PDA

View Full Version : LoR Politics

-Chris-
08-21-2008, 16:59
Prior to august set, SC and LoR established a NAP on the basis that we were friends, specifically me and pron. Devil has taken a leave and left Kanny to deal fa, this is what happens when you deal with ****ing idiots.

kanman123321@hotmail.com says:
hey
well i just wanted you to know our nap is off
there is a chance we'll war you, but i'm also lazy as you can see from my grabs

Great...

To anyone wishing to war LoR this I encourage you to join SC or talk to me for help. Until then I hope you know how LoR deals with those that are suppose to be its friends, apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset :)

Blackwater
08-21-2008, 17:21
Heh that sucks. I'm on my third restart in DaK so I can't really do anything but have them waste turns on killing me lol

Max Logan
08-21-2008, 17:34
target practice! :D

z75
08-21-2008, 17:37
Wooooooohoooooo

Some action at last!! I'd love to war again!! Show me how's to run a 4th Restart... bad thing AF is not involved :thumbdown:

kanman
08-21-2008, 17:52
:) now that's my style of fa.

Anyways, if SC and LoR are such great friends, why did SC hit AF which had a lot of ex-LoR and were no threat to SC? And in addition, there was some sort of nap between SC and AF.

Cemetary
08-21-2008, 18:01
according to raul he doesnt make NAPs, therefore thats impossible. and also, according to raul, those states in AF have no Lor ties, they are straight AF not lor at all and sc didnt make any attacks against lor

of course, with so much lying constantly going on who knows what to believe

Recca
08-21-2008, 18:02
Prior to august set, SC and LoR established a NAP on the basis that we were friends, specifically me and pron. Devil has taken a leave and left Kanny to deal fa, this is what happens when you deal with ****ing idiots.

hey

Great...

To anyone wishing to war LoR this I encourage you to join SC or talk to me for help. Until then I hope you know how LoR deals with those that are suppose to be its friends, apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset :)

Now you know how I feel

kenshin44
08-21-2008, 18:10

hey

Great...

Mate. Plz.... You broke nap with AF saying... AF wasn't AF so it was legit and blah. Well ok ummm LoR isn't LoR atm so blah...

One who honors no naps should have no right to say anything. Also for kanny to actually come and for warn you. Is something more honorable then what you did with AF by just FSING them, and having them believe that you were gonna help them.

DBozMen
08-21-2008, 18:12

Anyways, if SC and LoR are such great friends, why did SC hit AF which had a lot of ex-LoR and were no threat to SC? And in addition, there was some sort of nap between SC and AF.

Kanman i'm trully disappointed in you. Since i just had a talk with Devil about what happend today i was like this issue might be resolved on a normal matter.

But I'm shocked that you handle fa this way nowadays.

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101.

Anyway, i still hope that when i get back from my short holiday you guys won;t be in eachothers hear.

The game is losing members and hardly gaining any, and by these tactics it will go south a lot faster!

Think about what i said and i'mm be back on the 25th!

*edit*
And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.

Max Logan
08-21-2008, 18:30

i thought you guys wanted to put a show Lor=/=AF

I guess you got confused in the end

z75
08-21-2008, 18:31
Kanman i'm trully disappointed in you. Since i just had a talk with Devil about what happend today i was like this issue might be resolved on a normal matter.

But I'm shocked that you handle fa this way nowadays.

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101*1.

Anyway, i still hope that when i get back from my short holiday you guys won;t be in eachothers hear.

The game is losing members and hardly gaining any, and by these tactics it will go south a lot faster!

*edit*
And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.*2

*1 I just finished that book you lent me! Can you lend me now advanced one?
*2 I'm at AF leadership and i had nothing to do with DAK issue... be specific!

DBozMen
08-21-2008, 18:32
*1 I just finished that book you lent me! Can you lend me now advanced one?
*2 I'm at AF leadership and i had nothing to do with DAK issue... be specific!

1) i'm taking that one with me on my vacation :P
2) Raul, that better :scared:

z75
08-21-2008, 18:48
1) i'm taking that one with me on my vacation :P
2) Raul, that better :scared:

Intermediate one? :wub:

-Chris-
08-21-2008, 20:05
Mate. Plz.... You broke nap with AF saying... AF wasn't AF so it was legit and blah. Well ok ummm LoR isn't LoR atm so blah...

