PDA

View Full Version : LOR FA Quad Tap

z75
08-25-2008, 14:09
SA Macbeth(#---)[LoR] 6th Inferno 3(#318)[AF] 242 Land, $29.041.947, 2.232 Food 07:16:20-2008/08/25
SA Macbeth(#---)[LoR] 6th Inferno 3(#318)[AF] 361 Land, $29.940.152, 2.255 Food 06:58:19-2008/08/25
SA Macbeth(#---)[LoR] 6th Inferno 3(#318)[AF] 374 Land, $14.276.630, 3.840 Food 17:32:59-2008/08/24
SA Macbeth(#---)[LoR] 6th Inferno 3(#318)[AF] 560 Land, $15.077.323, 5.772 Food 17:30:42-2008/08/24

LOR´s FA contact me ASAP...

Msn: z7rd@hotmail.com
or here in forums.
Can´t read in-game msgs

Hoebawt
08-25-2008, 14:16
ha

z75
08-25-2008, 14:28
ha

Dont laugh at me! :p

z75
08-25-2008, 14:44
She will be AA´ed down for me to break as im a restart and honestly cant pass without lowering her readiness.

1537 Land is what she took from me.

I am Killing 3000 land which is a little less than double.

LOR´s FA sign here for acceptance of this terms as this has been talked in MSN.

Missionary
08-25-2008, 14:48
are you serious? if i was LoR leadership i would have just told you to jog on son

z75
08-25-2008, 14:49
are you serious? if i was LoR leadership i would have just told you to jog on son

Talked to Devil and he accepted. Thank god you are not LoR leadership.

Just want him to sign here.

Raul
08-25-2008, 16:15
bah! this just proves those hommiees of Allied Forces are lors *****es!!!

wait wtf iam AF leader =P

Devil
08-25-2008, 22:09
i already talked to him.

And its fine by me

Xavior
08-25-2008, 22:18
But it was perfectly executed 4 grabs... :(

z75
08-25-2008, 23:01
But it was perfectly executed 4 grabs... :(

Illegal Grabs...

Missionary
08-26-2008, 05:42
what are you moaning about really, your a 3rd restart with no hope of getting any decent net and your complaining cos someone gave you abit of GB?? lol

Xavior
08-26-2008, 05:49
what are you moaning about really, your a 3rd restart with no hope of getting any decent net and your complaining cos someone gave you abit of GB?? lol

Thats harsh.

DBozMen
08-26-2008, 06:50
i already talked to him.

And its fine by me

from what i have read, your not the FA anymore.....

So z75 are you sure this is valid this way?

z75
08-26-2008, 09:19
from what i have read, your not the FA anymore.....

So z75 are you sure this is valid this way?

Think I should have Kanman signing?

z75
08-26-2008, 09:20

Whats your point? Really I cant understand you...

DBozMen
08-26-2008, 10:20
Think I should have Kanman signing?

Yes, it would seem that the leadership shifting makes it a lot harder to determine who is in charge.

I would have all the possible leaders sign it before you get hit and killed for no reason.

ooga booga
08-26-2008, 11:18
Whats your point? Really I cant understand you...

His point is that the multiple hits help you more than hurt you, lol. You are getting GB and the last 2 land attacks (which are the illegal ones, first 2 are "legal") don't even take that much land. So really you are losing minimal land while getting GB for you, thus you benefit. Vinny was simply stating you are going to hurt someone who basically did you a favor. :P But I would agree, it's the principal that counts, and if someone quad tapped me I would seek a retal as well. :)

And couldn't agree more with Dboz, I thought Devil was FA for this set but with their leadership flip-flops it's harder to really tell who's doing what.

z75
08-26-2008, 11:41
Kanman and Ali:

Could you please sign this retal request Devil has already signed?
Just trying to do a legal retal.

::LD::GrimReapr
08-26-2008, 13:17
I understand what your saying Vinnie but you know what it is the principal of the matter a triple tap is illegal a quad is definantly illegal regardless if its is first restart or his 20th doesnt matter i would want justice too.What my time in this game just because im on my 3rd restart isnt worth as much as someone else time in this game cause they got luckey enough not to be killed.Screw that go for the retal z75.

Missionary
08-26-2008, 13:22
if the person didnt hit the extra 2 times then he would have lost over 1k on the next grab then proberly about 600 on the next one from other players. so the person attacking the 2 illegal attacks acutally saved him about 1k land. maybe instead of retailing they should send a thankyou note and look into learning how to grab with GB instead of moaning about it. but hes got raul as a leadership "role model" so what ya expect?

08-26-2008, 13:31
So let me get this straight then its ok to triple tap and quad tap people and we shouldnt have to worry about retal cause it gives good GB.
What are you ****ing kidding me?
either one of you got quad tapped I would be willing to bet money you would want a retal.

Missionary
08-26-2008, 13:38
i way up the pro's and con's of the attacks i have recieved. i had chris quad tap me the other day (before he died :P) and he took alot more land from me that this guy lost and i saw that as a huge benifit and saved me alot of land.

i have often waved tripples and quad taps on my state and just requested it doesnt happen again without my concent. if it benifits my state then what does it matter? if it doesnt and is blatently just destroying my food, money or millitary then yes i will request a retail.

now these rules are just guide lines, hence the reason they can be broken. in the esto version they dont have these rules and you get some ridiculious attacks on you but you also have amasing GB gquite often :P

z75
08-26-2008, 13:39
if the person didnt hit the extra 2 times then he would have lost over 1k on the next grab then proberly about 600 on the next one from other players. so the person attacking the 2 illegal attacks acutally saved him about 1k land. maybe instead of retailing they should send a thankyou note and look into learning how to grab with GB instead of moaning about it. but hes got raul as a leadership "role model" so what ya expect?

