PDA

View Full Version : 19:45:14-2008/09/11 Generation of the Horde[GofH] has declared war on America[USA]

CommunistCapitalism
09-11-2008, 17:23
Raul, another thread for you to whine on :thumbup:

z75
09-11-2008, 17:47
As Raul will not log on untill late i'll take his role.

Huh? Mr Pres getting wat you desserv oh you sick crazy mofo that cheats on the game iwht almighty powers show us how you reinstaate urself with admon privs oh hell i hate this I hate everyone i hate wlf i hate sc i hate gofh i hate ee i hate cb i hate af i hate me i hate my dog oh everyone should just quit i'm suiciding usa next set oh wait no more usa next set i'll suicide mr pres to dead
oh oh i'm gonna cry ****, why everyone is against me, no one likes me **** **** oh you dboz, youre not trustworthy o you mr pres you cant hold on to a word oh everyone you cant trust anyone they'll give you the back oh oh

**** i got tired with this impersonating reply

Ps: Raul u know i love u i just wanted to have sum fun :D

z75
09-11-2008, 17:51
I tried to use raul's kinda bad spelling so you can find the post familiar :)

CommunistCapitalism
09-11-2008, 18:01
Yeah, i knew it was someone of the band of morons that you call AF.

z75
09-11-2008, 18:04
Yeah, i knew it was someone of the band of morons that you call AF.

Thats Harsh

ooga booga
09-11-2008, 18:05
To all USA members: Please make sure nosejam dies in the first CS, as it is tradition. Thank you.

Max Logan
09-11-2008, 18:16
Kick `em while they`re not ready! And another Loser Leader shows up. The Raul syndrome is spreading

nosejam
09-11-2008, 18:17
To all USA members: Please make sure nosejam dies in the first CS, as it is tradition. Thank you.

Seconded, I did a few red turns to make life easier for you

At least USA is being sent off with a bang, maybe just a little bigger than you anticipated.

Dogma
09-11-2008, 18:25
Jealousy is so unbecoming.

Mr President
09-11-2008, 18:25
So your in this to help AF then?

SmarT
09-11-2008, 18:29
maybe they think that you declaring on AF and killing there top 3 states because u dont like there strat and the fact that u didnt want to work through their FA was bogus? i guess USA believes they can just do anything they want, or is it just Mr. P?

Mr President
09-11-2008, 18:35
maybe they think that you declaring on AF and killing there top 3 states because u dont like there strat and the fact that u didnt want to work through their FA was bogus? i guess USA believes they can just do anything they want, or is it just Mr. P?

I didn't bash them for hitting us did i? All i asked was if they were in this to help AF.. Pretty simple question.

And "smart", smarten up and read the posts i made about why we hit the 3 CF states in AF. My god it's like talking to 5yr olds anymore.. I have to keep repeating myself time and time again.

And i did speak with the FA or AF about those 3 CF states and was told that they would not boot them. Was i suppose to bake them a cake and then ask? Get your facts straight please..

And for the record. I have no problem with Gofh hitting us. And now you will see AF begin hitting as well. Cause they can't take us alone..

z75
09-11-2008, 18:47
I didn't bash them for hitting us did i? All i asked was if they were in this to help AF.. Pretty simple question.

And "smart", smarten up and read the posts i made about why we hit the 3 CF states in AF. My god it's like talking to 5yr olds anymore.. I have to keep repeating myself time and time again.

And i did speak with the FA or AF about those 3 CF states and was told that they would not boot them. Was i suppose to bake them a cake and then ask? Get your facts straight please..

And for the record. I have no problem with Gofh hitting us. And now you will see AF begin hitting as well. Cause they can't take us alone..

The cake thingy would have been nice :wub:

Mr President
09-11-2008, 18:48
DANG IT!!!!! man i'm just messing everything up..

Well what kind?? just so i know for the future :D

Dogma
09-11-2008, 18:49

Devil's Food?

z75
09-11-2008, 18:50

If i'm still in FA use splenda and some strawberries, I cant take anything that modify my calorie count.

Mr President
09-11-2008, 19:06
If i'm still in FA use splenda and some strawberries, I cant take anything that modify my calorie count.

Well i hope you are the FA of your own nation.. I'll send you 2 cakes for that :dblthumbup:

z75
09-11-2008, 19:24
Well i hope you are the FA of your own nation.. I'll send you 2 cakes for that :dblthumbup:

I prefer just one :P or a protein shake will do the trick

ranger2112
09-11-2008, 19:54
screw it, sounds like fun to me. netting can be good, but yawn, need a lil excitement sometimes.

