-Z-
09-10-2008, 20:54
I should say: America[USA] has declared war on Allied Forces[AF]

:w00t:

Z

Raul
09-10-2008, 20:57
Current Wars
Your nation officially declared war on America[USA] at the 10th of September 2008 - 23:49:49.
Reason for the war: You had a nap, and u broke it, so **** u =) You will be able to declare peace in 1 days
The nation America[USA] officially declared war on your nation at the 10th of September 2008 - 23:44:49.
Reason for the war: We just want the 3 CF states.. Only way we will war the whole nation is if you fight back. Which i hope you don't..

z75
09-10-2008, 20:58
I got overthrown and this wasnt what I expected, I wont say more about this issue.

z75 =/= AF

Raul
09-10-2008, 21:00
I got overthrown and this wasnt what I expected, I wont say more about this issue.

z75 =/= AF

you werent overthrown, u just dont wanted to die for ur comrades thats all

i love u anyway

althout ur not a spartan anymore =(

Raul
09-10-2008, 21:10
Mr President says:
tell him i'm sick of his foul mouth.

i love this :)

CommunistCapitalism
09-10-2008, 21:18
i'm glad you do Raul:thumbup:

-Chris-
09-10-2008, 21:28
Chaos Brotherhood does not condone the actions of America and will be taking a public negative stance on this issue.

hercules
09-10-2008, 21:29
hmmm,even Mr.P admin of this game doesnt want us(estern asians)to play:thumbup:.maybe 17 players **** 3 people is not supposed suicide.its ok.try to finish me quick,im about to quit this game.im wasting too much for this...
Thanks for gettting me out of this:dblthumbup:

Raul
09-10-2008, 21:32
hmmm,even Mr.P admin of this game doesnt want us(estern asians)to play:thumbup:.maybe 17 players **** 3 people is not supposed suicide.its ok.try to finish me quick,im about to quit this game.im wasting too much for this...

truth is Hien, USA cant win us ;) so they desperately follow other nations orders to kill us =), id must admin good job i just hope he doesnt uses his admon power to detect our suiciders outside AF haha xD

-Z-
09-10-2008, 21:34
go abuse tax in some other game.

Z

hercules
09-10-2008, 21:37
lol,z im surely u are more stupid than i thought,how can you set down the tax from 5% to 0%?u think i hacked the game?no,u can ask Mr.P about that,he knows everything.:cool:
i set 20% first then down to 0%,so is it wrong to set tax like that?yea i know nobody in this game except my friends likes us,cuz we are outstanding u:wub:

Raul
09-10-2008, 21:40
go abuse tax in some other game.

Z

abuse tax? who the fuk says what tax shall be implemented, u want to raise player base and USA just lowered it by 21 members nice one

-Z-
09-10-2008, 21:45
lol,z im surely u are more stupid than i thought,how can you set down the tax from 5% to 0%?u think i hacked the game?no,u can ask Mr.P about that,he knows everything.:cool:
i set 20% first then down to 0%,so is it wrong to set tax like that?yea i know nobody in this game except my friends likes us,cuz we are outstanding u:wub:

no I like u actually.

U seem quite cool.

But it does bother me.... tax abuse.

TAG jumping...

U did not jump nation for War. u did it for Net, which is why u are all ahead.

We all dont want to jump tags for NET, we are loyal to nations.

If the whole game jumps nations to get a 10% advantage for 1 week, then its messed.

this is how we play.

and its not against the rules how u play.

But Domination leads to war man.

U deal with what u sew.

Z

-Z-
09-10-2008, 21:46
abuse tax? who the fuk says what tax shall be implemented, u want to raise player base and USA just lowered it by 21 members nice one

if u cant take the heat dont play.

Or maybe just play fair.

?

Z

-Chris-
09-10-2008, 21:47
So apparently WLF dialed in this favor.

Shame on both my homeland and on USA

kenshin44
09-10-2008, 21:50
this is just bull **** never expected USA to something so ****ed up on its last set.

Hell even i am considering retiring, from this game.

hercules
09-10-2008, 21:51
yea i still see u cool -Z- although u betrayed us last set,but i already forgot it:sneaky:
AF or CF is the same,in CF USA rapes us much more easier cuz we dont have NA:p
right domination leads to war hehe:tt1:

-Chris-
09-10-2008, 21:53
Hypocrisy.

It's ok for VIEW and Tnova tags to jump to USA to get tax benefits.

Double Standards.

Minimus
09-10-2008, 22:00
USA sucks. AF is where all the cool people hang out. I don't think a single one of us in AF take this game seriously. Dying is kind of fun because then you can restart and just kind of do what you want. To recap:

USA - Sucks
AF - Where all the cool people are
CB - Doesn't condone this war
WLF - gay as all hell

Mr President
09-10-2008, 22:01
Current Wars
Your nation officially declared war on America[USA] at the 10th of September 2008 - 23:49:49.
Reason for the war: You had a nap, and u broke it, so **** u =) You will be able to declare peace in 1 days
The nation America[USA] officially declared war on your nation at the 10th of September 2008 - 23:44:49.
Reason for the war: We just want the 3 CF states.. Only way we will war the whole nation is if you fight back. Which i hope you don't..

Funny how you kept out the bad part of your declaration.

z75 =/= AF

Sad you got overthrown. you were the best thing to happen to AF. With you, they had a better chance at being a good nation. But like i said, as long as Raul is in charge, i doubt they ever will be.

Hercules, this is nothing personal against you. I have no issues with you. heck you played in USA a few times.

truth is Hien, USA cant win us ;) so they desperately follow other nations orders to kill us =), id must admin good job i just hope he doesnt uses his admon power to detect our suiciders outside AF haha xD

huh :confused:

lol.. hmmm so you can enter a war and help LoR and that is ok and it's just a game and nobody should whine cause hey after all it's called Nation-Wars.. hmmm where did i hear all of this before... hmmmmm oh thats right you said it!

WLF planned on hitting LoR, we knew (WLF and USA) that CF was a LoR sidekick, so we planned on hitting them when WLF hit LoR. But WLF prepared faster then we did, so they hit before we could. And then CF jumps to AF, which we were unsure if they would build up and leave AF to help LoR.. And then the whole tax things happened, so that gave us another reason. but the main reason is to help out WLF in there war against LoR and help keep them secure.

last set we get yelled at for not doing anything to help friends, and now that we are, we still get yelled at lol.. can't win!

It's a war game. things happen. It was stated that this set would be a "blow off some steam" set so all the grudges and everything ends and we start fresh..

Hoebawt
09-10-2008, 22:03
this is just bull **** never expected USA to something so ****ed up on its last set.

keep up the good work USA u just got rid of a cheater

Minimus
09-10-2008, 22:03
Funny how you kept out the bad part of your declaration.

Sad you got overthrown. you were the best thing to happen to AF. With you, they had a better chance at being a good nation. But like i said, as long as Raul is in charge, i doubt they ever will be.
huh :confused:

Bah. Raul is the greatest leader ever. He made Eddie Haskel cry on several occasions due to his superior leadership. We are a good, no, make that great nation of really sexy people. USA sucks.