Ok. So wanting justice now its a bad attitude...

I believe I should get banned from the game for wanting a retal on an illegal(but not bad) Pres can you do something about it? I feel so bad, I'm a bad guy...

So let me get this clear... If I have a wrecked car outside my house, and someone steals it, I should thank that guy because it was useless and helpfull for me... But anyways if he gets caught he'll do some jail.

Actually I dont know why the **** are you posting here as I requested LOR's FA signature, the topic doesnt says (Hey you dumbasses what you think about me retaling against a quad?) So if you are LOR's FA you're welcome to discuss here if not just let me deal with the people that matter inside lor.

Thanks. And I'm not a bit into rauls leadership "role model".

I'm Asking Politely to the LOR's FA a signature.

08-26-2008, 13:40
I understand your point i do see the positive side if you wanna call get quad tapped positive.
But the genereal consenus is triple tapping is illegal i dont care what GB i get from being quad tapped id want retal on principal alone.

Missionary
08-26-2008, 13:44
Ok. So wanting justice now its a bad attitude...

I believe I should get banned from the game for wanting a retal on an illegal(but not bad) Pres can you do something about it? I feel so bad, I'm a bad guy...

So let me get this clear... If I have a wrecked car outside my house, and someone steals it, I should thank that guy because it was useless and helpfull for me... But anyways if he gets caught he'll do some jail.

Actually I dont know why the **** are you posting here as I requested LOR's FA signature, the topic doesnt says (Hey you dumbasses what you think about this dumbass retaling against a quad?) So if you are LOR's FA you're welcome to discuss here if not just let me deal with the people that matter inside lor.

Thanks. And I'm not a bit into rauls leadership "role model".

I'm Asking Politely to the LOR's FA a signature.

LMAO, your like raul but make a tiny bit more sence. not to much though. if you didnt want to make this public or anyone elses input on this then maybe you missed a few pages on the diplomatic 101 book you were reading. this sort of stuff should stay private unless you want others to say something about it.

p.s. i corrected your last post :P

z75
08-26-2008, 13:55
LMAO, your like raul but make a tiny bit more sence. not to much though. if you didnt want to make this public or anyone elses input on this then maybe you missed a few pages on the diplomatic 101 book you were reading. this sort of stuff should stay private unless you want others to say something about it.

p.s. i corrected your last post :P

I'm really sorry you think that way, the only reason I wanted to make this public is because of the Multiple leadership problem and the issue we had with SC. So that way Leaders know what we are doing and why are we doing it. Avoiding jumping into conclusions about AF joining the War or "Treason" with our alliance. Now it has been signed by devil, can i peacefully continue asking the 2 remaining leaders their signature?. or shall I keep fighting against what you think? And please note that you were the first and only one getting agressive in this thread.

I've continued reading my Diplomacy 101 book and no one has complained neither Devil... I read every chapter and havent skipped one.

Dogma
08-26-2008, 14:02
Retals are perfectly in order for illegal attacks. It all depends on the situation concerning the offended party. I have waved off retals in the past but I have also taken them. So, I would ask that those criticizing z75 for his right to retal, to allow him to play as he wants. It is his state and he is entitled to his retal if he so chooses.

08-26-2008, 14:14
Well spoken Dogma rep for that.

SmarT
08-26-2008, 14:45
they will be AAing and ARing a lor state, how can anyone be mad !!LMAO!

:P:P:tt1::tt1::tt1:lollollollollollol:P:P:tt1::tt1 ::wub::wub:

z75
08-26-2008, 14:46
they will be AAing and ARing a lor state, how can anyone be mad !!LMAO!

:P:P:tt1::tt1::tt1:lollollollollollol:P:P:tt1::tt1 ::wub::wub:

As stated before, I talked to Devil and only 3k Land will be destroyed.

Dont get excited...

Missionary
08-26-2008, 15:02
As stated before, I talked to Devil and only 3k Land will be destroyed.

Dont get excited...

*button slips a few 100 times more after the 3k is destroyed* :P

jameswheel
08-26-2008, 16:03
You guys seem to think that the rule is there for no reason. Its set up because people will try to group your GB prot. One state hits u 4 times then another one 4 times. Pretty crappy grabs but chances are that noone else is gunna grab u with 8 GB prot. They wait it out and in 36h they do it again. As you can see it creates a pretty vicious cycle.
Wanting to retaliate for it is what keeps the game fair.

z75
08-26-2008, 20:33
Due to the recent belic activity we've been experiencing in Allied Forces

I declare VOID the retal against Macbeth on her Quad Tap

I will just warn her about the illegal moves she made and her leaders should do same.

Signed.

6th Inferno.
Allied Forces.

Missionary
08-26-2008, 21:16
did she sweet talk you out of it :P

z75
08-26-2008, 21:34
did she sweet talk you out of it :P

Nope it was Dboz arring my girlfriend :)