SmarT
09-11-2008, 20:23
well the reasons you gave didnt seem to justified, so i draw my own conclusion. and all teh crap about "oh if we are *****ed about if we dont help, and *****ed about if we do." there is a big difference this set

1. WLF Warred LOR with a good reason for war

2. LOR Warred DAK with a BS reason, what was it 2-4 days after AF hit us, for well no **** reason.

WLF seems to be fine and handling it since, they werent crippled in a FS and hit by another one days later. so you reasoning doesnt fly, if you put make up on a pig, its still a **** pig

Raul
09-11-2008, 20:31

Yeah next time ill ask u, hey kick these 3 guys cause we dont like them

ohh but we know the reason why he hit AF, my sig says everything =)

Raul
09-11-2008, 20:35
anyway, the numbers are balanced, this is a fair member fight so lets do this =)

z75
09-11-2008, 20:38
anyway, the numbers are balanced, this is a fair member fight so lets do this =)

There he goes!

Raul you're my hero :D:blushing::wub:

Mr President
09-11-2008, 20:40

lmao.. oh so now that you have help you say "lets do this" lol.. But last night you were crying over it..

Oh and raul, i spoke with ranger and informed him how you said he made a NAP with z75 and he said it was BS. And then he checked with z75 and he said he never told you that we had a NAP.. So again, nice try with your BS lying. And we are less honorable.. pfft.

Smart, i'm sorry but i don't understand you post.

MarineRecon
09-11-2008, 20:40
hmm how is it even??? i believe u guys have the higher chance of winning now if you both hit

SmarT
09-11-2008, 20:58
u took out the CF states for WLF when they could have done it themselves, you sat around while you watched some of your oldest friends get slaughtered. there is a **** ****in difference. you are worse then lor, atleast we know what to expect out of them and they dont beat around the bush about it. you though, you claim all this higher good ****, but you are not. last set, you did worse then anything lor has done. and you said before, you didnt ask HaJ and DAK to get involved, BUT you knew we would. whither you asked or not because you know how dak took care of its friends. you betrayed that Mr. P. DAK isnt here now and these arent DAK's words, they are mine.

Shabaz K
09-11-2008, 21:00
:cursing:

-Chris-
09-11-2008, 21:00
u took out the CF states for WLF when they could have done it themselves, you sat around while you watched some of your oldest friends get slaughtered. there is a **** ****in difference. you are worse then lor, atleast we know what to expect out of them and they dont beat around the bush about it. you though, you claim all this higher good ****, but you are not. last set, you did worse then anything lor has done. and you said before, you didnt ask HaJ and DAK to get involved, BUT you knew we would. whither you asked or not because you know how dak took care of its friends. you betrayed that Mr. P. DAK isnt here now and these arent DAK's words, they are mine.

And then sat quietly as a 30 man LoR picked off CB one by one. We might not be old friends like the DAK members but I was pretty sure USA and CB had a good relationship. And when your outnumbered 3:1.....

Mr President
09-11-2008, 21:23

Raven sent me a nice message the other day and even told me to post it if needed. Which i will not do. Raven and i have never really spoken a lot through the years, and for him to say some of the things he said, was really nice. But, i'm not going to keep going back and forth on the turn of events from last set. Mistakes were made and lessons have been learned.

And then sat quietly as a 30 man LoR picked off CB one by one. We might not be old friends like the DAK members but I was pretty sure USA and CB had a good relationship. And when your outnumbered 3:1.....

USA has been around for about 60 months. (little less but we will use 60) that is 5 years or 1,825 days.. Out of this time USA has fought along side many nations. Mostly Dak. We have helped out numerous nations in there wars, and USA has also been left fighting by itself. I still find it sad that out of all these sets, you take the last 2 to judge us. But yet set after set all of you make stupid decisions and bad choices and yet that's ok.. But USA has 2 bad sets and now we are worse then LoR. Frankly smart, you can kiss my *** on that comment. USA has nothing to prove. And if we all die this set, then so be it.. But we will go down swinging. We will NOT surrender!

-Chris-
09-11-2008, 21:26
Its a what-have-you-done-lately-for-me world. Don't you know that?

CommunistCapitalism
09-11-2008, 21:43
Raul you're retarded. You just have something stuck really really far up your ***, and its to the point of no return :blink:

Raul
09-11-2008, 22:06
lmao.. oh so now that you have help you say "lets do this" lol.. But last night you were crying over it..

Oh and raul, i spoke with ranger and informed him how you said he made a NAP with z75 and he said it was BS. And then he checked with z75 and he said he never told you that we had a NAP.. So again, nice try with your BS lying. And we are less honorable.. pfft.

1. I did cry alot cause i was angry, but i never said i wouldnt try to kill u for it

2. i must admit a made a mistake in calling u a cheater, and for that i make a public apoplgy, u can be all except cheater, that was my bad, i guess my mouth does say stupod things sometimes.

3. i got mad since USA had nothing to do here. thats all.

4.We dont have lots of chances of winning, 20 vs 16 with a higher activity from USA, and well, they wanted this they FSed not us :)

Raul
09-11-2008, 22:07
Raul you're retarded. You just have something stuck really really far up your ***, and its to the point of no return :blink:

=) yeah iam ****ing nuts =D hahahaha

SmarT
09-11-2008, 22:07
as i stated in my comment, that is my belief, not daks; which only raven could speak for. this is the position you put yourself in Mr P. if you say you are good and will always act in such a way, you must always act in that way. its why it is much harder being good then being evil. a evil person doesnt have to worry whither he keeps his word or anything, since he is evil. i would never expect USA to surrender, why would they?

