PDA

View Full Version : Amerika... the fall

-Z-
09-02-2008, 02:32
I wonder why people do not believe the government of America?

Why?

I mean sure there was no WMD in Iraq...

ok, Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks...

ok, the tax cuts did create the millions of jobs promised... it only made the rich richer...

but still... lets give them some slack we are all human right?

but then...

We were going to be treated as liberators right? not occupiers?

and the war was over long ago right?

O and medicare program only cost 400Bil... umm not the 540Billion it acctually cost....

Please forgive us for not believeing you Uncle Sam...

How about we try a new concept:

THE TRUTH:

1953: the US overthrows the Prime minister of Iran: Mossadeq. and Installs Shah as Dictator...

1954: US overthrows democraticaly elected president Arbenz of Guatemala; 200,000 civilians Killed...

1963: US backs the assasination of South Vietnamese president Diem...

1963 - 1975 : The US army Kills over 4 Million people in southeast Asia...

Sept 11th, 1973: US stages Coupe in Chile; democratically elected president Salvador Allende assasinated, and Dictator Agusto Pinochat Installed, 5,000 Chile citizens Murdered...

1977: US backs Military Leaders of El Salvador, 70,000 salavdorans killed...

1980's: US trains Osama Bin Laden and Fellow Terrorist to kill Soviets, CIA gives them 3 Billion US$!...

1981: Regan admin trains and funds 'Contras'; 30,000 nicaraguans die...

1982: US provides Saddam Hussien of Iraq with Billions of $ in aid for weapons to Kill Iranians...

1983: the white house secretly gives Iran Weapons to kill Iraqis...

1989: CIA agent manual Noriega (serving as president of Panama) ignores orders from washington; US invades Panama and removes Noriega; 3,000 civilian casualties.

1990: Iraq invades Kuwait with US weaponry.

1991: US enters Iraq., Bush reinstates dictator to Kuwait.

1998: US bombs "weapons factories in sudan... Turns out there was no weapons... only asprin.

1991-present: US bombs Iraq at whim on a weekly basis, UN estimates 500,000 IraqI CHILDREN die from bombing and sanctions.

2000-2001: US gives Taliban Ruled Afgahnistan 245Million$ in "aid"

Sept 11th, 2001: Osama Bin Laden Uses the funds and CIA training he recieved to Murder 3000 Innocent Civilians!

now.... I have just brushed the tip of the LIE that is america...

I'm hopeing for a debater, so I can use the good stuff.

Z

pron
09-02-2008, 02:42
Can you name me 5 countries that haven't messed up?

-Z-
09-02-2008, 03:02
Can you name me 5 countries that haven't messed up?

to what extent...?

I just listed some things people might not know about, i didnt really mention the obvious mistakes.

what are you saying pron?

and you should not compare your government to other countries.

you the people of amerika are responsible for your government.

Z

MAGGIO
09-02-2008, 08:43
There most likely is not five countries with the capability to mess up so badly, that is why we are so cool.

KLL
09-02-2008, 10:44
There most likely is not five countries with the capability to mess up so badly, that is why we are so cool.

well you got the entire UNSC+Germany and Japan, thats 6 right there (excluding US of course)

in fact the US is probably the laughing stock of the G8, beeign decades away from their 10millionth kill.

Dogma
09-02-2008, 12:19
Geezus Christ, you ppl are really telling me a lot about the people I Thought I enjoyed spending time with in this game. Gives me a whole new perspective on a lot of you. So, if in the future I am not as available to most of you, figure out why. You are the smart ones.

KLL
09-02-2008, 12:21
just for the record, i was kidding
in the second half anyway

MAGGIO
09-02-2008, 12:39
Come on Dogma why do you even care what some of us think. Everyone has different views when it comes to this stuff. That is why theses threads suck so badly....you can never make your point. (you meaning us or all)

El Mestizo
09-02-2008, 12:55
Not that I dont agree with you that the US government has done many things that would be considered corrupt. But to say that it is the fault of the American people is wrong. People like to say this is a Democracy but in reality its a Republic. We pick the people to lead based on how they run campaigns. We have no control over what they do after winning the election.

ooga booga
09-02-2008, 13:08
Another "bash America" thread? Holy ****!!! People can't get enough of us apparently. Z what the hell did you do? Wake up this morning and all the sudden hate America? You are from Canada for Christ's sake. Your country hasn't done jack ****. If your stupid country was wiped off the face of the earth, nobody would notice and nobody would miss you. There how does that feel? Go concentrate on your own country and maybe you can help it do something useful instead of worrying about ours.

