PDA

View Full Version : ***LoR sign of Change and Diplomatic Situation of Oct. Set***

kenshin44
09-10-2008, 15:45
Ok guys you have as of recently seen a post of me offering change in LOR and of me asking for change from the community too.

I have come up with a new ideal for which LoR ethics and morals can be monitored, and this set will be a trial to see if this is a way that it works and if the community is willing to work with it.

First off i want to illustrate my plans.

I have came to the conclusion that me and kanny are overall hated, and indeed we have done things wrong but now it is time for us to balance the power we hold with a counter weight.

What the FA policy of LoR will consist of us this

Three Core Leaders: ALI KANMAN AND PRON

FA shall strictly be done by: PRON
-FA dealing with War must be concluded on by ALL LEADERS
-FA dealing with Allies must be concluded on by ALL LEADERS
-FA has power to make any NAP and The nation Leaders must ABIDE BY THE NAP*1*
THIS FA POLICY SHALL NOT BE BASED OFF A VOTING BASE SYSTEM, Meaning if A war proposition is proposed and one of the leaders say no, war shall not be committed. THIS SYSTEM IS TOTALLY NEW as we have done outvoting leader for a long time, but now it has to be unanimous.

Martial LAW of the nation shall be in effect upon LoR being declared upon- which means Power to establish a truce/surrender goes to Head Leader-Kanman.

WHAT this system means for the community? Ok this is what it means, as all of you may or may not know me and kanny agree on almost everything, but pron has different views which is why he has not been in LoR at all times. I believe Pron is loved more and can handle situations well, with this system Pron has a lot of control, just monitored to the extent of checks and balances so that no one power is extreme. If you are friends with Pron and he vouches for you or says no we aren't warring them then you are unable to be warred, if you want to nap with pron and he agrees no way of us even thinking to disagree. In all, this means a very scarce chance of LoR warring for the sake of warring, And for that fact i think it is time we get to net.

HOW this system can be ****ed up? Ok this system is a huge move for us we are giving a lot of power up in this for sake of community, if the community could just as easily accept this system and make it work by not just warring to **** with LoR the system will work as LoR will not be warring to **** around. Pron wouldn't let that go by.

Suiciding and or Warring LOR will take LoR into an effect of marital Law where status of war and status of hunting Suiciders falls to Head Leader.

So if you guys want to deal with Pron and don't want to mess up a new system which is trying to establish stability and trying to get the community more members don't mess with LoR. Many of you work well with Pron and like Pron and he will have your guys back, he has the power and he can't be overthrown on his word, Only you guys can decide if this system works.

Martial Law halts all contracts till investigation is done.
Ex. Nation A goes to pron Naps with him, then Nation A has a suicider commanded by Nation A leader to hit LoR, LoR cause it was suicided would be in Martial Law and would investigate, if with enough circumstantial evidence to prove to community that Nation A was behind suiciding, LoR head leader-kanny can void contract with Nation A and war them.

This system lets you guys deal with someone you like don't go about ****ing with it. If you feel you have an urge to hit us do it now we have not implemented this system.

Now to my Second Point

Pron has already told me we will being doing a crack down on Multies. Anyone who is declared a Multie or shows a hint of Multieing in LoR shall be banished from the nation of LoR. This is a crack down on the Multieing Standard (btw i did not multie i proxied lol but i know someone will still say cheater or something to my second point).

This standard will be in IA and will be cracked down upon. So NO MORE FORGIVING THE ACT OF MULTIEING STARTING NOW.

IN ALL PRON KANNY and I will all be Leaders but now with this system of Checks And Balances and appointing of an Active FA we hope to change the system we have atm. This is a totally experimental system that needs the acceptance of the community for it to work, warring while trying to implement change, will just result in no change and back to the old ways of gaming and the community going down in player base every set.

We have made a huge move i believe and i think it should be given a shot.:p

Soz for Long Post AGAIN lol

Hope i don't have too many grammatical errors lol

*1*- Nap is abide by unless suicided or unless warred or circumstantial evidence of that nation about to war us.

MarineRecon
09-10-2008, 16:17
very interesting seems like a good idea...hopefully the rest of NW will assist with this process lol

DBozMen
09-10-2008, 16:25
I'm sorry,

But coming from you, this means nothing to me. I see no change in LOR's leadership, because i still see Kanman and Ali.

