08-17-2008, 18:53
Some statistics from before the war.

AF: 20 states, $198.215.089 networth

WLF + SC: 10 + 9 States, $103.668.758 + $101.130.659 networth

AF average stocked on 200-250 turns

WLF + SC fully stocked.

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 18:56
AF states before the war 2x the size of all SC states.

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 18:56
We, the sovreign and proud nation of Serjikal Chaos, have determined through the undeniably wise consul of Chuck Norris, The 12th Mahdi, and a 15 year old kid that the Allied Force are in violation of our genitals. In order to restore our deceny we have been forced to not only kill and disarm, but to utterly obliterate all states contained in your nation. All Your Base are belong to us

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 18:57
wow chris i just noticed you have horrible spelling

Missionary
08-17-2008, 18:58

that last post wasnt to bad lol.

Raul
08-17-2008, 18:59
Chris reach me on msn once u finish FS....

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 19:00

I will write all future speeches.

Also, breaking news from the NW News Team at 5:

Raul has quit NW. This information has not been confirmed by anyone but Raul, who is in his 4 year-old girl phase

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 19:05
Chris reach me on msn once u finish FS....
Will do Raul.

CommunistCapitalism
08-17-2008, 19:06
good, its about time someone deals with LoR's puppet/***** nation

Missionary
08-17-2008, 19:07
I will write all future speeches.

Also, breaking news from the NW News Team at 5:

Raul has quit NW. This information has not been confirmed by anyone but Raul, who is in his 4 year-old girl phase

OMG that phase is SOOOOOO funny lmao. we dont like to see anyone quit the game, even if it is only raul lol

Missionary
08-17-2008, 19:08
Will do Raul.

was gunna say it may take awile cos you took your sweet time with 212 :P

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 19:11
was gunna say it may take awile cos you took your sweet time with 212 :P

we hit a roadblock -_-

Rassputtin
08-17-2008, 19:12
.......... AF?.................. :(

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 19:15

Yes. I hate Abercrombie+Fitch. I also hate valley girls

Missionary
08-17-2008, 19:23

i tried to convince them otherwise. but thanks to fox the best target was no longer around. then the next was norris but aparently he wasnt worth the time....:D

-Z-
08-17-2008, 19:41
that was a bucket of fun.

1 hour - 6 states.

Z

Mr President
08-17-2008, 19:48
What happens if AF states jump back to LoR?

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 19:51
What happens if AF states jump back to LoR?
We deal with the devil

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 20:02
yea we dont need chris we can trade him for the death of several AF states if we need to strike a deal with the Devil

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 20:03
yea we dont need chris we can trade him for the death of several AF states if we need to strike a deal with the Devil
totally agree with this statement, I would trade James for AF deaths.

Max Logan
08-17-2008, 20:04
bah! There goes my warring hopes :(

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 20:05
bah! There goes my warring hopes :(
Your welcome to join SC in pursuit of your hope :P

Raul
08-17-2008, 20:20
Dont worry Max, join SC :P

Raul
08-17-2008, 20:52
lol can someone reach me at msn and tell me why the hell did SC broke nap and military alliance we had???

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 21:08
lol can someone reach me at msn and tell me why the hell did SC broke nap and military alliance we had???

raul. stfu. im sorry. you whine and gripe and complain more than anyone else, and it's ****in annoying. you asked about a nap, i asked chris, he said 'meh.' last time i checked, 'meh' doesn't mean ' sure, man, lets kiss and be friends.' quit *****ing and either quit like you said you would ( which i know you wont) or put together a cs and put up a fight. you're better than this raul

Raul
08-17-2008, 21:29
raul. stfu. im sorry. you whine and gripe and complain more than anyone else, and it's ****in annoying. you asked about a nap, i asked chris, he said 'meh.' last time i checked, 'meh' doesn't mean ' sure, man, lets kiss and be friends.' quit *****ing and either quit like you said you would ( which i know you wont) or put together a cs and put up a fight. you're better than this raul

After i reached you at the beggning of set, Chris and i got to an official arrangement Norris, he pact that we shall nap, and we shall defend ourselves if we got hit and asked for help, only condisions were, i dont hit LOR, they dont hit USA...

Then Chris got to me 4 days ago and told me to help him strike USA down, that WLF and SC will hit them, and as part of my military alliance of helping if they asked to, i accepted, it was weird, since he had told me he didnt wanted to hit USA, but whatever, he told me FS will be sunday to save turns. Before SC fs me,just minutes before, he told me war moved to tuesday, and then i told him that i think WLF-SC-AF will be a gangbang, and that SC and WLF alone can fight USA without problems, that i will back up, but in case they needed help, ill help them becasue of my military alliance. some minuters after he FS me...

