PDA

View Full Version : ok, you people have no sense...

Dogma
05-09-2010, 05:21
Undercutting science and food the way you are.... get a life and stop being greedy, it is NECESSARY and people wil buy it at any price. QUIT SCREWING YOURSELVES and EVERYONE ELSE!

Dogma
05-09-2010, 05:32
Sorry for previous post, but not so much, had a couple adult beverages tonight and you people are pissing me off. :P

Xavior, STOP UNDERCUTTING THE MARKET!

Xavior
05-09-2010, 05:37
I'm playing casher :huh:

Max Logan
05-09-2010, 06:27
It`s tnova! :o

Disorder
05-09-2010, 09:23
Undercutting science and food the way you are.... get a life and stop being greedy, it is NECESSARY and people wil buy it at any price. QUIT SCREWING YOURSELVES and EVERYONE ELSE!

I would prefer that people do undercut each other, especially with the food.. :-)

Vortex
05-09-2010, 11:03
Stop blaming the wrong ppl Mike!!
Its Tnova as always!!:P

pcgluva
05-09-2010, 11:18
Nova's at it again!

Magalya2
05-09-2010, 15:00
**Walking out a few steps from the shadow where she was standing Lady Mags raised her right hand and asked ... **

May i ask a question ??

What does buying Science on the Public Market give to the clan ??

WLF mates have explain me last set but i dont have the mail anymore and with my bad memory , i have forgot ::oops:

Dogma
05-09-2010, 15:19
When you buy the science you distribute it in your technology center and it increases your production percentages for what ever strat you put the tech into.

Vortex
05-09-2010, 16:39
So Dont buy science!! It supports the undercutters...and produces more goods to be undercut with.

totte
05-09-2010, 18:01
So Dont buy science!! It supports the undercutters...and produces more goods to be undercut with.

hush vortex :P

ooga booga
05-10-2010, 11:36
**Walking out a few steps from the shadow where she was standing Lady Mags raised her right hand and asked ... **

May i ask a question ??

What does buying Science on the Public Market give to the clan ??

WLF mates have explain me last set but i dont have the mail anymore and with my bad memory , i have forgot ::oops:

Nations buy science, individual states do NOT. Nations use it as dogma said to increase their strats (if your nation is running casher your nation will have tech in commercial and residential buildings so that all states in that nation produce more money).

As for undercuters in food, people should do it more! And indy people shouldn't. :P

Magalya2
05-10-2010, 12:29
Thanks to you Dogma and ooga booga for the answer :)

So as i have a '' T '' in the ''Privileges '' in the ROTN Nation , i should buy some ... if i have understood correctly that is lol

totte
05-10-2010, 14:15
Thanks to you Dogma and ooga booga for the answer :)

So as i have a '' T '' in the ''Privileges '' in the ROTN Nation , i should buy some ... if i have understood correctly that is lol

we are rather good for tech atm ;)

ooga booga
05-11-2010, 18:34
we are rather good for tech atm ;)

Can you tell Andy that too? He keeps wasting billions of $ on half percentages. :blink: :glare: :huh: lol

totte
05-11-2010, 18:41
Can you tell Andy that too? He keeps wasting billions of $ on half percentages. :blink: :glare: :huh: lol

well i´m not in usa after all :P