Then again Pron isn't posting this, because you find yourself to important.

Sorry no i don't think you people can life by your own rules.

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 16:30
1. What is LOR stance on the voluntary member cap. What type of membership numbers will LOR attempt to achieve in the up coming sets.

2. You stated that you let someone use your account and they used proxies which IMO is very uncool but what ever.

3. How closely will you know each of your members. Will you allow strangers into the nation that can potencially harm the nations reputation?

4. On what standards will you be warring. Will you be defensive? Will you only war to increase your ranks, or will you just be warring for fun?

5. IF you war for fun, will you select a nation that is also warring and pre plan it, or will you just blind side them?

ranger2112
09-10-2008, 16:44
1. What is LOR stance on the voluntary member cap. What type of membership numbers will LOR attempt to achieve in the up coming sets.

2. You stated that you let someone use your account and they used proxies which IMO is very uncool but what ever.

3. How closely will you know each of your members. Will you allow strangers into the nation that can potencially harm the nations reputation?

4. On what standards will you be warring. Will you be defensive? Will you only war to increase your ranks, or will you just be warring for fun?

5. IF you war for fun, will you select a nation that is also warring and pre plan it, or will you just blind side them?

good questions all.

swede7
09-10-2008, 18:23
That seems like a very good system. I'll give them a chance.

Then again I gave foxhound a chance...:closedeyes:

kenshin44
09-10-2008, 18:33

1. Membership Numbers Shall not be capped
2. Happend and you said what ever and i didn't multie
3. Also we are going to illustrate a program where everyone will have to be known on MSN and have one week to obtain the program to contact us, and in that one week if they dont' add us we will possibly kick them. Also only privs to those that we know/have msn will get the privs.
4. From what i want we won't be warring. unless suicided, provoked. BUT our FA is a leading part so from the system we have for us all to war and agree will be very hard
5.Like i said i dont' think we will be warring for fun, cause if we do that will just hurt community at this point in time when community is fragile.

FYI-Pron will be dealing most FA-us other leaders are their as regard to keep a balance.

Also Dboz you sure know how to hold a grudge one should learn from you. Should of figured that you would be one of few who wants change as you are never open minded. I never once complained of you warring us and I didn't complain of your support to suiciding (only reason i suicided you was because i thought that was what you wanted). I was wrong to of stoop down to your level of thinking, guess thats why i am kinda noobish at times.

Also DBOZ if you think all our ideas of change are **** why don't you come up with some? Instead of just bashing, away ideas.
I bet your statement would be disband LoR and leave. Typical DBOZ answer.

Now quote me here that i just answered DBOZ to his post but i will be attacked by all WLF supporters, as my post won't be relative and me just posting something against one of them will result in an all out bash fest- This is the community we are in now. Have some leaders then some followers no one has there own vision.

So by all means dboz and who ever want to bash go ahead. it's what our fabulous community is known for. That's why we have the hundreds of players and the huge player base for this game.:dblthumbup: keep the player base going guys

DBozMen
09-10-2008, 18:57
Also Dboz you sure know how to hold a grudge one should learn from you. Should of figured that you would be one of few who wants change as you are never open minded. I never once complained of you warring us and I didn't complain of your support to suiciding (only reason i suicided you was because i thought that was what you wanted). I was wrong to of stoop down to your level of thinking, guess thats why i am kinda noobish at times.

If i'm reading this right, you think that I SUPPORT suiciding!?! What the hell i always objected suiciding and i NEVER particpated in such actions. Who the **** do you think i am!

I'm pro banning suiciders!

Also DBOZ if you think all our ideas of change are **** why don't you come up with some? Instead of just bashing, away ideas.

The only reason why i don't believe you guys is that just after you personally suicided on me with devil tried to be nice guys. I never even got an applogy for your misconduct.

And that last round of leadership switching while i was talking to Devil to try and defuse the situation. He just lied to me, so you could kill CB.

Ali i see you as a successor of Devil and based on my latest incounters with him, i stand firm.

You may call this not open minded, but hell should i believe someone who just cheats ?

