PDA

View Full Version : WLF vs EE

-Z-
09-18-2008, 23:45
Your nation officially declared war on Domination[EE] at the 19th of September 2008 - 02:10:36.
Reason for the war: Skycat, Threatened to Kill our top state. and he is a *****. All your bases are mine.

SkyCat Should not have threatened our top states life.

I'm sure he must have saw this coming.

Z

MAGGIO
09-18-2008, 23:57
pure estonians...they just cant get a break... :(

on another note this sure is alot of kills for wlf...a new NW record?

side note...is this part of the get all your crap out this set and not grudges next set?

L P
09-19-2008, 00:13
*Cheaters this round*
Forums Name ------ State Name
SkyCat ------------------- Shadows of Army of Darkness(#52)Idiot

Hmmm..... Another veteran player giving in to the dark side? :thumbdown:

-Z-
09-19-2008, 00:31
pure estonians...they just cant get a break... :(

on another note this sure is alot of kills for wlf...a new NW record?

side note...is this part of the get all your crap out this set and not grudges next set?
WLF had 100+ kills in old wow, in 1 set...

My goal this set is 50+. as long as LOR keeps restarting we should make it.

Z

Rassputtin
09-19-2008, 00:55
How hard was it to break the top state as far as AR defense? lol:laugh:lol:w00t:

Max Logan
09-19-2008, 01:03
they had AR defences??? :o

L P
09-19-2008, 01:08
LOL at AF for SAing during the AAs:laugh:

SA 6th Inferno(####)[AF] Moradon(####)[EE] 1.850 Land

Xavior
09-19-2008, 01:16

How rude!

Xavior
09-19-2008, 01:21
they had AR defences??? :o

If you watch the EE states all set, they have very minimal AR defense. Salabanzi at one time had 0 AR defense (you may remember the OP i sent the nation), SnowWorld had 1million jets, while Moradon had between 1-4million jets.

Props to Celestis, who has 5million AR defense.

Anyways, a bit of my observation :)

-Z-
09-19-2008, 02:48
the very top state had close to 11M lv8 AGM

that was all.

the others has 1-4M jets.

lots of ships.

Z

KelpKris
09-19-2008, 04:13
If you watch the EE states all set, they have very minimal AR defense. Salabanzi at one time had 0 AR defense (you may remember the OP i sent the nation), SnowWorld had 1million jets, while Moradon had between 1-4million jets.

Props to Celestis, who has 5million AR defense.

Anyways, a bit of my observation :)
Then you have observed my nations only for last few days.

Moreover I'm convinced that we were right about WLF top state.

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 04:21
don't threaten my friends :).

SkyCat
09-19-2008, 04:46
Your nation officially declared war on Domination[EE] at the 19th of September 2008 - 02:10:36.
Reason for the war: Skycat, Threatened to Kill our top state. and he is a *****. All your bases are mine.

you **** idiot, if we really has want to kill him then we was kill him! plus he is Estonian and usually we don't attack other Estonian player!

-Z- thinking:

what i have:
* i have top2 state my nation
* my nation is top2
* i have a lot of military power to my hands

what i want:
* top1 state
* top1 nation
* ALL :p

my ways for this:
* netting, i'm sucks with this
* WAR

my select is: WAR

*Cheaters this round*
Forums Name ------ State Name
SkyCat ------------------- Shadows of Army of Darkness(#52)Idiot

Hmmm..... Another veteran player giving in to the dark side? :thumbdown:

i'm never leave dark side, even Anakin Skywalker sees that a powers with the Dark side rule ;)

...and Shadows ships is too pretty impressive - one battlecrab, two battlecrab, three....

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 04:55
What Estonians thought:
226 is an Estonian state. He is 2nd place. We are Estonian nation. we shall threaten him and try and convince him to switch nations.

What WLF thought of that sort of treatment of its players:
lame.

Decision:
EE dead.

KelpKris
09-19-2008, 05:27
What Estonians thought:
226 is an Estonian state. He is 2nd place. We are Estonian nation. we shall threaten him and try and convince him to switch nations.

What WLF thought of that sort of treatment of its players:
lame.

Decision:
EE dead.

As I already mentioned I am sure our facts were right and there is nothing that can change my mind. Obviously WLF was too weak in netting so their decision was to overcome the top with war. And another war started in the middle of the night (at least for us) so they could stab us in the backs. A wise move...

And one more thing. Some of you are saying that we had weak AR defences, but imo WLF top state AR def has also been a piece of crap.

