PDA

View Full Version : Killing Raul :(

DBozMen
08-26-2008, 18:21
Hey,

We declared war on AF.... again.... but he came online :(. We are aiming for Raul only and we'll keep it that way, because he just has to die :).

Regards,

DBozMen

Ps. We'll keep you updated, maybe when he goes to sleep :P

jeff_capes
08-26-2008, 18:25
Any reasons? :w00t:

And oh harsh
SA The Flying Circus(#)[AF] FR1(#)[USA] 2.312 Land, $18, 177.746 Food 21:23:40-2008/08/26

No rules but unwritten that you grab land back from the nation warring you. I wouldn't be best pleased if I was FR1! lol

MAGGIO
08-26-2008, 18:27
Its an organized hit or a reverse suicide.....lol

Hoebawt
08-26-2008, 18:29
its a hit.... he talks to much and thinks to much of himself.. just wanted to bring him back down to earth

Raul
08-26-2008, 18:31
its a hit.... he talks to much and thinks to much of himself.. just wanted to bring him back down to earth

=), IT was really funny seeing you wasting all those turns...

And yes i talk to much and think to much of myself, so much i make the mighty WLF war machine to try and kill me hahahahaha, its really nice seeing they take all this much efforts =D

z75
08-26-2008, 18:31
Do not kill raul, Who's gonna give me my Free Tortilla and Hot beer?

Hoebawt
08-26-2008, 18:32
Yes those 3 mins we spent attacking ur state was such a waste.... u just are prolonging ur death.... it will happen

z75
08-26-2008, 18:35
Yes those 3 mins we spent attacking ur state was such a waste.... u just are prolonging ur death.... it will happen

Will you give me tortilla?

Raul
08-26-2008, 18:35

yeah, do it Howy, cause i promise you dboz was dying and u didnt believe me, but he did, i dont expect much less from u =)...

You need to try better thou =), much much better =P

-Chris-
08-26-2008, 18:36
=), IT was really funny seeing you wasting all those turns...

And yes i talk to much and think to much of myself, so much i make the mighty WLF war machine to try and kill me hahahahaha, its really nice seeing they take all this much efforts =D
Better hope WLF gets you before me kiddo.

Raul
08-26-2008, 18:37
Any reasons? :w00t:

And oh harsh
SA The Flying Circus(#)[AF] FR1(#)[USA] 2.312 Land, $18, 177.746 Food 21:23:40-2008/08/26

No rules but unwritten that you grab land back from the nation warring you. I wouldn't be best pleased if I was FR1! lol

well i didnt land drop myself man... i was just doing a normal SA to safe my life :S

Hoebawt
08-26-2008, 18:37
Will you give me tortilla?

SUre Z75 ill give u some queso also

z75
08-26-2008, 18:40
Better hope WLF gets you before me kiddo.

Pax Romana will kill him? Oh Wait!! that state is dead?!! Cant remember you got hit son? hahahaha

Better put a bounty on him, dont believe a restart can take him :P

z75
08-26-2008, 18:41
SUre Z75 ill give u some queso also

and the fake vodka we buy here in mexico for .20c? and the hot beers?

You givin me all that?

Hoebawt
08-26-2008, 18:44
yea ill give u w/e u want... as soon as we kill Raul ;)

ooga booga
08-26-2008, 18:45
He takes his first grab on USA when there are plenty of WLF targets??? Well I know what I'm doing next set. You really have changed Raul. Tis a shame to see a once decent plalyer turn to scum.

Raul
08-26-2008, 18:46
Leave them Rafael they underestimated mexican power :P, we must admit it was fun watching them fail so much and trying to kill me =)

z75
08-26-2008, 18:50
Leave them Rafael they underestimated mexican power :P, we must admit it was fun watching them fail so much and trying to kill me =)

Hail Mexican Burro!

