PDA

View Full Version : CF

-Z-
09-08-2008, 01:37
Does anyone else think its really cool that CF went 5% then 0% tax, then jumped to AF for NA?

NOT

is this the 2nd set in a row a state will win goes to a 0% tax nation then jumps tags...

?

Xavior
09-08-2008, 01:41
If you don't like the way they play, kill them ;)

I mean, its not like this is new. It isn't 100% 'clean', but if it doesn't break any rules...

kanman
09-08-2008, 02:22
Do it yourself. I don't think it is that easy to run away from the pack in a 4 man nation. That top guy was up there a while before he jumped to af.

hercules
09-08-2008, 04:43
yea its super cool:dblthumbup:
why don't you do it instead of complain?:thumbdown:

Raul
09-08-2008, 05:50
Does anyone else think its really cool that CF went 5% then 0% tax, then jumped to AF for NA?

NOT

is this the 2nd set in a row a state will win goes to a 0% tax nation then jumps tags...

?

come on -Z-

iam really getting tired of this unspoken rules everyone whins about...cant everyone play like they want to??? tax isnt a rule everyone must have in any nation, u put the tax that u want, its not our fault WLF has 20% -_-

DBozMen
09-08-2008, 06:08
come on -Z-

iam really getting tired of this unspoken rules everyone whins about...cant everyone play like they want to??? tax isnt a rule everyone must have in any nation, u put the tax that u want, its not our fault WLF has 20% -_-

What Z is trying to say, it's a form of feeding :). People gain a huge advantage when they don't have to pay the normal 20-23% taxes.

hercules
09-08-2008, 06:40
so....?:wub:we had to work harder to raise the tech and NA,idk why people pay too much attention to CF,viets...:mad:

CommunistCapitalism
09-08-2008, 07:56
hercules, don't make it like 0% tax isn't a huge advantage. Please dude spare us from it, :thumbdown:

on a second thought why is it in wars and relations

kanman
09-08-2008, 10:18
And you think raising enough nation army and tech for a top state with only 4 states is easy?

MAGGIO
09-08-2008, 10:24
BAN them, its got to be cheating!

your avatar makes us assume you are military, so why are you so anti establishement.

as far as the tag jumping one man techers do it all the time.

if he is above you and you will gain some rank if he dies then kill him.

jeff_capes
09-08-2008, 19:16
if he is above you and you will gain some rank if he dies then kill him.

I hear that!! What other reason do you need to war other than to help you and your nation win the set. :thumbup:

Tnova
09-08-2008, 19:21

NOT

?

How is this any different then all the arranging of doubles and triples on your state, or giving them to others? It is all some form of an advantage.

Just because you view tag jumping as some awful event doesn't mean someone isn't just as pissed at a ruined grab that you double or tripled in a GB exchange.

Different folks, different strokes! Deal or attack :P

MAGGIO
09-08-2008, 19:39
How is this any different then all the arranging of doubles and triples on your state, or giving them to others? It is all some form of an advantage.

Just because you view tag jumping as some awful event doesn't mean someone isn't just as pissed at a ruined grab that you double or tripled in a GB exchange.

Different folks, different strokes! Deal or attack :P

The man does have a point. Wasnt it you Z they were talking about last set getting arranged GB? I could be wrong.

-Z-
09-08-2008, 19:50
The man does have a point. Wasnt it you Z they were talking about last set getting arranged GB? I could be wrong.

yes it was me.

and it was the 1st time i have arranged gb, mostly to make Kannman get ****ty grabs because I was angered then still about his 0% tax thing.

But ok, Tnova does have a point.

Feeding is cool now and in,

so next set and in any number of coming sets i think i will explore this option, since it is credible and safe.

Z

Xavior
09-08-2008, 20:48

so next set and in any number of coming sets i think i will explore this option, since it is credible and safe.

Z

I thought technically 'feeding' meant getting your friend to sell you military at minimum price?

And so you make a thread to complain about the viets, and then you turn and make a NAP with AF? Seems kind of strange to me..

Tnova
09-08-2008, 20:58
Yes, that is exactly what i said, feeding is in and cool. My lord, give me a freaking break. Z, I blame you for increasing my post count more then i want.

My point is that everyone has something that they view as wrong in game. Not everyone is going to agree or conform to the same idea. And in most cases, that is where war breaks out.

kanman
09-09-2008, 00:16
yes it was me.

and it was the 1st time i have arranged gb, mostly to make Kannman get ****ty grabs because I was angered then still about his 0% tax thing.

But ok, Tnova does have a point.

Z

You say this like no one's ever went to a 0 tax tag before or that techers don't play with 0 tax then jump into a nation with a fully stocked nation army.

What I don't remember though is anyone organizing gb exchanges in the top 10 for such a large part of the round. Changing nation for tax purposese doesn't violate any unwritten rule in my book, has anyone been killed before because of that? A quadruple tap in the top 10 however is something that can cause a state to be lost. And that was a nice thing you did to me, I thought we were on good terms last round.

Coming back to last round, would the result have changed if everyone played in the most gentleman way possible? First of all, mucho dinero was the next biggest state and he spent most of the round teching in his own 0 tax nation then jumping into Dak which had a huge nation army. I don't have a problem with that but you might :P. But in addition, you gave him gb before he jumped. That right there invalidates a completely fair competition. I didn't get any gb before I jumped and if you had not given him gb, my brother would have hurt him a lot more with his first hit, enough to cancel out my 8 mill inf advantage in my mind since he was a techer that needed efficient use of land. And for the record, that nation was not set up for me to net. They were about to jump into AF to war and I lucked into that opportunity.

And last round, you are a good netter Z, but i had you beat by a lot more than 8 million infantry. It's not like I cost you a number one state by what I did.

This round, you can complain about the top state but he got to the top and had enough nation army/tech support to get there with only four people in his nation. He might have had an advantage after he secured the top spot but in my mind the initial getting to the top is harder in a 4 man nation than in a 20 man nation. Therefore to me, being able to drop to 0 tax didn't keep anyone else from winning the round. If you can get to the number 1 state and stay there with the added difficulty of doing it in a 4 man nation, you should be able to enjoy a little 0 tax if you want.

Dogma
09-09-2008, 03:00

NOT

?

how someone else runs their nation is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
People play how they want to, does WLF not war when and who they want? What is the **** difference?

The whining is really getting pathetic.

Raul
09-09-2008, 03:07
if u think they had an advantage, then play with 0 tax urself, where in the world u learned that everyone MUST play with tax??? anyone plays the tax they want to >_>

Missionary
09-09-2008, 11:54
And you think raising enough nation army and tech for a top state with only 4 states is easy?

i very much doubt that they had much of a NA, unless they had 50% tax and at that point they wouldnt have been able to be in the top10 with that tax.

P.S. - You can change the draft rate ONCE every 7 days Current Draft Rate/Tax: 5% lol