One who honors no naps should have no right to say anything. Also for kanny to actually come and for warn you. Is something more honorable then what you did with AF by just FSING them, and having them believe that you were gonna help them.
Raul threatened my nation, he was dealt with accordingly, LoR has threatened my nation and you will be dealt with as well.

Blackwater
08-21-2008, 20:07
I see a problem with nations having multiple leaders. You talk to one and think you have a deal yet you don't because they have to run it pass the other leaders. People are assuming a deal has been made when one hasn't and now confusion is amongst us.

Another problem is people taking revenge a set later and not just having a clear slate. The LoR/DaK issue has been going on for at least 3 sets now and doesn't seem like it will end. One of the nations gets destroyed and then can't get back on its feet because the second a restart leaves protection it's killed. LoR experienced it last set and DaK is this set. This will drive players away and kill the game.

A solution for all these alliance/nap problems will simply be to post it in forums and sign off with the entire community to see. These will be formal agreements and not hear say. With this we will know if someone broke a treaty or not.

I suggest a conference should be done amongst all the nation leaders to discuss this and try and squash all the hatetred amongst them. Put your pride aside and think of the game. At this rate, the game will die within a year in my estimate. I'm getting tired of the constant warring that is over nothing and the constant killing of restarts, makes the game unfun.

z75
08-21-2008, 20:19
I see a problem with nations having multiple leaders. You talk to one and think you have a deal yet you don't because they have to run it pass the other leaders. People are assuming a deal has been made when one hasn't and now confusion is amongst us.

Another problem is people taking revenge a set later and not just having a clear slate. The LoR/DaK issue has been going on for at least 3 sets now and doesn't seem like it will end. One of the nations gets destroyed and then can't get back on its feet because the second a restart leaves protection it's killed. LoR experienced it last set and DaK is this set. This will drive players away and kill the game.

A solution for all these alliance/nap problems will simply be to post it in forums and sign off with the entire community to see. These will be formal agreements and not hear say. With this we will know if someone broke a treaty or not.

I suggest a conference should be done amongst all the nation leaders to discuss this and try and squash all the hatetred amongst them. Put your pride aside and think of the game. At this rate, the game will die within a year in my estimate. I'm getting tired of the constant warring that is over nothing and the constant killing of restarts, makes the game unfun.

True on everything except some restarts can be potentially harmfull when used for landropping IMO.

Hoebawt
08-21-2008, 22:20

I agree with you but theres nothign we can do to tell ppl how to play their game....

PS im upset wti LORs FA so far....

btw so since theres WLF players in SC hitting htem means ur hiting WLF also if im correct players form USA are also there.... so going by wat u guys are saying if LOR hits SC they are tech hitting WLF and USA.....

Cemetary
08-21-2008, 23:28
lor cant hti usa... they have a nap with them..

o wait, the thread started bc they broke it

Xavior
08-22-2008, 00:39
blablabla.. etc.

Chris thinks he can take on LoR without help, now lets see it.

-Chris-
08-22-2008, 02:06
blablabla.. etc.

Chris thinks he can take on LoR without help, now lets see it.
If noone stands beside me then I will.

Raul
08-22-2008, 02:35
apparently they just knife them and cancel NAPs midset :)

Well this was exactly what u do to me so....

according to raul he doesnt make NAPs, therefore thats impossible. and also, according to raul, those states in AF have no Lor ties, they are straight AF not lor at all and sc didnt make any attacks against lor

of course, with so much lying constantly going on who knows what to believe

Both comments are right, we make no naps this set, with Chris we had a military alliance, not only a simple nap.

As for the second, AF have military alliance with LOR, like the one we had with SC, and well getting attacked because of having ex lorians inside doesnt justify broking the nap

On the subject why AF was hit. Is pretty clear, as a leader don't send out disrespectfull messages to other leaders. Or go back to diplomacy 101.

*edit*
And Ali, you got killed fair and square. You can thank the AF leadership for the incompetence of handeling the DAK issue.