Raul
08-26-2008, 18:52
He takes his first grab on USA when there are plenty of WLF targets??? Well I know what I'm doing next set. You really have changed Raul. Tis a shame to see a once decent plalyer turn to scum.

srry bout that couldnt found a WLF in the top 100 under me when i did the grab, the next target was great breton, and its in the 100-200

and well its not as if i was land droping, i was saving my life which is different, if u want a retaliation iam up to u, if u think i deserve it.....

Minimus
08-26-2008, 18:52

But then again, is there much Hoebawtious doesn't fail at?

KLL
08-26-2008, 19:09
if you guys were seriuos aobut kiloing him, you'd have brute forced it... jsut AAed and ARed him till he was out of turns to stonewall with.

and about the grab thing, personaly i wouldn't really mind if that happened to me, i know pretty well how desperate you are at like 500 land to get any grab.. if you'Re seconds away from death, you don't spend too much time on target picking.

Xavior
08-26-2008, 19:24
if you guys were seriuos aobut kiloing him, you'd have brute forced it... jsut AAed and ARed him till he was out of turns to stonewall with.

and about the grab thing, personaly i wouldn't really mind if that happened to me, i know pretty well how desperate you are at like 500 land to get any grab.. if you'Re seconds away from death, you don't spend too much time on target picking.

Exactly, you pick the state which will give you the most land. If you are low on turns, have to re-up your readiness to 100%, then grab and you are close to death, you want the most land for least amount of readiness loss.

KLL
08-26-2008, 19:45
Exactly, you pick the state which will give you the most land. If you are low on turns, have to re-up your readiness to 100%, then grab and you are close to death, you want the most land for least amount of readiness loss.

well actzualy chances are you won't eve nhave time to look for a decent grab in first palce

Xavior
08-26-2008, 19:48
Just hit the state with the most amount of land with half your networth :P

ooga booga
08-26-2008, 20:03
well actzualy chances are you won't eve nhave time to look for a decent grab in first palce

He hit a WLF member just a minute after he hit the USA one. Obviously he could have hit the WLF member first. :thumbdown:

z75
08-26-2008, 20:10
He hit a WLF member just a minute after he hit the USA one. Obviously he could have hit the WLF member first. :thumbdown:

Thats when desperation ends and reason comes into play, picking nicely a target.

Missionary
08-26-2008, 21:13

he hit the USA member for 2.3k land then hit the WLF member for 1.5k land 8mins 26 seconds later. i would have also gone with the USA member 1st. plus he didnt landdrop so there is no problem here.

just curious when that was? or was there another raul???

MAGGIO
08-26-2008, 21:31

most likely panicked and hit who ever.

z75
08-26-2008, 21:38
most likely panicked and hit who ever.

Who wouldnt? It was a very well nice planned strike, multiple arring states, they ate land as raging apes... I'd have panicked too.

Hoebawt
08-26-2008, 21:43
Who wouldnt? It was a very well nice planned strike, multiple arring states, they ate land as raging apes... I'd have panicked too.

I like u Z u should take over of AF

Mr President
08-26-2008, 21:45
yea hoe makes a good point. USA (and i'm sure WLF) would back you if you over through the current AF govt. and took command. :D

Mr President
08-26-2008, 21:46
Not to mention, USA would also donate 200 million credits for your cause..

Missionary
08-26-2008, 21:50
I like u Z u should take over of AF

Z is leading WLF :S :confused::confused: lmao

@ Mr.P is that USA or a sudden unexplained forum glitch :P haha

z75
08-26-2008, 21:55
Z is leading WLF :S :confused::confused: lmao

@ Mr.P is that USA or a sudden unexplained forum glitch :P haha

Z stands for my nick i guess...

z75
08-26-2008, 21:59

You being true?