::LD::GrimReapr
09-10-2008, 22:05
This is my first and last post to this thread ill try to be brief.
So far anytime someone has beef or dont like the way someone else plays.It always boils down to playing the way you want to play.There is a lot I dont agree with and I keep being told that its just the way they play.
So here it is,guess what its the way they play and USA decided I guess to do something about it which im sure will lead to suiciding next set against known USA players and then we will have people come into forums *****ing about suiciding yet again.
So lets all play and at the end of the set those that decide to play great. those that dont sad to see you go. as much as I hate certain things in this game ill continue to play till I get killed each and everyset and dont get to rebuild cause the restart gets killed right away to.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

-Z-
09-10-2008, 22:05
Hypocrisy.

Double Standards.

i was unaware of this...

And we did not Dial this in, USA makes its own choices.

CF were linked to LOR from last set.

My personal joy for this comes from the way CF used taxes to get to top.

I don't know who else is, but I know I have never done this.

most i have heard of is a techer running on no tax, then joining a taxed nation...

At least this way, the techer has no NA until it joins a taxed nation.

Z

Mr President
09-10-2008, 22:06
And by the way.. We did NOT have any NAP with AF.

I told z79 at the start of the set that we WOULD NOT agree to a NAP, but that we also did not have any plans on hitting them.

But then all of this happened.

swede7
09-10-2008, 22:07
Who cares if you jump tag for net? Since when is this illegal or even frowned upon?

I think if you want to make sure no one plays with 0 tax then kill the nation while it has no nation army. Also how can you condone tag jumping for war but not for net? In both cases the "offending" state doesn't help the national army and in the war case he even avoids the FS, letting his fellow states die.

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 22:07
And by the way.. We did NOT have any NAP with AF.

I told z79 at the start of the set that we WOULD NOT agree to a NAP, but that we also did not have any plans on hitting them.

But then all of this happened.

all what happened if i may ask...im a bit lost

-Z-
09-10-2008, 22:09
This is my first and last post to this thread ill try to be brief.
So far anytime someone has beef or dont like the way someone else plays.It always boils down to playing the way you want to play.There is a lot I dont agree with and I keep being told that its just the way they play.
So here it is,guess what its the way they play and USA decided I guess to do something about it which im sure will lead to suiciding next set against known USA players and then we will have people come into forums *****ing about suiciding yet again.
So lets all play and at the end of the set those that decide to play great. those that dont sad to see you go. as much as I hate certain things in this game ill continue to play till I get killed each and everyset and dont get to rebuild cause the restart gets killed right away to.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Cheers to that!

Domination leads to War.

and Also, u dont need to reveal your ID to anyone.

I have been -Z- so often, because I am proud to bear the name of -Z-, and I have nothing to hide.

Does Raul Remind anyone else of a Mexican version of Raf?

Z

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 22:12
that was a funny RAF joke....

You could always say that USA warred to gain the number one spot because they did for the time being.

Mr President
USA sucks. AF is where all the cool people hang out. I don't think a single one of us in AF take this game seriously. Dying is kind of fun because then you can restart and just kind of do what you want. To recap:

USA - Sucks
AF - Where all the cool people are
CB - Doesn't condone this war
WLF - gay as all hell

lol.. you know everything you say cracks me up..

We in the USA also enjoy dying. We have many times in the past. So one more set won't hurt us. :dblthumbup:

Raul
bah no one stands a chance against WLF and USA monopoly so whatever..i sayy they control the game, i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)

Mr President
09-10-2008, 22:21

bah no one stands a chance against WLF and USA monopoly so whatever..i sayy they control the game, i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)

This is what i'm talking about, one minute you say one thing and then the next, you say another.. I'm sure you will change your mind again.

How this all plays out is up to the rest of AF. We only came for the CF states. If you fight back, then we will war the rest of you. Which is not what i want. but i'll leave it up to you.

And your comments about me using my admin powers are about as lame as your leading skills..

kitoy
09-10-2008, 22:32
i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)

dude, i'm in.. :dblthumbup:

CommunistCapitalism
09-10-2008, 22:35
Well, i think that this is fair and fine.
This is not a suicide
This is a declaration of war.
Raul, everyone loses at somepoint
Instead of going down to the level of a suicider, which we all know you will do anyways, because you have the intelligence of a lab rat, you could just do a fair declaration.

You do not have to have a good reason to WAR
You have to have a good reason to SUICIDE.

-Z-
09-10-2008, 22:43

USA and WLF are not allied.

Z

MarineRecon
09-10-2008, 22:45
i got bashed for doin my own thing but because USA is a nation its alright...like i said and pres said this should just be a grudge round to get everybodys issues out...**** whoever u wanna **** up and thats it...next round everything should be squashed with nothing carrying over but w.e may happen next set then new **** can start with wutever new nations...im willing to start over and not do stupid **** like i do for the game but that i believe wont work because sumbody will carry over grudges from this set

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 22:53
i got bashed for doin my own thing but because USA is a nation its alright...like i said and pres said this should just be a grudge round to get everybodys issues out...**** whoever u wanna **** up and thats it...next round everything should be squashed with nothing carrying over but w.e may happen next set then new **** can start with wutever new nations...im willing to start over and not do stupid **** like i do for the game but that i believe wont work because sumbody will carry over grudges from this set

sounds to me like you willing to continue with out grudges which is cool

MarineRecon
09-10-2008, 22:54
i dont care about grudges anymore i said i believe 2 sets ago that i had a list of people i wanted to get back from issues and thats wut i did this set...next set im willing to drop all issues and move on but others wont now

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 22:54

that is a straight low blow! Using his admin powers? Tell me one time he has won a set? Your a straight up loser, whining cry baby.

I wont condone talk like that, call me nazi all you want.

Dogma
09-10-2008, 23:05
When he can't think straight, he always falls back on the "poor little Raul" bit. Just ignore him, as we all know that doesn't happen. He just can't beliieve someone can actually beat him as if he is all that and a bag of chips, with a coke on the side.

MAGGIO
09-10-2008, 23:18
When he can't think straight, he always falls back on the "poor little Raul" bit. Just ignore him, as we all know that doesn't happen. He just can't beliieve someone can actually beat him as if he is all that and a bag of chips, with a coke on the side.

He is more like a caffeen free diet pepsi with no dout the pinky out

Dogma
09-10-2008, 23:20
He is more like a caffeen free diet pepsi with no dout the pinky out

Maybe Vanilla Dr Pepper?

Missionary
09-10-2008, 23:24

we all know hes not. i mean me n rass made a nation of 14 randoms an still pwnd his nation lol.

And your comments about me using my admin powers are about as lame as your leading skills..

haha, even if you did that it would still never be that lame :P

Hypocrisy.

Double Standards.

LMFAO chris dont be stupid. calvin died before he joined any other nation and i joined USA with an inactive ****ty netted state, hows that the same as what we see here? i have no excuse for tnova or what ever he may have done.

