AMD anyone want to claim this.

Although im guessing its a former dak player

jeff_capes
09-01-2008, 19:17
Just noticed that too. Bit off isn't it, especially at the start. :thumbdown:
Not very sporting

Cemetary
09-01-2008, 19:18
nearly everyone in game has passed through dak at one point in time so that statement probably isnt false

we shall see if the culprit comes forward

and i dont like getting this from an old friend:

Devil - Leading LoR says:
im guessing it was you who just killed kanman?

Devil
09-01-2008, 19:22
nearly everyone in game has passed through dak at one point in time so that statement probably isnt false

we shall see if the culprit comes forward

and i dont like getting this from an old friend:

Devil - Leading LoR says:
im guessing it was you who just killed kanman?

old friend? i thought you hated me :(

Cemetary
09-01-2008, 19:25
i should have bolded old... and i already told you, since you paid me the 1.1m you owed, i consider us even again

Xavior
09-01-2008, 19:26
I don't understand. Why kill someone who just got oop? It would do more harm if they were killed a week in.

KLL
09-01-2008, 19:28
I don't understand. Why kill someone who just got oop? It would do more harm if they were killed a week in.

immagine how pissed someoen would be if they came oop and the next time they log on they're dead. every time they come oop.

i find it pretty effective at pissing off people. you can kill em over and over again every 3-4 days

Cemetary
09-01-2008, 19:28
id assume jsut to piss him off that hes now gunna be like 300 turns behind

either that or hes jsut impatient

Xavior
09-01-2008, 19:29
I'm just saying, you only lose 130 turns if you are killed now. And AMD will obviously be killed soon, so they just wasted the opprotunity.

@ Cem: No, everyone starts with 200 turns.

Devil
09-01-2008, 19:31
I'm just saying, you only lose 130 turns if you are killed now. And AMD will obviously be killed soon, so they just wasted the opprotunity.

no your wrong.

They have it war declared. So now when we kill them they can find another nation rebuild jump back to amd and hit us again

KLL
09-01-2008, 19:33

if they would delete and restart, they would have a headstart before the fols kthey kileld and could do it all over again. until lthe set ends.
its perfect guerillia tactics and noone can harm you

Cemetary
09-01-2008, 19:33

hmm, i thoguht once you die you only started with 100

looks like lor already struck back, they are nothing if not punctual on retal.... any1 know who pirated penguin is?

Mr President
09-01-2008, 20:26
hmm, i thoguht once you die you only started with 100

looks like lor already struck back, they are nothing if not punctual on retal.... any1 know who pirated penguin is?

Restarts do only get 100.. but for the 1st day, restarts get 200 so prem members can delete and make a new state so they can hide.

kanman
09-01-2008, 21:07
The person who did this should at least be man enough to show himself.

Mr President
09-01-2008, 21:15
http://www.geocities.com/mr_president004/bush.jpeg

Shabaz K
09-01-2008, 21:18
strong words

kanman
09-01-2008, 21:19
Ok i have a target now :).

Mr President
09-01-2008, 21:21
lol.. come on, now that was pretty funny.. Well i thought it was funny lol..

I figured most people blame everything on Bush, might as well throw him under the bus lol..

The Legend
09-01-2008, 22:12
lol.. come on, now that was pretty funny.. Well i thought it was funny lol..

I figured most people blame everything on Bush, might as well throw him under the bus lol..

Real bus or it doesn't count, sir

Hoebawt
09-01-2008, 23:27
The person who did this should at least be man enough to show himself.

you should look at one of the many states that thought they were safe coz they had a nap wit u.....

Cemetary
09-01-2008, 23:31
you should look at one of the many states that thought they were safe coz they had a nap wit u.....

that may take a while

The Legend
09-01-2008, 23:44
Well played.

pron
09-02-2008, 00:29
And then you guys wonder why LOR wars every set--it's because no one will let us net a set.

Dogma
09-02-2008, 00:32
And then you guys wonder why LOR wars every set--it's because no one will let us net a set.

I will remember this thread next time I hear "it's a war game so we war"

Hoebawt
09-02-2008, 01:05

How do u expect to net when u(not you pron but LOR)...(u know i love ya) **** on everyone one and thing around u

Devil
09-02-2008, 01:34
wow this community is a bunch of complete hypocrites.

