PDA

View Full Version : ROGUE [WLF] Declares on [GRIM]

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 12:47
The nation The Mean Guys[TMG (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=35)] officially declared war on your nation at the 5th of September 2008 - 15:13:48.
Reason for the war: we heard morph blew ali last night haha

SABigaon(#xxx)[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=9)] The Lost Soul(#xxx)[WLF (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=35)]129 Land, 6 Science, $6.130.615, 642 Food07:38:26-2008/09/04

This guy was [WLF] Yesterday. I need to speak to WLF leaders.

mw_studios@hotmail.com = MSN

Divine Intervention
09-05-2008, 12:57
Bigeon is a LoR multie. the other one is Marine Recon. 115 killed me (genocides) thats why he was kicked out of WLF when i told Boz. WLF is not involved.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 12:59
i was never kicked out lol i just left right b4 i started hitting...is everybody a multi to u also???

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 13:04
Im not speaking in terms of us warring [WLF].

I'm speaking in terms of [WLF] harboring the problem, and therefore in my mind required to spend some of thier turns dealing with the problem.

Divine Intervention
09-05-2008, 13:05
right i forgot. all LoR players have like 2-3 family members playing as well.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 13:05
lol after the first time i killed anton they let me join WLF ive been there for a couple days now ha

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 13:22
Retard #1 is dead. Time for a restart Marine Recon... that way you can suicide some more.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 13:25
im not suiciding just warring with a low amount of members lol...but geez couldnt have killed me when i was here to watch instead of when i was takin a **** haha

DBozMen
09-05-2008, 13:27
Sorry Rassputin we where planning on killing him tonight. We knew he was in our nation, but didn't had the turns to do so.

I'll hit you up on msn.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 13:30
lol i noe u were dboz thats y i did it sooner =)

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 13:31
Well idiot #1 is Marine Recon.

Does idiot #2 have the balls to claim his kills, or will he remain the coward in the dark?

::LD::GrimReapr
09-05-2008, 13:34
You know making this set the grudge set and starting with a clean slate next set wont work cause now the GRIM nation was declared on for no other reason than marine recon and his unknown accomplice to be *****es.
So now next set whos to say i dont have a grudge and again the endless cycle continues.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 13:35
hes gonna remain the coward in the dark lol and my reason was i heard morph blew ali last night haha but no they talk to much **** on the forums so they got hit...i told u b4 u had a couple big mouths in ure nation

Cemetary
09-05-2008, 13:35
suicide central this set...

and its sad seeing marine fall further and further

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 13:38
Whatever, you and your cowardly fag friend go on and have your fun. Its such a noble cause that idiot #2 is afraid to own up to it.

I'll be saving turns I guess for the rest of the set waiting for suicide run #2 to hit my nation.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 13:44
sux 2 have to talk **** about who wont confess to it dont it...same thing happened to LoR and everybody kept dissing them but i came forward so u noe who was behind it just dont noe my accomplice lol...

09-05-2008, 13:48
So you being a slow as you are dont get it.Nobody else carried there grudges out realizing that it wouldnt work and grudges will be carried over to next set.
so you went and figured you would just throw some fuel into the fire thats allready burning pretty good and added atleast 1 more person to having a grudge for next set.Go ahead and carry out your personal war but then next set when someone else carries out theirs then what we gonna do the grudge thing all over again?

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 13:54
well get ure grudges out then...if everybody all out warred everybody then it would be a good time...i remember we did this one time in WoW and everybody had a blast cuz nobody new wut could happen we had alliance breaking just to have sum good old fashioned warring...it didnt matter if u were friends or enemies everybody just killed pepl

Divine Intervention
09-05-2008, 14:03
so, you want us to let you have your punishment in a set where you dont care about dieing? how about we kill you next time youre state is in position to finish top10.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:04
ok if u want to i dont mind lol i never get to net anyway so good luck trying to find when that will be hahah...i gave up netting a couple sets ago when i was leading NWA

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 14:09
ok if u want to i dont mind lol i never get to net anyway so good luck trying to find when that will be hahah...i gave up netting a couple sets ago when i was leading NWA

So basically your saying you don't care about the game. You don't care about netting. So the only reason your here is to ruin the fun of those who do care?