L P
08-17-2008, 21:35
Your getting what you gave. So don't give it if you won't take it. Got it?

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:41
CHRIS IS IN SC NOT WLF HE CANNOT SPEAK FOR WLF

CHRIS ES EL LIDER DE SC NO ES EL LIDER DE WLF Y NO PUDIE HABLAR POR WLF

there u go raul now u understand?

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:42
CHRIS IS IN SC NOT WLF HE CANNOT SPEAK FOR WLF

CHRIS ES EL LIDER DE SC NO ES EL LIDER DE WLF Y NO PUDIE HABLAR POR WLF

there u go raul now u understand?
thank you hoebs, people think I'm anton or something geez.

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:42
Actually you asked if I would persuade WLF to aid us against USA. In all honesty I honored your request, but when it was evident that AF was bent on USA, WLF and SC acted to protect our friends from LoR2.

No this is more bs.... We barly wanted to hit wit SC chirs.... we have freinds in LOR and in LOR2... so stop trying to justify our actions

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:45
No this is more bs.... We barly wanted to hit wit SC chirs.... we have freinds in LOR and in LOR2... so stop trying to justify our actions
SC acted to protect her friends. WLF did whatever they wanted, sorry hoebs.

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:48
np buddy thanks for helping me clear it up... not sayign USA arent friends but that had nothign to do wit our decision to destroy the jets and lands of AF.... it really had to do wit their leaders obsession wit Turtles... We here in WLF think Turtles suck and the only good turtle is a dead turtle

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:49
np buddy thanks for helping me clear it up... not sayign USA arent friends but that had nothign to do wit our decision to destroy the jets and lands of AF.... it really had to do wit their leaders obsession wit Turtles... We here in WLF think Turtles suck and the only good turtle is a dead turtleEither way we worked together so we shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves.

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:50
so should i stop aring u right now?

Raul
08-17-2008, 21:50
WLF can hit us whenever they want, they had no nap nor alliance, I have nothing against WLF hitting us...

Im angry at Chris , who did signed up a NAp and a Alliance, and backstab me, and he asked me to strike USA, and then he striked me, he even told me 2 min before he FS me we were hitting on tuesday lol.

This just proves you cant trust Chris words thats all...

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:51
so should i stop aring u right now?
that would be nice, that land really helps me with the whole production of jets thing.

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:51
WLF can hit us whenever they want, they had no nap nor alliance, I have nothing against WLF hitting us...

Im angry at Chris , who did signed up a NAp and a Alliance, and backstab me, and he asked me to strike USA, and then he striked me, he even told me 2 min before he FS me we were hitting on tuesday lol.

This just proves you cant trust Chris words thats all...
Please present proof with your words, because honestly I think my word is worth a lot more then most people around here and your attempts to devalue it are pathetic. Grow up and accept wars for what they are.

Raul
08-17-2008, 21:52
Ohh Chris, now you will say this is a lie??? You have no honor....

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:53
that would be nice, that land really helps me with the whole production of jets thing.

yea i called them off but i have a few rouge pilots

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:53
Ohh Chris, now you will say this is a lie??? You have no honor....Your right, you and DAK's horrible politics forced Honour to leave this game. You put my best friend in a hard spot and if anything that alone is justification for this war.

Hoebawt
08-17-2008, 21:55
Ohh Chris, now you will say this is a lie??? You have no honor....

Raul stop coming up wit reasons of why this happened.. it happened is happing and will continue to happen.. just have some fun and stop crying jeeze u mk us spics look bad

Raul
08-17-2008, 21:55
that doesnt change u had a nap and a alliance with me >_>

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 21:56
that doesnt change u had a nap and a alliance with me >_>Please notice the states that died in the FS. Thank you raul, have a nice day.

Mr President
08-17-2008, 21:59
np buddy thanks for helping me clear it up... not sayign USA arent friends but that had nothign to do wit our decision to destroy the jets and lands of AF.... it really had to do wit their leaders obsession wit Turtles... We here in WLF think Turtles suck and the only good turtle is a dead turtle

So if you agree to peace with them, will it be a new international law that AF is no longer allowed to have turtles, trade turtles or have anything to do with turtles?

lol

Nice FS guys!

