, we are LOR allies, just as DAK is allied to USA, just as DOOM helped USa last set, and yes we coordinate some plans together, because I want too, and???what will you do about??? cant lor have allies??????

ask anton how many times i told him this set I wasnt warring USA even though many others ask me to???
so please inform well before comming to say stupid things on forums

Raul
08-16-2008, 18:55
nah, i don't think its AF gettign raped again this time

i meant algebraicaly... words from you have no value so that approch doesn'T work. ;)

yeah ur right, i shouldnt be fighting with someone that has no power how so ever in the leadership levels of the game =)

ur just a praire dog =D

Recca
08-16-2008, 19:12
well we all knew LOR was a bunch of cowards nice reason for the war.

Devil
08-16-2008, 19:12
raul dont waste your time arguing.

Devil
08-16-2008, 19:15
well we all knew LOR was a bunch of cowards nice reason for the war.

you call us cowards after what you did last set.

Your a lying piece of trash. At that your horrible leader and screwed the wrong people over and don't expect it to come back to you? Thats being naive.

You had this comming from a mile away. You deserve every bit of it.

I know i know we will get served next set blah blah. I don't care. Your own stupidity got you into this and ill rest my case there

KLL
08-16-2008, 19:23
and yes, we are LOR allies, just as DAK is allied to USA, just as DOOM helped USa last set, and yes we coordinate some plans together, because I want too, and???what will you do about??? cant lor have allies??????Where did i say they weren'T allwoed to?? Did i critizie them in any way for having allies?

ask anton how many times i told him this set I wasnt warring USA even though many others ask me to???
so please inform well before comming to say stupid things on forumsinform about stuff i'm not saying? or were you acutally talkig nto max?

yeah ur right, i shouldnt be fighting with someone that has no power how so ever in the leadership levels of the game =)

ur just a praire dog =D

i turned down all offers to lead or co-lead, as i know if i'm able to lead or not... unlike you.

and seriuosly, your obsessio nwith praire dogs and trutles is very disturbing.

Recca
08-16-2008, 19:35
devil you are a joke.. You can say you did not put a spy in Dak? Or that your member didn't double in top 10? Or have that member mock us about how we couldnt do anything about it. Now what reason do you have? oh wait you dont. So don't criticize us about being in the wrong. You can't go around doing what you want.

::LD::GrimReapr
08-16-2008, 19:41
Unfortunantly he can as long as he is prepared to accept the reprecussions of his actions.

KLL
08-16-2008, 19:47
jsut took em one stunning hour to kill Cem. What a marvulous feat. We'Re all in awe of the raw force of LoRs warring strength. :thumbup:

Devil
08-16-2008, 19:48
devil you are a joke.. You can say you did not put a spy in Dak? Or that your member didn't double in top 10? Or have that member mock us about how we couldnt do anything about it. Now what reason do you have? oh wait you dont. So don't criticize us about being in the wrong. You can't go around doing what you want.

LoR didnt have a spy in dak. The only person that could of been considered a spy would of been david and he was in EoS. Plus we went over this many of times last set.

Double tap in top 10 is now grounds for full out war. Ok ill remember that. Considering you did absolutely no effort in trying to get it solved.

Mocking Thats what half the forums are. I i went around killing every nation killing that had a member make fun of me or mock me. Well then id be taking on over half this game.

Your getting ever bit of what you deserve, and for your poor leadership your nation will suffer too.

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 19:49

hmm they did declare on you? seems as tho they can

Shabaz K
08-16-2008, 19:50
oh one pissed Devil not good:p

Mrmcjoey15
08-16-2008, 19:54
oh one pissed Devil not good:p

yeah lock up your woman and children :scared:

-Chris-
08-16-2008, 19:59
Boom.:drool:

Recca
08-16-2008, 20:00
Considering you did absolutely no effort in trying to get it solved.

Oh wait I remember now... as soon as I heard what your member did i tried to talk to Ali but he told me that he was too busy to bother to talk it out.

