PDA

View Full Version : Inf Hording Again

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 13:56
Here we go again. Looks like next set I'm going to need to give a refresher course on the other units.

Posting intels are not allowed <-------------------- WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?

Intel removed ------- Send 1 spy at state name Mariop

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:22
hmmm i think you should be banned for suiciding if u do this...there is no good reason to kill people that only have infantry...all your doing is ruining somebody elses set that did nothing wrong hahaha

::LD::GrimReapr
09-05-2008, 14:25
I am now beggining to understand just how much of an arrogant *** you really are marine.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:27
just stating a point...people keep saying suiciding is killing for the fun of ruining somebody elses set with no real reason of them doin anything wrong which in this case would be infantry horders...they have a different way of trying to win the set lol

Dogma
09-05-2008, 14:28
If you were trying to win the set it would be different, but you aren't

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:29
mayb i am trying to win the set but gotta take out my competition first or im helping a friend win lol

Dogma
09-05-2008, 14:30
And maybe your *** is a Chinese typewriter too

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:31
it might be u never noe lol

Cemetary
09-05-2008, 14:36
never realized how many 1ol's u use marine, so many dang spinning heads

but i actually hafta agree with marine on this point, you JUST complained that GRIM was hit by a suicider with no other agenda then messing up someones set

then you post something like this, where your agenda is to ruin someones set on the sole basis of them having too much infantry

i guess it's like devil said.. A NW based Hypocrisy

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:37
hahahah yeah i laugh alot :p

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 14:52

but i actually hafta agree with marine on this point, you JUST complained that GRIM was hit by a suicider with no other agenda then messing up someones set

then you post something like this, where your agenda is to ruin someones set on the sole basis of them having too much infantry

No killing infantry horders would put me ahead. Just like the last infantry hording thread i made CEM. I didn't say suicide, nor was THIK a ONE man nation aimed at suiciding.

Infantry hording makes it hard to grab them. If I can't grab them I can't get ahead of them. If I kill them because they are only worried about being grabbed, where does that put a 14 man nation like THIK at when the 11 man nation of Infantry hording EE'rs are dead?

Just because I say kill doesn't mean I'm a 2 man suicide crew like Marine Recon. You people need to stop making assumptions when I speak that I have no support from other players and am a loser outcast like Marine who is gonna do stuff by himself.

THere is no hypocrisy or similarities in a 2 man crew suiciding on someone for no reason other than too ruin there set,

and a 10-15 man crew declaring on another nation and killing them becuase they are infantry hording and hard to grab but relatively super easy to kill.

THIK before you post.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 14:59
well mayb u should learn to net better and mayb ull have a better shot at winning...ure killin them for no reason except u suck at netting apparently lol not a valid reason...they dont get other defenses because they dont want trouble...isnt this wut everybody is saying they wanna stop...pretty much all im getting out of this suicide talks lately is pepl wanna squash everything and just net but then we have pepl like me who dont like netting cuz its boring and wanna war...now i noe a lot of pepl who net for so long and then want to war for a lil...should they be considered bad guys because they dont wanna let somebody net???

Rassputtin
09-05-2008, 15:02

well mayb u should learn to net better and mayb ull have a better shot at winning...ure killin them for no reason except u suck at netting apparently lol not a valid reason...they dont get other defenses because they dont want trouble...isnt this wut everybody is saying they wanna stop...pretty much all im getting out of this suicide talks lately is pepl wanna squash everything and just net but then we have pepl like me who dont like netting cuz its boring and wanna war...now i noe a lot of pepl who net for so long and then want to war for a lil...should they be considered bad guys because they dont wanna let somebody net???

Yeah here we go again, just like last time a no netting, suicider calls my netting ability into question................. refer to the other thread.

Also DOGMA, please refrain from enforcing rules that are not in the TOS!

GeneralState: MarioP(#xxx) [EE (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=4)]
Leader: MarioP

This policy was agreed to by the admins of the game and until they tell me otherwise intels will be deleted.