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 05:29
not anymore its not ;)

and had WLF not been warred this set from the very start im pretty sure we could have outnetted you guys. we have some very good players this set :)

KelpKris
09-19-2008, 05:37
not anymore its not ;)

and had WLF not been warred this set from the very start im pretty sure we could have outnetted you guys. we have some very good players this set :)

And let's don't forget all the army he sold to black market to get his jets.

I already thought you would bring up the war as an excuse but let's face the fact that you guys can't beat us in netting and there is no point to continue arguing about that :P You said it yourself: WLF "could" have outnetted us but even without war it's practically impossible.

SkyCat
09-19-2008, 05:40
not anymore its not ;)

and a lot of very stupid players, like 1:20 - stupid wins for sure

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 05:44
you pride yourself on outnetting a nation that has been warring all set LOL.
next set when we net (unless someone hits us) you will see just how good we are :)

SkyCat
09-19-2008, 05:51
you pride yourself on outnetting a nation that has been warring all set LOL.
next set when we net (unless someone hits us) you will see just how good we are :)

or how you guy's really sucks

read: nation wars manual (http://www.nation-wars.com/index3.php) and KEEP QUIET, you see wiser

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 05:56
maybe we will ask you for some "tips". Maybe share some of your "secrets" ;)
you guys are good netters, but your credibility and legitimacy is soo incredibly under question most of the time :)
we will show you how to net at the top next set without ending up getting declared as a cheater ;)

SkyCat
09-19-2008, 06:09
maybe we will ask you for some "tips". Maybe share some of your "secrets" ;)
you guys are good netters, but your credibility and legitimacy is soo incredibly under question most of the time :)
we will show you how to net at the top next set without ending up getting declared as a cheater ;)

http://y.delfi.ee/norm/53689/4426665_vVKxgR.jpeg

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 06:47
got me there.

CommunistCapitalism
09-19-2008, 08:17
skycat i have had my disagreements with you in the past but i cannot say i fully back all of this madness. I'm not sure what this whole threatening thing was about nor do i care, i just feel your pain.

::LD::GrimReapr
09-19-2008, 08:55
I got the netting secret of EE. Its easy all you do is hoard infantry till your way ahead of the balanced states then you start getting a little bit of AR and AA while still stockpiling infantry to the point it would take 2 or 3 people to break that much infantry.Then you get AR and AA defense just happened to be a bit late this time is all.

-Z-
09-19-2008, 09:12
WLF has been at war all set if u did not notice.
Look at our kill count.

Are we netting this set?

I thought u would be prepared after threatening us.

Z

KelpKris
09-19-2008, 10:26
I got the netting secret of EE. Its easy all you do is hoard infantry till your way ahead of the balanced states then you start getting a little bit of AR and AA while still stockpiling infantry to the point it would take 2 or 3 people to break that much infantry.Then you get AR and AA defense just happened to be a bit late this time is all.

We are not special in that matter and have the same army distribution any other netting nation has.

WLF has been at war all set if u did not notice.
Look at our kill count.

Are we netting this set?

I thought u would be prepared after threatening us.

Z

At least I didn't threat to kill anybody. You had enough time to recover form that war and if you call killing some Lor top200 states a war...

I believe this threatening thing was only an excuse to find a reason to attack as because I'm sure you wanted your state and nation to be TOP1.

Missionary
09-19-2008, 10:59
I believe this threatening thing was only an excuse to find a reason to attack as because I'm sure you wanted your state and nation to be TOP1.

and warring you to get top spot is a bad thing? even if they did do it for that i very much doubt any person who has actively played domination.ee can complain about this. the shabby tactics and constant killing of nations/top states for position happens every set there, why are you complaining??

p.s. - with 1 week left and the guy only had 80+ mill net? if LoR and USA hadnt been warred im sure a he wouldnt even be in the top5.

As I already mentioned I am sure our facts were right and there is nothing that can change my mind. Obviously WLF was too weak in netting so their decision was to overcome the top with war. And another war started in the middle of the night (at least for us) so they could stab us in the backs. A wise move...

And one more thing. Some of you are saying that we had weak AR defences, but imo WLF top state AR def has also been a piece of crap.

you guys allied or something? otherwise there is no back stabbing going on at all here.

KelpKris
09-19-2008, 11:17
and warring you to get top spot is a bad thing? even if they did do it for that i very much doubt any person who has actively played domination.ee can complain about this. the shabby tactics and constant killing of nations/top states for position happens every set there, why are you complaining??

p.s. - with 1 week left and the guy only had 80+ mill net? if LoR and USA hadnt been warred im sure a he wouldnt even be in the top5.