Devil
08-16-2008, 20:08
Oh wait I remember now... as soon as I heard what your member did i tried to talk to Ali but he told me that he was too busy to bother to talk it out.

ali = me?

since when. I know of atleast 2 others with tagged leader in LoR.

Must not have been that important when you want to fs someone

Max Logan
08-16-2008, 21:41
and yes, we are LOR allies, just as DAK is allied to USA, just as DOOM helped USa last set, and yes we coordinate some plans together, because I want too, and???what will you do about??? cant lor have allies??????

so please inform well before comming to say stupid things on forums

DOOM=USA

most part

And Ali=cheater
But that Lor...usual stuff!

Devil
08-16-2008, 21:44
DOOM=USA

most part

And Ali=cheater

you dont know the circumstances behind it. But yes he violated the TOS and that was his fault. But this didnt happen in LoR so why associate it with us.

Missionary
08-16-2008, 21:56
yeah lock up your woman and children :scared:

not the women, not what ive heard neways :P hehe i kid :)

ur just a praire dog =D

in the terms of dogs that would make you a dog even the blue cross would put down even thought they "never put a health dog down"

raul i dunno why you think so highly of yourself and AF, youve never done **** and all AF did was had a ****e loads of members in at once for a couple of sets. now look at them? about 10 members lest set, so your up 10 members......but o wait LoR is also down about 10 members and INL (ex-LoR guys) merged with you, including Ali. so stfu, uve already stated the reason you warrede was cos ali wanted to, your "LoR no reason has decisions (non understandable ****) regarding AF" is rubbish. so shhhhhhhh

@ devil - should have joined you now :(

Blackwater
08-16-2008, 22:13
Well, we're getting kicked around this set lol Wonder how long my restart will last at this rate =P

Xavior
08-16-2008, 22:44
DOOM=USA

most part

And Ali=cheater

blablablabla...

:)

Raul
08-16-2008, 22:57
not the women, not what ive heard neways :P hehe i kid :)

in the terms of dogs that would make you a dog even the blue cross would put down even thought they "never put a health dog down"

raul i dunno why you think so highly of yourself and AF, youve never done **** and all AF did was had a ****e loads of members in at once for a couple of sets. now look at them? about 10 members lest set, so your up 10 members......but o wait LoR is also down about 10 members and INL (ex-LoR guys) merged with you, including Ali. so stfu, uve already stated the reason you warrede was cos ali wanted to, your "LoR no reason has decisions (non understandable ****) regarding AF" is rubbish. so shhhhhhhh

@ devil - should have joined you now :(

lol, If u dont quite get anything, we are very few players around this game, and some tend to move from tags during set changes, thats how this works, even my lil borther knows that, if u think like this, then we are all from the old tags that dont exist this days anymore, lol, Ali decided to come to AF, and others too, so they were recruited by AF. Yes they are ex lorians, and? some in HAJ are ex daks and ex eos, and some un USA are exdaks, and some in WLF werent in WLF last set, and list goes on and on =P. So what u say makes no sense. Thats why RECRUITMENT exists :P hahaha and we are 20 members and 5 ex lor, so that makes 15 AF not 10 ;), see u have no idea

Blackwater
08-17-2008, 02:10
lol, If u dont quite get anything, we are very few players around this game, and some tend to move from tags during set changes, thats how this works, even my lil borther knows that, if u think like this, then we are all from the old tags that dont exist this days anymore, lol, Ali decided to come to AF, and others too, so they were recruited by AF. Yes they are ex lorians, and? some in HAJ are ex daks and ex eos, and some un USA are exdaks, and some in WLF werent in WLF last set, and list goes on and on =P. So what u say makes no sense. Thats why RECRUITMENT exists :P hahaha and we are 20 members and 5 ex lor, so that makes 15 AF not 10 ;), see u have no idea

I think the point was that AF got 10 extra guys, who happen to be from LoR and you war DaK for no apparent reason. Just a coincidence that you would war us after what happened to LoR last set >_>

Blackwater
08-17-2008, 02:21
you call us cowards after what you did last set.