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:16
When you`re country is ****ed up you point at another one.

Universal truth!

I don`t see anyone bashing South Africa, China, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Belarus, Nigeria, Columbia, Venezuela.

How many people have died there? No one cares, becouse we get to bash the country that stopped 2 World Wars and has the most influence. Now that doesn`t happen daily! Who cares about millions of starving chinese communists or Columbian civilians killed in political gang wars, thats just not cool nowdays

KLL
09-02-2008, 13:24

Universal truth!

I don`t see anyone bashing South Africa, China, Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Belarus, Nigeria, Columbia, Venezuela.

How many people have died there? No one cares, becouse we get to bash the country that stopped 2 World Wars and has the most influence. Now that doesn`t happen daily! Who cares about millions of starving chinese communists or Columbian civilians killed in political gang wars, thats just not cool nowdaysno offence, but it is my expereince that people fro mthe baltics are born with a love for america and a hate for russia

oh and back on topic. its jsut way too easy to rant on the US these days, its not even fun anymore.
Its like keeping bashing LoR for 20 sets in a row... its gettig nold.

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:27
no offence, but it is my expereince that people fro mthe baltics are born with a love for america

not even close!

I love how Katt Williams once asked- what the **** are we still doing in Iraq? Haven`t we killed everyone?

And now Georgia. USA is big for words when it comes between them alone. In the global arena, they`re gonna say anything to keep resources piling up!

They are NEVER gonna say - Russia, move the **** out or we put and embargo on you!

Its just that people see just the one bad and don`t even care about the rest of the world. Only the big bad wolf

KLL
09-02-2008, 13:29
not even close!

I love how Katt Williams once asked- what the **** are we still doing in Iraq? Haven`t we killed everyone?

And now Georgia. USA is big for words when it comes between them alone. In the global arena, they`re gonna say anything to keep resources piling up!

They are NEVER gonna say - Russia, move the **** out or we put and embargo on you!

Its just that people see just the one bad and don`t even care about the rest of the world. Only the big bad wolfthats just as case of not living up to expectations. but certainly makes my point about detesting the russians

Max Logan
09-02-2008, 13:31
thats just as case of not living up to expectations. but certainly makes my point about detesting the russians

And yeah, I admit I don`t like Russia. I love how Putin still wants to add us to Russia. Once he even said- Whats going on there in our Riga?

I laughed a week!

But seriously, I just like an imperialism relic as a neighbour

-Z-
09-02-2008, 13:44
Another "bash America" thread? Holy ****!!! People can't get enough of us apparently. Z what the hell did you do? Wake up this morning and all the sudden hate America? You are from Canada for Christ's sake. Your country hasn't done jack ****. If your stupid country was wiped off the face of the earth, nobody would notice and nobody would miss you. There how does that feel? Go concentrate on your own country and maybe you can help it do something useful instead of worrying about ours.

lmao

I believe all people are equal...

and yes I suppose other countries have ****ed up too, Its just america tries to act like it hasnt.

Z

KLL
09-02-2008, 13:47
And yeah, I admit I don`t like Russia. I love how Putin still wants to add us to Russia. Once he even said- Whats going on there in our Riga?

I laughed a week!

But seriously, I just like an imperialism relic as a neighbour

i like putin and personally think he is a necessary "evil" to keep a balance of power.
brtish people should support it even, as creatig na balance of power on continental europe has been a main aim of their foreign politics for centuries

KLL
09-02-2008, 13:47
lmao

and yes I suppose other countries have ****ed up too, Its just america tries to act like it hasnt.

Z

i'm pretty sure china and the folks are also telling everyone they're the good guys ;)

ooga booga
09-02-2008, 15:48
lmao

Z

We try to act like we've never screwed up? Who tells you that? lol We aren't perfect. We don't create threads on here saying we are, and if you talk to many Americans they will tell you many flaws they think we have. Just as every other nation does. But we aren't the ones coming on here creating threads saying "America is perfect, we don't do anything wrong" etc etc. So there's no need for you to tell us something we already know about ourselves. But thanks anyway. :blink:

Dogma
09-02-2008, 16:13
not even close!

Its just that people see just the one bad and don`t even care about the rest of the world. Only the big bad wolf

Sorry MAx, but you apparently have no clue of what we are doing in this situation. Just like everyone else in these threads, you se what you want and ignore the rest.

