PDA

View Full Version : question about bounties

MAGGIO
08-22-2008, 14:17
are you guys really serious about bounties, or are they just jokes? If your serious we can expand on the idea and make them more official? If not just let me know. If they are not serious then they are just a bunch of spam right?

Guy77
08-22-2008, 14:19
i cannot speak for the entire community when they set bounties, but i am pretty sure i can speak for myself.

My bounty is completley serious. My bounty will be paid in full when i have proof of a job completed. Which will probably just be me looking at GE and confirming =)

I am pretty sure k9's are serious as well ( he has the freakin money)

now the 1 / 2 credit ones, prolly are not serious, but i think we should possibly discuss bounties more

z75
08-22-2008, 14:23
i cannot speak for the entire community when they set bounties, but i am pretty sure i can speak for myself.

My bounty is completley serious. My bounty will be paid in full when i have proof of a job completed. Which will probably just be me looking at GE and confirming =)

I am pretty sure k9's are serious as well ( he has the freakin money)

now the 1 / 2 credit ones, prolly are not serious, but i think we should possibly discuss bounties more

I got paid 500k Credits from k9 for taking a DAK state.

Will
08-22-2008, 14:26
I claimed two bounties for killing Dak states off him.

Guy77
08-22-2008, 14:27
I as well claimed a bounty for killing a DaK leader ( Recca)

So as you can see, they are serious bounties, and this is a serious thread lol =)

MAGGIO
08-22-2008, 15:12
what do you think of the idea of setting up a bounty system which gives a list of all bounties the payouts etc... every set and then its wiped clean for the next set.

there would be organization, one thread for all, and minimums so 1 credit wouldnt cut it. Something like 500.000 for a state in a certain nation and 1M for a specific state?

If they are going to rreally be used then we might as well organize them so we dont have 10 threads with different bounties.

we could have a most wanted list etc....

it could really really suck, or be kinda cool.

k959
08-22-2008, 16:06
my bounty is serious i got the credits to pay out if u dont belive me ask mr p. me and mr p have a what i think over a billion credits combied maby even 1.5 billion. but i dont post mine in threads i see no need to i just put them in my signature and update it when i need to

ps my bounty on silvers head will be doubling on the last day if it aready hasnt been collected

nosejam
08-22-2008, 16:27
I like the idea, I also like the idea of paying extra to keep your identity a secret, but for people like k959 this wouldn't really faze them...

k959
08-22-2008, 16:59
... whats that suppost to mean.. not that i really care... if i die in the game oh well i got school and work to deal with right now... this is just to have some fun when i have free time... and fun i am having

KLL
08-22-2008, 17:28
personally i don't really fancy the idea of gettign kileld while i got a good set because some joker thinks its funny to pay someone a couple of million of virtual credits to kill me, jsut because he got landraped, had a bad dy, has too much money or jsut wants to piss someone off.
i'd get it if it was real money, but i really can't see how this will not get abused.

people pay money for this game and if they get kileld over and over by some headhunter.. well thats jsut a$$holeish

edit: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3028 is a great example

MAGGIO
08-22-2008, 17:33
so what your saying is that bounties really should not be aloud? I see your points clear as day. I was waiting for someone to come on and say something.

for me it all started when I saw like 6 posts from different members placing bounties.

KLL
08-22-2008, 17:38
Bounties should not be allowed. It ruins the game.
Forums credits should have nothign to do with ingame anyway.

Raul
08-22-2008, 17:38
personally i don't really fancy the idea of gettign kileld while i got a good set because some joker thinks its funny to pay someone a couple of million of virtual credits to kill me, jsut because he got landraped, had a bad dy, has too much money or jsut wants to piss someone off.
i'd get it if it was real money, but i really can't see how this will not get abused.

people pay money for this game and if they get kileld over and over by some headhunter.. well thats jsut a$$holeish

edit: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=3028 is a great example

well as soon this becomes more common, credits valor will rise, and everyone will want to have credits to pay for kills, actually it will make a new phase for this game, and we shall have bounty hunters within the game, not only suiciders =)

Max Logan
08-22-2008, 17:44
Thats one way to make people do what you don`t have the guts to do. Or skill as in k*randomnumbers* case

KLL
08-22-2008, 17:46
well as soon this becomes more common, credits valor will rise, and everyone will want to have credits to pay for kills, actually it will make a new phase for this game, and we shall have bounty hunters within the game, not only suiciders =)

well that'll probably be the day i'm quiting.
And seriuosly, how sad would it be to have headhunters to go around IG for virtual credits? Those people need to see a psychologist.
For real money, or some kind of IG incentive, i can udnerstand... but virtual credits? that have no use whatsoever? Might aswell pay someone with sand. And sure enuogh there'll still be soem ******* doing it for the sake of it.. or because he needs the sand

and if you got a grudge, do the dirty work yoursefl. only pussies pay someone else to do it while you have a good time and can do whatever you want

Raul
08-22-2008, 17:53
well that'll probably be the day i'm quiting.
And seriuosly, how sad would it be to have headhunters to go around IG for virtual credits? Those people need to see a psychologist.
For real money, or some kind of IG incentive, i can udnerstand... but virtual credits? that have no use whatsoever? Might aswell pay someone with sand. And sure enuogh there'll still be soem ******* doing it for the sake of it.. or because he needs the sand

and if you got a grudge, do the dirty work yoursefl. only pussies pay someone else to do it while you have a good time and can do whatever you want

i just like star wars, and the bounty hunters =(

Max Logan
08-22-2008, 21:19
and ended up decapitated!
nice ending Raul! i`m looking forward to it!

and as KLL said, you can`t (dumb or no skill) kill them yourself so you make up bounties and encourage to ruin peoples play.
I see NW getting down the drain!

huntington91
08-22-2008, 21:22
what do you think of the idea of setting up a bounty system which gives a list of all bounties the payouts etc... every set and then its wiped clean for the next set.

there would be organization, one thread for all, and minimums so 1 credit wouldnt cut it. Something like 500.000 for a state in a certain nation and 1M for a specific state?

If they are going to rreally be used then we might as well organize them so we dont have 10 threads with different bounties.

we could have a most wanted list etc....

it could really really suck, or be kinda cool.

love the idea :)