Your a lying piece of trash. At that your horrible leader and screwed the wrong people over and don't expect it to come back to you? Thats being naive.

You had this comming from a mile away. You deserve every bit of it.

I know i know we will get served next set blah blah. I don't care. Your own stupidity got you into this and ill rest my case there

Actually last set was a response to you guys the set before. You attacked us with bs excuses like we did last set. It was simply retaliation, you guys are now carrying it on for a third set (this one). No idea if this will continue into next set, though I don't really care considering I have a career now so no more late nights unless it's a weekend. Waking up at 6:30 AM and catching the train to NYC not to get home to 6:00/7:00 PM takes it out of you lol

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 02:22
to Runbch... you were the dumbass that stated somewhere on the forums last set... please dont kill me so STFU

BTW My turns are for sale to the highest bidder as always

God i love being a mercenary state

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 02:23
your in SC, since when are you a merc?

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 02:28
My turns have always been for sale to the highest bidder Chris... since i started playing

SmarT
08-17-2008, 02:28
woot my state got killed when i was gone.. :P good thing cuz i had 15 bill stock and another 8 bill coming from the market :P btw.. i do remember you telling me that you would not war us aslong as we didnt war you... we lived up to are side moving on.. i guess your just a little ***** with your thong riding your *******...

pron
08-17-2008, 02:45
btw.. i do remember you telling me that you would not war us aslong as we didnt war you

Who's the "you" you're referring to here?

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 02:48
My turns have always been for sale to the highest bidder Chris... since i started playinglol, your know you give me lover discounts though ;)

kenshin44
08-17-2008, 02:50

Hey dude before you want to go about talking some smack get your facts together....

About the double tap an arrangement for retail was already set in order. So don't BS about that ****..... And maybe if you do want to continue can you get me some MSN logs on here? cause if you can't i sure as hell can....

When my name starts to come up in this **** i get pissed... I warred you from AF as i wanted my revenge.... Devil wanted his so he went about it his way... I rather he not of warred DAK but hell if he did good for him.... This set i went about my own way to get away from the tag of LoR so those of you that keep associating me with LOR this set im gonna have my sweet old time suiciding....

I get pissed seldom, but when i do.... lol im not a happy camper....

So STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH LoR.... THIS SET.... ALL actions i have committed are not to be regarded with LoR banner.... I am sick and tired of this bs.... and plan to get a crew and suicide if this bs keeps going on :dblthumbup:... Thank you all and have a nice day

Dogma
08-17-2008, 03:12
Hey dude before you want to go about talking some smack get your facts together....

About the double tap an arrangement for retail was already set in order. So don't BS about that ****..... And maybe if you do want to continue can you get me some MSN logs on here? cause if you can't i sure as hell can....

When my name starts to come up in this **** i get pissed... I warred you from AF as i wanted my revenge.... Devil wanted his so he went about it his way... I rather he not of warred DAK but hell if he did good for him.... This set i went about my own way to get away from the tag of LoR so those of you that keep associating me with LOR this set im gonna have my sweet old time suiciding....

I get pissed seldom, but when i do.... lol im not a happy camper....

So STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH LoR.... THIS SET.... ALL actions i have committed are not to be regarded with LoR banner.... I am sick and tired of this bs.... and plan to get a crew and suicide if this bs keeps going on :dblthumbup:... Thank you all and have a nice day

According to your title, your word means nothing, so might as well sing...

L P
08-17-2008, 03:12
So STOP ASSOCIATING ME WITH LoR.... THIS SET.... ALL actions i have committed are not to be regarded with LoR banner....

You mean that banner in your Sig? The one that says LOR? "Legion of Riot for Life!"

The Legend
08-17-2008, 03:32
Cheater state. You also still have LoR in your signature.
It would seem your word means little.

