PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving So you all can rejoice

Devil
09-04-2008, 12:48
As it says. I'm done with this game. Over the past couple sets i have had almost no fun. Its become more of a job than a game. There are plenty of other things i could find to spend my time on.

To those few outside of LoR that i respect...(you know who you are) I hope you all have fun in this game and in real life. hopefully with your help and the admins you can get this game close to way it used to be.

To those of you i don't like and who most likely hate me:

Well it was fun to say the least i know i've made a ton of enemies and alot of you dislike me. Nor do i care. However its just a game and i hope you realize that. I wish you the best of luck in your lives.

And to my friends and Crew: You guys made this game such a memorable experience. I can go on and on about pas memories great wars and just the plain old good time we had playing together. You were the ones that kept me around this game for so long. your the ones i'd always go to bat for weather your were in the right or wrong. You all have been with me through thick and thin, the highs and lows, and i thank you for that, Its a true honor to have known and played you guys.

Who knows if this game gets back like it used to there may be a possibility that i may return.

And all always be in touch on MSN if you want to randomly bs or anything of that nature.

DBozMen
09-04-2008, 12:51
it's about time, now the rest. and we can have a full on party :drink:.

Max Logan
09-04-2008, 12:52
Nothing against you, just the cheaters you support :p

Dogma
09-04-2008, 13:13
I, for one, Hate to see anyone leave because of the bull that has been going on. I don't see it as being Devil's fault at this time. I had really hoped that Devil wouldbe able to fix things that have become the LoR legacy, but I understand that it has gone on for so long that even the Founder himself can't get it under control. If you change your mind Devil, I am sure there would be a place for you somewhere in the game.

Good luck to you, Devil, I hope to be able to chat with ya sometime.

ranger2112
09-04-2008, 13:29
all i gotta say is THIS BLOWS!!!

Morph
09-04-2008, 13:31
I, for one, Hate to see anyone leave because of the bull that has been going on. I don't see it as being Devil's fault at this time. I had really hoped that Devil wouldbe able to fix things that have become the LoR legacy, but I understand that it has gone on for so long that even the Founder himself can't get it under control. If you change your mind Devil, I am sure there would be a place for you somewhere in the game.

Good luck to you, Devil, I hope to be able to chat with ya sometime.

think positive dogma, 1 Lor crybaby less:D

MarineRecon
09-04-2008, 13:34
i think im gonna drop my self to inactive now cuz i noe i wont be able to retire fully ill always pop on to see wuts goin on...o well have fun guys and ill def talk to u on MSN devil =)

jasonlfunk
09-04-2008, 14:14
good luck in rl

-Chris-
09-04-2008, 15:05
****. Does that mean Ali is now supreme ruler of the Fire? You realise hes not good with matches don't you...please don't leave Devil :(

pcgluva
09-04-2008, 18:48
devillll my man dont goooo

::LD::GrimReapr
09-04-2008, 19:25
I hate to see anyone leave the game for any reason.
I got no problem with you and i dont have a problem with LOR itself either.
Of course my dealings with LOR or any nation for that matter have'nt been that much with the exception to this set now cause i am co-leading GRIM.
I hope you change your mind and stay to play.If not good luck in RL friend.

Tnova
09-04-2008, 19:34
I heart Devil. :) Sorry you let others get to you and dictate what you do. But above all a game must be fun. I certainly understand that.

MAGGIO
09-04-2008, 19:41
As it says. I'm done with this game. Over the past couple sets i have had almost no fun. Its become more of a job than a game. There are plenty of other things i could find to spend my time on.

To those few outside of LoR that i respect...(you know who you are) I hope you all have fun in this game and in real life. hopefully with your help and the admins you can get this game close to way it used to be.

To those of you i don't like and who most likely hate me:

Well it was fun to say the least i know i've made a ton of enemies and alot of you dislike me. Nor do i care. However its just a game and i hope you realize that. I wish you the best of luck in your lives.

And to my friends and Crew: You guys made this game such a memorable experience. I can go on and on about pas memories great wars and just the plain old good time we had playing together. You were the ones that kept me around this game for so long. your the ones i'd always go to bat for weather your were in the right or wrong. You all have been with me through thick and thin, the highs and lows, and i thank you for that, Its a true honor to have known and played you guys.

Who knows if this game gets back like it used to there may be a possibility that i may return.

And all always be in touch on MSN if you want to randomly bs or anything of that nature.

why dont you start a new tag, or play under a different one. it may be more fun for all.

no offense, but maybe its time for LOR to hang it up and try something new. At the very least we may see a few less hate threads directed a LOR.

IMO i allways thought DEVIL was a good player and a good leader with a good head on his shoulders.

I dont care for the way others have lead LOR.

Bright
09-04-2008, 19:44
I agree with maggio on this one, while I've never had much direct dealings with you, I know you've been around as long as some of the longest.

Over time its gone from blaming specific players within lor to guilt by association with lor.

Take a small breather and try to be creative with finding a new approach to the game. Its nice when you can play without the responsibility of leading a giant nation.

Mr President
09-04-2008, 22:08
Shame to see you go devil.. Sorry things are not as much fun for you as they use to be.. But with some effort from everyone, i think we will get back on track.

I think Maggio might have a good idea. Possibly another tag would be a new start.. Who knows.. If not then good luck in RL..

:(

huntington91
09-04-2008, 22:43
man devil you were actualy somebody i like that led LoR even though i didnt know you maybe talked to you once? lol

well good luck with whatever man

Xavior
09-04-2008, 22:52
Devil! :(