PDA

View Full Version : Next Set War!!!!!

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 13:52
UNFORGIVEN BROTHERHOOD will be warring GRIM next set...personal war gonna get **** settled so either join up in GRIM or join up with me...the choice is yours and please nobody jump in this is gonna be a straight up brawl...lets see how many people decide to go hide instead of fight

Max Logan
09-13-2008, 13:55
you mean you and your multies will be warring GRIM next set? :confused:

Good, less work for Mr P to find the multies

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 13:57
o yeah u got me there...ure *** better be in GRIM to next set

::LD::GrimReapr
09-13-2008, 13:58
I see the 5 year old mentality kicking in.
Now he wants to war me cause i said something to him in MSN because he was trying to be nice and say "im was thinkin about killin max but i might be nice and just leave u guys alone the rest of the set"
I should just post the whole convo in here to show you what the 5 year old mentality of marine recon really is but im sure most of you know it allready.
So now instead of everything being dropped next set he wants to ruin another set for someone.

Bram Gotink
09-13-2008, 14:04
I always wanted to kill Max,
Join GRIM, pls, Maxy

09-13-2008, 14:17
Actually i am gonna post the convo in here for all to see what kind of mentality Marine recon has ill edit the language.

{UBH} MarineRecon...Recruiting October Set says:
u noe i dont noe who that was in TMG right
::LD::Grimreapr [GRIM] says:
dont you have your nation passworded
yeah but that gets around lol
i honestly dont noe who it is
well they hit me last night killing 4k land i told you grudges wont drop with **** like this happening
i saw...and i told u itll never end
but yet you started this **** with killing morph
he talks **** on the forums not my fault lol
i told u u had big mouths in ure nation
what are you 5 years old who gives a **** what someone says on forums
lol i needed 2 have my fun
i said 2 sets ago that i had a list of pepl i will get revenge against
thats wut i did
I just wanna know who the wise *** was that decided to suicide me
i honestly dont noe i was tryin 2 find out last night but he wouldnt tell me
im was thinkin about killin max but i might be nice and just leave u guys alone the rest of the set
you do what you want your gonna anyway
gonna wut
try killing max
wut did i just say
i seen what you said
well when i say sumthing i mean it
i might just use my time sumwhere else to be nice
look you act like your 5 years old and i aint got time for your *** you wanna kill max then ****ing try it but you know **** well your gonna die when you do so keep ruining peoples sets for your own whimsical needs its people like you that will ruin this game
see now ure acting like a ***** u lil ****...i was tryin to be nice but u wanna be like that alright then
**** you you lil ***** you are a ****sucker
your the ***** suiciding not me
o man 12 year old has a big boy mouth now
im 35 and sick of little kids like you
and ure still a lil *****
look whos suiciding and who trying to play nice
tried to be nice and end it with grim but u want it to keep goin then so be it
then call yourself the *****
i didnt suicide i killed morph
dude you think your being nice by telling me this **** your just being a *****
you suicided knowing full well you had no chance of living and your cohort deleted his state like a *****
i tried being nice at first but u wanna run ure mouth then **** u
so just cuz 1 person wants to war a nation for being ****** and carrying out his mission noeing theres 9 other guys gonna kill him anyway means its suiciding
no its called not caring wut happens id die either way i got my job done which is all that matters
whos running their mouth you are
if u want a war next set then lets do it im more then happy to own ure ***** *** nation
dude we didnt wanna war at all we wanted to peacefully net but you decided to war with your one man warring band
and all i wanted to do was kill 2 ****** but ure makin it personal and more so well war next set
you killed someone for what they said in the forums are you ****ing kidding me
part of the game
makes it funner for me
i made it personal cause we were goin for nation scores and you killed one of our members and hurt another for something they said in the forums thats being a *****
i rather **** pepl up then sit around ****ing off in the corner trying to net...talk about ****in boring
u werent gonna win anyway
well then dont hide next set make it known where you are
im makin a nation i told u that
make ure lil pansy nation GRIM again get ure lil buddies together and well war
i know that just make sure your state or display name leaves nothing to the imagination
or are u guys gonna all start hiding then jump together and war like gurls
itll say Marine Recon
if we wanted to hide we wouldnt have made grim using our forum names for state id
im talkin about next set
next set we plan on peacefully netting untill you decide to start your suicicde run again
u wanna make it personal this set were gonna take it to next and finish it
dude you are the one that made it personal
no i was being nice till u ran ure mouth
but thats it next set it is were warring i just made a thread
no you ran your mouth thinking your being nice by saying you were gonna be nice wtf is that
hahaha thats funny
i felt bad u got suicided i didnt want u to get hit only max so i was gonna just hit another nation or w.e but no now its goin on
what ever dude take your 5 year old mentality and have at it
well u noe ure warring next set now so ure lil nation better not be ****** and run
what ever dude