Mahdi
08-17-2008, 22:07
Yes actually it should be Mr. P

Oh and Raul if you didnt notice there are 3 leaders to SC and since there wasnt an Official vote to this NAP then it could not be held and/or honored and besides we gave a reason for the war... wait let me find it again

We, the sovreign and proud nation of Serjikal Chaos, have determined through the undeniably wise consul of Chuck Norris, The 12th Mahdi, and a 15 year old kid that the Allied Force are in violation of our genitals. In order to restore our deceny we have been forced to not only kill and disarm, but to utterly obliterate all states contained in your nation. All Your Base are belong to us

Raul
08-17-2008, 22:13
Yes actually it should be Mr. P

Oh and Raul if you didnt notice there are 3 leaders to SC and since there wasnt an Official vote to this NAP then it could not be held and/or honored and besides we gave a reason for the war... wait let me find it again

Never said i was angry at SC man, just Chris ;)

z75
08-17-2008, 22:17
Raul stop being gay, and let us hit back I mean, you wanted WAR? here's your war!, some of us like restarting...

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 22:18
We have the facts Raul. All FA treaties/any decision that puts the nation in any direction must be voted on by us.... there was reason to hit you unfortunately, and the fact that I had no idea why you accuse us of breaking a NAP is an alarm in itself, no? None of us are named Foxhound, so we try to share everything that happens between leaders and then let our members know any information accordingly. As I have learned in previous sets, there needs to be hard proof of any agreement between nations. Neither I, Chris, or James are the kind of person to turn on our word..

k959
08-17-2008, 23:23
now this is funny a sc guy kills a wlf guy... wernt u guys in on this attack on af together?

L P
08-17-2008, 23:23
AR Pax Romana(###)[SC] DBozMen(###)[WLF] 11 Land

Nice Kill (Steal)

AF did a good job setting you up for that one.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::P

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 23:26
hehe, thank you L P, thank you.

Raul
08-17-2008, 23:28
Well Dboz is dead

1 less :P

L P
08-17-2008, 23:34
hehe, thank you L P, thank you.

You Welcome Chris.

Norrisville
08-17-2008, 23:47
Well Dboz is dead

1 less :P

such a crippling blow. you didnt even kill him :P

Raul
08-17-2008, 23:48
such a crippling blow. you didnt even kill him :P

??? we did kill him? who says we didnt? :P

haha u really think that pax romana taking kill makes any difference, lol

i thank him i used 4 turns less, which i used in next kill :P

Dogma
08-17-2008, 23:49
??? we did kill him? who says we didnt?

The Global Events page.

-Chris-
08-17-2008, 23:59
2 kills for SC tonight, good work boys :tt1:

Raul
08-18-2008, 00:01
The Global Events page.

i really dont see how pax romana making last hit changes anything xD
the objective is dbozmen dead,

and i see him very dead :P jajajajjaa

Disorder
08-18-2008, 00:04
i really dont see how pax romana making last hit changes anything xD
the objective is dbozmen dead,

and i see him very dead :P jajajajjaa

Did the kill count go up on the scores page for your nation?

Raul
08-18-2008, 00:07
Did the kill count go up on the scores page for your nation?

man, honestly, thats not important, we had a thread some time ago about this, this is just stupid, and only shows how goofy u are lol,

the objective is kill dboz and i see him pretty dead, tell me where i didnt achieve my objective?? hahaha

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 00:08
man, honestly, thats not important, we had a thread some time ago about this, this is just stupid, and only shows how goofy u are lol,

the objective is kill dboz and i see him pretty dead, tell me where i didnt achieve my objective?? hahaha
pretty dead...kinda like....those 8 AF states?

Dogma
08-18-2008, 00:09

Yes, I will agree there, It is a dead state and that is what counts.

Disorder
08-18-2008, 00:10

I happen to like it.. So maybe your the goofy one...
I think that you probably just have a difficult time reading it..
Do we need to draw you a picture? lol

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 00:10
Yes, I will agree there, It is a dead state and that is what counts.

Me too, unfortunately. Still funny though!

-Z-
08-18-2008, 00:11

indeed he is dead.

We knew AF was high on turns.

Good Kill Raul.

also we lost Piraco.

Z

Raul
08-18-2008, 00:57
it was a good FS i must admit =)
at least we kill someone! xD, most actives are dead, and the left ones will be dead tomorrow =P

this will be fun

Raul
08-18-2008, 00:58
I happen to like it.. So maybe your the goofy one...
I think that you probably just have a difficult time reading it..
Do we need to draw you a picture? lol

pls draw it =)

Raul
08-18-2008, 01:03
The nation World Liberation Front[WLF] officially declared war on your nation at the 17th of August 2008 - 20:59:59.
Reason for the war: We are taking your beer, because we do have the hookers

Btw we have tequila not beer =(

z75
08-18-2008, 01:11
First of all I want to state that the reason of your war is most likely to never be achieved, why? because me 6th Inferno (Restart) second in command, drank every Corona (Mexican Beer) we had in National Supplies.