DBozMen
09-05-2008, 14:10
The funny thing is that this is the only way that marine is getting attention... No i'm mistaken it's SAD that this his only way

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:10
im a warrer and always have been...i started WoW as a warrer and thats all ive ever really done with an exceptional couple sets that nothing happened in the nation i was in

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:11
o yeah u hurt me there to lol just like this is the most attention WLF has had in a while

jeff_capes
09-05-2008, 14:14

Here we go ago the 'i am inactive' or 'i gave up ages ago' but you always seem to be here. I have played for a long time now and all I have ever seen you as is a suicider. HOW CAN everyone forget a couple of sets ago you suicided loads of people from a nation just cause you threw your toys out of the pram about something pathetic. You say your inactive but your constantly looking for someone to p**s off. I think you define suicider. And someone that the community wouldn't be worried about losing.

Think Rass's line from the other thread sums it up.

When the tears hit the corner of your eyes, take your ball and go home, don't start popping other people's balls.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:17
yeah ive suicided a bunch of times ill admit that...nowhere near the amount of times ive warred though...and i am kinda inactive didnt say i was giving up on the game cuz i noe i cant stay away from it fully...i never have been a netter i always get to bored

Xavior
09-05-2008, 15:03
I'm sorry, but this is not a war. This is a plain suicide.

Someone please ban this ****head. Thank you.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:04
how isnt this a war i declared and mayb i plan on hitting more then just them 2

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 15:06
how isnt this a war i declared and mayb i plan on hitting more then just them 2

It's hard for dead states to hit anyone.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:08
yeah just a lil bit...but i believe in war u attack u die u restart and u keep goin...unless u war another way that idk about lol

Xavior
09-05-2008, 15:08
2 vs 9 is not a war. Your only intention is to ruin someone else's set. Quite frankly, I am more disappointed than angry. This game has only been up for how long, and we're having problems with suiciding again. Go play another game, because we really don't want you if all you do is continue to suicide.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:10
2v9 isnt that bad...well keep on fighting lol

09-05-2008, 15:12
No you will keep fighting while your accomplice keeps deleting his state after you guys kill someone else.
Now thats honor lmfao.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:14
so he deletes and saves u turns...u should feel honored hes being so generous haha

Morph
09-05-2008, 15:14
so he deletes and saves u turns...u should feel honored hes being so generous haha

or is that other big boy (multie of yours probably) afraid to die :tt1:

Max Logan
09-05-2008, 15:15
2v9 isnt that bad...well keep on fighting lol

just keep comming! like I care about another screw up suiciding me. take up the line :rolleyes:

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:16
o yeah cuz ive had multies lol...i believe morph and max both said they dont mind being suicided anyway so they shouldnt care they died lol

Xavior
09-05-2008, 15:17
Oh, so now you admit that was a suicide. ****ing idiots.

Morph
09-05-2008, 15:17
o yeah cuz ive had multies lol...i believe morph and max both said they dont mind being suicided anyway so they shouldnt care they died lol

i couldnt care less about my state dying. Its just funny you actually care about what someone says on the forums. Dont you like that big boy?

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:19
when did i say i suicided them??? i just mentioned they have said they dont care if they are suicided so y r they *****ing now???

Morph
09-05-2008, 15:20
when did i say i suicided them??? i just mentioned they have said they dont care if they are suicided so y r they *****ing now???

and where did i complain big boy?

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:22
u guys keep *****ing about grim being hit and all that...ever think about stfu and keep on fighting

Morph
09-05-2008, 15:22
u guys keep *****ing about grim being hit and all that...ever think about stfu and keep on fighting

fighting against deleted states big boy?