CommunistCapitalism
09-13-2008, 14:47
<-- Defender of GRIM, because marine is a *****

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 14:53
well join them next set then

Bram Gotink
09-13-2008, 14:57
<-- Defender of GRIM, because marine is a *****

<-- Defender of UBH, because marine is right imho

Will everyone cease swearing pls. It makes reading these posts as difficult as becoming the new Messiah !
thank you

nosejam
09-13-2008, 15:01
Will everyone cease swearing pls. It makes reading these posts as difficult as becoming the new Messiah !
thank you

What's so hard about that, I've been the new messiah three times this year already :cool:

Xavior
09-13-2008, 16:39
Don't even bother argueing with Marine, he is simply irrational. There are times you just have to take a step back and say: "You are an idiot."

I mean, he suicides us this set for no reason, except that it is a 'personal grudge' and says that everyone should carry out 'personal grudges' this set so next set we can all net in peace. Ok, sure, whatever? Now, he gets a friend of his to suicide us again, saying he doesn't know who it is. And finally, he says he will 'war' us next set under the guise of a 'personal war'. Am I missing something here? He just spent 300 posts telling us that this 'grudge' of his would be a one set thing, now he says he will carry out a 'personal war' against us next set?

Well, Marine. If GRIM is back next set, i'll be there. The more times I can help kill the dungheap of NW the better. And unlike you, I keep my word.

MarineRecon
09-13-2008, 18:27
u can say w.e u want cuz i really have no clue who that was...yeah i wanted this to be the end of it this set but when pepl start talkin **** to me constantly like u *****es then alright well take it to next set have an old fashioned straight up war 1v1...let the best man win then its over

Xavior
09-13-2008, 18:47
then alright well take it to next set have an old fashioned straight up war 1v1...let the best man win then its over

Am I missing something here? Or do i have to drop my IQ to below 70 just to understand his reasoning?
:unsure:

Rassputtin
09-13-2008, 19:25
Get your band of suiciders together and bring it again next set. I mean really whats gonna be the difference between this set and next set? You'll get one more suicider to join you and have a three man kamikaze squad? Or that your giving us advance warning that yoru going to suicide?

See if you werent a retarded jackass you could actually make friends with people, who are... friends with people and then you could have a nation that could "WAR" and have a chance of living through it, instead of a 2 man loser suicide squad.

Think about it...................................

This excuse that people pull out all the time to object against anti-suicide measures is always the same...

"well what if I have a grudge against someone and want to carry it out... but can't because no one will help me".

Well this is also about networking and communicating and making contacts in the community to have people to help you with things. Try harder at making friends and getting things done instead of sobbing in the corner rubbing a knife blade waiting to bury it into the back of the next person who walks by.

The sooner scumbags like you lose interest and go away, the rest of us can get back to making friends and warring and netting and playing the game and having fun.

09-13-2008, 19:31
i honestly dont noe i was tryin 2 find out last night but he wouldnt tell me

If you dont hoenstly know who it was then who wasnt telling you who it was?

nosejam
09-13-2008, 19:50
If you dont hoenstly know who it was then who wasnt telling you who it was?

I'm assuming he was sending him ingame messages.

Is this going to be a straight oop affair then?

Rassputtin
09-13-2008, 19:52
I'm assuming he was sending him ingame messages.

Is this going to be a straight oop affair then?

Yeah but wouldn't "him" be someone?

nosejam
09-13-2008, 19:58
Yeah but wouldn't "him" be someone?

Were they spy attacks? (I've just heard someone was suicided not how)

If they were spy attacks then marine's comment was quite incriminating

09-13-2008, 20:02
I asked him how he got into his nation as it states in the msn convo aand he laughed saying the password got around.He knows who it is he just dont wanna say anything.

Shabaz K
09-13-2008, 21:27
marine hit me up bro

-Z-
09-13-2008, 22:12
I will not refute or agree with the criticizim of Marine.

I will however say again that for some strange reason I like Marine...

Even tho he suicided WLF this set.

Whats wrong with me?

someone help.

go marine!!!

I like your spice.