USA cant win the nation LoR sent all there good netters to? lmao. stfu raul. any of you top states, how many times have they been in AF? none. so they havent had tp beat you, just the nation LoRs top netters went to. plus after all you BS the last few sets its about time USA hit you. good work USA, hope you do what i wanted to do last set and kill raul :)

if thats you opinion then in abit son.

well then in abit too. AF deserved to get hit just for the previous sets actions. plus what ever USA decided to hit them for this set.

ooga booga
09-10-2008, 23:53
Raul, Raul, Raul. There is so much to say to you I can't even phathom. What happend to your attitude you had a few sets ago when you decided to ambush USA and this was just a "war game, we should all war, yada yada yada." Now we bring it back to you and it's "USA is killing AF and ruining the game." I've never seen LoR and AF whine this badly before, threatening to quit the game (and in some cases such as Devil, actually quitting.) For the first time LoR gets owned, and their leaders quit and abandon them. Pathetic. Weak. This coming from one of the "greatest" nations in the game. Way to know they can stick through real adversity. We didn't like the CF tactics so we acted. Raul the way you sounded on the forums a couple of months ago I thought you LOVED to war? What are you crying about now for? lol

Mr President
09-10-2008, 23:56
I wasn't going to bring up all the times AF hit us with there bogus reasons. Funny how short some memories are.. But i'm sure that is ok.

I fine with whoever doesn't agree with this attack on AF. Like i said, we only plan on taking out the CF states. I really don't want to war all of AF. But if they chose to, then so be it..

hercules
09-11-2008, 00:08
only 10 AR left,quick plz:P

ooga booga
09-11-2008, 00:18

You have killed Catch me if u can(#152)

You destroyed a total of 3 land.
You lost 3.655 Jets.
Your Nation lost 1.828 Jets.
Your enemy lost 47.797 AGM.

There you are now out of your misery. Play nicely next time. :P :thumbup:

Mr President
09-11-2008, 00:20

You dirty dog you.. man that was close lol

you grabbed at just the right time and extended your alive time by about 5 minutes.. We were right down to the final 10 turns when we got you.. phew that was close..

nice job keeping alive herc!

Mr President
09-11-2008, 00:27
Chaos Brotherhood does not condone the actions of America and will be taking a public negative stance on this issue.

So you don't condone our actions of killing them during a war, but yet your members kill them with SA's lmao...

hmmmm interesting twist..

just had to make a post and about it.. I have never seen anyone die by SA before..

Xavior
09-11-2008, 00:30
So you don't condone our actions of killing them during a war, but yet your members kill them with SA's lmao...

hmmmm interesting twist..

just had to make a post and about it.. I have never seen anyone die by SA before..

lmao :laugh:

Was it a landdropper?

Mr President
09-11-2008, 00:32
don't think so.. he did some AR's and SA's and then the state died lol

Dogma
09-11-2008, 00:43
Let this be a warning.

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/abndogma/neverfartinawetsuit.jpg

Fart in a wetsuit

Mr President
09-11-2008, 00:48
Well, guess we were right Boz.. A state from AF just jumped to LoR and killed one of your members..

Raul
09-11-2008, 01:00
that is a straight low blow! Using his admin powers? Tell me one time he has won a set? Your a straight up loser, whining cry baby.

I wont condone talk like that, call me nazi all you want.

How u call telling people the suicider was Ali, he shouldnt have tracked him, thats BS

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 01:05
Stupid.... ALI was caught coz he was in lor for one second left to create a random nation to kill boz and left it once he killed him... would have worked but ali is so stupid he forgot that it shows up on exterior news when u create or destroy a nation.... also it was a sheer coincidence that the times of Boz's death and the creation fo this nation were only a few mins apart........ so Mr p didnt say anything... as a matter of fact i was the one that broke it down to Mr P Boz Z and Cape and was the one that proved LOR was behind Boz's death.... Ur an idiot.... and now u have tag jumpers... this is not acceptable... Raul or Z75 plz contact me asap we need to talk

Xavior
09-11-2008, 01:07
Like tag jumping never happens when LoR gets into a war...

MAGGIO
09-11-2008, 01:07
How u call telling people the suicider was Ali, he shouldnt have tracked him, thats BS

i was refering to you making claims that MR P. abuses his admin powers which is total bs.

Mr President
09-11-2008, 01:11

See once again you think you know it all but you don't. Let me fill you in AGAIN..

When certain things happen, i am asked to check things out to make sure that everything was done legal and not by cheating. All information i discover is classified and only discussed between Tnova and myself. None of the members know anything. Please find me one post where i leaked info to the public...

You have no business commenting on how an admin of this game handles situations.

Ali is not "tracked". And where do you get this info that i even "tracked" Ali? oh of course, your speculating.. Tell you what, you leave the admin stuff to me and just keep on running your nation of good members into the ground. Seems like you have your hands full with that.

Catching as many cheaters in the game is part of my job. it's what people want. If i didn't, then people would leave. So don't enjoy the hard work Tnova and i put into keeping this game cheater free and then question the manner in which we provide it!

Dogma
09-11-2008, 01:11
i was refering to you making claims that MR P. abuses his admin powers which is total bs.

So was he in this one.

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 01:13

you dug your own grave by suiciding USA multiple times. And viet is a cheater to begin with, so... bye, go, leave lol

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 01:14

lowered by 1 you mean?

Dogma
09-11-2008, 01:14
See once again you think you know it all but you don't. Let me fill you in AGAIN..

When certain things happen, i am asked to check things out to make sure that everything was done legal and not by cheating. All information i discover is classified and only discussed between Tnova and myself. None of the members know anything. Please find me one post where i leaked info to the public...

You have no business commenting on how an admin of this game handles situations.

Ali is not "tracked". And where do you get this info that i even "tracked" Ali? oh of course, your speculating.. Tell you what, you leave the admin stuff to me and just keep on running your nation of good members into the ground. Seems like you have your hands full with that.

Catching as many cheaters in the game is part of my job. it's what people want. If i didn't, then people would leave. So don't enjoy the hard work Tnova and i put into keeping this game cheater free and then question the manner in which we provide it!

He is actually accusing you of cheating, that is why he is so mad. It is just unbelievable that anyone pays close enough attention to the game to have figured that out with out cheating.

MAGGIO
09-11-2008, 01:16
So was he in this one.

dont follow i guess pm me.

MarineRecon
09-11-2008, 01:16
doesnt it say who killed u once u kill the person even with spies???

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 01:17

Thats wat i just told him on MSN that you have to watch states that are labled cheaters and do suspicious ****... if ali dont like tough **** he shouldn't have cheated to begin wit... hes lucky to be even be allowed to play

Xavior
09-11-2008, 01:17
Why can't we just get along? :(

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 01:18
doesnt it say who killed u once u kill the person even with spies???

Not sure..... dont think so..... but marine we talked about it on msn a lil after it went down u knew then as u know now... that we didnt have any admin hlep to fig out ali did the suicide

MarineRecon
09-11-2008, 01:24
well if it dont show i would like to see how i was pointed out as sumbody who killed because i didnt fail any attacks...and supposably ali failed which is kind of impossible when dboz had 0 spies but him creating that nation blew his **** up

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 01:27
Marine i knew it was u and ali byt the log on the shout box... matched up wit the ingame time of death.... also ur post on the fourms and the way u posted gave urself away...... and ali was ****ed when he made that nation... stupid.....