If it was any other non LoR nation getting this done to them you'd be all against the suicider and show sympathy but since its LoR is so justified and they are f!@#ing hero.

You all claim to be anti suicider and how it hurts the game. Yet you rally behind one now.

This almost makes me want to say screw this community take most of LoR to earth to an fun alliance im part of over there.

Then stick around here with me and kanman suicide the crap out of the 100 player base and continue to do so until Anyone worth a crap leaves this game.

This just shows how close minded you are. Just because is LoR, Well i guess i shouldnt be surprised. This isnt the first time the community has been such hypocrites on a subject just because were LoR.

-Z-
09-02-2008, 01:43

If it was any other non LoR nation getting this done to them you'd be all against the suicider and show sympathy but since its LoR is so justified and they are f!@#ing hero.

You all claim to be anti suicider and how it hurts the game. Yet you rally behind one now.

This almost makes me want to say screw this community take most of LoR to earth to an fun alliance im part of over there.

Then stick around here with me and kanman suicide the crap out of the 100 player base and continue to do so until Anyone worth a crap leaves this game.

This just shows how close minded you are. Just because is LoR, Well i guess i shouldnt be surprised. This isnt the first time the community has been such hypocrites on a subject just because were LoR.

Devil has a point.

a good point

Suicideing is not kool, whoever u do it on. (unless its RAF)

Join a nation and war.

Z

Satan666
09-02-2008, 01:45

Amen, Point is back when i played before the summer (and then back in WoW) we would try to net. Announce it to the forums and say we didn't want to war, and what would happen.... from no where someone wars us. then when we complained you guys would say that we were a terrible nation and deserved what we got. then a month or two later you would say all we do is war and then complain we never net at all.

Do you remember that, i sure do.

-Z-
09-02-2008, 01:54
Amen, Point is back when i played before the summer (and then back in WoW) we would try to net. Announce it to the forums and say we didn't want to war, and what would happen.... from no where someone wars us. then when we complained you guys would say that we were a terrible nation and deserved what we got. then a month or two later you would say all we do is war and then complain we never net at all.

Do you remember that, i sure do.

I remember it...

I see both sides... I am a warrior that likes to war. Also I like to net.

now on one side: LOR is lead by a man named: Devil. they have built a reputation in the game... and they are a powerhouse.

on the other side: LOR hasnt done anything wrong. (ASIDE FROM shaddy netting tactics by kanman) as a nation LOR has done nothing wrong. they warred a nation. well that nation warred them last set. They warred another nation, well they heard that nation was after them.

its a game of war, for fun.

anyone have any ideas for making suicideing harder?

hmmmm.... what if we disabled war attacks for the 1st 4 days or so of the set? any 2xtaps or other issues could be delt with after the 1st 4 days.

this wold give states time to grow, and maybe join TDN GDN, maybe make some changes to thoese, maybe combine them... the game has changed alot since TDN and GDN were here... lets combine them and make some changes?

Z

kitoy
09-02-2008, 02:36

coz for them, we are still the bad guys :(

k959
09-02-2008, 02:40
umm z u know some nations like to set up a hit within the first 4-5 days sometimes.... because in those frist 3-4 days your main goal is to get every unit that u are going to run upgraded but if you are going to war u just focus on jets and or ships this way u can kill them then upgrade the rest then kill them again then net

DBozMen
09-02-2008, 04:47

sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......

-Z-
09-02-2008, 04:48

I appolgize for I can not resist the chance to to make light if this Irony...

The name Legion Of Riot... It seems to imply aggression...

O and there is also that banner...

the one with spears and skulls... that says: "Fields of Death Lay in our wake"

also could be seen as aggression...

Z

Devil
09-02-2008, 04:53
sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......

yea because things like this happen. We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.

Its the same old song and dance

DBozMen
09-02-2008, 04:57
yea because things like this happen. We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.

Its the same old song and dance

don´t make a huge joke of yourself, it doesn´t suit you.

Recca
09-02-2008, 06:11
AMD anyone want to claim this.

Although im guessing its a former dak player

i take offance to that.. just because we think you use cheap tactics wont make us use them.