Raul
09-11-2008, 22:09

This is my bad too, Rafa didnt tell me exactly what happend, he just told me "it was hard because they dont trust u, but finally i convince them and they wont hit us" i took this as if Rafa had made a nap, but he didnt, he just got a word from u, my bad this one too....

Raul
09-11-2008, 22:12
Raven sent me a nice message the other day and even told me to post it if needed. Which i will not do. Raven and i have never really spoken a lot through the years, and for him to say some of the things he said, was really nice. But, i'm not going to keep going back and forth on the turn of events from last set. Mistakes were made and lessons have been learned.

USA has been around for about 60 months. (little less but we will use 60) that is 5 years or 1,825 days.. Out of this time USA has fought along side many nations. Mostly Dak. We have helped out numerous nations in there wars, and USA has also been left fighting by itself. I still find it sad that out of all these sets, you take the last 2 to judge us. But yet set after set all of you make stupid decisions and bad choices and yet that's ok.. But USA has 2 bad sets and now we are worse then LoR. Frankly smart, you can kiss my *** on that comment. USA has nothing to prove. And if we all die this set, then so be it.. But we will go down swinging. We will NOT surrender!

of course this will happen, I didnt expected less, finally some DAKs and others in the community know the truth behind USA =)

-Z-
09-11-2008, 22:26
Raul.

Raul Raul...

Your father... was he from England? was his man... by chance...

Raf, or Mozza?

Z75 nice impersonation.

Z

swede7
09-11-2008, 22:33
We hit USA because we wanted to war this set and we wanted a good fight.

I also wanted to stick up for AF and CF in this issue. The viet states have been targeted and killed almost every set. They are just trying to play and now after being hit yet again they want to quit the game. I don't want anyone to quit this game. I am usually not on the side of Lor and "the bad guys" but I still feel that they are a very important part of this game. Also the people Raul gets to play this game are important. But being killed set after set they lose interest. Maybe if someone else shows them some support they will stick around.

This is my thinking on the issue. I learned my FA skills from a cracker jack box so I might not have expressed my feelings the best way but i am trying.

Mr President
09-11-2008, 22:55

I also wanted to stick up for AF and CF in this issue. The viet states have been targeted and killed almost every set. They are just trying to play and now after being hit yet again they want to quit the game. I don't want anyone to quit this game. I am usually not on the side of Lor and "the bad guys" but I still feel that they are a very important part of this game. Also the people Raul gets to play this game are important. But being killed set after set they lose interest. Maybe if someone else shows them some support they will stick around.

This is my thinking on the issue. I learned my FA skills from a cracker jack box so I might not have expressed my feelings the best way but i am trying.

Well Swede, thanks for the honesty. And i have no hard feelings that you declared on us.

But again, this is nothing personal with the viets. Although, USA spent 6 months warring them. but that was back then and since they have been fine. This was a plan from last set. What we didn't expect was for them to jump to AF. So when they did, i tried to get AF to boot them which would have saved us from having to go in and get them. It's a war. WLF wanted a fair 1 v 1 war with LoR, so our job was to take out the LoR states outside of the tag.

I'm not sure how anyone can really feel sorry for AF anyway. Even if there was no other plan, USA has every right to hit AF after the multiple times they have hit us.

-Chris-
09-11-2008, 23:00
I feel sorry for the 3 states targeted, they haven't wronged USA. They wanted to net in peace

Hoebawt
09-11-2008, 23:15
They didnt wrong USA but they wronged WLF....

::LD::GrimReapr
09-11-2008, 23:33
Ok here we go again
1. I wanna congratulate USA good job sticking it to those 3 CF guys that jumped.
2. Chris wtf are you selling my friend I dont blame or harbor bad feelings on USA from last set if anything I blame the leadership or lack there of in SC for our demise we had 2 of the 3 leaders in the nation losing turns FFS.Not only that i tried talking to you a few times and you pretty much ignored all my advice right up till they killed Mahdi and you put me as a leader little to late you allready bought our fatefull demise by LOR.
3. Have I told you all how much I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.
P.S. I wanna thank all involved that keep this game running I love it.

-Chris-
09-11-2008, 23:34
And it should be WLF's business.

-Chris-
09-11-2008, 23:36
2. Chris wtf are you selling my friend I dont blame or harbor bad feelings on USA from last set if anything I blame the leadership or lack there of in SC for our demise we had 2 of the 3 leaders in the nation losing turns FFS.Not only that i tried talking to you a few times and you pretty much ignored all my advice right up till they killed Mahdi and you put me as a leader little to late you allready bought our fatefull demise by LOR.

