PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHAHA!!!! IRONY AND HYPOCRISY!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Lord Burch
05-04-2010, 01:13
'Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Nation Slayers[CRUSH]
Reason: Slaying your nation because i\'m tired of seeing you kill 1 man nations that are new players.... if you need to blame someone blame Tnova'

Yet at the same time, they used their own man power to eliminate one man, yours truly.

LoR and I have already developed a history. In fact, I started out in LoR. I've made a bit of impact here, then I started to care less about this game, and started to play for me. So I've been slaying newbie nations and/or one man nations, to send a message to these game players who feel I'm not welcome. That message is that I now play for me, and will dedicate my time driving the game to the ground slowly. Ignoring the history of which you find irritating and possibly insulting, I find their declaration hilarious, and hypocritical.

Chapter One of my Nation Wars Campaign.

BladeEWG
05-04-2010, 06:52
You have an issue with LOR ,so you kill new players for it.
That makes a lot of sense.
As a fairly new player here myself, I don't know who this Trovna(sp) is, nor do i care.

What I do care about is trying to help grow this game and to do that it starts with helping the new players and keeping them interested in returning to play again.
You wish to just play the jerk and just kill people, then come and get me, i am VengeanceSeeker. if you kill me I will restart and play again. better that then kill a new player who will leave the game due to your foolishness.

Soviet Russia
05-04-2010, 07:05
Hey Ultimate N00b, some guy asked LoR to get rid of you because you were killing new players, and LoR gladly did it. If not, I'd do the same as well because we all got tired of you.

Soviet Russia
05-04-2010, 07:07
BTW pay attention to where you open the new threads.:thumbdown:

BeeNo
05-04-2010, 14:26
i was with ya till i read driving the game into the ground ::oops:

Mhaphew
05-04-2010, 14:38
'Legion of Riot[LoR] has declared War on Nation Slayers[CRUSH]
Reason: Slaying your nation because i\'m tired of seeing you kill 1 man nations that are new players.... if you need to blame someone blame Tnova'

Yet at the same time, they used their own man power to eliminate one man, yours truly.

LoR and I have already developed a history. In fact, I started out in LoR. I've made a bit of impact here, then I started to care less about this game, and started to play for me. So I've been slaying newbie nations and/or one man nations, to send a message to these game players who feel I'm not welcome. That message is that I now play for me, and will dedicate my time driving the game to the ground slowly. Ignoring the history of which you find irritating and possibly insulting, I find their declaration hilarious, and hypocritical.

Chapter One of my Nation Wars Campaign.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH AHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHH AAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHA HHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHA HAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHA HAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHA HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH AHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHH AAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHA HHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHA HAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHA HAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHA HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH AHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA HAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHH AAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHH AHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHA HHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHA HHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHA HAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHA HAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHA HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAA

You got pwned

kenshin44
05-04-2010, 18:39
blah stop complainign we killed you. be happy we gave you a reason.

Will
05-04-2010, 18:56
This is one of those rare instances where LOR is in the right. (and based on the OP actually defending the interests of the game)

Devil
05-04-2010, 19:02
This is one of those rare instances where LOR is in the right. (and based on the OP actually defending the interests of the game)

shh, your totally ruining our image as the bad guys :P

Mr President
05-04-2010, 19:11

It's amazing how honorable LoR can become when i am in the nation.. :)

although i had no say in this decision. The order was passed down from command and as a soldier, i must comply with my orders.. Sadly i was not on when the strikes began..

Devil
05-04-2010, 19:37
It's amazing how honorable LoR can become when i am in the nation.. :)

give it a week or two and we will being swarmed with mass messages of anger

BlitzKrieg
05-04-2010, 22:39
The only thing I am pissed about is I logged on with my turns finally saved to make my retal strike and LOR already pwned him! Oh well guess I will just have to wait a couple of days.... :D

ooga booga
05-04-2010, 22:54
give it a week or two and we will being swarmed with mass messages of anger

HOW COULD YOU!!! LoR beating up on 1 man nations, Surprise Surprise!! :P lol

There how was that? Saved you the trouble of waiting. ;)

On a serious note: Lord Burch I was a fan of yours because you were unique but now that you are just trying to ruin new players fun, that's just lame. If you want to prove yourself either out net the big boys, or war the big boys. Killing 1 man nations that are inactive and/or noobs isn't going to "wow" the community. You got some spunk to you and you love to give beatings but if you get a beating of your own you can't handle it.

Devil
05-04-2010, 22:58

On a serious note: Lord Burch I was a fan of yours because you were unique but now that you are just trying to ruin new players fun, that's just lame. If you want to prove yourself either out net the big boys, or war the big boys. Killing 1 man nations that are inactive and/or noobs isn't going to "wow" the community. You got some spunk to you and you love to give beatings but if you get a beating of your own you can't handle it.

if you wouldnt of been joking there i would of highly considered killing usa for that remark :P

Soviet Russia
05-05-2010, 01:55

Yea, I liked him killing the stockers. But attacking newbies is too lame.

Lord Burch
05-05-2010, 05:51

Well, tbh this thread was really not meant to be serious, and also give a little history at the same time. Guess it kinda meshed the two together. Also, I don't have a target this round. Which account is Tnova's? I might fight him. Single combat is still fun. Unfortunately, I've been beating the tar out of noobs to pass the time until I find an opponent suitable to fight. Might take a round or two, but in the end, it'll be worth it. Driving it into the ground was an incorrect way of phrasing it. More like thinning the life of something. In which case, noobs. I do it for fun and to pass the time. As for not handling it, pretty much I was pointing out the hilarity of LoR being hypocritical. It is quite funny, you know.

totte
05-05-2010, 11:21
Well, tbh this thread was really not meant to be serious, and also give a little history at the same time. Guess it kinda meshed the two together. Also, I don't have a target this round. Which account is Tnova's? I might fight him. Single combat is still fun. Unfortunately, I've been beating the tar out of noobs to pass the time until I find an opponent suitable to fight. Might take a round or two, but in the end, it'll be worth it. Driving it into the ground was an incorrect way of phrasing it. More like thinning the life of something. In which case, noobs. I do it for fun and to pass the time. As for not handling it, pretty much I was pointing out the hilarity of LoR being hypocritical. It is quite funny, you know.

nova is easy to find ;)

ooga booga
05-05-2010, 13:25
if you wouldnt of been joking there i would of highly considered killing usa for that remark :P

If I wasn't joking I would have been supporting the killing of new players. :( I'd kill myself for that kind of thinking lol.

Mr President
05-05-2010, 15:33
nova is easy to find ;)

Nova is state #40.. He is in USA this set going by the name ooga booga or something like that.

Max Logan
05-05-2010, 16:01
Nova is state #40.. He is in USA this set going by the name ooga booga or something like that.

Meany! :o

ooga booga
05-05-2010, 22:16

Yeah I heard that Nova/booga guy is a real prick. :P

Lord Burch
05-06-2010, 03:45
News flash: some noob prepped for war vs me. Quite hilarious.

I'll see you soon nova/ooga.

k959
05-06-2010, 03:58
... wow.... all i got to say

Max Logan
05-06-2010, 08:32
News flash: some noob prepped for war vs me. Quite hilarious.

I'll see you soon nova/ooga.

tnova, now you`re fluffed lol