KLL
09-02-2008, 06:22
wow this community is a bunch of complete hypocrites.yes

If it was any other non LoR nation getting this done to them you'd be all against the suicider and show sympathy but since its LoR is so justified and they are f!@#ing hero.yes

You all claim to be anti suicider and how it hurts the game. Yet you rally behind one now.no

This just shows how close minded you are. no

Just because is LoR, Well i guess i shouldnt be surprised. yes

This isnt the first time the community has been such hypocrites on a subject just because were LoR.yes

Devil has a point.no

LOR hasnt done anything wrong. as a nation LOR has done nothing wrong.no

they warred a nation. yes

well that nation warred them last set. yes

They warred another nation, yes

well they heard that nation was after them.no

its a game of war, for fun.no

anyone have any ideas for making suicideing harder?no

what if we disabled war attacks for the 1st 4 days or so of the set?no

any 2xtaps or other issues could be delt with after the 1st 4 days.yes

this wold give states time to grow, and maybe join TDN GDN, yes

maybe make some changes to thoese, maybe combine them... game has changed alot since TDN and GDN were here... lets combine them and make some changes?no

coz for them, we are still the bad guys yes

umm z u know some nations like to set up a hit within the first 4-5 days sometimes.... yes

because in those frist 3-4 days your main goal is to get every unit that u are going to run upgraded but if you are going to war u just focus on jets and or ships this way u can kill them then upgrade the rest then kill them again then netyes

sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......yes

The name Legion Of Riot... It seems to imply aggression...yes

O and there is also that banner...

the one with spears and skulls... that says: "Fields of Death Lay in our wake"

also could be seen as aggression...yes

yea because things like this happen.yes

We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.no

Its the same old song and danceyes

don´t make a huge joke of yourself, it doesn´t suit you.no

btw, anyone noticed that those big LoR guys who keep complaining about other people whinign are doing jsut that now?

Divine Intervention
09-02-2008, 08:11
LoR playing the victim card is cute. Its like a (ex?)serial rapist trying to convince the police to find the vigilante who beat him up because he got tired of him raping innocent people :mellow:

ooga booga
09-02-2008, 11:44
Devil gets down on the community? Hahaha! It's like he's realizing for the first time just now that the vast majority of the community doesn't like LoR because of their repetitive actions, set after set. Broken NAPs, hitting small nations for the fun of it, sketchy tactics, etc. It's like the big bully gets slapped in the face by his mother and the kids being picked on are not suppose to laugh at it or smile. Devil you are the hypocrite. You can't stand when people cry when you slaughter them for nothing but you come to the forums and do the same thing when it happens to you. I'm actually shocked you would think the community would sympathize with you. lol

Devil
09-02-2008, 11:55
Devil gets down on the community? Hahaha! It's like he's realizing for the first time just now that the vast majority of the community doesn't like LoR because of their repetitive actions, set after set. Broken NAPs, hitting small nations for the fun of it, sketchy tactics, etc. It's like the big bully gets slapped in the face by his mother and the kids being picked on are not suppose to laugh at it or smile. Devil you are the hypocrite. You can't stand when people cry when you slaughter them for nothing but you come to the forums and do the same thing when it happens to you. I'm actually shocked you would think the community would sympathize with you. lol

1. Ive realized it for a long time. I'm just pointing out how twofaced the community is.

2. We canceled a nap. Gave them plenty of time to stock and hit. And guess what we hit them a bit earlier. We had our reasons it was justified.

3. When i have lead LoR when have we hit a small nation for fun of it?

4. I'm not asking for sympathy you all claim how suiciding hurts the game and you all so against it. But when it happens to certain people its ok.

But we will see if i bother playing next set. If i do shame on me

MAGGIO
09-02-2008, 13:15
LOR should just disband so we can have someone else to complain about.

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:51
It`s always fun to see Kanman hit (no offence, you`re the one Lor player I actually like), but this is just dumb. Atleast wait until he jumps!

Ok I would understand if they warred you and you`d kill him, but this set has just begun and holding grudges is just retarded (oops, i said something against myself again)!