Second, we are atm drinking all the Vodka and Tequila we stole from DAK and were partying alot when you hit. I gotta admit it was helluva first strike.

Third, can someone please really delete every post the Red Burro posts, :knight:
lol

z75
08-18-2008, 01:12
If you share some hookers we'll gladly share some liquor! :)

L P
08-18-2008, 01:23
Rather than warring you should all just get some booze and hookers together and have a fiesta!

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 01:25
Rather than warring you should all just get some booze and hookers together and have a fiesta!
Well that satisfies WLF and AF :glare:

Raul
08-18-2008, 01:30
Well that satisfies WLF and AF :glare:

u wanted our genitals :S

SmarT
08-18-2008, 01:45
we poisoned our liquor and food before hand...

z75
08-18-2008, 01:48
u wanted our genitals :S

They would have filled with mines

DBozMen
08-18-2008, 01:49
Don't you people know, Hoebawt always dies before me. So you started on the wrong guy :(.

Anyway killing me while i was asleep wasn't nice :P now i need to 'restart'.

But still i was running a ****ty state, i have got myself 4 marvelous red turns before we went stocking :(

Raul
08-18-2008, 02:23
Don't you people know, Hoebawt always dies before me. So you started on the wrong guy :(.

Anyway killing me while i was asleep wasn't nice :P now i need to 'restart'.

But still i was running a ****ty state, i have got myself 4 marvelous red turns before we went stocking :(

Forgive us we wont forget next time =(

k959
08-18-2008, 02:32
tell me next time someone is going to kill someone i want to grab that person after the aa's are done... dont care who is killing who i just want land

Hoebawt
08-18-2008, 02:34
First of all I want to state that the reason of your war is most likely to never be achieved, why? because me 6th Inferno (Restart) second in command, drank every Corona (Mexican Beer) we had in National Supplies.

Second, we are atm drinking all the Vodka and Tequila we stole from DAK and were partying alot when you hit. I gotta admit it was helluva first strike.

Third, can someone please really delete every post the Red Burro posts, :knight:
lol

You like about the Tequila.... USA has the Tequila

Eddie Haskel
08-18-2008, 04:45
hehe, was REALLY odd for me, normally I'm wearing the AF tag, not pew pewing it, but when I promise someone to play with them the set, I try to give my best. Good luck with the CS AF, I'm sure you have something up your sleeve.. And sorry #188, your phone bill was too high, and I had to cancel your contract.

Enjoy the game ppl, a small part of the game is growing to be the #1 state, or learning how to at least compete for the Top 10.. a MUCH bigger portion, and the one that is much more fun imo, is the part we're going through now, the fighting... :)

-Z-
08-18-2008, 11:48
Enjoy the game ppl, a small part of the game is growing to be the #1 state, or learning how to at least compete for the Top 10.. a MUCH bigger portion, and the one that is much more fun imo, is the part we're going through now, the fighting... :)

Very wise words.

Z

Missionary
08-18-2008, 12:11
If you share some hookers we'll gladly share some liquor! :)

we will never share hoe, NEVER!!!!

also we lost Piraco.

Z

pretty poor target selection me thinks, not even used 1k turns lol

maybe the same reason you broke the treaty you had with THIK last set? you cant keep them dont expect others to.

Akebavos
08-18-2008, 12:17
AHHHHH! I hate RL. Some jerk off at work opened his trap and got the IT dept pissed and made it so anything with the word game in it is blocked. There is a war and I can't even do anything.:mad:

I WANNA KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Some one get the key to my cage and let me out!

Mahdi
08-18-2008, 12:28
Uhm ake we threw the key out along time ago...

::LD::GrimReapr
08-18-2008, 12:30
Dont worry Ake i made a copy of the Key and your cage is unlocked now so get out and unleash thefury of the cookie monster:scared:

Raul
08-18-2008, 12:35
we will never share hoe, NEVER!!!!

pretty poor target selection me thinks, not even used 1k turns lol

maybe the same reason you broke the treaty you had with THIK last set? you cant keep them dont expect others to.

with THIK??? wtf lol ??

Raul
08-18-2008, 12:36
hehe, was REALLY odd for me, normally I'm wearing the AF tag, not pew pewing it, but when I promise someone to play with them the set, I try to give my best. Good luck with the CS AF, I'm sure you have something up your sleeve.. And sorry #188, your phone bill was too high, and I had to cancel your contract.