And you blame me for people I can't control disappearing. Grim I did what I could to preserve us and you know that good and **** well. And all truth I followed your advice but there was nothing CB could do with maybe 4 active states. James and Norris highly disappointed me.

09-11-2008, 23:42
Chris everytime you asked me my opinion on who to war you changed your mind atleast 3 times and then went in a completely different direction.When you declared on AF last set i was like wtf did they do that we are warring them you asked me who i thought then ignored it anyway.Then you went into the forums and got on a horse that seemed to be sitting pretty high and started shouting lets rally the anti LOR people and kill em what are you ****ing kidding me dude if you wanna do something like that secrecy helps.
Remember what i told you in the beggining of the set and i quote

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"
I also told you i stand by your decision not to let LOR have the DAK restarts but im pretty sure had you not pulled the forum stunt about rallying everyone that hates LOR we could have gotten away from the slaughter.

Raul
09-11-2008, 23:46
Well Swede, thanks for the honesty. And i have no hard feelings that you declared on us.

But again, this is nothing personal with the viets. Although, USA spent 6 months warring them. but that was back then and since they have been fine. This was a plan from last set. What we didn't expect was for them to jump to AF. So when they did, i tried to get AF to boot them which would have saved us from having to go in and get them. It's a war. WLF wanted a fair 1 v 1 war with LoR, so our job was to take out the LoR states outside of the tag.

I'm not sure how anyone can really feel sorry for AF anyway. Even if there was no other plan, USA has every right to hit AF after the multiple times they have hit us.

wow i must admit that was a hell of a job to kill u

=)

z75
09-11-2008, 23:52
AR Wallachia(#---)[GofH] The White House(#2)[USA] 28 Land 02:32:51-2008/09/12

:S

I'm still off of this war

-Chris-
09-11-2008, 23:52
Chris everytime you asked me my opinion on who to war you changed your mind atleast 3 times and then went in a completely different direction.When you declared on AF last set i was like wtf did they do that we are warring them you asked me who i thought then ignored it anyway.Then you went into the forums and got on a horse that seemed to be sitting pretty high and started shouting lets rally the anti LOR people and kill em what are you ****ing kidding me dude if you wanna do something like that secrecy helps.

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"
I also told you i stand by your decision not to let LOR have the DAK restarts but im pretty sure had you not pulled the forum stunt about rallying everyone that hates LOR we could have gotten away from the slaughter.

And yet, if I wouldn't have done that, I don't think LoR would be 6 feet under right now. So in the end we triumph.

swede7
09-11-2008, 23:57
you guys killed nosejam! Have you no heart? He always dies first :laugh:

Thanks pres, I am glad we have no hard feelings despite me declaring on you 2 sets straight. I promise I have no vendetta against my old nation, it just seems that we end up on opposite ends of some issues.

Weisscream
09-12-2008, 00:13
So warring is the worst thing in this game....you are screwed when you try to survive.

I hope I get killed so I can quit this game and study for real life.:P

kingmyth
09-12-2008, 00:15
It will be more fun going out warring then netting anyway:dblthumbup:

swede7
09-12-2008, 00:25
So warring is the worst thing in this game....you are screwed when you try to survive.

you don't need to study :P

besides I know you want to see how well you can do with a restart

Mr President
09-12-2008, 00:45

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"

So what your saying is, Chris was just randomly picking nations to war.. Pretty much with no reason other then just to war.. hmmmm I don't think i condone those types of actions.

wow i must admit that was a hell of a job to kill u

=)

That was really sad. I could not believe how many turns you wasted killing my poor 4k land state.. You could have killed 2 5k land states with that amount of turns. Even though someone is out of turns, doesn't mean they don't have tricks to keep stalling the death.. I held on for a long time lol.

And yet, if I wouldn't have done that, I don't think LoR would be 6 feet under right now. So in the end we triumph.

Oh so your causes against LoR is in the name of justice and ours is not condoned by you. interesting... And you say the CF states were harmless and only wanted to net.. So just cause they told you this means that it's the honest truth huh? Hillary Clinton told everyone that she was the next President of the US.. Not seeing that happen..

you guys killed nosejam! Have you no heart? He always dies first :laugh:

Thanks pres, I am glad we have no hard feelings despite me declaring on you 2 sets straight. I promise I have no vendetta against my old nation, it just seems that we end up on opposite ends of some issues.

Sorry about nosejam, but he was a lethal state.. Along with the last one we just killed too.. 7m lvl 12 jets :( And of course i have no hard feelings. I actually enjoy warring. I would have enjoyed this more if it was 1 v 1 but oh well, can't have it all i guess..

Well you would have died tonight but you came on.. For someone who wants to die, you sure scattered pretty quick and raised your readiness lol..

Don't quit the game.. it's all good :p

-Chris-
09-12-2008, 00:48
So what your saying is, Chris was just randomly picking nations to war.. Pretty much with no reason other then just to war.. hmmmm I don't think i condone those types of actions.