Xavior
09-02-2008, 16:23
Max, please show that you are actually qualified to talk about China. If not, then please stfu?

It is like that for all countries. If you have not been there or lived there or studied about it, you have no idea what you are talking about. The east/west barrier and bias is still in place from the Cold War. The media is very guilty of 'brainwashing' and they do it. I think what people have to understand is that most people either bash the American Foreign Policy (or government head), or one of their political parties. And if you bash their political party, then you pretty much bash all conservative/liberal parties in the world. The fact that America is a superpower and is invovled in a very unpopular war makes it appeal for a much broader audience of haters, then for example Russia.

I think -Z- loves Americans, but not Bush or the Republicans or its current foreign policy.

MAGGIO
09-02-2008, 16:27
Ooga..I think someone will miss the 35M Canadians. that is alot of people.

KLL
09-02-2008, 16:48
Max, please show that you are actually qualified to talk about China. If not, then please stfu?
when was this about china?

pron
09-02-2008, 17:04
to what extent...?

I just listed some things people might not know about, i didnt really mention the obvious mistakes.

Z

I thought those were obvious mistakes lol. I knew about everything on that list.

But yea, if you can find me 5 countries that don't have some atrocity proportionate to their status and power in the world, then I'd say you can more than hate on America.

I just see it as human nature to f up the world, and America is only in the spotlight because we're the biggest. Doesn't mean we've done the most wrong though.

As for the thread title, if and when as America falls, there'd be some other country for you to whine about. I'd think you'd just realize it's futile to find a government that hasn't messed up and start doing something besides whining in the forums about America.

Xavior
09-02-2008, 17:07

Universal truth!

How many people have died there? No one cares, becouse we get to bash the country that stopped 2 World Wars and has the most influence. Now that doesn`t happen daily! Who cares about millions of starving chinese communists or Columbian civilians killed in political gang wars, thats just not cool nowdays

There.

SmarT
09-02-2008, 17:59
i can explain this in one sentence...

I love my country but hate my government.

MAGGIO
09-02-2008, 18:03
As for the thread title, if and when as America falls, there'd be some other country for you to whine about.

This is so funny because I made a simular comment the other day about LOR and this game. When they are gone we sill still complain about someone.

Blackwater
09-02-2008, 23:17

It is like that for all countries. If you have not been there or lived there or studied about it, you have no idea what you are talking about. The east/west barrier and bias is still in place from the Cold War. The media is very guilty of 'brainwashing' and they do it. I think what people have to understand is that most people either bash the American Foreign Policy (or government head), or one of their political parties. And if you bash their political party, then you pretty much bash all conservative/liberal parties in the world. The fact that America is a superpower and is invovled in a very unpopular war makes it appeal for a much broader audience of haters, then for example Russia.

I think -Z- loves Americans, but not Bush or the Republicans or its current foreign policy.

That means Z hates over half the US population =P

-Z-
09-03-2008, 00:39
I will post again tomarrow concerning this.

Dogma dont be a wuss.

Say what u feel. dont hide.

I will explain what I am trying to do with this thread tomarrow.

Z

Xavior
09-03-2008, 01:07
That means Z hates over half the US population =P

What I mean is their political platform. Not the people, specifically.

pron
09-03-2008, 01:53
This is so funny because I made a simular comment the other day about LOR and this game. When they are gone we sill still complain about someone.

Think I said that a set ago in the forums lol.

Dogma
09-03-2008, 03:07
I will post again tomarrow concerning this.

Dogma dont be a wuss.

Say what u feel. dont hide.

I will explain what I am trying to do with this thread tomarrow.

Z

When have you ever known me to back down? I will not argue with a moron, but I don't back down from a good argument. And no I wasn't calling you a moron, I am just saying, I will not take insults or name calling to be an argument, that to me is moronic.

Max Logan
09-03-2008, 04:58
There.

i gave it a mention and?

i didn`t say anything about civil rights, occupations, censorship, black market, back market. :rolleyes:

And Dogma, I don`t believe the US is in Iraq to establish a greater democracy. Its just another strategic manuever to gain control of a strategic important position

Divine Intervention
09-03-2008, 06:01

Universal truth!

im pretty sure no one stopped the 2 world wars...since they happened :rolleyes: either way, Russia had a much bigger role in the eventual defeat of Germany in both World Wars.