:laugh:

Z

SmarT
09-13-2008, 22:35
me 2, thats why i am joining him next set

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 00:15
i didnt suicide WLF -Z- i killed anton and wut i thought was his restart which was my bad so sorry bout that lol...anyway it was through ingame messages i gave the guy the password because he was without a nation hitting GRIM so instead of using 5 turns he could use 2 in my nation...if u want pres to check my messages and see wut was said then so be it cuz he wouldnt tell me who he was but pres can find out who it was anyway cuz hes admin so that wouldnt count...and yeah rass im gonna get my suicide band 2gether next set in UBH just make sure ure ******** nation is together next set with the same members

Missionary
09-14-2008, 00:21
marine MSN when ya next on :)

Xavior
09-14-2008, 00:30
...and yeah rass im gonna get my suicide band 2gether next set in UBH just make sure ure ******** nation is together next set with the same members

So SmarT, who is ruining the game? Me, or Marine Recon?

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 00:31
just make sure ure there next set xavior

-Z-
09-14-2008, 00:33
So SmarT, who is ruining the game? Me, or Marine Recon?

no one is ruining the game.

Marine is beign an honest guy.

at least he is telling u where he will be and his plans.

If he does hide and suicide you from some hidden state/nation, then I will be the 1st to condem him and come to your aid (grim)

otherwise, i dont see grim having a problem with this, as u can hoose to war them 1st, or do your best to settle it.

Z

09-14-2008, 00:35
you will condemn him next set but not this one for what he has allready done to the guy he thought was anton and morph?

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 00:39
im being honest especially since im drunk...thanks for the support -Z- but they were personal grudges that needed to be settled from previous sets which i couldnt do any sooner so now their done...its ure choice if you want them to carry over or not

Xavior
09-14-2008, 00:43
just make sure ure there next set xavior

You think you are such a tough guy, threatening everyone, but honestly, half the time we can't understand your English. But that is neither here or there. We spend hours every set to have some fun. We have played together for years because it is fun to do so. That is all I have to say to you.

-Z-, open your eyes. And I have to apologize to Dogma.. perhaps I had forgotten, or was too naive.

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 00:46
im pretty sure i didnt threaten everybody...i just tell things how it is...i have my friends but i will go against them if i dont feel sumthing is right like i did with Ali...and well mayb im havin my fun doin my own thing, i dont need anybody else tellin me how to run my own state or my own nation...

-Z-
09-14-2008, 00:50
you will condemn him next set but not this one for what he has allready done to the guy he thought was anton and morph?

no... i was pretty pissed about that.

I still am...

But I am happy he will not hide next set.

Z

Green
09-14-2008, 02:57
Hmmm, can we like consolidate these threads? So, I don't have to keep up with 3 (or however many more there are)?

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 09:36
i am very disappointed in anyone who decides to allign themselves with Marine Recon.

Rassputtin
09-14-2008, 12:38
i didnt suicide WLF -Z- i killed anton and wut i thought was his restart which was my bad so sorry bout that lol...anyway it was through ingame messages i gave the guy the password because he was without a nation hitting GRIM so instead of using 5 turns he could use 2 in my nation...if u want pres to check my messages and see wut was said then so be it cuz he wouldnt tell me who he was but pres can find out who it was anyway cuz hes admin so that wouldnt count...and yeah rass im gonna get my suicide band 2gether next set in UBH just make sure ure ******** nation is together next set with the same members

There is that acting all big and bad again. The thing you accuse everyone else of being........................ anyway.

I can not control what other players do. If they come back to GRIM great. If not there is nothing I can do about it. But honestly, put down the old milwaukee for five seconds and use the brain cells that arent yet saturated. If a nation of netters is suicided on, and the suicider brags that he's going to get more people and war next set, do you think all the players who joined because they wanted to net are going to make sure they rejoin next set so that they can be suicided again while trying to net. Or if enough idiots gather to your cause warred while trying to net. I highly doubt it. There is probably a decent chance that your 3 man suicide squad will actually be bigger than GRIM next set.

So I'll tell you what. Mr I'm settling grudges cause this is the grudge set so we can all start with a clean slate but now that I've suicided on everyone I have more grudges and will personally carry them over to next set despite the fact that my original lame excuse was so that no grudges would be carried. I'll do about as much as I can to make sure your **** stays hard for next set. I've sent everyone a message asking them to come back, but in the end I can only guarantee you that I'll be there.

no one is ruining the game.

Marine is beign an honest guy.

at least he is telling u where he will be and his plans.