Now quote me here that i just answered DBOZ to his post but i will be attacked by all WLF supporters, as my post won't be relative and me just posting something against one of them will result in an all out bash fest- This is the community we are in now. Have some leaders then some followers no one has there own vision.

So by all means dboz and who ever want to bash go ahead. it's what our fabulous community is known for. That's why we have the hundreds of players and the huge player base for this game.:dblthumbup: keep the player base going guys
We never asked for a war with you people, you personally asked for it by killing my state. And now your wondering why your getting bashed? in the WOW time it always can down to the same situation one nations wars another ingame and on the forums.

I also would like to add that we are not the reason for the people that left. That will be you people.

kenshin44
09-10-2008, 19:09
If i'm reading this right, you think that I SUPPORT suiciding!?! What the hell i always objected suiciding and i NEVER particpated in such actions. Who the **** do you think i am!

I'm pro banning suiciders!

The only reason why i don't believe you guys is that just after you personally suicided on me with devil tried to be nice guys. I never even got an applogy for your misconduct.

And that last round of leadership switching while i was talking to Devil to try and defuse the situation. He just lied to me, so you could kill CB.

Ali i see you as a successor of Devil and based on my latest incounters with him, i stand firm.

You may call this not open minded, but hell should i believe someone who just cheats ?

We never asked for a war with you people, you personally asked for it by killing my state. And now your wondering why your getting bashed? in the WOW time it always can down to the same situation one nations wars another ingame and on the forums.

I also would like to add that we are not the reason for the people that left. That will be you people.

Dude OMG want me to go back to the thread and quote you? saying LOR deserved the suicides.....

ALSO want me to get the print screen of when i IMED YOU SAYING im Sorry?

And way to be original with the stating of cheater.

And **** this isn't about me if it was why the **** would i split powers of LoR? if it were about me i wouldn't respect the chain of command of LOR, I have certain morals. I suicided you and devil did cause we saw that you were being hypocritical by supporting the fact we were hit cause we deserved it.

All the facts are there and i did say sorry. On MSN as i did stoop down to the level where i shouldn't of gone. I said it multiple times have multiple screen shots to post on forums just ask for it. Also you can see your own posts in AMD thread.

-Chris-
09-10-2008, 19:12
Please don't pin Ali as evil by what he did to CB. I know full and well the implications of last set's LoR vs CB war. Had LoR not hit CB, we would have hit them and its understood by both sides. Ali is a close friend of mine now. As is Pron.

DBozMen
09-10-2008, 19:18
Dude OMG want me to go back to the thread and quote you? saying LOR deserved the suicides.....

good luck on that :dblthumbup:, just tell me when you found it.

Raul
09-10-2008, 19:20
Anyone wants some cookies?

ooga booga
09-10-2008, 19:24
So by all means dboz and who ever want to bash go ahead. it's what our fabulous community is known for. That's why we have the hundreds of players and the huge player base for this game. keep the player base going guys

lol way to bash the entire community before we even post. And if you want the reason the player base is leaving, it's probably because LoR killed them all off for no reason. Yup, good job. It's ok though... it's the communities fault for you actions, I'm sure of it! :rolleyes:

kenshin44
09-10-2008, 20:27
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
DBOZ-coz for them, we are still the bad guys
sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
yea because things like this happen. We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.

Its the same old song and dance
Dboz-don´t make a huge joke of yourself, it doesn´t suit you.

To me that doesn't seem like anti-suiciding but more of a justification to suicding. but i shouldn't of suicided and i appologized do you want me to get print screen of that?

To Ooga let me tell you the grand scheme of wars since this game began
Set 1. LoR vs EE set widely supported
Set 2. LoR vs DAK moderately supported
LoR vs Tnova and crew Not SUPPORTED
Set 3.Community Retaliation vs LoR Widely Supported
Set 4. LoR vs DAK moderate/not supported
LoR vs CB Much confusion and mix emotions on support/ Not support
Set 5. WLF vs LoR.

now then the main wars that revolved in this game were around DAK being involved 3 out of 5 sets/ also driving away of members wasn't done by LoR as they moved with anton a large majority.

Now i bet LoR did drive some basis of community away but to blame us solely is just ludicrous. We warred and you know out of all those wars i believe Tnova one EE one and one of the DAK ones are wrong.