Mr President
09-11-2008, 01:27
He is actually accusing you of cheating, that is why he is so mad. It is just unbelievable that anyone pays close enough attention to the game to have figured that out with out cheating.

I guess i didn't understand what he was saying then. Oh well, of course he thinks this.. I mean i busted my butt off spending all my free time getting this freaking game up and running just so i could sell everyone out so we only have 2 people playing.. Man, how did i get caught so easy?

Shut up Raul. I really am getting sick of these unfounded accusations. If you think i'm letting everyone know who is doing what and that i'm cheating (although everything is logged and I'm sure Tnova would have said something by now) then don't play here. It's not mandated that you play. You push the buttons all by yourself.

Again, this is why there is 2 Admins who can see the logs of what others are doing.. It's called checks and balances.. But you wouldn't know anything about that. Something goes wrong and you yell at your FA and tell him he sucks at FAing.. When in fact, it's you my friend that sucks at leading.. And now z75 isn't sure he even wants to keep playing.. But i'm sure thats my fault.

I can only hope he makes his own nation next set and breaks away from you.

bye!

Mr President
09-11-2008, 01:29
do you all really think i would tell hoe anything..... we don't really even like each other lol..

MarineRecon
09-11-2008, 01:32
so just because im active and read the events means i cant post on the forums of sumthing happening...im pretty sure ive seen other people post like that even during hits which most of the time is me doing and i end up warning the person being hit cuz they happen to be on the forums and not in game

L P
09-11-2008, 01:34
Like tag jumping never happens when LoR gets into a war...

Yeah, that's pretty much a given.:P

Mr President
09-11-2008, 01:40
Anyway, to get back on topic.

USA has achieved what it set out to achieve. I have ordered a cease fire.

if AF makes any attacks on us, we will commence with our attacks. Which is not, and let me say it again, it is NOT what i want to do. So Raul the choice is yours. I hope you can make the right one.

Dogma
09-11-2008, 01:49
Don't fart in a wetsuit. :P

hercules
09-11-2008, 02:41
Raul,just quit the game man and focus on real life.
this game is belonged to Mr.P,we cant enjoy as much as we did in WoW cuz we are not USA's friends:p
@Max Logan: eh idiot Max i havent suicided USA in NW since it came back,u can ask Mr.P to check,we are playing NW not WoW,so forget the past,hehe.dont blame it on me man:confused:
@ NW community: become USA's dog or you will get killed for playing too good.hehe:blushing:

kanman
09-11-2008, 03:22
lol.. hmmm so you can enter a war and help LoR and that is ok and it's just a game and nobody should whine cause hey after all it's called Nation-Wars.. hmmm where did i hear all of this before... hmmmmm oh thats right you said it!

WLF planned on hitting LoR, we knew (WLF and USA) that CF was a LoR sidekick, so we planned on hitting them when WLF hit LoR. But WLF prepared faster then we did, so they hit before we could. And then CF jumps to AF, which we were unsure if they would build up and leave AF to help LoR.. And then the whole tax things happened, so that gave us another reason. but the main reason is to help out WLF in there war against LoR and help keep them secure.

last set we get yelled at for not doing anything to help friends, and now that we are, we still get yelled at lol.. can't win!

It's a war game. things happen. It was stated that this set would be a "blow off some steam" set so all the grudges and everything ends and we start fresh..

So the tax thing is part of the reason? I argued in the other thread that it is harder to get to the number 1 spot in a four man nation, stay number one for a few days and then enjoy a little 0 tax action than to just net in a larger nation. Do you disagree?

And for the main reason usa declared war. A much better way to achieve the same goal would be to state that USA would kill any CF state that jumps over to LoR. Or even, USA will kill any CF state that jumps into LoR and an extra LoR state. That way, if the CF states wanted to net, they can net and if they war, they won't help LoR.

I think a bigger reason for this war is that Mr. President wants USA to do better in their last round so just war the top netters.

boskuh
09-11-2008, 03:27
it is always the same thing
the nation that attacks says it is a war game
the nation that gets attacked thinks its lame.

all nations in the game warred at least one time with no decent reason
so deal with it

hell i've been killed every set except the first (or two) for no reason :)

kanman
09-11-2008, 03:42
That's the truth boskuh, except some nations take a lot more flak for it than others.

jeff_capes
09-11-2008, 05:03
I think a bigger reason for this war is that Mr. President wants USA to do better in their last round so just war the top netters.

And if that is the case you cannot argue with that. Warring to win is a good reason which no one can question. I don't know why USA just didn't say that, whether it was true or not. Because its probably the best reason. :P

CommunistCapitalism
09-11-2008, 07:52
war is war stop crying.

MAGGIO
09-11-2008, 08:43

I think that is the absolute best possible reason to war a nation IMO. To gain rank anyway possible.

z75
09-11-2008, 12:21
Well, guess we were right Boz.. A state from AF just jumped to LoR and killed one of your members..

01:24:30-2008/09/07 Civic of Honda(#200) has joined the nation.

02:55:09-2008/09/07 Noypi of Super Pinoy(#176) has joined the nation.

12:41:30-2008/09/07 Dracula of Vampire(#152) has joined the nation.

14:28:02-2008/09/07 zZz of Pr0x(#161) has joined the nation.

You claim the kill of CF well you missed one state.

I dont know if people agree with me but, If a nation merge, and 75% of the merging nation is killed, I find it completely normal of the remaining 25% to flee. Hoe, or Mr. P catch me up in msn to deal with it.

AF original states will not take down #200

MAGGIO
09-11-2008, 12:30
01:24:30-2008/09/07 Civic of Honda(#200) has joined the nation.

02:55:09-2008/09/07 Noypi of Super Pinoy(#176) has joined the nation.

12:41:30-2008/09/07 Dracula of Vampire(#152) has joined the nation.

14:28:02-2008/09/07 zZz of Pr0x(#161) has joined the nation.

I dont know if people agree with me but, If a nation merge, and 75% of the merging nation is killed, I find it completely normal of the remaining 25% to flee. Hoe, or Mr. P catch me up in msn to deal with it.

good point.

MarineRecon
09-11-2008, 13:07
wuts the big problem with CF states...WLF has more then enough strength to have killed them on their own if they felt threatened they would join LoR...but i agree if it was to gain the top spot to win the round that would have been a better excuse

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 13:20
Why can't we just get along? :(

we can! for a while

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 13:22
Raul,just quit the game man and focus on real life.
this game is belonged to Mr.P,we cant enjoy as much as we did in WoW cuz we are not USA's friends:p
@Max Logan: eh idiot Max i havent suicided USA in NW since it came back,u can ask Mr.P to check,we are playing NW not WoW,so forget the past,hehe.dont blame it on me man:confused:
@ NW community: become USA's dog or you will get killed for playing too good.hehe:blushing:

Sorry, but I just can`t forget people like viet :p

Nothing personal, though

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 13:23
That's the truth boskuh, except some nations take a lot more flak for it than others.

its becouse USA=Good, Lor=Bad

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 13:47
good point.

AR Honda(#***)[LoR] DBozMen II(#250)[WLF]

yea hes not fleeing

z75
09-11-2008, 14:13
AR Honda(#***)[LoR] DBozMen II(#250)[WLF]

yea hes not fleeing

Well I find it as an action of "last breath" he was anyways getting killed by USA.