Agreed, and we don't condone you doing the same here. Two wrongs =! Right

Oh so your causes against LoR is in the name of justice and ours is not condoned by you. interesting... And you say the CF states were harmless and only wanted to net.. So just cause they told you this means that it's the honest truth huh? Hillary Clinton told everyone that she was the next President of the US.. Not seeing that happen..

Explain to me how this is in anyway in the name of justice. They didn't tell me, show me the war attacks, show me the proof of their intent to harm.

Raul
09-12-2008, 00:48

That was really sad. I could not believe how many turns you wasted killing my poor 4k land state.. You could have killed 2 5k land states with that amount of turns. Even though someone is out of turns, doesn't mean they don't have tricks to keep stalling the death.. I held on for a long time lol.

Sorry about nosejam, but he was a lethal state.. Along with the last one we just killed too.. 7m lvl 12 jets :( And of course i have no hard feelings. I actually enjoy warring. I would have enjoyed this more if it was 1 v 1 but oh well, can't have it all i guess..

Well you would have died tonight but you came on.. For someone who wants to die, you sure scattered pretty quick and raised your readiness lol..

Don't quit the game.. it's all good :p

Mr Pres kill me next, i hate being a casher in war -_-

Mr President
09-12-2008, 00:58
Agreed, and we don't condone you doing the same here. Two wrongs =! Right

Explain to me how this is in anyway in the name of justice. They didn't tell me, show me the war attacks, show me the proof of their intent to harm.

#200 jumping to LoR and hitting if pretty much the proof i need.. I know you say they told you they planned to net, and that is why i made that comment. I have seen them do this for many years.. Why would this one be different?

It's not, and with #200 jumping to LoR to help only proves it. Yet you blame it on USA for him doing that.. Which makes no sense to me. Why would a state leave a nation we just declared on to hit WLF? Wouldn't you think he would stay and help AF?

Mr President
09-12-2008, 01:08
They didn't tell me

You just told me last night on MSN that you knew 100% that they were not helping LoR cause they told you and you had plans made with them.

Now your saying they didn't tell you? :confused:

SmarT
09-12-2008, 01:13
u had raul trying to kill you, lol what do you expect. hehe no offense raul, but it was funny lol

-Chris-
09-12-2008, 01:23
You just told me last night on MSN that you knew 100% that they were not helping LoR cause they told you and you had plans made with them.

Now your saying they didn't tell you? :confused:
Touche. I do remember that statement now. I'll give you this point and answer with the fact that I do trust them enough.

09-12-2008, 01:39
Hey Mr.P I think somone is trying to be :sneaky:.
I wont mention any names "cough" chris "cough". :)
I think CB might be looking to cause some damage this war the way he talks of plans with them. :scared:
Anyhow just thought i would throw another of my 2 cents into the mix.
:poke::poke:

Divine Intervention
09-12-2008, 07:12
I tried to use raul's kinda bad spelling so you can find the post familiar :)

sorry but you failed completly 100% because you didn't type:
jajajaja

:tt1:

I feel sorry for the 3 states targeted, they haven't wronged USA. They wanted to net in peace

im sorry Chris you know i :tt1: you but this is the LoR school of thought..
"ill screw you over and over and over...but now that i net i expect to be not touched...".

Now the viets will feel how all the netters they and LoR screwed over felt for so many sets. They tasted what it feels like to loss your top spot...maybe they will change. and now that they have tasted it they can continue netting and wont be touched unless they wrong. that is how i see it.

Max Logan
09-12-2008, 08:36

or becouse they were just out of turns...

eh...d\have you played for the sets were viets and their multies were hitting USA, tnova and other players to take Lor top? I guess you missed that. You`re on the side of the bad guys now.

you have no FA skills. you`re a coward, thats all

nosejam
09-12-2008, 08:47

eh...d\have you played for the sets were viets and their multies were hitting USA, tnova and other players to take Lor top? I guess you missed that. You`re on the side of the bad guys now.

To be honest we were probably close on turns, we only stored for a day

And for the record the whole nation is a coward, it was voted :)

Ah well all S**ts and giggles

Cemetary
09-12-2008, 08:57
To be honest we were probably close on turns, we only stored for a day

And for the record the whole nation is a coward, it was voted :)

Ah well all S**ts and giggles

i think u had a person whispering in your ear for you to hit usa

well maybe not you personally, but someone in gofh leadership...

nosejam
09-12-2008, 09:14
Is that what people honestly think?

Well I am 99% sure that is not the case, Jigger had no input as he's really busy IRL so that leaves Swede, I really don't think anyone was talking in his ear.

