PDA

View Full Version : Nation Wars made develop O-C-D

z75
08-26-2008, 19:54
Hell, I'm starting to believe i'm developing OCD (Obssessive compulsive disorder).

I'm a Gym owner semi-pro bodybuilder. Next Year I want to qualify in Nationals and jump to USA willing to get my PRO-IFBB card in about 5 years.

I'm used to discipline on my diet, on my workouts, studying everything, I've always had time for everything, eating, training, girlfriend :sleep:, but since last set.

I just cant stop clicking refresh here on forums and in-game, althought I know I have no turns stock to burn I keep refreshing, I stay on since I place my market stuff untill it sells and save it in the bank.:scared:

A lot of other symptoms but I cant remember to post.

Anyone else feels like Nation Wars did the same to them?

Dogma
08-26-2008, 20:03
Hell, I'm starting to believe i'm developing OCD (Obssessive compulsive disorder).

I'm a Gym owner semi-pro bodybuilder. Next Year I want to qualify in Nationals and jump to USA willing to get my PRO-IFBB card in about 5 years.

I'm used to discipline on my diet, on my workouts, studying everything, I've always had time for everything, eating, training, girlfriend :sleep:, but since last set.

I just cant stop clicking refresh here on forums and in-game, althought I know I have no turns stock to burn I keep refreshing, I stay on since I place my market stuff untill it sells and save it in the bank.:scared:

Welcome to living life 10 minutes at a time.

HAHAHAHAHA, We got another one. Victim that is.

MAGGIO
08-26-2008, 20:11
Congrats....give that man a T-shirt he has earned it!

northbabylon
08-26-2008, 20:54
i would buy that shirt... someone should make one of those =D

Crimson Shadow
08-26-2008, 21:58
Yeah going back to the t-shirt thread, that would be perfect for me :)

KLL
08-28-2008, 11:48

and thats why i don't like to war.