If he does hide and suicide you from some hidden state/nation, then I will be the 1st to condem him and come to your aid (grim)

otherwise, i dont see grim having a problem with this, as u can hoose to war them 1st, or do your best to settle it.

Z Forgive me Z but you dont make much sense. He suicides your nation, then suicides my nation. But because he's not gonna hide next set you pat him on the back and give him an atta boy?

The blood has barely dried........ how quickly some forget.... and forgive.

i am very disappointed in anyone who decides to allign themselves with Marine Recon.

I'm disappointed he even has an account.

-Z-
09-14-2008, 13:42
There is that acting all big and bad again. The thing you accuse everyone else of being........................ anyway.

I can not control what other players do. If they come back to GRIM great. If not there is nothing I can do about it. But honestly, put down the old milwaukee for five seconds and use the brain cells that arent yet saturated. If a nation of netters is suicided on, and the suicider brags that he's going to get more people and war next set, do you think all the players who joined because they wanted to net are going to make sure they rejoin next set so that they can be suicided again while trying to net. Or if enough idiots gather to your cause warred while trying to net. I highly doubt it. There is probably a decent chance that your 3 man suicide squad will actually be bigger than GRIM next set.

So I'll tell you what. Mr I'm settling grudges cause this is the grudge set so we can all start with a clean slate but now that I've suicided on everyone I have more grudges and will personally carry them over to next set despite the fact that my original lame excuse was so that no grudges would be carried. I'll do about as much as I can to make sure your **** stays hard for next set. I've sent everyone a message asking them to come back, but in the end I can only guarantee you that I'll be there.

Forgive me Z but you dont make much sense. He suicides your nation, then suicides my nation. But because he's not gonna hide next set you pat him on the back and give him an atta boy?

The blood has barely dried........ how quickly some forget.... and forgive.

I'm disappointed he even has an account.

U have a point.

this 1 time I cannot explain myself.

Z

Max Logan
09-14-2008, 14:03
I always wanted to kill Max,
Join GRIM, pls, Maxy

you are, eh...2 weeks late :unsure:

Max Logan
09-14-2008, 14:05
im pretty sure i didnt threaten everybody...i just tell things how it is...i have my friends but i will go against them if i dont feel sumthing is right like i did with Ali...and well mayb im havin my fun doin my own thing, i dont need anybody else tellin me how to run my own state or my own nation...

Hope you`ll last more then 6 hours next set, cuz otherwise, that would be another waste of turns killing your pitiful state :rolleyes:

Will
09-14-2008, 15:21
GRIM has my full support in this.

SmarT
09-14-2008, 15:53

i guess you will be disappointed with me then. well Will why dont u join GRIM next set.

Will
09-14-2008, 15:55
Because I'm running Euro, and regardless of whether I have 1 state or 10, will at the very least shelter GRIM restarts and if you don't like it you'll have to declare on us:closedeyes:

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 16:04
what restarts cant join their own nation to build up and keep fighting but have to hide???

09-14-2008, 16:05
where is your restart marine i dont see anyone in TMG at the moment?

Xavior
09-14-2008, 16:06
where is your restart marine i dont see anyone in TMG at the moment?

Funny, i was just going to make a comment about that :p

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 16:07
im talkin about next set when its suppose 2 be a 1v1 war to finish the bull****...and as i stated in that convo i might be doing sumthing else instead of hitting GRIM again this set

Xavior
09-14-2008, 16:07
im talkin about next set when its suppose 2 be a 1v1 war to finish the bull****...and as i stated in that convo i might be doing sumthing else instead of hitting GRIM again this set

Of course. nothing applies to your suicides on us this set do they?

MarineRecon
09-14-2008, 16:08
because this set isnt next...everybody wants to complain this set well next set will be a fair straight up war...well im done with u guys peace

DBozMen
09-14-2008, 16:10
GRIM has my full support in this.

WLF will support GRIM aswell, tbh marine i'm kinda sick and tired of your charade

Xavior
09-14-2008, 16:10
because this set isnt next...everybody wants to complain this set well next set will be a fair straight up war...well im done with u guys peace

I"ll just let everyone see how stupid this comment is.

:laugh:

09-14-2008, 16:11
As i stated in a previous post im done arguiing with marine casue he is always right he stated what hes doin next set which is fine and even if it aint it dont matter as i stated in the MSN convo he will do as he pleases anyway so i stated my intentions for next set if he and his warring (suiciding) band come knocking on GRIMS door it will be mt last set ill put my time into something else more fullfilling than dealing with this stuff.