SmarT
09-12-2008, 09:53
the one person i wanted to see in USA die, is dead. :dblthumbup::clap:

jeff_capes
09-12-2008, 09:57

I am sure you ok really but you seem so bitter, :w00t: :P

ranger2112
09-12-2008, 10:03
Hey Mr.P I think somone is trying to be :sneaky:.
I wont mention any names "cough" chris "cough". :)
I think CB might be looking to cause some damage this war the way he talks of plans with them. :scared:
Anyhow just thought i would throw another of my 2 cents into the mix.
:poke::poke:

I feel confident that Chris and CB will not enter this war. He may be upset about the situation, however, I just dont see him adding to an already unequal fight.( well mostly unequal..we have our skill players(((not me :P))) they have a few extra guys. Chris may pontificate and share his unease about the war, however, I believe him to be honorable.

And yes, I would stake my states life on it.

swede7
09-12-2008, 10:20

I am pretty sure you are the only fool on here that thinks it is cowardly to plan strikes at a time that we are likely to be more successful. Yes I know our strike was lame blah blah we should have gotten 6 kills if we knew how to land drop etc. But the plan was good.

swede7
09-12-2008, 10:22
i think u had a person whispering in your ear for you to hit usa

well maybe not you personally, but someone in gofh leadership...

Nope. No one told me to hit usa. and jigger had not been online till the day of the strike. He didn't even know that USA had hit the former CF states till we told him.

ooga booga
09-12-2008, 11:03
I am pretty sure you are the only fool on here that thinks it is cowardly to plan strikes at a time that we are likely to be more successful. Yes I know our strike was lame blah blah we should have gotten 6 kills if we knew how to land drop etc. But the plan was good.

I'm pretty sure he is not alone, as it is always been a cowardly move to hit someone when they are already in a war (unless they are dominating the war, which we weren't.) You strike after we depleted our turns. Is that smart? Yes. Cowardly? Depends on your opinion.

09-12-2008, 11:18

You wanted a good fight or an easier one since they were allready at war and used up turns on people allready?

If I was a betting man and I am I think it's the easier one your looking for and cowardly.

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 11:27
Theres nothing cowardly about it.....They wnated to war USA for hiting AF so they did... besides AF hasnt even hit USA... have they?

Divine Intervention
09-12-2008, 11:36
I'm pretty sure he is not alone, as it is always been a cowardly move to hit someone when they are already in a war (unless they are dominating the war, which we weren't.) You strike after we depleted our turns. Is that smart? Yes. Cowardly? Depends on your opinion.

you guys were depleted on turns after killing 3 states knowing full well that AF might have struck back? what did you do, have all states stock 100 turns before the strike on AF then tell them to stop stocking and hope for the best :blink:

i like USA more than GofH and have more friends there but if you guys were depleted on turns that was just silly :thumbdown:...you dont FS (killing 3 states) and then end up "depleted"....

its not like you've been warring the whole of AF for several days :glare:

DBozMen
09-12-2008, 12:10
Theres nothing cowardly about it.....They wnated to war USA for hiting AF so they did... besides AF hasnt even hit USA... have they?

three states of AF have been doing war attacks, which includes Raul and his brother

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 12:17
Sad that coz of raul and his bro the rest of AF have to suffer..... Raul u should think more about the good of ur nation then the good of u and ur friends

ranger2112
09-12-2008, 12:33
amen to that Hoe

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 12:40
Ranger did u hear about how im gonna be the New President of USA.... i just sealed the deal wit Mr P.... or should i say Mr Ex P

ranger2112
09-12-2008, 12:45
u r gonna need a chief of staff. hint hint

DBozMen
09-12-2008, 13:01
Ranger did u hear about how im gonna be the New President of USA.... i just sealed the deal wit Mr P.... or should i say Mr Ex P

he'll take Z as his female vice president, and Cape as his mistress

Divine Intervention
09-12-2008, 13:01
he'd probably want a competent one though so go buy some cough medicine to stop that nasty cough of yours ;) :P

ranger2112
09-12-2008, 13:08
guess that leaves u out, less competition for me

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 13:10
Boz is gonna be my monica and ill be ur bill.... :) stains all day long

Max Logan
09-12-2008, 13:49

I heard a diff story before... :hammer2:

Mr President
09-12-2008, 13:53

lol.. I think we are getting closer and closer to the real reason why you guys hit us.. I really don't think it has much to do about AF or CF, i think it's you, and many others have always wanted to kill my state lol.. Man,
i'm just so likable..

I don't call there attack on us cowardly. I wish they hit us by themselves so we didn't have to war both nations, but eh life goes on.

you guys were depleted on turns after killing 3 states knowing full well that AF might have struck back? what did you do, have all states stock 100 turns before the strike on AF then tell them to stop stocking and hope for the best :blink:

i like USA more than GofH and have more friends there but if you guys were depleted on turns that was just silly :thumbdown:...you dont FS (killing 3 states) and then end up "depleted"....

Not everyone was depleted on turns. Those 3 CF states were big. Just the main warrers were low on turns when we got hit. But we managed to take a few of there lethal states..

And then of course we got to enjoy the 45min-1hr process of killing me and my 4k land state.. lol that was classic.

