PDA

View Full Version : suiciding...

MarineRecon
09-12-2008, 23:44
alright im sick of hearing everybody either complain about suiciding or stayin pissed off cuz they got warred and deciding to suicide the following set...sumthing needs 2 be done cuz its pissing me off now of all people...my opinion to stop this is making destructive spy ops a war attack and then make war attacks only work if declaration is declared...also i think there should be a 2 hour grace period after declaration...yeah it ruins the surprise but itll make wars more interesting and last longer then just a FS that takes out the entire nation because youll be aware and able to stonewall

Hoebawt
09-13-2008, 00:01
instead of posting about why dont u start by not suiciding.... ur the name that comes to mind for anyone when someone gets suicided

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 00:02
ive only suicided once in NW that was 3 sets ago in UAAF...this set i aint suiciding strictly personal grudges

Disorder
09-13-2008, 00:08
ive only suicided once in NW that was 3 sets ago in UAAF...this set i aint suiciding strictly personal grudges

So...

Once a suicider, always a suicider an untrue statement?

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 00:10
if u do anything once ull always be considered that...but if i want and end to it then thats good on my behalf as i can careless about it

::LD::GrimReapr
09-13-2008, 03:19
sure as hell aint helping yourself not be known as a suicider since it seems you just hit me 16 times with AR

Rassputtin
09-13-2008, 04:09
Yeah the suicide king crying about suiciding.

"I'm sick of suiciding, its stupid... I know, I'll suicide, that will prove how sick of suiciding I am".

Your ****ing gay Marine Recon, the sooner your account is inactive the better off the game will be.

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 11:02
funny how you think that was me who did that to you because it wasnt you dumb ****s lol

Rassputtin
09-13-2008, 12:09
funny how you think that was me who did that to you because it wasnt you dumb ****s lol

Funny how it was because you admitted it previously! Oh you mean this latest suicide on LDGrim from your nation. I know that wasn't you. The state number is too low, unless its your multie.

So what now dumbass.

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 12:49
when did i admit previously 2 suiciding u guys??? im warring you guys yeah but i aint suiciding

Bram Gotink
09-13-2008, 12:49
I know that wasn't you. The state number is too low, unless its your multie.

lol

Now, don't call Marine a cheater !
You can call him a suicider all you want, coz he did that, but never never ever call him a cheater

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 13:02
the last time i suicided was in UAAF...thats a lot different then this set cuz i try goin 4 the kill

09-13-2008, 13:52
anyone feel like confessing to this then.
Found 21 matches
Military Advisor
03:02:44 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 173 land.
You lost 14.563 AGM.
Your Nation lost 7.282 AGM.
Your enemy lost 28.210 Jets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Advisor
03:02:26 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 176 land.
You lost 15.291 AGM.
Your Nation lost 7.646 AGM.
Your enemy lost 23.517 Jets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Advisor
03:02:07 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 178 land.
You lost 22.493 AGM.
Your Nation lost 11.247 AGM.
Your enemy lost 52.878 Jets.

Military Advisor
03:01:34 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 181 land.
You lost 10.227 AGM.
Your Nation lost 5.114 AGM.
Your enemy lost 25.802 Jets.

Military Advisor
03:01:05 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 183 land.
You lost 25.448 AGM.
Your Nation lost 12.724 AGM.
Your enemy lost 30.297 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:59:16 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 186 land.
You lost 21.655 AGM.
Your Nation lost 10.828 AGM.
Your enemy lost 22.612 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:58:55 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 189 land.
You lost 23.901 AGM.
Your Nation lost 11.951 AGM.
Your enemy lost 22.306 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:58:36 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 191 land.
You lost 10.522 AGM.
Your Nation lost 5.261 AGM.
Your enemy lost 66.682 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:58:14 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 194 land.
You lost 22.862 AGM.
Your Nation lost 11.431 AGM.
Your enemy lost 24.317 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:57:50 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 197 land.
You lost 23.099 AGM.
Your Nation lost 11.550 AGM.
Your enemy lost 50.136 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:56:56 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 200 land.
You lost 25.336 AGM.
Your Nation lost 12.668 AGM.
Your enemy lost 20.143 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:56:10 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 202 land.
You lost 10.251 AGM.
Your Nation lost 5.126 AGM.
Your enemy lost 76.992 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:55:23 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 205 land.
You lost 21.065 AGM.
Your Nation lost 10.533 AGM.
Your enemy lost 42.296 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:55:17 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 208 land.
You lost 39.362 AGM.
Your Nation lost 19.681 AGM.
Your enemy lost 48.343 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:54:21 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 211 land.
You lost 25.462 AGM.
Your Nation lost 12.732 AGM.
Your enemy lost 68.998 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:52:30 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 214 land.
You lost 38.619 AGM.
Your Nation lost 19.310 AGM.
Your enemy lost 71.983 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:52:04 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 217 land.
You lost 30.733 AGM.
Your Nation lost 15.367 AGM.
Your enemy lost 27.992 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:51:01 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 220 land.
You lost 26.296 AGM.
Your Nation lost 13.148 AGM.
Your enemy lost 70.679 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:50:42 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 223 land.
You lost 36.064 AGM.
Your Nation lost 18.032 AGM.
Your enemy lost 79.233 Jets.