Hey Eddie, yeah first time we see ourselves different fronts xD

btw ur penguin is sexy =D

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 12:43
This thread is way too non-shalant and... friendly.

we must shift into another gear.... bahahaha

KLL
08-18-2008, 12:53

its nonchalant

Akebavos
08-18-2008, 12:53
Dont worry Ake i made a copy of the Key and your cage is unlocked now so get out and unleash thefury of the cookie monster:scared:

Cookie Monster is an inaccurate term. Since "THE" Cookie Monster is a cute cuddly puppet on that kids show. Neither of these would describe me.

So I think a more accurate term would be Cookie Pusher, Or UNCAGED BEAST :)

::LD::GrimReapr
08-18-2008, 12:59
I stand corrected i am sorry for comparing you to the cute cuddly thing on tv.

I unlocked your cage now unleash the FURY OF THE COOKIE PUSHING UNCAGED BEAST!!!

Disorder
08-18-2008, 13:05

Good luck with that!

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 13:09
its nonchalant

thanks

Good luck with that!

ali is dead

Akebavos
08-18-2008, 13:20
I stand corrected i am sorry for comparing you to the cute cuddly thing on tv.

I unlocked your cage now unleash the FURY OF THE COOKIE PUSHING UNCAGED BEAST!!!

Thank you, and have a nice day lol :D

Devil
08-18-2008, 14:42
This will probably be my only post on this thread:

But considering last night my msn blew up while i was away. Here's where LoR stands.

1. This War Number wise and NW wise seemed fair before the FS. So we will NOT hit SC or WLF.

2. The only reason LoR will Fight is if Another nation besides SC and WLF hit AF or ourselves.

3. The LoR pass has been changed any restart that wants to join us will be welcome aslong as he doesn't have the intent to build up under our safety and join back once he is built up.

z75
08-18-2008, 14:48
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 949 Land, $27.147.835, 88.937 Food 16:11:45-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.179 Land, $27.987.458, 89.835 Food 16:11:19-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.465 Land, $28.853.050, 90.743 Food 16:10:42-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.820 Land, $29.745.412, 91.660 Food 16:10:05-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.962 Land, $30.665.373, 92.585 Food 16:08:47-2008/08/18

The last ride of the Rohirrim!

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 14:51
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 949 Land, $27.147.835, 88.937 Food 16:11:45-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.179 Land, $27.987.458, 89.835 Food 16:11:19-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.465 Land, $28.853.050, 90.743 Food 16:10:42-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.820 Land, $29.745.412, 91.660 Food 16:10:05-2008/08/18
SA 6th Inferno 2(#288)[AF] CapeBreton(#156)[WLF] 1.962 Land, $30.665.373, 92.585 Food 16:08:47-2008/08/18

The last ride of the Rohirrim!

AR Norris and Phelps Joining Forces(#8)[SC] Dboz and -Z- killed me desnudo(#288)[AF] 14 Land

you're dead, and youve been hitting cape for hours already. how can you talk trash when you're putting up such a poor performance..

z75
08-18-2008, 15:02
Well we got outta turns same as WLF when hitting Queretarrock but finally both men are dead.

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 15:05
Well we got outta turns same as WLF when hitting Queretarrock but finally both men are dead.

yup. you guys are persistent i will give you that :P

raul never goes down quietly thats what i like about him

-Z-
08-18-2008, 15:08
3 WLF men fallen.

Z

z75
08-18-2008, 15:10
yup. you guys are persistent i will give you that :P

Oh yeah i'll restart untill they get sick and tired of killing my name or Admins just ban me! lol

Missionary
08-18-2008, 15:14
with THIK??? wtf lol ??

yep, shows how much you actually remember in the terms of FAin. THIK stopped hitting AF last set on the terms you would not continue the war with USA, and all of those that did would go to LoR. which you all did to begin with, then you all went back to AF and declared on USA again.

who let ake out? do you know what you have done???? took me ages to trick him into going back in there lol.

@ raul - i love how you say your really angry with chris but have yet to hit him or his nation lol

Raul
08-18-2008, 15:23
yep, shows how much you actually remember in the terms of FAin. THIK stopped hitting AF last set on the terms you would not continue the war with USA, and all of those that did would go to LoR. which you all did to begin with, then you all went back to AF and declared on USA again.

who let ake out? do you know what you have done???? took me ages to trick him into going back in there lol.

@ raul - i love how you say your really angry with chris but have yet to hit him or his nation lol

actually, the one who has sucked memory is urself man, i never agreed to anything with any leader, they told us that they will hit AF, but all that moved to lor to continue fight wont be chasen, so we moved because our objective wasnt THIK and i had no intention in loosing my time with them, I wanted USA dead, so i went to lor, but there was never an agreement to stop warring USA haha so please try harder ;)...