Cemetary
09-05-2008, 16:23
killing them for infantry hording is still not a valid reason to declare war on a nation, ur still too unimportant for people to suicide, so please stop trying to act cool and say you are goignt o do something and not do it

and didnt THIK only war like one nation.. that wasnt even infantry hording?

09-05-2008, 17:24
First off Cem we didnt war anyone unless thats what you wanna call the beating we took from the 3 nations against 1 beating that was dished out.
Secondly according to what ive seen if we are warring someone to improve our position in this game it is most certainly a valid reason for warring someone.
Back to the warring part of THIK we Didnt have to war anyone cause wasnt anyone hording at the time if i recall correctly.

z75
09-05-2008, 18:44
Seems like you people whine for everything, how community hurting and dishonorable is someone that builds his set based on infantry?, I never saw that when I read game rules, I know I Should NOT Grab someone 3 times in 36 hours and not twice to a top 10 state. So I'm supposed to be told how to run my set either I want or not?, Althought I'm not breaking any policies...,

What If I like infantry because I just saw a movie and I saw a bunch of infantry and I said well wtf lets buy infantry... (I used to do that in AoE*)

I'm not hurting, warring, suiciding, or any... and still people get pissed.

Why dont you take some anti-stress tabs, take a nap, drink some soda and relax a bit.

I dont plan on starting a discussion or wining any enemy I just wanted to express myself guess thats why forums are here.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 20:25
thats exactly the point z75...any way u pretty much run ure state ure not gonna be allowed 2 do...and if were goin about this whole winning b.s mayb im killin these guys because im helping a fellow nation win and get further up...u cant classify wut sumbody's actions are...yeah i dont wanna win the set but where does it say marine recon has to try and take first place...ure suppose 2 be able to do w.e u like in the game as long as its fun to u or else theres no point 2 play it because u cant have fun which is why devil left because he cant have fun without b.s

09-05-2008, 20:40
No, What your doing marine recon is down right ****ing retarded your out to **** over everyone but yourself.You know honestly before this set began i remember a short conversation i had with you about playing and you said you can never play cause your constantly being suicided.I actually felt sympathy for you when you told me that now I know differently. So far everything I've read today after you decided to suicide Morph and anton with your co conspirator was you have suicided quite a bit. Just makes me realize how immature you really areand that sympathy wasnt really needed for you since you prolly brought those suicides about yourself.

Now as far as the Infantry hording If war is declared on a nation that just happens to have nothing but infantry by another nation that happens to build a balanced state to give themselves a higher position to me that atleast has some honor where as what your suiciding *** does does not hold any honor in it what so ever.
I have no problems with Warring at all i planned on peacefully netting this set till you and your cohort decided to be a bunch of arses and kill someone over what they said in the forums are you ****ting me how immature can you ****ing be.

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 20:50
sombodys panties are in a bunch...and actually i have only suicided a few times and sumtimes i do deserve to get suicided back but the pepl who suicide me aint the ones ive ****ed over lol and i said i can never net cuz i get suicided not i cant ever play cuz im more then happy to war...mystery dave noes how close i was to war 2 sets ago cuz i got bored of netting

now if u declare on a nation that happens 2 so be all infantry for an actual reason then thats fine who cares...but stating ure gonna kill infantry hording states is retarded cuz they didnt do anything wrong so why should they get killed for playing the game how they want...and mayb next time they wont ruin their mouth in the forums and try to be more civil next time haha

Dogma
09-05-2008, 20:56
sombodys panties are in a bunch...and actually i have only suicided a few times and sumtimes i do deserve to get suicided back but the pepl who suicide me aint the ones ive ****ed over and i said i can never net cuz i get suicided not i cant ever play cuz im more then happy to war...mystery dave noes how close i was to war 2 sets ago cuz i got bored of netting:o:stfu::o

Missionary
09-05-2008, 23:31

everyone was ready for war so there were very little people with just infantry. but yes we didnt actually declare on any nation for the reason of them hording inf.