Military Advisor
02:50:20 - Saturday 13th of September 2008 You were defeated
You have been attacked by America(#141), The opponents' airplanes have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 227 land.
You lost 39.090 AGM.
Your Nation lost 19.545 AGM.
Your enemy lost 29.956 Jets.

Xavior
09-13-2008, 16:48
You are the ****ing gayest hyprocrite i have ever seen.

Yeah, I hate suiciders, they piss me off, oh wait, wasn't it me who just suicided GRIM this set? ****ing pathetic.

Max Logan
09-13-2008, 18:37
when did i admit previously 2 suiciding u guys??? im warring you guys yeah but i aint suiciding

ehh, you`re suiciding.

you don`t expect to win, you don`t expect to survive, you don`t expect to kill. you just want to harm and criple. You`re suiciding

Rassputtin
09-13-2008, 19:11
ehh, you`re suiciding.

you don`t expect to win, you don`t expect to survive, you don`t expect to kill. you just want to harm and criple. You`re suiciding

Can't really say it any better than that.

SmarT
09-13-2008, 22:39
its war, stop being *****es about it and just rekill his restart.

09-13-2008, 23:15
It aint war I dont care what you say when its 1 man against 9 its suicide cause you know full well your gonna die.
All Marine wants to do is screw someone else's set over for his own whimsical need of satisfaction cause he wasnt loved enough as a child or he ate to many paint chips.Seems to me smart you were right beside him eating paint chips cause your sense of war is just as messed up as him.well you take your 3 man band of suiciders marine and ruin another set besides this one for your own whimsical need i dont come here and make friends with most and play the game to be killed by someone of have my state messed up cause you and your crew need screw someone else over cause your childhood sucked or just because you ate to many paint chips.
So you have your fun im playing next set but if you and your 3 man band come knocking on GRIMS door Im done playing this game you can have it ill spend my time doin something else more fullfilling than dealing with 5 year olds that wanna screw everyone else over.

SmarT
09-13-2008, 23:58
its a game bro, start acting your age.

09-14-2008, 00:02

I believe I am by leaving the game if this happens instead of stooping to your and recons level of suiciding people for your own whimsical needs.

Xavior
09-14-2008, 00:04
its a game bro

I agree, it is a game :)

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 00:09
yeah ure this big bad 35 year old that takes a game to his heart hahah thats sad...its a warning for a war if u want to continue it then lets do it i aint afraid then itll be over next set if u dont wanna war admit ure being a ***** and then well make a NAP that nobody from GRIM can hit UBH and if its an unknown state pres can look into it and make sure it aint

09-14-2008, 00:13
ill spend my time doin something else more fullfilling than dealing with 5 year olds that wanna screw everyone else over.

I agree its a game hence why i posted this you dont see me name calling but i am posting my personal opinion of the age group i am currently dealing with since the reason why this whole thing started was because of what someone said in the forums.

So smart you tell me who is acting their age and who isnt make sure you look in the mirror first before responding honestly to my question.
Also make sure you read the convo i posted to make sure you fully understand whats goin on before you start posting about acting someones age I know my language got out of hand but when dealing with the mentality of a 5 year old and he wants to kill people for what they have said in the forums over a game then you can ask me to act my age.

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 00:20
forums are forums if sumbody says sumthing on it then y cant it carry over in game its still part of it...thats y u should watch wut u say on here...i was trying to be settle on MSN about it then u started calling me names like u say u dont do well that starts more drama...its just like the forums

09-14-2008, 00:22
your right i called you a 5 year old before you went off the deep end about making it personal and warring us next set then we both started name calling.

Rassputtin
09-14-2008, 12:17
its war, stop being *****es about it and just rekill his restart.

This is not war, this is killing a suicider over and over again. Don't be stupid, especially with a name like smart.

Suiciding is like team killing in call of duty..... when I ***** about team killing should i just start acting my age cause its a game? No the idiots who don't want to play the game for anything more than to shoot teammates in the back should simply not play.

I believe I am by leaving the game if this happens instead of stooping to your and recons level of suiciding people for your own whimsical needs. That is well said.

yeah ure this big bad 35 year old that takes a game to his heart hahah thats sad...its a warning for a war if u want to continue it then lets do it i aint afraid then itll be over next set if u dont wanna war admit ure being a ***** and then well make a NAP that nobody from GRIM can hit UBH and if its an unknown state pres can look into it and make sure it aint
It has nothing to do with being big and bad. Matter of fact the only one i see acting all big and bad is you. "If you want to continue then lets do it, don't be afraid" and so on. You should stop projecting your attitudes and stances on positions onto other people like they are the ones who are acting like jackasses when in reality, your the one acting like a bad *** and suiciding. And not wanting to war has nothing to do with being a *****. I mean really LD can keep adding your name to his sig, and I'll keep adding smart to mine if thats what we are forced to do by the big bad suiciders.