Raul
08-26-2008, 23:55
yea hoe makes a good point. USA (and i'm sure WLF) would back you if you over through the current AF govt. and took command. :D

its most likely the other 20 states betray u and kill u, before Inferno "overthrow" me ;)

althou we can have talks about those 200 million credits, and ill surely give rafa the power :P

Xavior
08-26-2008, 23:56

I knew it! Mr. Pres is just another dirty politician! :crying:

Cape
08-27-2008, 00:56

AR Disorder(#***)[WLF] The Flying Circus(#***)[AF] 14 Land 03:49:59-2008/08/27

I will accept those credits on behalf of WLF :)

Disorder
08-27-2008, 01:10
Did I hear something about a 5 million dollar bounty from Raul?

Max Logan
08-27-2008, 01:16
well i didnt land drop myself man... i was just doing a normal SA to safe my life :S

we`ll see that when you die and when I landdrop you a few times!
Be lucky that WLF has already declared on you!

-Z-
08-27-2008, 01:32
RIP Raul...

U never should have threatened WLF like you did...

We were talking about peace with your nation, and u came out and fed us a bunch of lame Threats.

so now u pay for that.

Z75 i Like you, I hope U will be with us next set.

Z

Raul
08-27-2008, 01:43
RIP Raul...

U never should have threatened WLF like you did...

We were talking about peace with your nation, and u came out and fed us a bunch of lame Threats.

so now u pay for that.

Z75 i Like you, I hope U will be with us next set.

Z

Pay?? no i didnt pay anything :P, i went down as a complete warrior =), 2 FS over me to kill me, a whole bunch of turns wasted, and you will have missed this attack to if my internet hadnt gone off lol, And taking in consideration I knew i was dying, either killed or suiciding so.....ohhh and remeber when i told ya to declare peace before 12 pm the last time we talked ;). well u did delcare peace before 12 pm lol....

lame threats??, lol one on one u cant take over me :P you bunch of cowars, I alone can own you like in the afternoon, like when i told Howy Dbozman will die and he told me i had no chance to do it, and still we killed dboz and 2 more states. So yeah, I own you :P

Hoebawt
08-27-2008, 01:49
11 Allied Forces[AF] $30.277.359 $3.027.736 $47.656.918 $7.942.820 6 54.128 5.413 10

nuff said

-Chris-
08-27-2008, 02:27
declare peace before 12 pm the last time we talked ;). well u did delcare peace before 12 pm lol....cause your entire nation was dead and they probably felt sorry for you like SC did.

Raul
08-27-2008, 04:05
cause your entire nation was dead and they probably felt sorry for you like SC did.

sorry, i dont think so :P

you were declaring the next day, then i told ya to shut up and if u didnt declared peace before 12 ill be a pain in the *** with all restarts all set long, u run crazy and closed my window lol, then return 5 min later saying u were declarig as soon as we did =), Z did the same, Its just LOR killed u all before u could war anyone else :P...

and well not much more for WLF this set, so they came for me, Iam so proud they took the time =), so important im I =), i like the hatred :P

DBozMen
08-27-2008, 04:06
and well not much more for WLF this set, so they came for me, Iam so proud they took the time =), so important im I =), i like the hatred :P

Your not important, just anoying. :dblthumbup:

Mahdi
08-27-2008, 04:17
Your not important, just anoying. :dblthumbup:

BUURRRRNNN!!!! :w00t:

Raul
08-27-2008, 04:22
=) WLF is pathetic lol, go war someone who is a real challenge dont be cowards =P, this only demonstrates how frustraded u were left by me survivig all ur attacks during the war, when dboz was killed :P i bet he didnt knew it will happen lol, i just regret Hoewy didnt die =(

-Chris-
08-27-2008, 04:23
=) WLF is pathetic lol, go war someone who is a real challenge dont be cowards =P, this only demonstrates how frustraded u were left by me survivig all ur attacks during the war, when dboz was killed :P i bet he didnt knew it will happen lol, i just regret Hoewy didnt die =(I only regret that I didn't stay alive long enough to witness your death. Luckily my brothers finished you.