But tell me fellow NW member, what do you want me to do?

DBozMen
09-11-2008, 14:16
To clarify a couple of things

So apparently WLF dialed in this favor.

Shame on both my homeland and on USA

No favors where done, this was discussed and agreed upon.

We are friends and again, i confirm this. This was planned and executed, no foulplay here.

We war for a reason and we are not planning on dominating the game. Last set we wanted to teach your nation a lesson because of your actions. This set it was LOR's turn, that they killed me was only to speed things up.

USA and WLF are not allied.

Z

This is true, we work side by side on occasions. That is also based on the reason why we don't agree to any naps.

It was expected :), but we'll handle it and we won't let AF pay for it. You have my word on that.

Because you can see which state killed ya....

well if it dont show i would like to see how i was pointed out as sumbody who killed because i didnt fail any attacks...and supposably ali failed which is kind of impossible when dboz had 0 spies but him creating that nation blew his **** up

Yet again, you see who killed you. And Devil told me it was you, so stop saying that we miss use the game.

do you all really think i would tell hoe anything..... we don't really even like each other lol..

Pure hate between those two :P, but they do have one thing that they both like, that's ME!! \o/

He didn't flee, he participated in the war between WLF and LOR. But this matter has been handled.

wuts the big problem with CF states...WLF has more then enough strength to have killed them on their own if they felt threatened they would join LoR...but i agree if it was to gain the top spot to win the round that would have been a better excuse

This was planned before the war even started, so it was nothing about feeling threatened.

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 14:17
so coz USA always kills him he goes and helps LOR kill WLF? mks alot of sense dont it

z75
09-11-2008, 14:24
so coz USA always kills him he goes and helps LOR kill WLF? mks alot of sense dont it

I dont know if they always kill him, i just know they were killing him because he was CF.

And If he had tagged up with lor jumping from AF. AF will have this issue personally handled but... as this in my personal opinion is justified, AF will not take any actions on it.

So to resume:

If USA hasnt warred CF merged in AF, and CF mergers jumped LOR AF will have been dragged into war against tag jumpers.

But USA warred CF merged in AF and that makes me logic for the LAST remaining state of CF jump tag, as USA would have to declare on LOR too.

So I guess its WLFs call if they kill him (which i'm sure they'll) or NOT

z75
09-11-2008, 14:39
Pure hate between those two :P, but they do have one thing that they both like, that's ME!! \o/

LOL you should tell them the truth about our love...

If you dont I will, and I will never talk to you again.

DBozMen
09-11-2008, 14:44
LOL you should tell them the true about our love...

If you dont I will, and I will never talk to you again.

sssh!!!! please don't tell, i will be your :angel:

z75
09-11-2008, 14:48
sssh!!!! please don't tell, i will be your :angel:

So if you want me to be happy again, buy me some flowers, chocolates oh and help me getting top spot by killing everyone that gets on top of me :)

If you dont accomplish this 3 reqs i'm asking forget me for ever. :sneaky:

Green
09-11-2008, 14:52
So if you want me to be happy again, buy me some flowers, chocolates oh and help me getting top spot by killing everyone that gets on top of me :)

If you dont accomplish this 3 reqs i'm asking forget me for ever. :sneaky:

You can aquire my love just by doing the third one!

So come over to my side!

Mr President
09-11-2008, 16:12
Well I find it as an action of "last breath" he was anyways getting killed by USA.

But tell me fellow NW member, what do you want me to do?

Actually he wasn't.. I missed him. I thought there was only 3.. So he would have been safe :D

unless of course AF continues this war. Then he would have become a target.

kenshin44
09-11-2008, 17:28
First and foremost CF states were not to aide LOR in war or else we would of had them jumped in.

Second of all i guess WLF couldn't do it so USA had to. My whole view on the standards this game were set on are gone. Quite Pathetic.

I see why devil quit this game now.

To just pick on states for the sake of their old allegiance is such bull **** but that too by a whole different nation. WTF did USA have in this affair but siding a friend? HAD WLF warred or even had they called in some stockers to do this it would of been alright but THE **** GIVES USA THE RIGHT TO DO THIS ****!

What hypocrisy this game holds. You ask me to change the way viets and others think, then you just go kill them when they wanted to net? what are you ****ing thinking? Killing some viets will make them not want to multie are you ****ing stupid mother ****ers? I mean seriously you just built rage?

I'm Here trying to setup programs to change and you just fill the hearts of the people who are trying to lead this movement of change with hatred? Of all people atleast you prez should of thaught of what your doing? WTF were you thinking? DO YOU HONESTLY WANT ME TO LEAVE THIS GAME, I mean if you do Prez just say it straight to me. Instead of indirectly shooting down my movement for change, ****ing support me and spit in my face at the same time.

I don't want anyone else to answer this post or endorse it or bash it I am asking this ****ing question to Prez. Nobody else. So if you are somebody else and want to go public and post on my post i am gonna not view it or even for that matter think about reading it so your post will be directed to a third party if your not Prez.

I'm Sorry for the amount of cursing i did this affair in it whole self was just so pathetic and a basic spit in my face.

Dogma
09-11-2008, 17:43
Typical Ali bull****! And I don't care if you don't want anyone else to answer. You took it public, expect the public to comment on your bull****

And according to YOU, change is next set, not this one

Will
09-11-2008, 18:12
So, let me get this straight:

CF uses a low tax strategy to gain an advantage, which while some consider it low, isn't illegal.

They jump to AF, and USA goes after them.

AF protects them, and full scale war breaks out.

Not exactly sterling behaviour on the part of USA, or am I missing something?

kenshin44
09-11-2008, 18:14
Typical Ali bull****! And I don't care if you don't want anyone else to answer. You took it public, expect the public to comment on your bull****

And according to YOU, change is next set, not this one

:dblthumbup: Good for you mate Public Post #1

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 18:14
Random blah blah bull****

I said once and I`ll repeat: Go away cheater!

::LD::GrimReapr
09-12-2008, 01:54
I am beggining to agree with max. you guys bust USA's balls for killing 3 people who they themselves may not have cheated but are in a group that has and you want those of us that dont cheat to side with you that what USA is doin is bad are you ****ING KIDDING ME. That will be the day I look out for someone who cheats and robs me of the chance to play a set on even grounds if you beat me fair and square great but you gotta cheat to do it go **** yourself you deserve what you get.:wall:

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 01:59
First and foremost CF states were not to aide LOR in war or else we would of had them jumped in.

Second of all i guess WLF couldn't do it so USA had to. My whole view on the standards this game were set on are gone. Quite Pathetic.

I see why devil quit this game now.

To just pick on states for the sake of their old allegiance is such bull **** but that too by a whole different nation. WTF did USA have in this affair but siding a friend? HAD WLF warred or even had they called in some stockers to do this it would of been alright but THE **** GIVES USA THE RIGHT TO DO THIS ****!

What hypocrisy this game holds. You ask me to change the way viets and others think, then you just go kill them when they wanted to net? what are you ****ing thinking? Killing some viets will make them not want to multie are you ****ing stupid mother ****ers? I mean seriously you just built rage?