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 03:33
Back off of Ali, people make mistakes.

kenshin44
08-17-2008, 03:55
Cheater state. You also still have LoR in your signature.
It would seem your word means little.

so im a lazy bastard? dont' change my sig?

Hey dogma and legend if my word means lil then no need to respond go about your guys own business and completely ignore my statements. Also if my word is so little why the **** am i in so many disputes? If the cheater tag makes me invisible than im happy as all ****! the last thing i want is all this drama and my name in the middle.

I just want my name out of all this ****ing drama! and i love LOR but this set i went out on my own associating me with them when what they did was solely based off of Devil's decisions is Ludicrous.

Those of you that believe i am too bad to take serious just STFU and ignore me.

Ignore me completely plz do. I am a bad bad player. Very bad. Tried to give my state to someone else to play and he used proxy when i was inactive. I am very very very naughty. Stay away from me and totally leave me out of any discussion. Not at all Important. Repeat ignore me completely and leave me out of any discussion which pertains to AF and LOR being the same.... and **** like that.

Plz do make my word count as **** cause i hate this ****ing forum making bs out of everything and putting me in it.

I'm a nobody so plz just freaking IGNORE ME AS I CHEATED AND MY WORD MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

btw like i said i seldom get pissed but atm i am pretty pissed and hate hypocrites in action

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 04:23
@ Chris...
no discounts cus your a fruit and got jealous when you asked me to be your lover and i laughed at you and reminded you of a certain 12 year old that outsmarted you

@ Ali
Fiesty lil bugger these days aren't ya!

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 04:23
@ Chris...
no discounts cus your a fruit and got jealous when you asked me to be your lover and i laughed at you and reminded you of a certain 12 year old that outsmarted you

@ Ali
Fiesty lil bugger these days aren't ya!
Meh, get on msn homo.

SmarT
08-17-2008, 04:42
i was referring to devil

Max Logan
08-17-2008, 05:45
blablablabla...

:)

comes from guy that runs to large nation (40+ members) to avoid getting hit :rolleyes:

And Ali, your words are worth nothing. SO leave the FA part to Devil ;)

kenshin44
08-17-2008, 06:03
comes from guy that runs to large nation (40+ members) to avoid getting hit :rolleyes:

And Ali, your words are worth nothing. SO leave the FA part to Devil ;)

ok lol thats what pisses me off I JUST SAID THAT I AM NOT LOR IN MY FREAKING POST HOW MANY ****ING TIMES DO YOU NEED ME TO SAY THAT TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!! ASSOCIATING ME WITH LoR THIS SET IS WHAT IS PISSES ME OFF AND IF MY WORD IS WORTH NOTHING PLZ JUST IGNORE MY POST NOT BEING VERY COMPLICATED!!!!

Sorry for caps to everybody people seem slow gurantee you we will get another person who is slow that posts exactly like max or it maybe max himself. As he is very slow in the head and doesn't know half the **** that comes out of his mouth. I forgive you for your mental disability :) just take it easy max and you will slowly understand the words that you type. Just take it smoothe and easy my friend. One day i will donate money for you treatment.

Boy ohhh Boy its been a long night lol partying and drinking vodka and now im posting at 5am lmao........

Recca
08-17-2008, 09:21
About the double tap an arrangement for retail was already set in order. So don't BS about that ****.....

I personaly would like to know who the arrangements were made with because it certantly wasnt me..

Max Logan
08-17-2008, 10:02
Boy ohhh Boy its been a long night lol partying and drinking vodka and now im posting at 5am lmao........

I think this part sums you up: local wannabe something village idiot ;)

Dogma
08-17-2008, 10:35
Back off of Ali, people make mistakes.

Tried to give my state to someone else to play and he used proxy when i was inactive. I am very very very naughty.