@ marine, anything you say means nothing due to your ingame activities. so shhh please lol

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 00:06
ill kill u next lol j.k

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 00:09

or you could find someone that wants to war as well?

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 00:16
mayb i dont have a grudge with that nation or person or the nation dont want to war who i wanna hit...wut if im stuck havin to war on my own cuz i dont have anybody else

Raul
09-06-2008, 00:52
No killing infantry horders would put me ahead. Just like the last infantry hording thread i made CEM. I didn't say suicide, nor was THIK a ONE man nation aimed at suiciding.

OMG this gets worst each time, now we have full scale suiciding nations hiding behind the "we dont suicide, we kill infantry hordes" lol...its same thing as with suiciders, thats why when Mr Pres called the ban thread it wasnt a good idea, since no one could really point when someone was really suiciding or just a solo state warring, or whatever his idea was, there isnt such thing as "suiciding"...

Simply there is no difference between a solo state ruining others set, than a warring nation ruining a netting nations set, its the same but at greater scale....in both cases some get ****ed...

Bright
09-06-2008, 01:05
OMG this gets worst each time, now we have full scale suiciding nations hiding behind the "we dont suicide, we kill infantry hordes" lol...its same thing as with suiciders, thats why when Mr Pres called the ban thread it wasnt a good idea, since no one could really point when someone was really suiciding or just a solo state warring, or whatever his idea was, there isnt such thing as "suiciding"...

Simply there is no difference between a solo state ruining others set, than a warring nation ruining a netting nations set, its the same but at greater scale....in both cases some get ****ed...

Others may not agree with this, but I can see the perspective where this comes from. Suiciding is so subjective you may as well define it as a mere roll of the dice, if you fail, you're a suicider, if you win, you're a good warrer....though size of the group also comes into play, no one would label an even match as a suicide, even if one side didn't want the war to begin with.

I guess intent also plays a role, if its some place out of the blue, unknown player, unknown nation hitting someone, no one can really put the reason as a grudge or whatever.

I don't agree with ruining sets either way, if its a war over FA issues, its justified (also subjective), if its just a rouge state or small group hitting the fatass at the top just because, I don't quite agree with it, even if its my direct competition being taken out.

I've been suicided before, I've done many mini-suicides (spy ops under the radar), and full fledged suicides to ruin top states during less active sets. No one was the wiser. Its no fun when you're on the receiving end of it set after set, and even as the suicider, it does get old too, you do your thing, and then you know you'll be squashed shortly.

If horders want to protect themselves, they can use TDN to prevent spies. After that, I think that they shouldn't be in a position to complain too much if they get AR/AA/KE'd down.

I took a top 10 state down once at about the 3/4 point of the set because he had very poor (less than 300K) AR defense using repeated KE to trash everything with minimal losses.

Anyways, enough of my musings, I'm starting to ramble all over the board now. :glare:

Rassputtin
09-10-2008, 12:57
killing them for infantry hording is still not a valid reason to declare war on a nation, ur still too unimportant for people to suicide, so please stop trying to act cool and say you are goignt o do something and not do it

LOL - 15 year old minds amuse me.

Seems like you people whine for everything, how community hurting and dishonorable is someone that builds his set based on infantry?, I never saw that when I read game rules, I know I Should NOT Grab someone 3 times in 36 hours and not twice to a top 10 state. So I'm supposed to be told how to run my set either I want or not?, Althought I'm not breaking any policies...,

What If I like infantry because I just saw a movie and I saw a bunch of infantry and I said well wtf lets buy infantry... (I used to do that in AoE*)

I'm not hurting, warring, suiciding, or any... and still people get pissed.

Why dont you take some anti-stress tabs, take a nap, drink some soda and relax a bit.

I dont plan on starting a discussion or wining any enemy I just wanted to express myself guess thats why forums are here.

Everyone should build thier states the way they like. I will not war infantry horders so no one has a reason to modify thier builds. Horde Away.