I'm Here trying to setup programs to change and you just fill the hearts of the people who are trying to lead this movement of change with hatred? Of all people atleast you prez should of thaught of what your doing? WTF were you thinking? DO YOU HONESTLY WANT ME TO LEAVE THIS GAME, I mean if you do Prez just say it straight to me. Instead of indirectly shooting down my movement for change, ****ing support me and spit in my face at the same time.

I don't want anyone else to answer this post or endorse it or bash it I am asking this ****ing question to Prez. Nobody else. So if you are somebody else and want to go public and post on my post i am gonna not view it or even for that matter think about reading it so your post will be directed to a third party if your not Prez.

I'm Sorry for the amount of cursing i did this affair in it whole self was just so pathetic and a basic spit in my face.

Since you see why he quit does this mean u agree wit why he quit and that u soon will also quit?

They shouldnt have inteld Z and help kill him... thats where they ****ed up ... face it ali u asked for a intel and u got them killed

Prez for the sake of the game just ask him to leave so we dont have to put up wit cheaters... :P

lova
09-12-2008, 02:24
uhm.........
:confused:

Divine Intervention
09-12-2008, 07:14
Raul i love you but i just want to point out that accusing Mr P of abusing his powers is completly unfounded and low. One of the very few id trust with being admin of this game.

Max Logan
09-12-2008, 08:27
ANd you wonder why Raul is a Global Laugh Stock

Raul
09-12-2008, 22:15
ANd you wonder why Raul is a Global Laugh Stock

=) thats what we thought of u from our side hahahaha

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 22:23
LOL raul everyone from both sides think that

Raul
09-12-2008, 22:26
LOL raul everyone from both sides think that

nah not everyone ;) hoewy

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 22:58
yea everyone thinks max is the global laughing stock

Max Logan
09-13-2008, 13:50
yea everyone thinks max is the global laughing stock

my case is your jelousy. about Raul, thats hardly the case

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 14:09
Raul no longer has any sympathy nor any respect left from me. He doesnt deserve to lead a nation, nor does he deserve any respect from anyone. USA halted attacks whenever he was hit by a hurricance we stopped our hitss, however, Two players in USA are hit by a hurricane and THOSE players are killed. Friggin Turd Sandwich

nosejam
09-13-2008, 14:59
Raul no longer has any sympathy nor any respect left from me. He doesnt deserve to lead a nation, nor does he deserve any respect from anyone. USA halted attacks whenever he was hit by a hurricance we stopped our hitss, however, Two players in USA are hit by a hurricane and THOSE players are killed. Friggin Turd Sandwich

You keep having a go at us for that, but did we have ANY idea that that was the case? Not that I know of. If I had known that you and BB were in such danger I wouldn't have advised the killing of BB (I wasn't online for your death). Calling us out on things we had no knowledge of is just low. when I see someone hasn't logged on for a couple of hours my immediate reaction is not "oh they're probably in some lifethreatening situation".

So calm the frig down, and I hope you're both safe and get through it ok.

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 15:06
my name shows Louisiana, and hers Texas. one plus one is two. Plus Raul knows. it is him i am really pissed at. he knows where i am and we (USA) let him and his nation off the hook whenever he was hit. he is nothing but an infected vag

CommunistCapitalism
09-13-2008, 15:07
i hope you get hit by a truck, thats my only wish raul.

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 15:08
and screw up a perfectly good truck?

nosejam
09-13-2008, 15:13
my name shows Louisiana, and hers Texas. one plus one is two. Plus Raul knows. it is him i am really pissed at. he knows where i am and we (USA) let him and his nation off the hook whenever he was hit. he is nothing but an infected vag

one plus one is two if you come from where you are, not everyone in the world is obsessed by what happens to America. Obviously I cannot speak for Raul, but I doubt he wishes you harm.

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 15:17
it is simple. HE WAS LEFT UNTOUCHED and his nation when a storm hit him. HE KNOWS I am in Louisiana. He is just a low, uncaring and worthless leader. he does not deserve a nation, he does not deserve respect and he does not deserve the effort to spit at him

Hoebawt
09-13-2008, 16:11
wow u guys are real losers... no one asked u to stop hitting AF... u did it on ur own will.... why do u expect the same from others especially ppl that dont even live in America....

-Z-
09-13-2008, 16:12
WTF.

I would have taken advantage of the fact that the hurricane was hitting.

I would have killed as many as possible.

Hurray for Raul or whoever killed them.

If you choose to live a few miles from the coast in a low land area, storms will hit.

Storms hit everywhere.

Where i live it is -30 degrees outside 1/4 of the year.

does that mean I cant be killed in a game for 3 months?

O, its cold as **** outside, I'm in grave danger of dieing. plz dont kill me.

lmao.

I hope everyone made it thru the storm.

I hope I make it thru my canadian winter.

Z

alexander
09-13-2008, 17:15

"no one ever came up to me in msn about that Ogga i really didint knew, when i asked mr pres about it i sended lots of pms and msn messages" -raul-

Btw I got my first kill in this game

You have killed kingmyth(#67)

You lost 897 Jets.
Your Nation lost 449 Jets.
Your enemy lost 23.498 Jets.

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 17:17
not the point Z. but anyways...i suppose u all prove the point that u cannot extend a courtesy to someone, they wont return it. no problem.

-Z-
09-13-2008, 17:19
"no one ever came up to me in msn about that Ogga i really didint knew, when i asked mr pres about it i sended lots of pms and msn messages" -raul-

You lost 897 Jets.

congrats Alexander!

I'm glad to see u in the forums.

hope u stay with the game, maybe we can team up next set :-)

Z

Raul
09-13-2008, 17:23

You lost 897 Jets.

Ok my forums are up and working again xD, about that hurricane thing, well man if someone doesnt reach me in pm´s or msn i cant know ur being hit right??? ill surely halted AF attacks on those states....btw my brother had his first kill, he is a assasin now xD, grtz Alex! =)

Raul
09-13-2008, 17:26
congrats Alexander!

I'm glad to see u in the forums.

hope u stay with the game, maybe we can team up next set :-)

Z

wtf Z!! now ur stealing my brother??? lol

Raul
09-13-2008, 17:30
wow u guys are real losers... no one asked u to stop hitting AF... u did it on ur own will.... why do u expect the same from others especially ppl that dont even live in America....

well ranger is right man, if i had known of this i would have halted AF down, but i didnt had any knowledge if a ****ing hurricane hitting USA!! why would i know that, iam in exams in college! and have a gf to be watching news of what happens to USA, i dont even watch mexican news!, i hope ur ok Ooga and BB, but surely mr pres never ever told me about the situation neither ranger, =S

09-13-2008, 17:46
Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

CT of Spring Onion

-Z-
09-13-2008, 19:05
Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

CT of Spring Onion

555555, thats quite the saying.

and quite the name u have too...

IF YOU"RE 555 then I'm 666!!!!!!

Z

DBozMen
09-13-2008, 19:19
555555, thats quite the saying.

and quite the name u have too...

IF YOU"RE 555 then I'm 666!!!!!!