No, Chris, that wasn't a mistake. That was cheating. INTENTIONAL misuse of an account. He has played this game too long to not know what the rules are. No sympathy nor credibility

Guy77
08-17-2008, 11:42
First of all dogmas posts are definitly spam, seeing as how they don't pertain to the "Lor vs Dak" war. God i wish dogma just wouldn't post anymore, it makes me want to slit my wrists just thinking about it. (oh, not to mention the other 4 pages of spam i had to sift through to actually read posts on the war)

Secondly, just because he has a lor sig doesn't mean he is always w/ lor. I always have a lor Sig because fields of death lay in our wake, this time it just happens to be DaK who is beat.

Thirdly, i didn't even get to hit in the fs :( which sucks, i want blood! Don't die too quick DaK

Fourthly, if you really wanted to cheat you could use AOL 56k connection and connect to a different access number every time and play as many states as you wanted. Just my personal opinion on the matter, way to be sloppy ali. ha , ok, i'm done

Guy77
08-17-2008, 12:31
You have killed Recca(#92)

There is the blood i was looking for

Guy77
08-17-2008, 12:49
#176 is now dead as well

Anyone else want to be dead? contact me, i'll work out the AA's and AR's and get back to you in a timely fashion

Devil
08-17-2008, 12:59
guy dont you know only noobs put states they killed in their sig :):P

Guy77
08-17-2008, 13:02
Head N00b Report For Duty Then =)

Max Logan
08-17-2008, 13:12
I`m not n00b? finally! :D

Dogma
08-17-2008, 14:32
First of all dogmas posts are definitly spam, seeing as how they don't pertain to the "Lor vs Dak" war. God i wish dogma just wouldn't post anymore, it makes me want to slit my wrists just thinking about it.

I'll post when and where I want to. Start slitting

Blackwater
08-17-2008, 14:35
I'm up to my third restart woohoo!

Devil
08-17-2008, 14:48
I'm up to my third restart woohoo!

next time have jets :)

Will
08-17-2008, 14:52
AR Last of the Euros(#)[LoR] the swamp gouche is back(#292)[DAK] 1 Land 17:48:17-2008/08/17

Missionary
08-17-2008, 15:10

And Ali, your words are worth nothing. SO leave the AF part to Devil ;)

got those letters the wrong way around max, but i corrected in in the quote :)

ok i obviously didnt get that. you say they were in DaK so they have to stay in DaK for the rest of the set. im sure you also made a comment about people join a tag they want to play the set with so stay there. now ali and co WERE IN INL, AND ARE NOW IN AF.....so your "stay in the same nation you started the set in" is rubbish and your a hypocrit.

Will
08-17-2008, 15:11
I think one of the surrender conditions was that Dak states were not allowed to tag jump. It doesn't apply to other tags.

Missionary
08-17-2008, 15:42
I think one of the surrender conditions was that Dak states were not allowed to tag jump. It doesn't apply to other tags.

i was refering to other things hes said about once you join a nation you should stay there the set.....when he wasnt reffering to the DaK surrender plans

also has anyone realised why they added that into the terms? seems like AF/LoR wanted to make sure all DaK members were still there for when LoR hit :P

Will
08-17-2008, 15:48
Doesn't bother me either way, got a nice kill at Dak's expense :P

kenshin44
08-17-2008, 16:02
First of all dogmas posts are definitly spam, seeing as how they don't pertain to the "Lor vs Dak" war. God i wish dogma just wouldn't post anymore, it makes me want to slit my wrists just thinking about it. (oh, not to mention the other 4 pages of spam i had to sift through to actually read posts on the war)

Secondly, just because he has a lor sig doesn't mean he is always w/ lor. I always have a lor Sig because fields of death lay in our wake, this time it just happens to be DaK who is beat.

