PDA

View Full Version : Why?

-Z-
09-05-2008, 14:52
Marine Recon, why did U kill somone u did not even know?

if u have a grudge against me or anton, then kill us.

I wish it was me u killed instead.

:-(

Z

MarineRecon
09-05-2008, 15:01
i like u -Z- but that was anton so he died again lol

zaxZ
09-06-2008, 03:42
It's been a long time since I last got killed. Yeah, 114 was me.

-Z-
09-06-2008, 03:48
Marine Recon U suck.

Anton was allready killed By Ali...

U killed Zaxz

I also did like u... until u killed someone u didnt even know, for no apparent reason.

If u would have killed me, then maybe I'd like u a bit more... but u kill... Zaxz...

thinking it was anton...

Blah...

I was happy to have Zaxz In WLF finally...

Z

zaxZ
09-06-2008, 04:10
I dont get one thing, my state no. was way smaller than Antons, and at the time you killed Anton, i had a one man nation ALCO, how did you think my state was Anton lol?

Xavior
09-06-2008, 04:35
He is just making another lame excuse for his suiciding.

Hoebawt
09-06-2008, 04:50
hes a ******... he comes on here and suicides ppl coz he knows hes a ***** in RL....

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 14:20
i actually thought it was Anton's restart...and if im such a ***** in RL hoe how bout u cum see me u noe where i live

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 16:04
why was the kill made again.

was it an honorable kill in order to achieve a winning score or elivate a nation higher?

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 16:05
any kill can elevate another nation in the long run under any catagory

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 16:06
so why did you make the kill if i can ask? what goals were you trying to reach by doing it?

were is the "elevation", and what "catagory" did it fall under?

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 16:09
personal vendetta on another state and i wasnt helping another nation in particular get better but it might help later on in the set...only time will tell

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 16:19
so if you side of the vendetta over and wont drag on into next set? I mean you didnt get your target so should we await another kill?

were you asked for help by a nation in order to make WLF weaker?

I am just trying to get more details because so far they have been pretty vauge, and since you are responding at all you must not mind letting the community know what is up.

I am only asking on behalf of the community. personally i dont care about who you killed or why. I just figured some would want to know some more of the juicy details.

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 16:23
you know what, forget about it...who are you to answer to anyone. you have proven that your just gonna do wht you want when you want to...no matter what the long term effects are.

no need to respond to my stupid posts.

Dogma
09-06-2008, 16:32
Maggio, he has always been that way. That is specifically why he can't finish a set because he can't get thru a set without suiciding. No point in argueing the fact, everyone sees it now

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 16:36
actually i have gotten through sets without suiciding...i dont mind dropping w.e grudges i have but anytime im gonna attempt to do anything anyway ill just get killed thats y i keep doin it

Cemetary
09-06-2008, 16:44
actually i have gotten through sets without suiciding...i dont mind dropping w.e grudges i have but anytime im gonna attempt to do anything anyway ill just get killed thats y i keep doin it

you get killed because you do stuff like that

and yea idk how you thought it was Antons restart since antons original state number was lower than zaxz... but i guess once u run out of fingers n toes ur kinda useless

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 16:52
i wasnt paying attention to numbers it just came up behind me shortly after he died low so it seemed like him...and ive suicided one time in NW warred 2 and netted 1...now u guys say this is a suicide but i dont think so

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 17:08
and as much as i got pissed i got suicided during my net set i didnt throw a pissy fit no where near as bad as all u guys are...i dealt with it and moved on

-Z-
09-06-2008, 17:24
I probably will not have any revenge on this.

Instead I will display my distaste.

I respect Mr. Prez Wishes... but if it keeps happening I can only sit idle for so long.

Z

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 17:27
its not that u wont have revenge as a nation but sumbody within the nation may want to or the person i killed...it will always carry on somehow or sumtime in the future because nobody forgets wut happened in the past and when they remember and see that person doin either good or warring sumbody they will get involved

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 18:35
individually i have never gone after a particular person for revenge on my state. So that mentality does exist, matter fact I think its popular.

I have never been suicided on even though I talk alot of trash here on the forums, and clearly display my state name as the same as my forum name for years. I am sure that there is a reason for this.

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 18:37
i barely ever see u run ure mouth on here compared to others...not everybody runs their mouth and may get hit from in game issues to

MAGGIO
09-06-2008, 18:38
Im sure there is mathematics to it all, but I am unsure of the formula to argue.

MarineRecon
09-06-2008, 18:40
im never goin 2 be right to u...u havent done it b4 and cant see where or why it happens so theres no reason to argue about it ill always be wrong to u