Max Logan
09-05-2008, 15:23

having see your 'attacks', I`m not about to die for a LONG time :rolleyes:

Max Logan
09-05-2008, 15:23

your deleted state? :confused:

Xavior
09-05-2008, 15:24

Well, i think cleansing this game of suiciders would be more effective then killing deleted states.

Vortex
09-05-2008, 15:44
Hmm looks like I got my lvl 12 bombers on time!!

SmarT
09-05-2008, 22:43
Well, i think cleansing this game of suiciders would be more effective then killing deleted states.

why dont we ban your state? so ur basically saying that if grim was to bully me, i couldnt do **** about it because it would be suiciding? thats some ****, if i was playing this set i would suicide ur *** just to try it out. And i know what your gonna say, i like Marine, hes more real then 99% of you guys, and if you wanna bump heads with me over this, lets ride. ill be back next set, we can roll all month long.

Xavior
09-05-2008, 22:49
Wow, that came out of no where.

First of all, i don't know who the hell you even are. As far as I know, I have never played with you and we have never pissed each other off. I would like to keep it that way.

I have no idea where this is coming from. What has GRIM EVER done to you or Marine? What have we done this set to ANYONE? Maybe if you had a state (are you another one of those, this game sucks, i'm too good for this game, etc idiots?) you would see that GRIM is a nation full of inactive netting vets. And then Marine comes and suicides us because he has nothing better to do.

So why don't you just stfu and get the hell out of this thread? Oh yeah, come suicide me, do you think you were the first to say that to me? Jesus Christ, if you have too much time on your hands, go learn Spanish from Hoebawt or something. This does not concern you (unless you actually do have a state and is that coward who deleted his state) and as I said, I would like to keep it that way.

SmarT
09-05-2008, 23:08
actually u can ask about me, i've been around for a long time. and i have no problem with grim, and i can tell you i am not the other state. and i wouldn't suicide you, i would kill you our right. i don't really have a problem with u and just getting irritated that have this game is full of hypocrites. maybe everyone forgot this is a game and half the people "trying" to save it are the ones killing it.

Xavior
09-05-2008, 23:12
Big words. Please give me evidence (quotes would be preferable) where I have been a hypocrite by saying Marine should stop suiciding. Save this game, you are one to talk when you don't even have a state.

SmarT
09-05-2008, 23:16
and me playing this set or not isnt gonna make a difference. i jsut wanted to stay away from the bull **** but that seems i cant

SmarT
09-05-2008, 23:19
well do u think u should be able to kill inf horders because u can? and i was talkin about the community in general

Xavior
09-05-2008, 23:21
Oh, no evidence? If you have nothing to say, then say nothing at all. Accusing me of ruining this game? Believe me, if it weren't for the people i'm playing with in GRIM, i wouldn't be playing at all. Which is why I take exceptional issue with people who have nothing better to do than suiciding my nation.

Xavior
09-05-2008, 23:23
well do u think u should be able to kill inf horders because u can? and i was talkin about the community in general

Have we killed any inf hoarders? No?
Read our recruiting thread. Netting unless provoked. Read our nation description. Netting unless provoked.

Heh.

pron
09-05-2008, 23:46
Have we killed any inf hoarders? No?
Read our recruiting thread. Netting unless provoked. Read our nation description. Netting unless provoked.

Heh.

/poke

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 00:15
hes talkin about rass bringing up killing infantry horders in the other thread

Vortex
09-06-2008, 07:23
Did anyone hear the return of ELE is coming?:blink:

kenshin44
09-06-2008, 13:46
Bigeon is a LoR multie. the other one is Marine Recon. 115 killed me (genocides) thats why he was kicked out of WLF when i told Boz. WLF is not involved.

Biagon is not a LoR multie, so i don't know what your talking about. Biagon is in LoR and playing legit and all he did was run proxy on my state last set thats all which we were both marked for...

If he is multie i plz ask for a total investigation on his state also plz do a total investigation on LoR states.