But Tnova has burried his past or so he said
Estos have burried everything and we were at good relations
DAK still hates us which i guess i could see why but they had their victory too.

So the amount of chaos LoR personally caused to the community at a large scale i don't see.

The way your saying we war it sounds as if we have aaed the whole top 20 or something. We did hurt the community but not to the scale you describe, and community in turn has hurt LoR.

But that's enough of the bash fest this thread wasn't made to be another one of those it was meant to present an idea, and dboz to you i still ask what is it that you want done better? other than just stating i and kanny leave? cause you honestly don't think the ideas im presenting are good so i am open to your ideas.

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 21:35

1. recommended you split from LOR and go your own way.
2. suggested a voluntary member cap for all nations.

both you clearly ignored because you seem to want to keep all you can, and sacrafice nothing.

Hoebawt
09-10-2008, 22:02
Ali just coz u say sorry doenst mean its ok and all dandy..... we were friends and u killed Boz... instead of talkign to him...

MarineRecon
09-10-2008, 22:52
alright ali is starting to piss me off now...ok mayb u want to try changing LoR around but u gotta remember its not gonna be easy for people to believe in u because of all the stunts u have pulled in the past...the best thing for u 2 do is leave LoR and do your own thing by joining somebody...not being a leader will do you best so you dont carry so much power and b.s for your actions just your mouth...we all get older and have to move away from home to do our own things i think its your time if not the game isnt gonna get any easier for you just more b.s for us 2 hear and its getting annoying now

Raven
09-10-2008, 23:11
DAK still hates us which i guess i could see why but they had their victory too.

Dak is no longer in existence in this game.

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 23:17
alright ali is starting to piss me off now...ok mayb u want to try changing LoR around but u gotta remember its not gonna be easy for people to believe in u because of all the stunts u have pulled in the past...the best thing for u 2 do is leave LoR and do your own thing by joining somebody...not being a leader will do you best so you dont carry so much power and b.s for your actions just your mouth...we all get older and have to move away from home to do our own things i think its your time if not the game isnt gonna get any easier for you just more b.s for us 2 hear and its getting annoying now

I dont know what has gotten into me, but REP for that!

MarineRecon
09-10-2008, 23:19
haha idk either...i just tell **** how it is idc about wut or who i see how things should and shouldnt be but i get bashed either way so its ok lol

Dogma
09-10-2008, 23:22
I dont know what has gotten into me, but REP for that!

What do you think of MarineRecon's post

* I approve
I disapprove
Your comments on this post:
**** this kills me

DBozMen
09-11-2008, 02:50
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
DBOZ-coz for them, we are still the bad guys
sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
yea because things like this happen. We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.

Its the same old song and dance
Dboz-don´t make a huge joke of yourself, it doesn´t suit you.

whahaha,

i'm sorry i find that funny! Silly you :confused:, in all these years you still don't get me.

pron
09-11-2008, 03:33
But coming from you, this means nothing to me. I see no change in LOR's leadership, because i still see Kanman and Ali.

Then again Pron isn't posting this, because you find yourself to important.

Sorry no i don't think you people can life by your own rules.

Try me Dboz. I'm taking a more active role in LOR politics--when was the last time I did that? War against EE in first set. Skycat and I have worked things out now though.

I let Ali post this, because I didn't care to type it lol.

And yes we can live by our own rules. Show me a time when I've been unfair in FA or unfair in dealing with other nations.

Sure, you're mad about Ali and Devil's actions. I understand that. But beyond this current set, you should let that go.

LOR's stance is that we won't be reducing our member cap. Too much of a logistical nightmare, and much better for us to have everybody under one roof. Sorry that you don't like that, but it's the way it's gonna be for LOR.

We will be changing passwords frequently, and anyone that doesn't contact me on MSN or some other mode of communication will more than likely be let go from the nation.

Like any other nation, we reserve the right to war whenever and whoever we want. If we feel it is in the best interests of LOR, we will go to war. However, you should know that I don't lightly go to war, and as main FA will try most everything to stay out of war. Most other nation's FA that have dealt with me will verify that.

See above paragraph.