Raul
08-18-2008, 15:25
AR Norris and Phelps Joining Forces(#8)[SC] Dboz and -Z- killed me desnudo(#288)[AF] 14 Land

you're dead, and youve been hitting cape for hours already. how can you talk trash when you're putting up such a poor performance..

well i wouldnt see it as a low perfomance actually, taken in consideration the turns we had, the thing was inferno needed to do one more SA, but he run 2 turns short, =P, so we run outta of turns missing around 350 land

anyway he is dead thank god =P

Missionary
08-18-2008, 15:33
actually, the one who has sucked memory is urself man, i never agreed to anything with any leader, they told us that they will hit AF, but all that moved to lor to continue fight wont be chasen, so we moved because our objective wasnt THIK and i had no intention in loosing my time with them, I wanted USA dead, so i went to lor, but there was never an agreement to stop warring USA haha so please try harder ;)...

from AF there was you moron, hence the reason you went to LoR. if your not going to read all the post or only reply to half then stop replying ffs

p.s. im sure ali can confirm this very easily :)

Raul
08-18-2008, 15:39
from AF there was you moron, hence the reason you went to LoR. if your not going to read all the post or only reply to half then stop replying ffs

p.s. im sure ali can confirm this very easily :)

there wasnt hahaha, iam leader of AF and never accepted nor talk to any leader of THIK about that lol, and we left because if we remain in AF we needed to fight THIK and we didnt care of THIK so thats why we moved, but there was never any terms of nothing hahaha :P

and Ali wasnt leader ;) of AF lol

Missionary
08-18-2008, 15:48
there wasnt hahaha, iam leader of AF and never accepted nor talk to any leader of THIK about that lol, and we left because if we remain in AF we needed to fight THIK and we didnt care of THIK so thats why we moved, but there was never any terms of nothing hahaha :P

and Ali wasnt leader ;) of AF lol

no ****, thanks for letting me know. and we did talk about, but then again what you think and what you actually right may confuse yourself aswell as most others.

Raul
08-18-2008, 15:50
no ****, thanks for letting me know. and we did talk about, but then again what you think and what you actually right may confuse yourself aswell as most others.

tell me when i talked to any leader of something???? cause i never did, thik just said that they wont follow us into lor, so we jumped, and then they declared peace and we returned...but never say we werent warring USA again...

so just shut up noob ;)

Missionary
08-18-2008, 15:52
tell me when i talked to any leader of something???? cause i never did, thik just said that they wont follow us into lor, so we jumped, and then they declared peace and we returned...but never say we werent warring USA again...

so just shut up noob ;)

YOU SPOKE TO ME YOU DUMBASS!!!! plus im the n00b lol. i dont see my nation currently getting pawnd......so who really is the n00b here :)

z75
08-18-2008, 16:09
YOU SPOKE TO ME YOU DUMBASS!!!! plus im the n00b lol. i dont see my nation currently getting pawnd......so who really is the n00b here :)

I dont see it like a pwnage, i believe we're exchanging culture and knowledge with WLF and SC, from my part i'm learning a lot from them: I have never felt how it was to run a 3rd restart.

But thats my personal point of view

Norrisville
08-18-2008, 16:15
I dont see it like a pwnage, i believe we're exchanging culture and knowledge with WLF and SC, from my part i'm learning a lot from them: I have never felt how it was to run a 3rd restart.

Buts thats my personal point of view

heh lol

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 17:17

lmao, kudos for this one bro

z75
08-18-2008, 17:24
lmao, kudos for this one bro

what does that exactly means? i dont want to get offended before knowing its meaning lol

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 17:34
Kudos is a compliment.

z75
08-18-2008, 17:40
Then thank you Mr. Chris :)

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 17:44
Then thank you Mr. Chris :)Mr. chris is my dad lol, please, no formality.

z75
08-18-2008, 17:52
Mr. chris is my dad lol, please, no formality.

Then thank you Young Chris. :P

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 18:37
116 and 136 dead.

-Z-
08-18-2008, 19:42
14 states killed in 24 hours.

:-)

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 19:44
And 2 trophy kills for SC. Anton and Boz :w00t:

z75
08-18-2008, 19:46
Good Timing :) Gonna keep killing my restart?

Mr President
08-18-2008, 20:29

lol.. i think i like this dude... he has made some funny posts.. Fitting right in to NW nicely...

z75
08-18-2008, 20:47
lol.. i think i like this dude... he has made some funny posts.. Fitting right in to NW nicely...

