PDA

View Full Version : Ago Solvo.. stepember..nation leaders please read

SmarT
08-23-2008, 20:17
this is for leaders of any nation that would like a clean slate with my new nation Ago Solvo... sign this thread and any grudges or past history will not be accounted for against us or your nation from September forward.

MAGGIO
08-23-2008, 23:23
piss off......

oh did i mention i am drunk....oh maybe I should do a drunk rant thread calling out for attension.....oh did i type that sorry.

Disorder
08-23-2008, 23:30
piss off......

oh did i mention i am drunk....oh maybe I should do a drunk rant thread calling out for attension.....oh did i type that sorry.

Tell him how you really feel!

MAGGIO
08-24-2008, 13:58
LOL he gave me bad rep. Said he was trying to be serious...lol

He does not understand that it looks like he is giving us all a break and all we have to do is bow down and sign his little peace of paper and he will allow us to all live....lol

-Z-
08-24-2008, 14:19
piss off......

lol,

finally maggio.

-Z-
08-24-2008, 14:19
WLF will deal with all nations next set when the set starts.

Z

Devil
08-24-2008, 17:18
mumble mumble..... i'm not carrying a grudge against you smart ....mumble mumble

KLL
08-24-2008, 17:28
mumble mumble..... i'm not carrying a grudge against you smart ....mumble mumble

the question we all will be askig nis weather you will be leading LoR next set

Devil
08-24-2008, 17:56
the question we all will be askig nis weather you will be leading LoR next set

of coarse i will

SmarT
08-24-2008, 21:16
:dblthumbup:

and maggio i am not acting like i am letting you live, i am trying to set a precedent and have it on the forums for proof.

example: devil just started he is not carry any grudge over next set to my new nation and i am doing the same. now this is posted in forums for all too see, if either of us break that; the other can have proof of the agreement.

this isnt only for people i have warred, all our welcomed to take part. i plan to grow a good base for Ago Solvo and be a competitive nation in future sets.