SmarT
09-14-2008, 16:47
WLF will support GRIM aswell, tbh marine i'm kinda sick and tired of your charade

i believe this doesnt involve WLF, and wouldnt you need your other two leaders to sign off on that statement?

Will
09-14-2008, 16:49
This involves anyone who cares about the game.

Divine Intervention
09-14-2008, 16:53
I support GRIM.

Max Logan
09-14-2008, 17:23

I`ll reconsider calling Raul the dumbest stick around lol

SmarT
09-14-2008, 20:05
no it will involve the members of GRIM and UBH. other wise, why dont we just take out war attacks or declarations if you dont want war?

Morph
09-14-2008, 20:09
no it will involve the members of GRIM and UBH. other wise, why dont we just take out war attacks or declarations if you dont want war?

oh the war attacks arent the problem...its you suiciders that is the problem

Xavior
09-15-2008, 02:28

Couldn't have said it better myself :blushing:

Rassputtin
09-15-2008, 02:39

First of all, you started all this bull**** with your "this is my set to finish all grudges to start next set with a clean slate so Im going to suicide all set long" So by your own philosophy shouldnt the bull**** be finished this set. The set you used to suicide on everyone to finish the bull**** and end the grudges? Oh wait that is your excuse for being a tool every set.

Next set isn't SUPPOSED to be a 1v1 war to finish anything. You started this BS with your suicides, we killed you. Your butt buddy deleted. Your other butt buddy suicided on LD and we killed him. And now your whimpering because we don't appreciate your antics, and want to carry your grudge over from this set, you know the grudge set, into next set.

Your as queer as a three dollar bill.

i believe this doesnt involve WLF, and wouldnt you need your other two leaders to sign off on that statement?

What concern is it of yours who supports us, your a big bad warring machine with no regard for anything other than your desire. It shouldnt matter if the entire nations of LOR, WLF, USA and EE support or jump into and play in the GRIM tag. Because according to you and your ... cough... and i use the term loosely.... "leaders" philosophy it doesnt matter how many members you ahve or what chance of success you have. Its a war and your bringing it regardless...............................right?

I like how you think you decide who is involved and when. We never said we wanted to war. This **** was started by your suiciding leader. Your just swinging from his nuts now marching to the beat of his drum.

Indeed it is.

And lastly, I would like to thank those who publicly denounce the idiots and support us for standing up to the idiots.

Max Logan
09-15-2008, 13:09

suiciders have always been the concern of THE ENTIRE game!

ooga booga
09-15-2008, 14:05
It seems to me Marine's reasons for "warring" are vain, and childish. There are plenty of people I don't like on the forums but I'm not going to go war them over it, lol. Take Z for example, he drove me nuts with his Anti-America threads everywhere on the forums, but I respect him in-game and bare no hard-feelings at all. And it just seems that Marine you keep ratting your mouth off. You need to relax and move on. If GRIM said they still want to net next set, then what is the point in threatening them? Let it go man, let it go. :)

Bram Gotink
09-15-2008, 15:09
It seems to me Marine's reasons for "warring" are vain, and childish. There are plenty of people I don't like on the forums but I'm not going to go war them over it, lol. Take Z for example, he drove me nuts with his Anti-America threads everywhere on the forums, but I respect him in-game and bare no hard-feelings at all. And it just seems that Marine you keep ratting your mouth off. You need to relax and move on. If GRIM said they still want to net next set, then what is the point in threatening them? Let it go man, let it go. :)

Don't forget the fight you had with me in one or another thread... lol you were really pissed off then - I apologize again, shouldn't have started bashing USofA in a neutral thread.

Marine, Ooga does have a point (unless he's drunk, than he has two): If they want to net, let them net. The forums are the forums, people attack other people ingame and are friends here and vice versa. I suggest you try to forgive the rest for being so terribly wrong (think of it like this: they are ignorant of the truth, so let them go for once with only a slight warning (which you already gave a couple of times) ) and move on.

SmarT
09-15-2008, 22:23

well

A. i have never suicided, so please find any sets that i have played in since 2002 that i have suicided in.

B. i told Marine i would join him, if he decides to war someone, which he has; i am going to support him in that. i gave him my word that i would play with him, so i have.

C. i trust rass as much as i trust ali, if UBH does end up deciding not to war GRIM. i bet he would still hit us.

huntington91
09-15-2008, 23:23
i got ya marine :)