Z

I call on 777!!!!

that's a game right :P

nosejam
09-13-2008, 19:45
Wow nearly ran out of turns on Hellmand there ><

Mr President
09-14-2008, 12:30

You lost 897 Jets.

Even though it was one of my guys, a first kill in the game is always nice..

Congrats on your first kill.. :dblthumbup:

Mr President
09-14-2008, 12:31
Wow nearly ran out of turns on Hellmand there ><

would have been nice if you did run out lol

Raul
09-15-2008, 06:02
AR Spring Onion(#105)[AF] Courtesy of the Red White Blue(#16)[USA] 3 Land

nosejam
09-15-2008, 06:07
Nearly ran out of turns again? lol

Raul
09-15-2008, 06:17
Nearly ran out of turns again? lol

we love extreme emotions! =D

hey come up to msn

alexander
09-15-2008, 15:22
what have I done to you Btown??? that you want to kill me =(

Hoebawt
09-15-2008, 15:31
what have I done to you Btown??? that you want to kill me =(

How about u ask a better question like.... Raul what have u done that they wanna kill me? :)

z75
09-15-2008, 16:35
How about u ask a better question like.... Raul what have u done that they wanna kill me? :)

Being celebrating his birthday with beer,smokes,and drugs to death.

Hoebawt
09-15-2008, 21:24
sounds like a normal day to me :P

ranger2112
09-15-2008, 23:39
me too

Raul
09-15-2008, 23:57
Name: neverforgotten(#6)[USA] *DEAD*
Networth: $6.644.111
Land: 0

MAGGIO
09-16-2008, 00:20
just back from vaca....who killed me? I was matador

soon as i left, i thought...why didnt i at least try to go into vaca mode...never used it before...

*edit* the dude that killed me is in WLF?

DBozMen
09-16-2008, 02:52
just back from vaca....who killed me? I was matador

soon as i left, i thought...why didnt i at least try to go into vaca mode...never used it before...

*edit* the dude that killed me is in WLF?

sorry Maggio he left gohf and joined us before we could change our password. We'll take care of it.

z75
09-16-2008, 12:36
AR BTown(#sex)[USA] The Flying Circus(#144)[AF] 16 Land 15:17:32-2008/09/16

Name: The Flying Circus(#144)[AF] *DEAD*
Networth: $10.315.619

z75
09-16-2008, 13:32
And now the 60million dolars question? Will this be over with raul dead? or will we expect to his restart destroy usa by itself.

z75
09-16-2008, 13:56
AR BTown(#sex)[USA] The Flying Circus(#144)[AF] 16 Land 15:17:32-2008/09/16

Name: The Flying Circus(#144)[AF] *DEAD*
Networth: $10.315.619

BTW yesterday was Raul bday so its this his present?

Bram Gotink
09-16-2008, 14:03
triple poster :o

Nice present... I don't want this one when it's my bday, that's for sure. Let me live in peace, thx

who killed him? names, not state

Raul
09-16-2008, 17:39
As I die, a new generation rises....=) lol ive always wanted to said that

Nice Kill USA, i knew this was comming today....i posted them to kill me today since I was going to get drunk all these days in our independence national party =D...Viva Mexico!

z75
09-16-2008, 18:25
As I die, a new generation rises....=) lol ive always wanted to said that

Nice Kill USA, i knew this was comming today....i posted them to kill me today since I was going to get drunk all these days in our independence national party =D...Viva Mexico!

Hail Raul!

Crimson Shadow
09-16-2008, 18:56
BTW yesterday was Raul bday so its this his present?

Andy died on his birthday (yesterday) so at least we let raul live an extra day. :)

Minimus
09-16-2008, 20:19
McCain/Raul 2008!

Max Logan
09-16-2008, 20:26
excuses

Minimus
09-16-2008, 20:29
excuses

Brilliant post! I'm looking forward to more of these from you.

Max Logan
09-17-2008, 04:45
I`m not looking forward to yours though. Hope it won`t turn you away from my fan club

CommunistCapitalism
09-17-2008, 07:50
minimus, go home. thank you.

Raul
09-17-2008, 13:48
Allied Forces[AF] has declared peace on America[USA]

As for now AF has called a ceasefire on USA warfront.

There is no use in continue the war as most of our firepower has been destroyed and we are now clearly in a big difference in power. No need in more unnesesary blood. I thank all AF members for their activity during this war, I know you had short time and some of you did great efforts to try to be there at strike times. Most of you had their first war which is good so you start knowing how things work. We ran short on Breakers since the beggining and stood up as good as we could. USA showed a formidable enemy and our respect is given to their nation.

Morph
09-17-2008, 13:53
Brilliant post! I'm looking forward to more of these from you.

from which hole you crawled out?:rolleyes:

DBozMen
09-17-2008, 14:45

There is no use in continue the war as most of our firepower has been destroyed and we are now clearly in a big difference in power. No need in more unnesesary blood. I thank all AF members for their activity during this war, I know you had short time and some of you did great efforts to try to be there at strike times. Most of you had their first war which is good so you start knowing how things work. We ran short on Breakers since the beggining and stood up as good as we could. USA showed a formidable enemy and our respect is given to their nation.

LOL,

AF's losses their warring states and now they want peace :wall: What a joke

ooga booga
09-17-2008, 15:06
LOL,

Ain't it something? lol Now that they are losing they want to declare peace and say "all is good." Haha. If I was president I would ask for a declaration of unconditional surrender and an apology. :P And then I'd kill Raul's restart for repercussion. :)

MAGGIO
09-17-2008, 15:12

im kinda surprised taht you pulled out so quickly...what happened to dying is fun blah blah blah...

did your members chicken out? did you go soft on us Raul? That other nation helped AF out in the war, but you still back out?

z75
09-17-2008, 15:32
LOL,

Well its peace or a boring restart slaughter they'll face.

CommunistCapitalism
09-17-2008, 15:41
i'm all for a boring restart slaughter.
kill them now or they will come back and kill us.

Bram Gotink
09-17-2008, 15:52
did you go soft on us Raul?

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
pitty the war is over
Oh, wait, has USA already declared peace on AF? I don't think so !

Restart slaughter !!

ooga booga
09-17-2008, 16:36
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
pitty the war is over
Oh, wait, has USA already declared peace on AF? I don't think so !

Restart slaughter !!

Shhhh, they weren't suppose to know we are still declared on them... :p

But I don't think restarts would be much of a threat. There is only a week left in the set, and if they surrender then I would trust them not to attack again.

z75
09-17-2008, 17:15
i'm all for a boring restart slaughter.
kill them now or they will come back and kill us.

How high in net can a restart go up in 7 days? who's gonna AA break for them? I believe they are a harmless threat.

nosejam
09-17-2008, 18:05
LOL,

I know everyone's on a bash Raul campaign right now, but why is it such a joke?

He's lost and he can see it so he's pulling out, removing the risk of his netting players being put under the scrutiny of whether they are going to join in.

Maybe I'm missing something, who knows, I'm tired and am going to bed now.

z75
09-17-2008, 19:14
I know everyone's on a bash Raul campaign right now, but why is it such a joke?

He's lost and he can see it so he's pulling out, removing the risk of his netting players being put under the scrutiny of whether they are going to join in.