DBozMen
08-27-2008, 04:38
=) WLF is pathetic lol, go war someone who is a real challenge dont be cowards =P, this only demonstrates how frustraded u were left by me survivig all ur attacks during the war, when dboz was killed :P i bet he didnt knew it will happen lol, i just regret Hoewy didnt die =(

*sigh*

We are not fustrated, we are just determind.

And why wouldn't i know that i would die? Leaders are always the first one to go that's even what i said to your co-leader z75... btw during our war we didn't even attack you until now.

Anyway i believe this topic can be closed, we are done.

|[ Denni$$ BozMen ]| zegt:
Why is Raul always pointing at my dead state?
|[ Denni$$ BozMen ]| zegt:
am i that special?
DJ-Z- zegt:
LOL
DJ-Z- zegt:
u are very speacula to me boz

-Z-
08-27-2008, 04:44
RAUL u ARE not nice.

Your co-leader Z75 is nice.

Consider my offer for next set officially retracted.

Z

KLL
08-27-2008, 08:46
RAUL u ARE not nice.

Your co-leader Z75 is nice.

Consider my offer for next set officially retracted.

Z

and you double taped me in top10

DBozMen
08-27-2008, 08:59

KLL, could you contact me on msn? dennis@dbozmen.nl so we can work it out?

*edit*

Situation has been handled.

ooga booga
08-27-2008, 12:04
he hit the USA member for 2.3k land then hit the WLF member for 1.5k land 8mins 26 seconds later. i would have also gone with the USA member 1st. plus he didnt landdrop so there is no problem here.

just curious when that was? or was there another raul???

The once decent comment was he was a decent guy, meaning nice. lol

And I find the panic excuse to be so LAME. Give me a break!! I've stonewalled so many times (3 times alone last set) and I always manage to find a target in the nation warring me to hit. I always want to do the max possible damage to the enemy. Hitting someone else first in another nation, to me, is not acceptable. I'm not the leader or voice of USA, but if I had my own nation or that was my state, I would kill Raul or anyone who does that. :) Panic is an excuse. There is no panicking when you are watching your state being AR'd. You are usually laughing because you know you are going to stonewall them.

Missionary
08-27-2008, 12:51
can we not kill all of them??? please???

z75
08-27-2008, 14:29
can we not kill all of them??? please???

Me too?

Max Logan
08-27-2008, 15:30

now where have I heard that before...its so hard to remember all those times :laugh:

Max Logan
08-27-2008, 15:30

he did it to me 4 times last week, so you are still lucky! :P

KLL
08-27-2008, 15:59
The once decent comment was he was a decent guy, meaning nice. lol

And I find the panic excuse to be so LAME. Give me a break!! I've stonewalled so many times (3 times alone last set) and I always manage to find a target in the nation warring me to hit. I always want to do the max possible damage to the enemy. Hitting someone else first in another nation, to me, is not acceptable. I'm not the leader or voice of USA, but if I had my own nation or that was my state, I would kill Raul or anyone who does that. :) Panic is an excuse. There is no panicking when you are watching your state being AR'd. You are usually laughing because you know you are going to stonewall them.

one time last set when i was stonewalling i had the choice between hitting several tiny LoR states for 300-500 land or hittig nan allied state for over 1k land (i thin kit was 1.5k even). i went for the allied one, as i was short on turns and that promised to prolong my life more than doing liek 5 grabs, for which i didn't have the turns, for the same amount of land.

he did it to me 4 times last week, so you are still lucky! :P

it was mroe the massive amount of NWlost rather than the actual land that annoyed me, as i got plenty of land from him :P

Max Logan
08-27-2008, 16:42
if it wasn`t Z, I`d AA him and then grab off. and didn`t even double back, I`m still holding to the principles.

Missionary
08-27-2008, 20:41
Me too?

didnt we already do that? lol

and no, you seem kewl :)