Well WLF can war AF whenever they feel to, we didnt had a nap with them, and well this LOR vs SC thing is SCs problem not WLF...About this game losing members, yeah, i lost 3 new incomers because you striked me and killed everyone, when we did nothing to you or SC, but ohh well ;)

Raul threatened my nation, he was dealt with accordingly, LoR has threatened my nation and you will be dealt with as well.

exactly when i threatened ur nation? speciall when i offered you my full support to war whenever u wanted anyone =(

If noone stands beside me then I will.

SC alone cant defeat LOR.....

Dogma
08-22-2008, 03:42
I posted this in another topic, but this is where it should be posted :

Sorry but you have a certain group of ppl that think their fun is more important than anyone elses and they have no regard for anyone else but themselves. There are selfish ppl here who think that simply because they have the numbers to do as they please, no one else matters. It was that way in the old game and they have decidedd that their agenda trumps everyone else. So I don't see it changing till the entire community decides to ride their asses again just like was done in the old game. The Axis was beaten before and can be beat again, but until the entire comunity decides enough is enough, then it will continue and they don't give a **** about growing our game, they only care for themselves.

I have not mentioned any names, but you know who I am talking to.

Kanman is one of those ppl, that I refer to, He always has been and until someone decides to change it, he always will be.

SmarT
08-22-2008, 03:59
just ban his *** lol

Dogma
08-22-2008, 04:04
just ban his *** lol

No, I don't advocate banning, just stop his finishing up top. Which I could do at any time. but I choose not to play that way. I like playing with competition and trying to better my game against those that play ethically, but there are some that have no sense of ethics.

Guy77
08-22-2008, 04:18
No, I don't advocate banning, just stop his finishing up top. Which I could do at any time. but I choose not to play that way. I like playing with competition and trying to better my game against those that play ethically, but there are some that have no sense of ethics.

Do you read anything you type? like for real, at all? that doesn't make any sense. If he finishes up top, then your all beat. Play better. How can you tell new people coming into the game " Yeah, thats Kannman, but we won't let him stay up top, we are crushing your hopes and dreams now saying you will never get up there"

Don't be stupid

Dogma
08-22-2008, 04:21
Do you read anything you type? like for real, at all? that doesn't make any sense. If he finishes up top, then your all beat. Play better. How can you tell new people coming into the game " Yeah, thats Kannman, but we won't let him stay up top, we are crushing your hopes and dreams now saying you will never get up there"

Don't be stupid

I actually expected more, I was referring to the entire thread not what you see as the point of it, but I forget who I am answering to, If you read the entire thread, you will then see the point. Take your head out of your *** and realize the topic of this thread rather than rant over your own inadequacies.

Guy77
08-22-2008, 04:37
if i was ranting over my own inadequicies i would talk about how small my pen is, or possibly why i have no hair. I am ranting about you, more or less, and your moronic, yet encouragable opinions. I happen to feel everyone has one, but nobody likes any but their own. So this makes for such great argument and debate and just chaos on the forums, that i post anyway, further aggrivating some, and entralling others.

Besides, i am way too lazy to read the thread............ not gonna happen =P

Dogma
08-22-2008, 04:44
Then you show your ignorance for all the community to see. Not my problem. If youwant to just ***** for the sake of *****ing then all is good, but it just shows you just post for the sake of being ignorant.

Guy77
08-22-2008, 04:52
For the sake of not know or being untrained? that for sure does not make sense, but ok

::LD::GrimReapr
08-22-2008, 05:57
I kept quiet in this thread but now ill voice my opinion.
@ Raul we dont care if we cant stand alone against LOR its the principal of the matter do you not think we allready now this its 31 against 12 i dont know about you but thats 3-1 in my book or **** close to it.

@Dogma i agree with you 100% until the entire community gets sick of LOR's antics LOR will be pushing people around alot of you went ape **** on what THIK stood for but yet you let LOR get away with murder are you ****ing kidding me?

@ Guy77 please dont post like a dumbass on 1 post in a thread unless you read the whole thing and know whats goin on it makes you look like an idiot.