But as stated before that is not what we want to do, it is what we are forced to do. So if your looking for fear, or respect from us or you want us to cower and say please its not going to happen. We don't fear you nor do we respect you.

If you want that to change then I suggest adjusting your attitude. Once you can enter the mentality of competant individual MSN me and we'll discuss it. Until then continue the beat of the suicide war drum.

Max Logan
09-14-2008, 14:07

:rolleyes:

do I have to say that you should take your advice?

Max Logan
09-14-2008, 14:08
forums are forums if sumbody says sumthing on it then y cant it carry over in game its still part of it...thats y u should watch wut u say on here...i was trying to be settle on MSN about it then u started calling me names like u say u dont do well that starts more drama...its just like the forums

so far, you`re really successful at it :sleep:

SmarT
09-14-2008, 15:47
max, i have no problem with you atm dont change that. and rass, that kill you got of me, is from when lor blindsided us in june set. so stfu, and if a nation wars you next set, thats not suiciding. as you guys say, you are competition, we are simply taking you out. and i look forward to when i can add your name to my sig. forums are part of the game, you make naps in forums, so why shouldnt u be held to what you say to others? thats my imo on the matter, you have a different one. you know this is coming next set, so prepare.

Will
09-14-2008, 15:49
max, i have no problem with you atm dont change that. and rass, that kill you got of me, is from when lor blindsided us in june set. so stfu, and if a nation wars you next set, thats not suiciding. as you guys say, you are competition, we are simply taking you out. and i look forward to when i can add your name to my sig. forums are part of the game, you make naps in forums, so why shouldnt u be held to what you say to others? thats my imo on the matter, you have a different one. you know this is coming next set, so prepare.

2 man nation warring a 20 man nation without a good reason is suiciding whichever way you put it.

Morph
09-14-2008, 16:02

to much blablabla

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 16:02
SmarT dont say anything anymore let them continue saying what they want...its fine i gave them a warning for next set which most dont so if they want it to continue then so be it if not theyll take to me and quit the **** talkin

09-14-2008, 16:03
Foxhound told me to open my eyes and do research that anyone can war and he is right but when its 2 or 3 against 9 or 10 its suicide no matter how you slice the cake cause you have no chance at survival the only thing you will do is ruin someone else's set because your so called war(suicide) is justified.
You allready showed me how smart you are smart with the comment to xavior a little bit back when you went off the handle about something you only thought you knew till asked you a few questions then you changed your tune and started playing devils advocate.
Again i state GRIM will not be warring anyone next set unless PROVOKED we plan on peacefully netting if that is interrupted i will continiue to play the set out but at the end of the set if it marine,smart and his 1 or 2 other warring (suiciding) crew it will be my last set ill have had my fun with most of you and be glad to have made friends with some of you.
Have a nice day all.

Xavior
09-14-2008, 16:05
ts fine i gave them a warning for next set which most dont

Does 'most' refer to you and your fellow suiciders this set?

SmarT
09-14-2008, 16:52
who said its gonna be 2v20,i apologized to xavior for my comments, but my opinions on matters are mine, and if you don't like me for what i believe, then **** you. and since i have never suicided, you really cant call me a suicider can you?

Will
09-14-2008, 16:57
so who else is on your side besides Marine? Way things are going it'll have to be multies.

Morph
09-14-2008, 17:03
who said its gonna be 2v20,i apologized to xavior for my comments, but my opinions on matters are mine, and if you don't like me for what i believe, then **** you. and since i have never suicided, you really cant call me a suicider can you?

suicider :glare:

Max Logan
09-14-2008, 17:12

now you really scared me!!! take up the line...

Marine, lmao lol

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 17:44
if you don't have a nation to back you up then stop talking **** simple as. Marine you are a suicider. You're little band of deluded compatriots are no better for wanting to work with you. If you start wondering why you have no one to back you up for a proper nation vs nation war its mainly because you're a massive TOOL.

SmarT
09-14-2008, 20:03
idk, i am not in charge of that. i do know that if lets say grim is 10 members we are 5, with a good FS it will be even. i am hoping for even from the start 2/3 there size would be nice, gives me a challange and a chance to hone my war skills to a nice sharp point

Xavior
09-14-2008, 20:55
idk, i am not in charge of that. i do know that if lets say grim is 10 members we are 5, with a good FS it will be even. i am hoping for even from the start 2/3 there size would be nice, gives me a challange and a chance to hone my war skills to a nice sharp point

Anyone who thinks war takes skill is delusional.

SmarT
09-15-2008, 22:25
and the same can be said for netting. now a 50% kill ratio does not take any skill, but a 75% + skill ratio does. what i mean is if u FS with 10 members u should get 5 kills, but the challange comes in getting 7-8 kills and not having them be **** states

Guy77
09-16-2008, 13:05
Anyone who thinks war takes skill is delusional.

agreed