Max Logan
09-12-2008, 13:58
couldn`t you make it a longer show? pfffft

Mr President
09-12-2008, 14:01
lol.. i didn't have any turns to begin with. All i had to work with was money in the bank, and selling other stuff to buy jets and getting that 1 turn every 10 min to refuel lol..

if only i had 10 turns.. I could have done a couple of nice grabs. but, i didn't.. I used them all which i normally don't do, but we needed nosejam dead..

uh the sacrifices we make lmao

Max Logan
09-12-2008, 14:05
atleast you got one of the things you wanted! can`t have it all! :p

now restart for round 2!

SmarT
09-12-2008, 14:32
GotH hit you for there own reasons, i personally wanted you dead. has nothing to do with the reasons GotH hit you and you were a threat with all them **** jets lol. i dont have anything against you now that it is done and over with and i am not gonna try to get you every set. though if i would of had turns, it wouldnt of taking ****in 20+ min to kill you lol

nosejam
09-12-2008, 14:42
we needed nosejam dead..

no1 likes to see me alive, you guys aren't very nice :crying:

Mr President
09-12-2008, 14:52
i dont have anything against you now that it is done and over with

So does this mean my restart gets to live even though i use it to kill your members? :P

no1 likes to see me alive, you guys aren't very nice :crying:

Sorry.. I was forced to do it.. And Smart, you still owe me the 5 million credit for killing nosejam too.. So please pay up!

SmarT
09-12-2008, 15:09
**** Mr. P shhhhh. ;) maybe your 3 or 4th restart can live, by then i will prob have a restart.. so restart wars it is! the name of the game www.restart-wars.com... where we kill each other then fight with restarts!

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2008, 16:18
thats the spirit smart.

SmarT
09-12-2008, 18:37
lol i know i die tonight :D

Green
09-12-2008, 21:55
**** Mr. P shhhhh. ;) maybe your 3 or 4th restart can live, by then i will prob have a restart.. so restart wars it is! the name of the game www.restart-wars.com... where we kill each other then fight with restarts!

I think the link you posted is broken. :drool:

;)

:hammer2:

ooga booga
09-12-2008, 21:59

lol I didn't think I had to educate you on warring but I guess I do. Maybe you weren't aware of it, but these weren't 3 "ordinary" states. They were the TOP 3 in the entire game. I've never seen anyone else kill the top 3 states in the game with one strike. None of us could break their ships. We had to AR them all, and all 3 had 18k+ land. With nobody able to AA and LD, it took a considerable more amount of turns, that and the fact we had to refuel. In fact, each state required 500 turns alone to kill, plus refuel, since a couple had over 11m AGM. That's over 1700 turns just to kill 3 states. And it was the ONLY way to kill them. I don't think you could have done any better, buddy. You've killed a top state before (Jameswheel 2 sets ago) and you should know it's difficult to kill a top state, let alone 3 of them. Give me a break, lol

Raul
09-12-2008, 22:01
Sad that coz of raul and his bro the rest of AF have to suffer..... Raul u should think more about the good of ur nation then the good of u and ur friends

man, everyone except Rafael and Xav are warring, so that makes rafa and xav the ones not cooperating with nation, not me ;)

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 22:17
lol I didn't think I had to educate you on warring but I guess I do. Maybe you weren't aware of it, but these weren't 3 "ordinary" states. They were the TOP 3 in the entire game. I've never seen anyone else kill the top 3 states in the game with one strike. None of us could break their ships. We had to AR them all, and all 3 had 18k+ land. With nobody able to AA and LD, it took a considerable more amount of turns, that and the fact we had to refuel. In fact, each state required 500 turns alone to kill, plus refuel, since a couple had over 11m AGM. That's over 1700 turns just to kill 3 states. And it was the ONLY way to kill them. I don't think you could have done any better, buddy. You've killed a top state before (Jameswheel 2 sets ago) and you should know it's difficult to kill a top state, let alone 3 of them. Give me a break, lol

So coz u guys were unprepared u feel that u have to teach anton how to war?... lol plz u should have had atleast one state to be able to get enough ships to break them down

1700/3= 6 states... USA 15+..... no way u guys were depleted on turns....

ooga booga
09-12-2008, 22:34
So coz u guys were unprepared u feel that u have to teach anton how to war?... lol plz u should have had atleast one state to be able to get enough ships to break them down

1700/3= 6 states... USA 15+..... no way u guys were depleted on turns....

Top 3 states in the game, all had double our top states NW. Nobody could have broken them unless you're a big stocker, which we didn't have any. Not all states show up to an FS. Not all states have 300 turns that show up, you know this. After our strike 2 states that weren't depleted of turns that weren't in our strike were killed. Now we are 13 states, 7-8 which are depleted, and 3 small states that are like 1mil NW or less and are inacitve/new. So... you do the math genius know it all. Not like we are loaded on turns when they FS'd us. lol We were prepared for AF to possibly strike us, not GoFH as well. Didn't expect 2 nations to come at us. But it's ok, not complaining, just saying how it is.