Plz stop enstating multies without them being tagged. Many players in this game even the experienced have done wrong in past and done better in future. Mark them Say their Cheaters but don't renstate they are multieing again, just state it in the Report Thread for the Administrator to deal with it and investigate it.

But stop with new accusations without without circumstantial evidence

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 14:23
its alright Ali cuz im apparently a multie according to Morph haha

Xavior
09-06-2008, 17:57
Did anyone hear the return of ELE is coming?:blink:

Really? Where?!

Max Logan
09-06-2008, 18:06
its alright Ali cuz im apparently a multie according to Morph haha

you are. there`s no accordings! ;)

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 18:07
tru pres might wanna get on that then

09-13-2008, 03:14
I see your back to your suiciding ways again marine so whats your grudge against me other than you being an *** again.

09-13-2008, 03:30
I dont get why your even attacking me is it something i said in the forums or is it because i killed you after you suicided morph?
I think it was a mistake to say this set could be a grudge set and let grudges drop so everyone starts with a clean slate next set now i just got ****ed over by marine for no apparent reason and im suppose to let that fly.
Yea ok let me turn my other cheek and then bend over and grab my ankles.
so again let me know what your grudge is against me ?

Rassputtin
09-13-2008, 04:26
why dont we ban your state? so ur basically saying that if grim was to bully me, i couldnt do **** about it because it would be suiciding? thats some ****, if i was playing this set i would suicide ur *** just to try it out. And i know what your gonna say, i like Marine, hes more real then 99% of you guys, and if you wanna bump heads with me over this, lets ride. ill be back next set, we can roll all month long.

First of all GRIM has NOT bullied you or anyone else. So lets not start with the what if's and the hypotheticals because we could both spew bull**** at eachother all day long and get nowhere. So lets just get that straight right now.

If you want to bump heads ***** then bring it. Your gay *** 99% real friend has already brought the ruck to us for no reason. You want to bring your pansy *** over and attack us for no reason as well then go ahead. Am I supposed to be scared because Marine attacked us for no reason... without being bullied, and your gonna jump in too. If you want to toss your hat into the ring then toss it in. But don't think I'm gonna back down from you or be scared because you wanna come in here an run your mouth over something that doesnt concern you.

The bottom line is Marine Recon suicided against us, not once but twice this set. We have done nothing to instigate him or you! But if you want to join ranks with him then go ahead. I'll be waiting.

actually u can ask about me, i've been around for a long time. and i have no problem with grim, and i can tell you i am not the other state. and i wouldn't suicide you, i would kill you our right. i don't really have a problem with u and just getting irritated that have this game is full of hypocrites. maybe everyone forgot this is a game and half the people "trying" to save it are the ones killing it.

If you don't have a problem with GRIM then why are you running your mouth out of no where, for no reason about how your gonna bring it all month long? Kill outright........ yeah you and your suicide buddy could probably get one kill in your suicide run before we retaliated..... but who cares. The hypocrits,.... LMFAO, your 99% real friend Marine recon is in one thread talking about how he's sick of suiciders and that they suck for the game and then spends all set suiciding..... Yeah it doesnt get more real than that. You picked a winner to support in the "keeping it real" category. I haven't forgoten this is a game.

But I don't play Call of duty 4 to be team killed over and over for no reason, and I don't play this game to be suicided on over and over again. So tell me, how am I ruining the game?

I dont get why your even attacking me is it something i said in the forums or is it because i killed you after you suicided morph?
I think it was a mistake to say this set could be a grudge set and let grudges drop so everyone starts with a clean slate next set now i just got ****ed over by marine for no apparent reason and im suppose to let that fly.
Yea ok let me turn my other cheek and then bend over and grab my ankles.
so again let me know what your grudge is against me ?

Because his dad ran out of condoms and he couldnt get his daily *** raping and therefore had nothing better to do but suicide on you... but don't worry, he's really sick of all the suiciding and wants it to stop........ pffffffft.

Although its not Marine Recon, it must be one of his gay friends.