WW1 - if Russia hadnt mobilized so fast and attacked so quickly Germany would have easily been able to take out France. Instead they had to re-divert large amounts of troops from the Western Front eventually resulting in their inability to destroy them completely and resulting in a stalemate. Had the Russians not mobilized so quickly Germany would have simply owned France + Britain, taken France out of the war, left Britain alone on its island (most likely) then probably defeat Russia. USA wouldn't even have bothered joining. Further evidence for this is the fact that as soon as Russia withdrew from WW1 the Germans managed to have such a successful breakthrough on the Western Front that they simply over extended themselves lol.

WW2 - Russia fighting on the largest front, tying up massive Nazi Germany resources. Was willing to offer its help in 1939 but Poland and & co weren't willing to accept the help (we asked Poland to let us station its troops on its border with Germany). Seeing as Britain & co weren't willing to sign an alliance with us we had no choice but to do what was the next best thing for our country which was to create an additional buffer from what was left of Poland (rather than letting Germany have all of it because of France and Britain's incompetency).

The only thing USA can be credited for was stopping USSR liberating the whole of Europe rather than just Eastern Europe.

And Russia is 100% right in its actions in Georgia. you know that, i know that, the whole world knows it, Bush knows it , the Georgian goverment knows it. What they didn't know was that we would actually take action against their BS against our peacekeepers, our citizens living in South Ossetia etc.

and no one wants your Latvia. I hope that all the Russian citizens/nationals living in the Baltics move out. There are plenty of good -minded non-anti-Russians living there but they need to see what it would be like for the state of their economy to lose so many people and maybe that will make them reconsider their anti-Russian stance. granted Baltic people were never really part of the Slav race or had any close relationship with them so im not particularly upset with their ****ish behaviour, but still.

KLL
09-03-2008, 14:52
WW1 - if Russia hadnt mobilized so fast and attacked so quickly Germany would have easily been able to take out France. Instead they had to re-divert large amounts of troops from the Western Front eventually resulting in their inability to destroy them completely and resulting in a stalemate. Had the Russians not mobilized so quickly Germany would have simply owned France + Britain, taken France out of the war, left Britain alone on its island (most likely) then probably defeat Russia. USA wouldn't even have bothered joining. Further evidence for this is the fact that as soon as Russia withdrew from WW1 the Germans managed to have such a successful breakthrough on the Western Front that they simply over extended themselvesactually thats not really true
germany ran into troubles in france before they actually put any effort in russia. russia was pretty much ignored at first. which makes it al lthe more impressive how bad russia sucked tat the war. they lost agaisnt an enemy that wasn't even trying and was in a 3 frontier war.
and its not because russia surrendered that germany overexpanded. they actually managed that without reinforcements fro mthe eastern front. its actually more that they overexpanded without reinforcements that they lost. there were millions (over 2 million anyway) of experienced german soldiers "peacekeeping" the east, while they were needed in the west.

WW2 - Russia fighting on the largest front, tying up massive Nazi Germany resources. Was willing to offer its help in 1939 but Poland and & co weren't willing to accept the help (we asked Poland to let us station its troops on its border with Germany). Seeing as Britain & co weren't willing to sign an alliance with us we had no choice but to do what was the next best thing for our country which was to create an additional buffer from what was left of Poland (rather than letting Germany have all of it because of France and Britain's incompetency).not really true either... i actually wrote my extended essay on that.

Blackwater
09-03-2008, 19:02
WW2 - Russia fighting on the largest front, tying up massive Nazi Germany resources. Was willing to offer its help in 1939 but Poland and & co weren't willing to accept the help (we asked Poland to let us station its troops on its border with Germany). Seeing as Britain & co weren't willing to sign an alliance with us we had no choice but to do what was the next best thing for our country which was to create an additional buffer from what was left of Poland (rather than letting Germany have all of it because of France and Britain's incompetency).

The only thing USA can be credited for was stopping USSR liberating the whole of Europe rather than just Eastern Europe.

And Russia is 100% right in its actions in Georgia. you know that, i know that, the whole world knows it, Bush knows it , the Georgian goverment knows it. What they didn't know was that we would actually take action against their BS against our peacekeepers, our citizens living in South Ossetia etc.

and no one wants your Latvia. I hope that all the Russian citizens/nationals living in the Baltics move out. There are plenty of good -minded non-anti-Russians living there but they need to see what it would be like for the state of their economy to lose so many people and maybe that will make them reconsider their anti-Russian stance. granted Baltic people were never really part of the Slav race or had any close relationship with them so im not particularly upset with their ****ish behaviour, but still.