If you hit someone, atleast stand up and speak for your actions, if you don`t, you`re just a another ****ed-up player who should better quit. No matter what the reason

::LD::GrimReapr
09-02-2008, 13:55
I for one dont condone suiciding i find it amusing that it happened this early in the set.

jeff_capes
09-02-2008, 14:10
Next AMD state is attacking now. What a T***.

ooga booga
09-02-2008, 14:16
It's hard to classify them as suiciders. Maybe the 2 just have a personal vendetta with LoR (who doesn't) and want to war them this set and got an early start. I agree it's pretty dumb to war on the very first day (like seriously? lol) but I guess they wanted to prove a point early or something. Or else they are trying to be funny.

And Devil I forgot you weren't leading when LoR attacked an innocent small 5 man netting nation, but it's reasons like that that give you guys the bad image.

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 14:20
grudges are bad?

ever heard the phrase? maybe these suicides just give Lor more reason to kill you? no way!!!

Cemetary
09-02-2008, 17:57
and Devil I forgot you weren't leading when LoR attacked an innocent small 5 man netting nation, but it's reasons like that that give you guys the bad image.

or when they killed the small 2 man stocking nation holding me and calvin... on kanmans orders of course, so i applaud whoever killed him already

pron
09-02-2008, 18:22
And I've done what to deserve suiciding Cem?

Devil
09-02-2008, 18:33
It's hard to classify them as suiciders.

what would you classify as suiciding then?

Cemetary
09-02-2008, 18:36
And I've done what to deserve suiciding Cem?

notice i left you out of my applaud

pron
09-02-2008, 18:39
notice i left you out of my applaud

Well, only kanny and I have been hit, so maybe you should stop defending this idiots, because they aren't following the same ideology as you.

pron
09-02-2008, 18:40
what would you classify as suiciding then?

Suiciding is any group of people that hits another nation and refuses to say who they are in the forums, and what their reasons are. Also, their fight is not to win a war, but only to make others not enjoy playing.

Anyone wanna add to this?

jeff_capes
09-02-2008, 18:58
Suiciding is any group of people that hits another nation and refuses to say who they are in the forums, and what their reasons are. Also, their fight is not to win a war, but only to make others not enjoy playing.

Anyone wanna add to this?

Nope, Sounds pretty good. lol

SmarT
09-02-2008, 19:13
they sacrifice there set to fk up another's set.. that would be a good addition to it

Mr President
09-02-2008, 20:05
I'm kinda confused as to why anyone complains about suiciding. We have gone round and round about this, and you all seem to feel it's part of the game and that nothing can or should be done about it.

So why is it each set there is post after post about it?

:confused:

Cemetary
09-02-2008, 20:19
yea i believe it was actually voted that suiciding was a third option when you want to war but dont have the member count/friends to actually make it a good war

i mean, we've tried to classify it many times but since its different to each individual person we can never classify it

according to prons description, i could have a 5 man tag, no1 knowing who anyone in it is, and kill another 5 man nation off without reason and be suiciders, even though i think the main thing in suiciding is the "dying for the effort" part, which really we could start to split suiciding into another section known as matrydom

pron
09-02-2008, 20:45
yea i believe it was actually voted that suiciding was a third option when you want to war but dont have the member count/friends to actually make it a good war

i mean, we've tried to classify it many times but since its different to each individual person we can never classify it

according to prons description, i could have a 5 man tag, no1 knowing who anyone in it is, and kill another 5 man nation off without reason and be suiciders, even though i think the main thing in suiciding is the "dying for the effort" part, which really we could start to split suiciding into another section known as matrydom

Read my post Cem, cause a 5 man tag killing another 5 man tag would be "winning the war" which was part of my definition and would not make them suiciders.

As for it being a third option--it is, but claim it. If you claim it, it's a war attack. If you don't, then it's just suiciding.

pron
09-02-2008, 20:46
I'm kinda confused as to why anyone complains about suiciding. We have gone round and round about this, and you all seem to feel it's part of the game and that nothing can or should be done about it.

So why is it each set there is post after post about it?

:confused:

Show me where I ever said "nothing can or should be done about it"...

MarineRecon
09-02-2008, 22:10
shouldnt suiciding go also with hitting somebody more then double the opposing nations members...cuz if ure a 5 man nation hitting a 10 man nation or anything below that i would say its a war cuz u can defiently pull that off if u got skilled players...more then double could be pushing it unless its tiny nation counts on both sides which nobody cares about lol

kenshin44
09-02-2008, 22:21
lol what fun suiciding is now justified. maybe if the community so openly supports justification of suiciding. that i too go upon this path.

