PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supporter

Dogma
08-23-2008, 12:30
Need I say more?

Image removed due to thread starter thought it was funny.

SmarT
08-23-2008, 13:02
i take offense to that? do you support McSain? another 3rd term of bush? do you support an endless and meaningless war in Iraq? How that we aren't even finishing our job in Afghan? where the attacks on America originated? Maybe u like high gas prices, low taxes for the rich and watching the middle class get ****ed? maybe just maybe you want to see the draft come back? Maybe you want a pres who try's to claim he is a war hero... well, being a POW doesn't make you a war hero, it just means you ****ed up and went through hell. Maybe you want someone that isn't for the people? A right-wing nut job who will unbalance the supreme court? Someone who isn't for peoples rights, but for corporate rights over citizen rights? maybe you enjoy someone who cant even tell you how many homes he has? if he cant do that, how the hell is he gonna take care of the American people? Maybe you have enjoyed bush? lost jobs and no work? the low value of the dollar? idk you tell me? now don't tell me he doesn't have enough experience, because according to our Constitution, he is qualified to be president. idk where you family was during the revolutionary war, but mine where here, fighting for our freedom and Constitution that would come of it. so you tell any good reasons why Mc***** is better then Obama

Dogma
08-23-2008, 13:06
Dude, calm down, I posted it as a joke, ****, I received it in email and I thought it was humorous.

Sometimes a joke is just a joke.

But you know, the President has absolutely no power to control the prices right now, he can't sign a check. Congress controls the purse strings and has for the last several years.

And who controls Congress and the Senate. Not the President.

I will not get into a argument over this, if the joke can't be taken, I will delete it.

-Z-
08-23-2008, 13:07
I agree with Smart.

I know nothing not much about Obama, but I know enough about McCain to know that he will **** America.

Even tho I really dont like the US due to all the horrible things they have done, and the fact that the US governemtn is the biggest terrorist organization on earth, I still do not want it to totally colapse.

The people of the states are different from the government... I hope the people can take it back.

United states is really the poorest developed nation on earth.

I hope they can turn it around, its going to take many decades tho, centuries likely.

Z

Dogma
08-23-2008, 13:11
ok, my joke is not going tobe hijacked to be a political arguement, so I am now closiing the htread and removing the original post. Good God guys.