Um if I recall, didn't the Russians overstay their welcome in Eastern Europe after WW2 by like 50 years?

-Chris-
09-03-2008, 19:06
I wonder why people do not believe the government of America?

--- the entire post

Her name is America. If your going to question her spell the **** name right.

In fact,

It is the United States of America.

Not "amerika" or America. The U.S. of A.

Will
09-03-2008, 19:18
if we used USA instead of America, we'd have to refer to you guys as "UsOfAns" :P

-Z-
09-04-2008, 01:15
In order for any person or group of people to advance, we must Learn.

Learning is key to life...

Learning is what life is about.

Life is not about Drugs, or Sex, or Food, or Airplanes.

Amerika needs to Learn.

KILLMATEFEEDREPEAT KILL MATE FEED REPEAT>.. KILLMATEFEEDREPEAT...

No! Stop! STOPTHINKLEARN!!!!

Learn from the past.

Mcsane and George DoubleyourDebt Bush...

Would Either of them even admit that the Iraq or even the Vietnam War was a mistake?!

Think about this.

Why do I get angry?

its not only because of the things that effect me, like american economics, pharmacy monopolies, riduculas drug laws, health care problems, and other hegemonic issues...

Its more than that... Its the death and destruction spread by the greatest country on earth!

USA is the greatest country on earth... But lets ACT that way!

how can we murder in the name of freedom!?

how can we claim to be the spreaders of liberty... when we Take so much life and liberties of our own!

It saddens me...

The sarcastic Republican attitude is seriously disturbing.

Considering the reality of today, the Republican party is sick. Plain sick.

Maybe Dogma and others will vote for McCain... maybe out of spite (which will never be admitted) or maybe out of true ignorance...

But any well educated person, with a firm grasp on the economy (who is not a religious fanatic) will see things how they are.

Z

zaxZ
09-04-2008, 03:25
"The only thing USA can be credited for was stopping USSR liberating the whole of Europe rather than just Eastern Europe.

and no one wants your Latvia. I hope that all the Russian citizens/nationals living in the Baltics move out. There are plenty of good -minded non-anti-Russians living there but they need to see what it would be like for the state of their economy to lose so many people and maybe that will make them reconsider their anti-Russian stance. granted Baltic people were never really part of the Slav race or had any close relationship with them so im not particularly upset with their ****ish behaviour, but still."

Wtf?! Liberating?? USSR is the ****ing symbol of occupy and lie! Like Russias act in Georgia! And ok, i agree with you in one thing, I also hope that all the russians move out from here. The crime will be then so much smaller, our jails would be so empty, I will not have to fight so much with drunk russians etc.
Sorry for the non-thread post, but I just cant read that russian propaganda ****!

KLL
09-04-2008, 03:48
if we used USA instead of America, we'd have to refer to you guys as "UsOfAns" :P

in germany we say US Americans

Mahdi
09-04-2008, 16:55
to Chris... it is and will be Amerika until it is once again set right in its ways!

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 17:07
In order for any person or group of people to advance, we must Learn.

Learning is key to life...

Learning is what life is about.

Life is not about Drugs, or Sex, or Food, or Airplanes.

Amerika needs to Learn.

KILLMATEFEEDREPEAT KILL MATE FEED REPEAT>.. KILLMATEFEEDREPEAT...

No! Stop! STOPTHINKLEARN!!!!

Learn from the past.

Mcsane and George DoubleyourDebt Bush...

Would Either of them even admit that the Iraq or even the Vietnam War was a mistake?!

Think about this.

Why do I get angry?

its not only because of the things that effect me, like american economics, pharmacy monopolies, riduculas drug laws, health care problems, and other hegemonic issues...

Its more than that... Its the death and destruction spread by the greatest country on earth!

USA is the greatest country on earth... But lets ACT that way!

how can we murder in the name of freedom!?

how can we claim to be the spreaders of liberty... when we Take so much life and liberties of our own!

It saddens me...

The sarcastic Republican attitude is seriously disturbing.

Considering the reality of today, the Republican party is sick. Plain sick.

Maybe Dogma and others will vote for McCain... maybe out of spite (which will never be admitted) or maybe out of true ignorance...

But any well educated person, with a firm grasp on the economy (who is not a religious fanatic) will see things how they are.