Go about my separate means being inactive and suicide the **** out of every top state.

Those of you that all of a sudden support suiciders for the sake of them hitting LoR. Watch your words cause as of now i am not giving a **** about this game.

I am more than willing to just go and **** everyone with suiciding myself.

to think that the community that always talks about us in a evil way is in itself so evil.

Mark my words from this moment on anyone who openly states that they support the suicide made on LoR. WILL be suicided by me and some friends.

This bull**** pisses me off and with me having college i dont' have time to care. A person who doesn't care has nothing to lose, so be wary of your words. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL DIE, and if your a nation LEADER YOUR TOP STATES WILL BE AAED GURANTEED.

Take my threat to empty ears or what ever.

This word of mine is true to only me.

LoR and devil will have no repercussions off of my statements made here.

So Starting now anyone who wants to be the first to enter my list plz state anything positive about the suicide.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

MarineRecon
09-02-2008, 22:27
i agree ali...time for sum fun =)

Hoebawt
09-02-2008, 22:34
I support the tiny guys that got screwed by ur Transparent Naps that are finding anyway to defend themselves.... btw I do not support any attacks on PRON lol :P

pron
09-02-2008, 22:37
shouldnt suiciding go also with hitting somebody more then double the opposing nations members...cuz if ure a 5 man nation hitting a 10 man nation or anything below that i would say its a war cuz u can defiently pull that off if u got skilled players...more then double could be pushing it unless its tiny nation counts on both sides which nobody cares about lol

Yea, suiciding has nothing to do with numbers. It's all about the guys that won't lay claim to their actions.

MarineRecon
09-02-2008, 22:42
yeah but they keep sayin how it can be considered a war then or w.e...2 me suiciding is hitting another nation that has way more members then u...cuz i dont mind tellin pepl when i suicide them lol

Hoebawt
09-02-2008, 22:47
Yea thats true.... atleast u have the balls to take claim of ur actions....

Cemetary
09-03-2008, 00:03
lol what fun suiciding is now justified. maybe if the community so openly supports justification of suiciding. that i too go upon this path.

Go about my separate means being inactive and suicide the **** out of every top state.

Those of you that all of a sudden support suiciders for the sake of them hitting LoR. Watch your words cause as of now i am not giving a **** about this game.

to think that the community that always talks about us in a evil way is in itself so evil.

Mark my words from this moment on anyone who openly states that they support the suicide made on LoR. WILL be suicided by me and some friends.

This bull**** pisses me off and with me having college i dont' have time to care. A person who doesn't care has nothing to lose, so be wary of your words. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL DIE, and if your a nation LEADER YOUR TOP STATES WILL BE AAED GURANTEED.

So Starting now anyone who wants to be the first to enter my list plz state anything positive about the suicide.

i only read the bottom part of this as replies pile up

but once again i applaud them killing kanman (not hitting pron since they couldn't even finish what they started) and i will enjoy watching any other lor states die throughout the set, just as lor enjoys killing off smaller or less experience nations

the only thing i dont agree with is the two guys not claiming their actions. thats the only thing i think is bull**** but some people just dont have the guts to take consequences for their actions

but go ahead and put me on your list ali, you've already been added to mine

Hoebawt
09-03-2008, 00:18
i only read the bottom part of this as replies pile up

but once again i applaud them killing kanman (not hitting pron since they couldn't even finish what they started) and i will enjoy watching any other lor states die throughout the set, just as lor enjoys killing off smaller or less experience nations

the only thing i dont agree with is the two guys not claiming their actions. thats the only thing i think is bull**** but some people just dont have the guts to take consequences for their actions

but go ahead and put me on your list ali, you've already been added to mine

They didnt kill any noob nations... yea smaller but not less experienced.... wat i dont like about how things went down was how useless the nap was..... that just mks me think how long till i say somethign on the fourms they dont like and get hit...

kanman
09-03-2008, 00:47
Cemetary, we've taken bigger nations also like Ee (more members and was rank 1 before fs) and Dak was rank 1 before fs 3 rounds ago. You can balance that with dak last round, cb last round and tnova's nation a few rounds back.