I'm not saying warring with us is a bad thing, I'm just a bit disappointed we didn't start the war first :D
I agree that the score wasn't anything significant but it was enough to be TOP1. If I'm not mistaken the best overall score in NW is made by Estonian player so you don't have to tell me what the scores would have been without the war.

you guys allied or something? otherwise there is no back stabbing going on at all here.

And I used this back stabbing to express the difference in time zones, nothing more.

Divine Intervention
09-19-2008, 13:09
2 more EE die :)

Cemetary
09-19-2008, 13:29
If I'm not mistaken the best overall score in NW is made by Estonian player so you don't have to tell me what the scores would have been without the war.

yes i believe missionary said something about shabby tactics.. like how margus had multiple land farms when he first jumped so he could stay on top... and how EE made an alliance with everyone so they woudlnt have to join in a war with someone they r allied with so margus could in no way be touched

and i think warring someone for the top nations spot is actually one of the better reasons ive seen for a war in a while... i mean, havent people constantly pointed out that warring for a top spot IS the best reason for it?

o yea, and i voted not to kill you kelp since u helped us while u were in eos

Max Logan
09-19-2008, 14:05
and a lot of very stupid players, like 1:20 - stupid wins for sure

i guess thats the reason you got caught for cheating...again

not even speaking of the feeding. you really got the skills man!

Max Logan
09-19-2008, 14:08
yes i believe missionary said something about shabby tactics.. like how margus had multiple land farms when he first jumped so he could stay on top... and how EE made an alliance with everyone so they woudlnt have to join in a war with someone they r allied with so margus could in no way be touched

and i think warring someone for the top nations spot is actually one of the better reasons ive seen for a war in a while... i mean, havent people constantly pointed out that warring for a top spot IS the best reason for it?

we`re not gonna go about margus again, won`t we? not about those landfarms caught cheating and all! :laugh:

Cemetary
09-19-2008, 14:56
we`re not gonna go about margus again, won`t we? not about those landfarms caught cheating and all! :laugh:

lol :dblthumbup:

MAGGIO
09-19-2008, 15:07
i think its beautiful to see a nation warring for rank, instead of just some random reason if that is what you are accusing wlf of doing...

if not, skycat should have just kept his mouth shut and none of this woudl have happened. I completely see WLF side on this, blame Skycat.

Max Logan
09-19-2008, 15:11
i think its beautiful to see a nation warring for rank, instead of just some random reason if that is what you are accusing wlf of doing...

if not, skycat should have just kept his mouth shut and none of this woudl have happened. I completely see WLF side on this, blame Skycat.

Amen!

KelpKris
09-19-2008, 16:28

Then there is something to learn from him, isn't it :)

So WLF nation voted not to kill me? I thought it was weird I wasn't dead yet. But if isn't much to ask, what was the final result?

MAGGIO
09-19-2008, 16:54
Then there is something to learn from him, isn't it :)

So WLF nation voted not to kill me? I thought it was weird I wasn't dead yet. But if isn't much to ask, what was the final result?

It was so close...it was 50/50, and then Hoe threw down a case of 40s, and you were about to die, and then all of a sudden at the last possible second, Z thru down the biggest bud anyone had ever seen, and it made the tides turn....(green that is) and the final out come was 50.1/49.9 and you lived.

DBozMen
09-19-2008, 17:27
there just went another stocker :). He had 57 bil, now he has nothing.

WLF 8 - EE 0

So a small suggestion to the leadership of EE, when you threaten to kill our topstate just do it or don't say it. Because we will hit you for it.

Shabaz K
09-19-2008, 18:31
lolyay kill them all, they threatened me too lol

Hoebawt
09-19-2008, 21:50

WLF 8 - EE 0

So a small suggestion to the leadership of EE, when you threaten to kill our topstate just do it or don't say it. Because we will hit you for it.

Yea really funny thign was the decision to hit EE was so easy... U want to kill our top state... ok we will kill all ur states...... And btw why hte hell would u ruin 1st place for a accidntal triple... and then say u will kill him and let us stock turns? were u thinking we would just let you?

z75
09-19-2008, 22:55

Lol !! It was a good grab i couldnt let pass by... :)

Hoebawt
09-19-2008, 22:58
Thats war..... j/k

Missionary
09-19-2008, 23:21

is that it? **** my stock may acutally be good then lol

I'm not saying warring with us is a bad thing, I'm just a bit disappointed we didn't start the war first :D
I agree that the score wasn't anything significant but it was enough to be TOP1. If I'm not mistaken the best overall score in NW is made by Estonian player so you don't have to tell me what the scores would have been without the war.