Z
Z, you are my friend, but your an idiot. I support Obama but please don't lump the majority of the people of the United States of America in with the neo-cons and the far-right wing. How can we murder in the name of
freedom?

The same way we fought for our independence in 1776.

The same way the Western World united against Fascism and ethnic cleansing in the early 1900s against the Nazis.

The same way Dr. King, Rosa Parks, Kennedy, Douglass, Truth, Tubman, thousands of others united against a common evil.

When you look past the glazed canvas that is portrayed to the rest of the world through the media. When you look past the bad that is reported and see the good that man does, the people who strive to make this world a better place, you see the beauty of civilisation.

Violence is not an answer, but certainly is a cheat sheet -Z-.

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 17:10
to Chris... it is and will be Amerika until it is once again set right in its ways!

It is not and never will be.

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

Mahdi
09-04-2008, 17:13
then it deserves to be called Amerika... it is how i spelled it in Amerikan history, Amerikan Government and any other class that i had to spell Amerika in... no one corrected it why you may ask? because it is Amerika now

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 17:15
then it deserves to be called Amerika... it is how i spelled it in Amerikan history, Amerikan Government and any other class that i had to spell Amerika in... no one corrected it why you may ask? because it is Amerika now
See every official document in US of A history. Thank you, come again.

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 17:23

I guess the American resources Russia used to survive and counter Germany does not count.

Yeah, pillage and looting is just Russian style. I mean why buy if you can send people over to Georgia and get for free. At that you can burn some cities down. I mean, why suddenly after the war is over did the Russian army turn and march the 2nd biggest Georgian city? There were no military there, no russians. And The whole talk about defending russian citizens is just hilarious

NO Russian will ever more away from Latvia to Russia. Everyone keeps talking how good Russia is, but no one wants to go there. Besides the Moscow and Petersburg Russia is one big pile of ****! Theres nothing there but poverty. Been there, seen that. You can screw foreigners from western europe by showing them Moscow and the closest sarounding, I bet no one has ever been beyond there. Piece of crap

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 17:25
See every official document in US of A history. Thank you, come again.

ehh...Whats the difference between US, USA or America? :blink:

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 17:28
ehh...Whats the difference between US, USA or America? :blink:
Because they insist on calling the US, Amerika. Her name is either the United States of America or the United States. America is a landmass

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 17:37
Because they insist on calling the US, Amerika. Her name is either the United States of America or the United States. America is a landmass

thats just formularities

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 17:52
thats just formularities
Surely you find Amerika offensive if your from the States

Mahdi
09-04-2008, 20:33
Chris I am from the states and i find calling "her America" rather offensive becuase it isnt America any more... its Amerika

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 20:36
Chris I am from the states and i find calling "her America" rather offensive becuase it isnt America any more... its Amerika
Amerika is a political slur of a great nation.

Mahdi
09-04-2008, 23:53
the country itself is a political slur of a once great nation therefor i disrespect it so

-Chris-
09-05-2008, 02:01
the country itself is a political slur of a once great nation therefor i disrespect it so
A once great nation? I believe we are the most powerful military, the most technology advanced society, and if you ever came to Louisiana you'd know that down South we are the most friendly people. Not to mention the BILLIONS of dollars of humanitarian funds we ship out yearly to underdeveloped countries.

-Z-
09-05-2008, 03:19
A once great nation? I believe we are the most powerful military, the most technology advanced society, and if you ever came to Louisiana you'd know that down South we are the most friendly people. Not to mention the BILLIONS of dollars of humanitarian funds we ship out yearly to underdeveloped countries.

Clearly I know how to spell the name...

Amerika is an Innuendo...

Z

-Chris-
09-05-2008, 03:24
Clearly I know how to spell the name...

Amerika is an Innuendo...

Z
Then stop innuendoising a country you obviously know little about.

-Z-
09-05-2008, 03:31
Then stop innuendoising a country you obviously know little about.

I know almost as much about Amerika as I do my own country.

Z

-Chris-
09-05-2008, 03:33
I know almost as much about Amerika as I do my own country.