I don't know how you can applaud me getting killed in this way. At least when LoR wars, you know where to find us later in the round and in future rounds.

Cemetary
09-03-2008, 00:52
yes you can...

and obviously, these two have brought their own justice upon lor

SmarT
09-03-2008, 01:41
i want to know who they are lol

pron
09-03-2008, 02:55
yes you can...

and obviously, these two have brought their own justice upon lor

Oh Cem--I didn't take you to be an idiot, but I guess you are one.

Max Logan
09-03-2008, 05:52

you`re worse then suicider, a cheater, go away

DBozMen
09-03-2008, 06:00
you`re worse then suicider, a cheater, go away

Just ignore the cheater, they don´t deserve to play.

Divine Intervention
09-03-2008, 06:13

if you and you're friends start suiciding people & nations you **** well better warn Devil & LoR before hand because it will be them who experience the re precautions of your little actions.

and i agree, who ever killed Kanman should claim it imo. hitting Pron was lame though, hes a nice guy...the only likable person in LoR :crying:.

kenshin44
09-03-2008, 08:22
if you and you're friends start suiciding people & nations you **** well better warn Devil & LoR before hand because it will be them who experience the re precautions of your little actions.

and i agree, who ever killed Kanman should claim it imo. hitting Pron was lame though, hes a nice guy...the only likable person in LoR :crying:.

i already told devil of my post he doesn't really care he is pretty sick of how the community justifies the actions made against us with suicides.

But like i said hell its LoR let them be suicided. Also i do have a certain list of people :dblthumbup: and since i don't care to die anymore i will be having fun with suiciding as it seems the thing to do now a days.

Guess when i see a really good netter up in the first week time to take him down or something like that. Only relates to those people on me list atm.

but you choose your words so you face the consequences.

ALSO anton you aren't on the list as of the moment cause you show a bit of a netraul stance to it leaning towards the suiciders but you haven't said anything saying its justified...

Divine Intervention
09-03-2008, 08:39
i already told devil of my post he doesn't really care he is pretty sick of how the community justifies the actions made against us with suicides.

But like i said hell its LoR let them be suicided. Also i do have a certain list of people :dblthumbup: and since i don't care to die anymore i will be having fun with suiciding as it seems the thing to do now a days.

Guess when i see a really good netter up in the first week time to take him down or something like that. Only relates to those people on me list atm.

ALSO anton you aren't on the list as of the moment cause you show a bit of a netraul stance to it leaning towards the suiciders but you haven't said anything saying its justified...

aaw :wub: btw im also not a really good netter so maybe thats other reason :blush:
btw hope none of my friends are on your list. wont be good for anyone :)

Recca
09-03-2008, 10:51
lol trying to scare people with a.. gasp "list" ohhh noes watch out. well thanks for telling everyone your plan... so now if someone gets suicided on next its ali... man that was easy.

ranger2112
09-03-2008, 11:08
suicide players blow, however, they are part of the game. Right oop is just crazy. Sux that Pron got hit, however, I believe its a ploy to make LOR the target vs just the one player they really wanted. :)

ooga booga
09-03-2008, 13:35
I say it's hard to classify as suiciding. It could be 2 guys who were screwed over in the past by LoR and want revenge. They obviously don't have the numbers so the 2 decide to be funny and start warring from the very first day (which I still think is stupid, but hey it's less harmful now then later in the set so it's small bonus for LoR). If they have justified reasons but don't have the numbers, are they not allowed to hit you? Not claiming who they are though does contradict my point somewhat, and can be perceived as cowardly, but they are obviously trying to hide for either their survival or they are shy/ don't have forum accounts.

But Ali and Devil you should be aware of how your reputation is among the community, because it shouldn't shock you to see people you have screwed over from previous sets to snicker when they see one of your guys get screwed over in return. I think that's natural.

Morph
09-03-2008, 13:50

cry baby

Morph
09-03-2008, 13:53

get out cheater

kanman
09-03-2008, 15:33
I say it's hard to classify as suiciding. It could be 2 guys who were screwed over in the past by LoR and want revenge. They obviously don't have the numbers so the 2 decide to be funny and start warring from the very first day (which I still think is stupid, but hey it's less harmful now then later in the set so it's small bonus for LoR). If they have justified reasons but don't have the numbers, are they not allowed to hit you? Not claiming who they are though does contradict my point somewhat, and can be perceived as cowardly, but they are obviously trying to hide for either their survival or they are shy/ don't have forum accounts.