Thank you a lot Mr Pres, I'm trying to earn a place in your holy kingdom, or maybe not and only a couple reps more or at least a pat in the back :P

I just like to have fun with/of Raul and everything he thinks/does. Cause its true he learned his diplomacy on a Corn Flakes box, thats why every night I read 5 minutes my "Dimplomacy for Dummies 101" a book Dboz lent me a few days ago.

Hail the burro! Kill the turtles!

Hoebawt
08-18-2008, 20:48
Thank you a lot Mr Pres, I'm trying to earn a place in your holy kingdom, or maybe not and only a couple reps more or at least a pat in the back :P

I just like to have fun with/of Raul and everything he thinks/does. Cause its true he learned his diplomacy on a Corn Flakes box, thats why every night I read 5 minutes my "Dimplomacy for Dummies 101" a book Dboz lent me a few days ago.

Hail the burro! Kill the turtles!

Kill the turtles i like where this kid is going :)

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 20:49
Kill the turtles i like where this kid is going :)
agreed, shame we already killed him. after I get raul I'll leave these boys alone.

z75
08-18-2008, 21:03
agreed, shame we already killed him. after I get raul I'll leave these boys alone.

I hope you dont get him, forums will be very boring without rauls posts!!

Hoebawt
08-18-2008, 21:12
maybe but he wont quit hes just mad he will get over it

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 21:14
maybe but he wont quit hes just mad he will get over itif he likes this game like the rest of us he won't.

Dogma
08-18-2008, 21:38
I'll have to say, the entertainment has certainly gone up the last few days. Although I agree with z75 in his last post, I willn ot quote it as I don't want to be accused of being a bad Dog.

Raul
08-18-2008, 22:27
maybe but he wont quit hes just mad he will get over it

i went to a 5 hours therapy today, i think iam ok right now, those 11 hot chiks I laid down made me feel good once again =)

Hoebawt
08-18-2008, 22:47
how long did that hit of lsd last?

z75
08-18-2008, 23:00
how long did that hit of lsd last?

I believe you're too short believing it was LSD, I know for sure he was on Special "K"

-Chris-
08-18-2008, 23:02
i went to a 5 hours therapy today, i think iam ok right now, those 11 hot chiks I laid down made me feel good once again =)You actually took WLF's hookers? You realise those are Hoeby clones...

Mr President
08-18-2008, 23:05
those 11 hot chiks I laid down made me feel good once again =)

and then sadly he rolled over and his "Vote for Raul" pin popped the dolls and his moment was over.. lol

huntington91
08-18-2008, 23:21
woo got my first kill in this war :) lol

Akebavos
08-18-2008, 23:23

Congratz

Mr President
08-18-2008, 23:29

always nice to get your first kill..

congrats..

huntington91
08-18-2008, 23:30
thanks guys :)

z75
08-18-2008, 23:43

Hope it wasnt me, cuz i'm really planing on a take over...

huntington91
08-18-2008, 23:55
not sure who lol

Disorder
08-19-2008, 00:02
Hope it wasnt me, cuz i'm really planing on a take over...

Congratulations!! :cool:

Disorder
08-19-2008, 00:16
And gave you some good rep... :D

Raul
08-19-2008, 01:12
04:06:46-2008/08/19 Allied Forces[AF] has declared peace on Serjikal Chaos[SC]
03:52:54-2008/08/19 Serjikal Chaos[SC] has declared peace on Allied Forces[AF]

Disorder
08-19-2008, 01:15

Thats it??? No explanation? You a better spammer than that!

Raul
08-19-2008, 01:24
Thats it??? No explanation? You a better spammer than that!

Well Chris has other plans in head, and he doesnt want 15 AF restarts as a pain in the *** all set long =), so we came to an arrangement thats all

ohhh and i like turtles

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 01:35
04:33:31-2008/08/19 FEAR of Dragoon(#5) has declared war on turtles of all shapes and sizes[RAUL]

yeah your right we did have other plans :w00t:

Akebavos
08-19-2008, 01:41
WHAT I finally have a free night and get involved and everyone declared peace :(

Norrisville
08-19-2008, 01:55
WHAT I finally have a free night and get involved and everyone declared peace :(

too late haha :P

im glad it ended, we can all move on now:dblthumbup:

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 01:59
*Drunkedly singing*
"Why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends"

backspace and I are really close in this post :)

Norrisville
08-19-2008, 02:01
*Drunkedly singing*
"Why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends"

backspace and I are really close in this post :)

ooo posting when you're drunk? dogma's gonna be all over you in the morning :)

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 02:02
surprised he isnt already... oh wait i forgot to say it RAPE!