Maybe I'm missing something, who knows, I'm tired and am going to bed now.

Yeah protect AFs netting players! :dblthumbup:

CommunistCapitalism
09-17-2008, 22:44
i'm pretty sure i am not worried about me getting killed, becuase frankly i don't care, but i just want to kill your restarts because you guys are a clusterf*ck of idiots.

Raul
09-17-2008, 23:43
im kinda surprised taht you pulled out so quickly...what happened to dying is fun blah blah blah...

did your members chicken out? did you go soft on us Raul? That other nation helped AF out in the war, but you still back out?

We didnt warred USA, they hit us first, we answered back as best as we could, I knew we couldnt win USA at all, I told this myself to Mr Pres since the beggining. We are in clearly numerical disadvantage 3 to 1 due to activity since the beggining, without considerating GofH, which made member count just equal. I recognize AF alone cant hang out at USA anylonger. And indeed Ooga, u dont need a 2 year old brains to see I DID surrender, i said we cant do anymore and continuing this war will be useless. If i had striked yesterday i coukd have taken 1 or 2 more US states but its useless we killed more of USA and USA erradicated AF afterwards. Iam trying to change AFfor good and ill try not to be tempted to argue with you and you insults anylonger.

Raul
09-17-2008, 23:46
Ain't it something? lol Now that they are losing they want to declare peace and say "all is good." Haha. If I was president I would ask for a declaration of unconditional surrender and an apology. :P And then I'd kill Raul's restart for repercussion. :)

yeah, thats why ull never be as half as great leader as mr pres ;)

Hoebawt
09-18-2008, 00:41
kissing *** now? lol

Max Logan
09-18-2008, 01:11
We didnt warred USA, they hit us first, we answered back as best as we could, I knew we couldnt win USA at all, I told this myself to Mr Pres since the beggining. We are in clearly numerical disadvantage 3 to 1 due to activity since the beggining, without considerating GofH, which made member count just equal. I recognize AF alone cant hang out at USA anylonger. And indeed Ooga, u dont need a 2 year old brains to see I DID surrender, i said we cant do anymore and continuing this war will be useless. If i had striked yesterday i coukd have taken 1 or 2 more US states but its useless we killed more of USA and USA erradicated AF afterwards. Iam trying to change AFfor good and ill try not to be tempted to argue with you and you insults anylonger.

*sneeze*

Sorry, I`m allergic to bull****!

Raul
09-18-2008, 01:25
kissing *** now? lol

Oh Hoewy Hoewy, There is a difference between being enemey of USA and saying stupid things while going nutts and mad(which ive done xD) and a very different one is recognizing someones job.

CommunistCapitalism
09-18-2008, 07:58
raul, you've pissed off USA to no end, and now you're trying to kiss up to us. thats really stupid of you.

ranger2112
09-18-2008, 10:10
Raul, I still believe there is a chance for you and AF to do well and regain its reputation. But brother, sometimes u just gotta stop putting your foot in your mouth. going back and forth with people on these forums is juvenile. You seem more like a ADHD kid than a leader of a nation. A nation with a decent member count and obviously members who trust you and follow you. You cannot win over hearts and minds with verbal battles. YOU MUST SHOW IT!!! Stop doing boneheaded things and saying goober ****.

ooga booga
09-18-2008, 11:09
yeah, thats why ull never be as half as great leader as mr pres ;)

And you'll never amount to anything but being the scum on NW. I can't think of one time you've done something honorable or even won a war on your own. You are a grade A loser. Way to piss people off while you are trying to make peace with them. Real smart of you, lol. Oh, and I'll be more realistic than my friend ranger, you and the AF name will never amount to anything. Your reputation use to be that you were a nice, honorable guy, even though you sucked in the game. Now, you are widely disliked throughout the entire community, and you still stuck. Good job! :dblthumbup:

Max Logan
09-18-2008, 13:25
I love the USA crew! lol

Raul
09-18-2008, 15:47
Raul, I still believe there is a chance for you and AF to do well and regain its reputation. But brother, sometimes u just gotta stop putting your foot in your mouth. going back and forth with people on these forums is juvenile. You seem more like a ADHD kid than a leader of a nation. A nation with a decent member count and obviously members who trust you and follow you. You cannot win over hearts and minds with verbal battles. YOU MUST SHOW IT!!! Stop doing boneheaded things and saying goober ****.

As i told ya before, I tried changing this set, but I got hit again, lets see what future sets bring on, i respect you and ill look to work with you in future sets. As for Ooga, Communist and Max u need to try better to piss me off, ur just flies for me ;)

Raul
09-18-2008, 15:48
And you'll never amount to anything but being the scum on NW. I can't think of one time you've done something honorable or even won a war on your own. You are a grade A loser. Way to piss people off while you are trying to make peace with them. Real smart of you, lol. Oh, and I'll be more realistic than my friend ranger, you and the AF name will never amount to anything. Your reputation use to be that you were a nice, honorable guy, even though you sucked in the game. Now, you are widely disliked throughout the entire community, and you still stuck. Good job! :dblthumbup:

well at least iam trying to do something by myslef and tryibng to form a nation from 0, not living in the shadow of someone else leadership, lets see next set when ur leading how it works for you ;)

Max Logan
09-18-2008, 17:11
As i told ya before, I tried changing this set, but I got hit again, lets see what future sets bring on, i respect you and ill look to work with you in future sets. As for Ooga, Communist and Max u need to try better to piss me off, ur just flies for me ;)

Looking at what you have 'achieved', that last statement just doesn`t quit sound right :rolleyes:

Raul
09-18-2008, 19:30
Looking at what you have 'achieved', that last statement just doesn`t quit sound right :rolleyes:

Mr Achievements talking :P. btw who are u in game? srry i really dont know u at all xD

ooga booga
09-18-2008, 19:55
well at least iam trying to do something by myslef and tryibng to form a nation from 0, not living in the shadow of someone else leadership, lets see next set when ur leading how it works for you ;)

lol I can't run my nation any worse than you run yours. But I'll stop the petty bickering, the community all knows by now what kind of person you are. You proved it by your own posts over the past 4 months, haha.

Missionary
09-18-2008, 20:30
is this war still going on ??

Raul
09-18-2008, 20:44
lol I can't run my nation any worse than you run yours. But I'll stop the petty bickering, the community all knows by now what kind of person you are. You proved it by your own posts over the past 4 months, haha.

not the better half of the community :P

Raul
09-18-2008, 20:44
is this war still going on ??

well AF declared peace, but i think USA may wipe us out any second xD, mr pres hasnt said anything..

MAGGIO
09-18-2008, 20:49
well AF declared peace, but i think USA may wipe us out any second xD, mr pres hasnt said anything..

i guess he figures he will make you squirm...

Raul
09-18-2008, 23:12
wtf with forums!, in all the day the only active has been AF thread and only 5 posts, whats up with everyone come online!, post something, i dont care if u yell at me, or post in whatever other thread, but pls dont start going inactive dont let the game die =(

Max Logan
09-19-2008, 01:01
Mr Achievements talking :P. btw who are u in game? srry i really dont know u at all xD

Yeah, I can see that! lol