But Ali and Devil you should be aware of how your reputation is among the community, because it shouldn't shock you to see people you have screwed over from previous sets to snicker when they see one of your guys get screwed over in return. I think that's natural.

He hits me 1 turn out of protection, he is completely hiding his identity and he's killed 30 minutes later. If that's not suiciding, I don't know what is.

We know our reputation in the game. We kill people in the game and people don't like to be killed. Sometimes we lose wars and everyone will feel good, that's fine.

Right now, me and pron get suicided on right out of protection and when we say something about that, people tell us to shut up. That's fine, just don't expect much sympathy when it's our turn to kill.

P.S. I'm not crying about my state or anything like that, I never expect to finish a round alive :).

Cemetary
09-03-2008, 15:46
He hits me 1 turn out of protection, he is completely hiding his identity and he's killed 30 minutes later. If that's not suiciding, I don't know what is.

We know our reputation in the game. We kill people in the game and people don't like to be killed. Sometimes we lose wars and everyone will feel good, that's fine.

Right now, me and pron get suicided on right out of protection and when we say something about that, people tell us to shut up. That's fine, just don't expect much sympathy when it's our turn to kill.

P.S. I'm not crying about my state or anything like that, I never expect to finish a round alive :).

thats why i prefer playing with myself...

in vendetta that is

k959
09-03-2008, 15:56

in vendetta that is

ya if not for the second line i would have put u on the ignore list.

KLL
09-03-2008, 15:56

in vendetta that is

thank god for that second line

Cemetary
09-03-2008, 16:07
ya if not for the second line i would have put u on the ignore list.

thank god for that second line

hahaha... yea i was hoping to creep someone out for that 2 second frame between the first and the second line

kenshin44
09-03-2008, 17:07

To hit us is fine with me. Man up to the crime is what i am asking for i don't care so much for the suiciders. Its a viscous cycle of We war hatred rises and we get hit we keep the cycle going, seems to me like the community doesn't want to grow.

Max Logan
09-03-2008, 18:01
To hit us is fine with me. Man up to the crime is what i am asking for i don't care so much for the suiciders. Its a viscous cycle of We war hatred rises and we get hit we keep the cycle going, seems to me like the community doesn't want to grow.

The reason people suicide Lor and the reason Lor has a bad rep are people like you. And I really hope Devil is not going to let you play for Lor

kenshin44
09-03-2008, 19:58
The reason people suicide Lor and the reason Lor has a bad rep are people like you. And I really hope Devil is not going to let you play for Lor

i don't know max why you hate me so much :p, but im cool with it, as of so far you haven't really posted support for the suiciders and there actions so i have no beef with you.

Also your preference Against me is cool with me, i think i am one of the most hated in the community.

Devil
09-03-2008, 20:09

Hes as much part of LoR or well almost as much as i am. I don't have the right not to let him play there

Will
09-03-2008, 20:36
LOR isn't really any worse behavior wise than we were (Euro) back in the day. We would hit for really poor reasons: "Euro Retal Policy" is so vague that it is simply a crude way of justifying warring for little or no reason:P, the only major difference was size.

CommunistCapitalism
09-03-2008, 21:57
1. Ive realized it for a long time. I'm just pointing out how twofaced the community is.

2. We canceled a nap. Gave them plenty of time to stock and hit. And guess what we hit them a bit earlier. We had our reasons it was justified.

3. When i have lead LoR when have we hit a small nation for fun of it?

4. I'm not asking for sympathy you all claim how suiciding hurts the game and you all so against it. But when it happens to certain people its ok.

But we will see if i bother playing next set. If i do shame on me

No one is forcing you to do anything, please refrain from playing the pity card now, as much as i know how much you love to get the online variety.

Hoebawt
09-03-2008, 22:29
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=1978

Only one person thinks suciding hurts the game.... your wrong devil

MarineRecon
09-03-2008, 22:52
somebody else has jokes to it seems hahahah.........