Thirdly, i didn't even get to hit in the fs :( which sucks, i want blood! Don't die too quick DaK

Fourthly, if you really wanted to cheat you could use AOL 56k connection and connect to a different access number every time and play as many states as you wanted. Just my personal opinion on the matter, way to be sloppy ali. ha , ok, i'm done

lol no no no.... see i didn't get to do any of that cause i gave my state/pass to my man to run my state when i was moving as i was inactive. he ran the proxy and stuff which i didn't know. had i known **** i would of told him to do what you said. lol

Guy77
08-17-2008, 16:27
Ah, well, sorry about that ali =P

and another kill for |LoR i believe =)

Will
08-17-2008, 16:40
Ah, well, sorry about that ali =P

and another kill for |LoR i believe =)

well technically that one wasn't part of Dak, but what the hell.

k959
08-17-2008, 16:58
a kills a kill dont matter who plus we had a reason to kill him...

Devil
08-17-2008, 17:52
no dak states left oop.

That was a fun 20 hour war... :bored:

KLL
08-17-2008, 18:09
a kills a kill dont matter who plus we had a reason to kill him...

if you include an inferiority complex that is

Devil
08-17-2008, 18:16
if you include an inferiority complex that is

you think pres would just offer up one of his players for no reason?

even you know better than that kll

Cemetary
08-17-2008, 21:05
so i get home from vacation to see DAK FS by a nation bigger than it for the 2nd time this set... makes sense for lor to strike a nation that had jsut been fs by an ally of theirs

anyways, devil, im waiting for my credits

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1309/97753751pg5.png

and another thing...

Im taking this time to retire from NW, unless i create a state for the sole purpose of killing devil and ali, i might come on the forums from time to time but this si the 3rd set in a row i was killed by lors bull****, so, goodbye everyone, except for the d0uchebags of Lor, and yes, i mean all of you, including will who is a giant d0uche

all FA matters can now be referred to Recca or Raven... or Smart ig uess if recca wants him as coleader again

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:07
HAHAHAHAHA cem ur funny

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 21:13
Im taking this time to retire from NW, unless i create a state for the sole purpose of killing devil and ali, i might come on the forums from time to time but this si the 3rd set in a row i was killed by lors bull****, so, goodbye everyone, except for the d0uchebags of Lor, and yes, i mean all of you, including will who is a giant d0uche

all FA matters can now be referred to Recca or Raven... or Smart ig uess if recca wants him as coleader again

why are all of our WANT former coleads quitting rofl

Recca
08-18-2008, 00:05
no dak states left oop.

That was a fun 20 hour war... :bored:

That was really hard feat.. man you should be proud

Max Logan
08-18-2008, 05:46
I bet he is!

After being wooped last set he can finally kill someone! :p

Blackwater
08-18-2008, 11:13
next time have jets :)

Well my state just came OOP. Didn't matter what I had, I was dead either way.

Guy77
08-19-2008, 13:39
DaK + Coming OOP = Death

pretty easy concept if i do say so myself

MarineRecon
08-19-2008, 20:25
man im rusty since i havent been in a real war in a while haha pretty fun though

MarineRecon
08-20-2008, 14:23
AR Citizen Soldier(#)[LoR] Recca2(#302)[DAK] 28 Land 17:21:28-2008/08/20
AR pron(#)[LoR] Recca2(#302)[DAK] 6 Land 17:21:28-2008/08/20

how does pron get the kill then citizen gets an AR still in after hes dead??? lol

pron
08-20-2008, 14:41

how does pron get the kill then citizen gets an AR still in after hes dead??? lol

Pron be sneaky.

Will
08-20-2008, 15:07
You have killed Blackwater2(#304)

You destroyed a total of 16 land.
You lost nothing.
Your enemy lost nothing.

Recca
08-20-2008, 22:34

great kill

Blackwater
08-20-2008, 23:19
Be careful of my next restart!

Raul
08-21-2008, 00:17
Be careful of my next restart!

why me =(

z75
08-21-2008, 13:11
why me =(

What? Why you what? never saw someone threatening you...

Blackwater
08-21-2008, 17:20
So why you guys still bothering to kill my state?