Ali is not the successor of Devil, as this model of leadership clearly demonstrates. We have checks and balances with each other, and are trying to work together to create a succession.

You can believe me, I haven't cheated.

And if you want the reason the player base is leaving, it's probably because LoR killed them all off for no reason. Yup, good job. It's ok though... it's the communities fault for you actions, I'm sure of it!

Sure LOR has made mistakes, but it's not just us warring out there, and we're certainly not the only ones that have made mistakes in the past 5 months. IN OCT SET--we will be rectifying the situation. You should let us, instead of writing us off.

1. recommended you split from LOR and go your own way.
2. suggested a voluntary member cap for all nations.

both you clearly ignored because you seem to want to keep all you can, and sacrafice nothing.

1. Ali is as much LOR as anyone else, and won't be forced out because you think he should be. Accept it and move on.
2. Suggestions are not right for everyone. Be a leader of a 20 man nation, and see how you feel about splitting everyone up into different nations and finding other leaders to help with that, plus coordinating in two different nations.

We didn't ignore them--we simply don't agree with you.

Ali just coz u say sorry doenst mean its ok and all dandy..... we were friends and u killed Boz... instead of talkign to him..

Ali effed up--even Ali admits that. What would be nice is if people realize that Ali won't have the power to do that kind of thing anymore and stay within LOR's borders.

u gotta remember its not gonna be easy for people to believe in u because of all the stunts u have pulled in the past

Can you not believe in me to change something in LOR?

Simply put--I'm given a more community based role. In the past, I've just let Ali and Kanny run LOR and haven't said much, however, OCT set will change that. Most nation leaders will say I'm responsive to FA and fair. You should support LOR's decision to try this, and actually see what happens--instead of bashing it based on past actions.

MAGGIO
09-11-2008, 08:48
USSR had 52 members back in the day so I know what it takes. Pron.

I am not suggesting that your nation split up into different factions, I am simply recommending that the nation splits up and goes into their own directions.

Divine Intervention
09-11-2008, 10:18
just quit the leadership post and remain as a normal player. Leave the leading to Pron.
you are in College and inactive either way.

DBozMen
09-11-2008, 12:13
Finaly an answer i can believe,

Pron i know i can trust you, because of our past etc. And hoebawt trusts you, but i'm hard headed because of Ali posting it and of his past actions, i would have said the same thing if Kanman posted it.

And Ali, i appologize if you allready said sorry. The time of that converstation is still a blur to me because i came back from a huge party. And msn tripped so it didn't save the conversation.

Anyway i'm gonna talk it through with the rest of the WLF leadership.

MAGGIO
09-11-2008, 12:20
part of me sais yes, make pron just come on here and post and people wont get so upset.

the other part of me sais.

"you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig!" Obama.

MarineRecon
09-11-2008, 13:03
i believe in u pron i didnt state nothing bad about u...i was stating that ali is getting all pissed off that nobody will believe in him but i wonder y that could be

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 15:06
Pron u know where i stand on this....but your a very close friend so i have no choice but to take ur word.... ill talk to the rest of the leadership... i just dont see much change wit ali and kanny there.. and the sad part is even if u guys did try to change the moment some1 gets suicided everyone is gonna point at u guys....

Maggio your a sexy pig wit out lipstick keep it up :P

pron
09-11-2008, 18:58
Heh--thx for the support guys.

We'll just have to see how it goes. Don't think there's been a set that hasn't had suiciders, and I know a lot of them (suiciders) haven't come directly from LOR, so we'll have to see how nations react to it and deal with me in FA.

And maggio--I only wear lipstick when you ask, but I may not anymore since you let the entire community know about us :'(

Will
09-11-2008, 18:59
Good luck LOR.

Raul
09-12-2008, 00:53
You can believe me, I haven't cheated.
[/B]

That is a low blow for ur comrade......

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 02:03

wtf are u talkign about raul....

pron
09-12-2008, 02:27

Ali knows what he did. I was only responding to people's criticisms of trusting LOR leadership because they cheat. I was saying I don't, and I'm LOR leadership next set. I was not bashing Ali.

Divine Intervention
09-12-2008, 07:51
btw Pron i hope you will be the one who will create LoR next set so that you are the one giving out Privs etc and truly in control.