@chris If nobody wants to stand against LOR with us i guess we go down in a blaze of glory well I for one am all for it atleast its close to the end and i wont have to wrry about restarting 3 or 4 times before set ends.

Jets are feuled and ready napalm is loaded i hope it dont come to that but if it does yea well.

Guy77
08-22-2008, 11:50
lol LD of course nobody wants to stand against lor

We kill stuff with our face

( I hope i am starting some kind of drama here, things have been boring for days)

k959
08-22-2008, 11:56
if u really want things to get intresting guy come talk to me about putting up some bountys on people... i got nothing else to do with my credits

Guy77
08-22-2008, 12:33
Give me a good bounty, i'll get it carried out =)

jeff_capes
08-22-2008, 12:39
Put out a bounty for Guy. I'm sure there are plenty of people that would take that offer up, lol

Guy77
08-22-2008, 12:55
I'm sure they would, but it better be a good one

i won't settle for less than 2m credits lol ;)

Rassputtin
08-22-2008, 13:15
SC -vs- AF = Lame
Lor -vs- SC = Lame

Cancelling NAP's on a whim = Lame
Breaking Alliances = Lame
Someone's word meaning nothing = Lame
Dishonest Backstabbing = Lame

Most FA & Leaders = Lame
Infantry Hording = Lame

Is it just me or is there a remarkable trend.

SmarT
08-22-2008, 13:31
lol @ rass

ranger2112
08-22-2008, 15:25
SC -vs- AF = Lame
Lor -vs- SC = Lame

Cancelling NAP's on a whim = Lame
Breaking Alliances = Lame
Someone's word meaning nothing = Lame
Dishonest Backstabbing = Lame

Most FA & Leaders = Lame
Infantry Hording = Lame

Is it just me or is there a remarkable trend.

i resent that :P

Raul
08-22-2008, 17:23
@ Raul we dont care if we cant stand alone against LOR its the principal of the matter do you not think we allready now this its 31 against 12 i dont know about you but thats 3-1 in my book or **** close to it.

This is what i wanted to hear, Ill respect you if you fight LOR alone, its not stupid and talks well of ur bravery in battle, but dont cry over forums saying lor broke a treaty and that you rally all nations to help stop them from this attitudes, if u will war, war alone, they did break ur nap, just as SC broke mine, just face it, and do things alone, cause SC couldnt even beat AF alone, they needed to bring WLF tooo....

-Chris-
08-22-2008, 17:29
cause SC couldnt even beat AF alone, they needed to bring WLF tooo....
Agreed raul, we did need friends to beat you but the war was even. We didn't gangbang AF. We used near equal members against near equal networth. SC even had 2 states that never used turns in war.

Raul
08-22-2008, 17:36
Agreed raul, we did need friends to beat you but the war was even. We didn't gangbang AF. We used near equal members against near equal networth. SC even had 2 states that never used turns in war.

Its ok if you decide to war LOR, but i didnt liked this part of ur speech..

just war man, we didnt Asked for help once u broke nap and had more active members than us

-Chris-
08-22-2008, 17:38
Raul these are two different cases my friend. A) We had no NAP. B) LoR canceled a NAP midset a day after Devil confirmed our NAP and then took his "leave" in order for Kanman to cancel it and then talk of war against SC. C) I won't hit LoR unless they hit me, thats been my stance all set.

Raul
08-22-2008, 17:50
Raul these are two different cases my friend. A) We had no NAP. B) LoR canceled a NAP midset a day after Devil confirmed our NAP and then took his "leave" in order for Kanman to cancel it and then talk of war against SC. C) I won't hit LoR unless they hit me, thats been my stance all set.