Z
And may I ask where your from Z

Mahdi
09-05-2008, 08:09
christhe second part of your statement is only because we import about 90% of our technology from japan who happens to be more technologically advanced then us at this time. We may have the most powerful military chris but it is definately not the most effective. Other countries have more effective weapons systems then we do but our military is to pig headed to do away with the m16 and pick up another more accurate and cost effective weapon

KLL
09-07-2008, 05:13
I believe we are the most powerful military,spending billions on something unnecessary is not reaaaly somethign to be proud of while havig nthe worlds most uneffective healthcare system...
even third world countries like thailand provider better general healthcare at a cheaper cost.

the most technology advanced societyno, not by a long shot.

and if you ever came to Louisiana you'd know that down South we are the most friendly peoplego to asia, especialy indochina. you'd think they'Ve got drugs in their water.

Not to mention the BILLIONS of dollars of humanitarian funds we ship out yearly to underdeveloped countries

the US gives out 7 billion USD a year of economic aid.
the UK, France and Japan each give out more (alömost 11 billion for the UK) and both are a fraction compared to the US.. so relatively speakign ,the US are not really keen on sharing their wealth.

Blackwater
09-10-2008, 12:15
Chris don't even bother. You're gonna work yourself up over this which is dumb. Let them vent about America all they want. It's not like anything will come of it. Also KLL why post in your sig states you've killed. I mean over 2/3rds of your kills are restarts lol

Bram Gotink
09-10-2008, 12:56
Chris don't even bother. You're gonna work yourself up over this which is dumb. Let them vent about America all they want. It's not like anything will come of it.
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with KLL on this
EDIT:All western countries signed a pact saying that they would spend 0.5% of their Bruto National Income (BNP in het nederlands, heb het vrij vertaald aangezien ik geen flauw idee heb van wat het in het Engels is (te lui om het op te zoeken)) on help in third world countries.
Not one of those countries gets to that 0.5%. That is one$ for every 200$ earned in those countries, aka : near to nothing.
At that large a scale, that nothing becomes a lot, of course...

If I may quote someone from "Artsen zonder Grenzen":
We should stop putting more money in the third world and start taking less out of it.
I.E.: Europe supported people in Ivory Coast to build a slaughterhouse for their cattle. They did, but they only use a tenth of it. Why? Because our leftovers, meat "not good enough for us, but good enough for them", are imported at minimum prices... The farmers there can't cut it and stop their bussinesses.

Also KLL why post in your sig states you've killed. I mean over 2/3rds of your kills are restarts lol
lol

FriM46
09-10-2008, 14:10
to what extent...?

Z

I would compare my government to a pile of dog ****.... I am in no way, shape, or form responsible for what bush has done, how can you say that we are all responsible? Thats just ridiculous.

i'm pretty sure china and the folks are also telling everyone they're the good guys ;)

Its only a matter of time before China gets sick of America thinkin they own the world, and when they do decide to prove us wrong, we're all screwed... I'm just counting the days till China wipes us out.

I just see it as human nature to f up the world, and America is only in the spotlight because we're the biggest. Doesn't mean we've done the most wrong though.

What gives you the idea that we're the biggest? What does that mean, that we have the most people, or the best technology, because in both instances we're far from the biggest.

i can explain this in one sentence...

I love my country but hate my government.

I hate both. Yes, I'm about to say somethin about drugs, but just one...
Who's idea was it to start drug testing for jobs? I'm a big fan of thc, and use it on a regular basis, but everytime I go looking for a better job I get turned down because of the whole drug test thing. I think its ridiculous to base someones work ethics on if they do drugs or not... I agree that MOST drugs are harmful to society, but if you can go and get your **** job done, and done well, who cares if you smoke when you're not at work?

Another thing... America has the most people in prison than any other country... When we're mixing pot smokers with murderers and rapists I think something needs to be done. I'm not saying give everyone pot and do whatever you want with it, but atleast decriminalize it so I can get a half *** decent job and smoke at the same time, and not have to worry about being in a cell with murderers because I get busted with some plants.

Mwahahahaha
09-12-2008, 19:48
America is still the greatest country on this planet. It used to be so by a far margin. Now it's being overtaken. WAKE UP!

Seriously, a desperate pleed. We need you. We need a rational friendly country to be top dog of this planet. That used to be you. It's not anymore. You're still top dog, but you've lost your moral high ground.

I used to be pro-america, but I am not anymore. I think that goes for the rest of the world as well. 200k persons didn't wave american flags for clinton for fun. The world loved the USA. Bush ****ed that up. We still want to love you, but we can't with the politics of bush and the republican crew.

Let us love you again. We need the idea of America. The America the founding fathers created, not the corrupt government of today.

The legacy of the founding fathers were a great legacy that all current nations should strive for. Please go back to that.