DBozMen
08-19-2008, 02:08
Crap, is it allready over :(

Dogma
08-19-2008, 02:27
surprised he isnt already... oh wait i forgot to say it RAPE!

:poke:

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 02:28
my whistle is broken so i had to say it <3

Raul
08-19-2008, 02:30
Haha we are making a party tonight, we still have some hotters we got from Dboz state, and some Beers rafeal saved in Draxxus and Herrhals. =D

who joins up, SC and WLF are invited to:drink:

Dogma
08-19-2008, 02:33
Haha we are making a party tonight, we still have some hotters we got from Dboz state, and some Beers rafeal saved in Draxxus and Herrhals. =D

who joins up, SC and WLF are invited to:drink:

Not meaning anything by it, other than confusion on my part, but, WTF is a hotter?:huh:

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 02:34
i asked the same thing... dude you been hittin the turtles a little too hard there bud

Raul
08-19-2008, 03:17
i asked the same thing... dude you been hittin the turtles a little too hard there bud

hookers sorry, to much marihuana from antons crops :smoke:

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 03:33
i think you just been balls deep in them turtles for a little too long there Raul... maybe you should try sharks? or even dolphins

DBozMen
08-19-2008, 04:55
hookers sorry, to much marihuana from antons crops :smoke:

They are mine :( since i paid for them. GIVE THEM BACK!

Missionary
08-19-2008, 08:25
They are mine :( since i paid for them. GIVE THEM BACK!

you dont pay for hoeb, hes free :P

i didnt even get one :(

Disorder
08-19-2008, 08:43
Well Chris has other plans in head, and he doesnt want 15 AF restarts as a pain in the *** all set long =), so we came to an arrangement thats all

ohhh and i like turtles

Here is an update on a hostage turtle I still have.. I might would consider returning him to you for 10 Million credits.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26273919?gt1=43001

:smoke:

Raul
08-19-2008, 08:56
you dont pay for hoeb, hes free :P

i didnt even get one :(

:thumbup:

Raul
08-19-2008, 08:57
Here is an update on a hostage turtle I still have.. I might would consider returning him to you for 10 Million credits.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26273919?gt1=43001

:smoke:

5 million??

Disorder
08-19-2008, 09:02
5 million??

You must not want him very badly... maybe I should take his skate board away??? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT???? :cursing:

z75
08-19-2008, 09:33
You must not want him very badly... maybe I should take his skate board away??? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT???? :cursing:

C'mon just kill the fukcing turtle, they are slow, ugly, useless and dumb... No more bounties on turtles.

New International Rule: Every one posting in a forum or having in their Sigs, the T* Word (turtle) will get banned and eternaly raped by Chris/Dboz that including raul and his teenage mutant ninja turtles.

New rule is waiting for admins approval but i'm sure admins will agree on that.

lol

z75
08-19-2008, 09:38

Btw for the people here asking why this actions? Well Raul begged his a$$ on SC and WLF to let him alive cuz the is the only survivor from the 2 Wars AF has been involved. Word in streets says he offered Chris something he could never refuse :scared: :tt1:

lol

Hope you die near the end of the round mate!

Akebavos
08-19-2008, 11:30
Btw for the people here asking why this actions? Well Raul begged his a$$ on SC and WLF to let him alive cuz the is the only survivor from the 2 Wars AF has been involved. Word in streets says he offered Chris something he could never refuse :scared: :tt1:

lol

I knew it Raul had my cookie recipe. I shall get you for that. Did you trade it to Chris. I need it back. :drool:

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 13:01
NOOO NOT AKES COOKIES!

we need those cookies they are like methadone...

Max Logan
08-19-2008, 13:22
Pfffft! :thumbdown:

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 13:28
air leak?

Max Logan
08-19-2008, 13:33
Misguided internal GPS

Mahdi
08-19-2008, 13:38
ahh maybe it has one of those computer STD thingies... you might wanna have that looked at

Raul
08-19-2008, 14:46

lol

i must agree u have have no luck my friend, you have died like 5 times this set =P

Well me not having life for the 2 wars has made me the only original AF state alive =(...But dont worry, believe me i will be dead by set end, someone will eventually kill me, if not ill suicide Ali =P

z75
08-19-2008, 15:03
i must agree u have have no luck my friend, you have died like 5 times this set =P

Well me not having life for the 2 wars has made me the only original AF state alive =(...But dont worry, believe me i will be dead by set end, someone will eventually kill me, if not ill suicide Ali =P

Hope it cuz if not i swear you i'm going rogue and kill you myself :)

Missionary
08-19-2008, 15:19
ok the wars over i guess :(

no need for the thread to be left open for you all to spam any more :)