A) we had nap, and military alliance, its just i didnt asked norris or mahdi of it, cause i trust u had enough power to speak for ur nation

b) u made me believe we were warring USA till 2 seconds before u FS me =(

c) u have no nap with LOR, Kanman never accepted that =P

d)enough of this, this is old school

-Chris-
08-22-2008, 17:52
A) we had nap, and military alliance, its just i didnt asked norris or mahdi of it, cause i trust u had enough power to speak for ur nation

b) u made me believe we were warring USA till 2 seconds before u FS me =(

c) u have no nap with LOR, Kanman never accepted that =P

AA) Mahdi and Norris are 2/3's of this nations vote, were all equal.
BB) Why in hell would I war USA.
CC) Kanman isn't LoR's leader, Devil is. http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=34446&postcount=1

Raul
08-22-2008, 17:58
AA) Mahdi and Norris are 2/3's of this nations vote, were all equal.
BB) Why in hell would I war USA.
CC) Kanman isn't LoR's leader, Devil is. http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=34446&postcount=1

BBB) yeah that was what i thought when u asked me help to war them
CCC) well

Some Stuff has come up and i wont be active for the next 5-10 days.

So im leaving Kanman in charge of ALL FA matters for LoR.

I've filled him in on all our agreements and everything. Ill let you know when im back to being almost active and can resume FA matters for LoR

Kanmans contact info:

MSN: kanman123321@hotmail.com

so kanman is new leader, he can do whatever he needs to safeguard lors integritymm since SC is a threat to them =)

Will
08-22-2008, 19:10
SC is no more a threat to LOR than any other nation.

Mahdi
08-22-2008, 19:12
Im honored that LoR is afraid of less then 10 states... shows how big of ******* they really are...

Raul
08-22-2008, 22:42
Im honored that LoR is afraid of less then 10 states... shows how big of ****** they really are...

you never know, Rambo can take out all the USSR forces from Afghanistan he alone, maybe Chris is rambo hidden :P

z75
08-22-2008, 22:56
you never know, Rambo can take out all the USSR forces from Afghanistan he alone, maybe Chris is rambo hidden :P

Raul, dont be silly... Chris cant be Rambo, cuz i AM Rambo!

Mr President
08-22-2008, 23:26
lol LD of course nobody wants to stand against lor

We kill stuff with our face

( I hope i am starting some kind of drama here, things have been boring for days)

Military Advisor
17:12:13 - Friday 22nd of August 2008 Banks attacked
$163.149.867 of your money have been destroyed.
Military Advisor
17:12:13 - Friday 22nd of August 2008 Failed Intelligence Operation
BaKeD(#) has failed an Intelligence Operation on you.
Military Advisor
$200.148.803 of your money have been destroyed.
Military Advisor
$210.461.412 of your money have been destroyed.
Military Advisor
17:12:01 - Friday 22nd of August 2008 Banks attacked
$30.277.861 of your money have been destroyed.

Is this the kind of drama you want to start? I know you LoR members think your the almighty, but starting crap with a lot of other nations just might be biting off more then you can chew..

And yes there will be a retal for these.. These attacks are considered an act of war and i'm not happy about them.. Why is it when Devil leaves you all start acting like little kids in a classroom with no teacher?

Kanman i sent you an ingame msg about these.. Please get back to me ASAP!

Max Logan
08-23-2008, 06:31
kill them all? whats there to think?

DBozMen
08-26-2008, 06:48
Well WLF can war AF whenever they feel to, we didnt had a nap with them, and well this LOR vs SC thing is SCs problem not WLF...About this game losing members, yeah, i lost 3 new incomers because you striked me and killed everyone, when we did nothing to you or SC, but ohh well ;)

You lost 3 members because of your incompetence. You asked us to war you by sending a disrespectfull message. So you have to look to yourself for that!

Missionary
08-26-2008, 13:18
This is what i wanted to hear, Ill respect you if you fight LOR alone, its not stupid and talks well of ur bravery in battle, but dont cry over forums saying lor broke a treaty and that you rally all nations to help stop them from this attitudes, if u will war, war alone, they did break ur nap, just as SC broke mine, just face it, and do things alone, cause SC couldnt even beat AF alone, they needed to bring WLF tooo....

LMAO, either of us could have beatten AF alone. What have AF done? So far they have hit USA who had already been hit and they have hit a very dissapointingly weak DaK. I rekon UFS could have given you a good run :P lol

Wooooooohoooooo

Some action at last!! I'd love to war again!! Show me how's to run a 4th Restart... bad thing AF is not involved :thumbdown:

maybe LoR should have convinced you guys to hit 1st then they follow up, again :P