PDA

View Full Version : what about a bounties sticky?

MAGGIO
08-21-2008, 03:08
it looks like the bounties thing may get into some crazy spammathon. I know some of you are very serious about bounties and I promote them personally.

Here is what I am thinking. We get a sticky going with a list of current bounties. Each bounty will have required parameters in order to be properly listed and consistant. there will be a set of generic rules for bounties like no restart kills, no state deletions etc.... stuff you would all agree with.

A bounty post may look like this.

Bounty
Target
Price
Set Month or KBD (kill by date)
Special parameters

Is this a good idea or am i just taking the fun out of it alltogether.

Also do you think that there should be a penalty for members that post bounties but dont pay up?

DBozMen
08-21-2008, 04:12
I like the idea behind it, because it would make the game more interesting. Allthough the people with the most cash will be able to pay a lot higher bounties.

Cemetary
08-21-2008, 04:30
well it could also cause more people to donate to the game to get more money to pay out better bounties

MAGGIO
08-21-2008, 10:39
I like the idea behind it, because it would make the game more interesting. Allthough the people with the most cash will be able to pay a lot higher bounties.

yah did you know you can buy credits...? for like $5 you can post a 1M bounty if you ahve no money.

Cemetary
08-21-2008, 12:04
5 dollars would get you 10m...

MAGGIO
08-23-2008, 14:44
for now I am just going to move all the bounties into to one thread and clean it up a bit.