And I used this back stabbing to express the difference in time zones, nothing more.

just because the guy was the same nationality as you i dont expect you to know because of that lol. but some of you guys are very good players and i dont know enough about you to comment on your abilities lol.

living in a differnt time zone doesnt mean its back stabbing. i would have been stupid of them to stay up until you guys were online to hit lol.

@ cem - i didnt mention shaddy tactics or anything about margus :)

Hoebawt
09-19-2008, 23:36
bottom line is Esto's are good players... netters and warrers.... just that their leader made a stupid threat

Raul
09-20-2008, 02:12

true

KelpKris
09-20-2008, 08:33
just because the guy was the same nationality as you i dont expect you to know because of that lol.

Most of the Esto's here are/were playing domination but haven't had the chance nor reason to deal with him in the past. As for me, I would have solved the matter quietly.

Divine Intervention
09-20-2008, 12:46
Skycat :mad:

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 13:22
Lol !! It was a good grab i couldnt let pass by... :)

things like that come back, you know

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 13:36
why isn`t that account deleted yet or banned from forums to?
is it a free 'swear you day'?

and that restart or his too. that`s just blunt

SkyCat
09-20-2008, 13:44
why isn`t that account deleted yet or banned from forums to?
is it a free 'swear you day'?

and that restart or his too. that`s just blunt

next ***...

use your fantasy and Google image search to find some cool pic here

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 13:47
next ***...

use your fantasy and Google image search to find some cool pic here

eh, I know you don`t add up to well, but what has that comment to do with my quote? :huh:

Noone has yet argued me down to that level, so i don`t understand it

SkyCat
09-20-2008, 13:52
eh, I know you don`t add up to well, but what has that comment to do with my quote? :huh:

Noone has yet argued me down to that level, so i don`t understand it

say CHEESE

Max Logan
09-20-2008, 14:06
say CHEESE

cheese

DBozMen
09-20-2008, 14:07
cheese

*click*

your photo is coming up.

But let's stay on topic.

WLF 8 - EE 0

SkyCat
09-20-2008, 14:45
cheese

good boy, get some cash (1M Credits)

*click*

your photo is coming up.

But let's stay on topic.

WLF 8 - EE 0
who ask you to spoke you moral?

MAGGIO
09-20-2008, 17:18
who ask you to spoke you moral?
i think what he tried to say was
"who asked you to speak, your moron"
?

L P
09-20-2008, 17:24
To be fair Maggio, Try typing that statement in Estonian and see how well your Estonian grammar works out. :p

ooga booga
09-20-2008, 17:27
i think what he tried to say was
"who asked you to speak, your moron"
?

I was thinking "moral" possibly meant "Mortal?" lol, but I'm not sure what he meant. Skycat's English isn't that great, but I don't blame him since it's not his first language. If I tried to speak Estonian I'd be horrible at it. lol

L P
09-20-2008, 18:16
Maybe that's why he cheated. He didn't understand the T.O.S. because it was written in English. :rolleyes:

SkyCat
09-20-2008, 18:22
Maybe that's why he cheated. He didn't understand the T.O.S. because it was written in English. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

DBozMen
09-20-2008, 20:55
I was thinking "moral" possibly meant "Mortal?" lol, but I'm not sure what he meant. Skycat's English isn't that great, but I don't blame him since it's not his first language. If I tried to speak Estonian I'd be horrible at it. lol

English isn't my second language, but i understand it pretty well. :smoke:

ooga booga
09-20-2008, 21:48
English isn't my second language, but i understand it pretty well. :smoke:

lol well if it ISN'T your second language, meaning it's your first language, then I would hope you understand it well. :P But seeing you said the word "but" I assume you meant to say "is" instead of "isn't" thus you screwed up your sentence trying to prove that your English is fine. That and I just like teasing you. :)

DBozMen
09-21-2008, 06:42
lol well if it ISN'T your second language, meaning it's your first language, then I would hope you understand it well. :P But seeing you said the word "but" I assume you meant to say "is" instead of "isn't" thus you screwed up your sentence trying to prove that your English is fine. That and I just like teasing you. :)

it's my third

But I have to say that i was pretty drunk when i posted it :D

FeaRLezZoN3
09-25-2008, 16:07
So Ive been playing for 2 days and EE kills a state with 0 jets lol, jesus didnt think i needed to actually have protection, I guess WoW has changed a bit since I last played :confused: Vice will be back:)

SkyCat
10-02-2008, 07:19
someone please close this threat!

Max Logan
10-02-2008, 13:40
if you`d let it be, i would just be forgotten

Vortex
10-03-2008, 05:58
Thats what I was going to say