Hoebawt
09-12-2008, 22:56
So bad planning, bad preping, and being half *** organzied is not somethign i expect to see from USA ever and by wat ur saying its wat happend

CommunistCapitalism
09-12-2008, 23:59
So bad planning, bad preping, and being half *** organzied is not somethign i expect to see from USA ever and by wat ur saying its wat happend

and by what you're saying you speak some kind of terrible english.
seriously hoe, for someone who has pissed people off in the past, its hard to think you can't rally behind this cause.

Hoebawt
09-13-2008, 00:02
rallying behind wat cause? the fact that u killed 3 CF states that were in AF.... And that u weren't prepared for any type of CS?

Blackwater
09-13-2008, 02:17
rallying behind wat cause? the fact that u killed 3 CF states that were in AF.... And that u weren't prepared for any type of CS?

From AF sure but from another nation, that weren't allies with AF nope lol

-Z-
09-13-2008, 03:03
#1 If u had planned it 3 days ahead u could haver broke them with AAs.
(would just require some startegy)

#2 USA rules and awesome strike... I do think WLF has killed top3 before, but I could be mistaken.

#3why is you guys argueing?

#4 u should be spending your time making Raf/Raul Jokes instead.

:-)

Z

nosejam
09-13-2008, 06:42
-Z-'s right, even one day earlier and only the top state had any sort of reasonable AR defense.

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 10:47
good job u bastards, killed my state while i am being hit with a hurricane and have no electricity to defend myself.

nosejam
09-13-2008, 13:19
Just noticed its BB's brithday today, and we killed her last night, happy birthday BB, do you like the present?

ranger2112
09-13-2008, 13:21
she is also getting hit by Ike, so probably doesnt even know. i guess USA giving folks a break when they are getting hit by a storm doesnt apply to other nations doing the right thing.

Hoebawt
09-13-2008, 14:43
Nope

-Chris-
09-13-2008, 14:45
be safe BB.....I know that feeling

-remembers his Grandma's brick house shaking-

Mr President
09-13-2008, 16:49
she is also getting hit by Ike, so probably doesnt even know. i guess USA giving folks a break when they are getting hit by a storm doesnt apply to other nations doing the right thing.

Hoe is right. What we do for others is not expected in return. We stopped attacks cause we felt bad. Doesn't mean anyone else has to do it.

:D

It's all goooooooood!

Raul
09-13-2008, 17:36
Hoe is right. What we do for others is not expected in return. We stopped attacks cause we felt bad. Doesn't mean anyone else has to do it.

:D

It's all goooooooood!

no its not near good, if mr pres or ranger had gotten to me and told me about it i WOULD have cancel attacks on BB, when i got hit by a hurricane i told dogma to tell mr pres, and sended pms to pres too, cause my internet was crap, iam really sorry about this

Max Logan
09-13-2008, 18:32
Kill and try to excuse. The perfect winning strategy!

swede7
09-14-2008, 04:07

Aww come on. You expect us to check everyones fricking area code to know where they live?

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 09:20

Top 3 states in the game, all had double our top states NW. Nobody could have broken them unless you're a big stocker, which we didn't have any. Not all states show up to an FS. Not all states have 300 turns that show up, you know this. After our strike 2 states that weren't depleted of turns that weren't in our strike were killed. Now we are 13 states, 7-8 which are depleted, and 3 small states that are like 1mil NW or less and are inacitve/new. So... you do the math genius know it all. Not like we are loaded on turns when they FS'd us. lol We were prepared for AF to possibly strike us, not GoFH as well. Didn't expect 2 nations to come at us. But it's ok, not complaining, just saying how it is.

first of all i don't need you educating me anything since i already learned from the very best in the game (pure ARs isn't exactly a new concept to me) and secondly you're educating me because you guys weren't able to come up with any stockers/breakers?:huh:???

anyway, what hoebawt said :sleep:

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 09:21
guess that leaves u out, less competition for me

didn't you tell me on MSN that you would step down as FA of USA and recommend me to Mr P :P???

ranger2112
09-14-2008, 13:50
ha ha ha

ooga booga
09-14-2008, 19:50
first of all i don't need you educating me anything since i already learned from the very best in the game (pure ARs isn't exactly a new concept to me) and secondly you're educating me because you guys weren't able to come up with any stockers/breakers?:huh:???

anyway, what hoebawt said :sleep:

Our objective was to kill the top 3 states. We completed that objective. So pfft :P

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 23:43
im sorry, but is it just me or does the GE show that GofH were trying to GA ooga whilst he was online AAing them at the same time??? sorry there must be something wrong with how im reading the GE. surely no one is that retarded.

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 23:47
umm they were GAing 16 and 160 was AAing them lol

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 23:49
umm they were GAing 16 and 160 was AAing them lol

thank you. ill put that misconception down to fact that its 3.48 am here.
but i wouldn't put it past GofH tbh :D although it seems ooga did have 1-2 turns on hand.