Honour and Justice Divine Intervention(#227) IM HOME *DEAD*

Devil
09-03-2008, 22:58
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?t=1978

Only one person thinks suciding hurts the game.... your wrong devil

the poll question is should suiciding states get deleted. Not does it hurt the game.

Better luck next time.

MarineRecon
09-03-2008, 23:03
i think hoe gets teabagged with that one haha

MarineRecon
09-03-2008, 23:40
o man sumbodys havin fun, there goes number #2..........

DBozMen WLF Territory(#59) Leader *DEAD*

runbch
09-03-2008, 23:45
oh no it's like they spontaneously combusted :P

hercules
09-04-2008, 00:46
oh AMD must really hate WLF too:P

MarineRecon
09-04-2008, 00:50
yeah they must have a lot of grudgs...stupid pricks lol

Raul
09-04-2008, 01:22
Rest in Peace Dboz...

DBozMen
09-04-2008, 02:52
Well people,

this was LOR attacking WLF for no reason.

02:36:48 - Thursday 4th of September 2008 You were killed byKenshin_Inactive(#100)
560 of your population have been slaughtered by unknown terrorists.

Same tactics as last round, so sad

Second person which is responsable is Marine, nice going

Divine Intervention
09-04-2008, 04:48
some one made a big mistake which they will regret :)
i always said, all i need is a reason.

Divine Intervention
09-04-2008, 08:14
MarineRecon....your best friend shall suffer for this. problem is your such a **** that i cant think whod be your friend who was worth it. But i will ask around and they will get it :)

jeff_capes
09-04-2008, 10:02
Nowt to do with me but.....

o man sumbodys havin fun, there goes number #2..........

DBozMen WLF Territory(#59) Leader *DEAD*

oh no it's like they spontaneously combusted :P

oh AMD must really hate WLF too:P

yeah they must have a lot of grudgs...stupid pricks lol

.... I would say they look very suspicious! If not they seem a little smug about the situation! :angry:

Guy77
09-04-2008, 10:13
I will remember this thread next time I hear "it's a war game so we war"

O Rly?

Cause you pretty much seem to remember what you want when you want. It is a war game, so we should all war

Coward

=) Oh, uh? on the actual topic, i have no opinion

Stuff happens, all you can do is restart and hit back =) good luck to AMD/LoR

DBozMen
09-04-2008, 13:32
To the LOR leadership.

How low can you go when you just hit rock bottom.

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 13:46
Well people,

this was LOR attacking WLF for no reason.

02:36:48 - Thursday 4th of September 2008 You were killed byKenshin_Inactive(#100)
560 of your population have been slaughtered by unknown terrorists.

Same tactics as last round, so sad

Second person which is responsable is Marine, nice going

I`d pretty much mail the admins if I was killed by a person who`s been caught with cheater states

DBozMen
09-04-2008, 13:47
I`d pretty much mail the admins if I was killed by a person who`s been caught with cheater states

planning on talking to Mr. P lateron today about that :)

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 13:51
Killing in war is one thing. But being killed by a cheater is another

Dogma
09-04-2008, 14:19
O Rly?

Cause you pretty much seem to remember what you want when you want. It is a war game, so we should all war

Coward

And how am I a coward? When you put your little bounty on me last set, I came out of hiding and put my real name back on, haven't seen anything yet?

To me the cowardly thing is to try and pay someone else to do your dirty work.

you want me, come get me.

Better yet, keep your eyes open, you'll see my cowardly ways soon enough.

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 18:30
O Rly?

Coward

You mean like that nation you created, failed and run back to Lor and couldn`t even play under your name? Yeah, real braveheart you are! :dblthumbup:

MarineRecon
09-04-2008, 19:32
max havent u been hiding???

Max Logan
09-05-2008, 01:16
max havent u been hiding???

A had A real good Hiding State, under my game name I used for the last 6 years. And even now I am hiding under my forum name!

Morph
09-05-2008, 07:18
A had A real good Hiding State, under my game name I used for the last 6 years. And even now I am hiding under my forum name!

liar...thats my state lol

Max Logan
09-05-2008, 14:37
I wondered already who`s state is that lol

Morph
09-05-2008, 14:40
I wondered already who`s state is that lol

but then why didnt you die :O